Getting to Know Your Neighbors

Story Info
He gets everything he wanted, when he takes it.
9.3k words
4.44
165.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work is OF COURSE a completely fictional account... I would never advocate any of the actions taken in this story, nor would I ever pursue them myself. Enjoy!

*

One of the hardest things for me to deal with in my relationship, after a year and a half of being together, is that I'm not the only one she thinks about when she's laying in bed at night. That sometimes, when she's alone, reaching down beneath the sheets to play between her legs, that it's not always me in her mind. Breathing so hard, trying to be quiet while the muscles tighten in her legs, arching her back to the waves of orgasm quaking her lower body and clenching her asshole tight with pleasure, biting her lip to keep from screaming someone else's name. I can hardly stand the reality, even when it could be a woman in her mind, and sometimes I know that it is. A woman, a celebrity, one of her friend's boyfriends... even someone she created from scratch in her mind. I don't like it. I want to be the only one she sees in her mind, the only one she wants, but the human brain just isn't wired that way. For anyone.

But as much as I don't like it, I've found the best way to deal with her fantasies is through my own, and that's where she comes in.

No, not my girlfriend.

A neighbor. A light-skinned Arabic woman in her mid 30's who lives down the street from my parents. A woman with four children, the oldest about three years younger than me, the youngest about six years younger than him. A woman with long, rich brown hair with subtle, exotic streaks of lighter brown and almost blonde, with a deep seductive gleam in her eyes that would push her body to it's absolute limit in the right hands. My hands.

And her body is what makes her so incredible, especially for a woman with four children. This woman must've gotten married at about nineteen, and started having kids right away, because for four kids, she barely looks thirty. She could pass for anything from twenty to forty, agelessly beautiful, with the perfect hour glass frame that's always capitalized by tight sexy sweaters and thin little shirts that look dipped on over perfect c cup breasts, round and perky just dying to be sucked.

Living in the suburbs just Northeast of Detroit, my neighborhood and high school had a large Arabic population, and let me tell you, every single Arabic girl I've ever seen has had (at least) a full C cup and a big, beautiful, ass well before the other girls started developing. It was amazing. After about thirteen years old, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from a woman ten years older... their hair, makeup, and fashion sense is breath taking, every one of them is an absolute knock-out. But when it came to the beautiful hair, the gorgeous eyes, the striking facial features, and the trademark shape of those big round tits and that big jelly ass stretching out of the petite but curvaceous frame, nobody defined that rich Arabic beauty like my neighbor.

I wanted her from the time I was twelve years old, every guy in my neighborhood wanted her, and many a night was spent trying to figure out ways to see her naked through a window or seeing up her skirt. We thought of binoculars, telescopes, mirrors on the shoes, camera phones as we got older and the technology first came out, even to the possible extreme of breaking into her house and hiding, at the risk of being caught. It was all we could think about... but none of them ever followed through with our plans. There were other girls, high school became a whole new ball game of attractive women to drool over, but even now, after all these years, no one has ever been the trophy fuck of all time that she still is... and she's still one of my favorite fantasies.

But now the fantasy is different. The fantasy is different because I couldn't handle it anymore. I had been coming dangerously close to realizing this fantasy when I knew that I shouldn't, but she had spent the last ten years draining all the control that I had. All of my restraint was gone with a flash of her eyes, the sultry way she'd walk to get her mail, with her hips swinging pendulously back and forth on her waist, her boobs squeezed into a tight, thin little shirt that nearly burst at the seams. It was all I could take, even at the risks involved.

And the risks were all that had kept me from realizing my fantasy sooner. I knew them well and had gone over them in meticulous detail to try and change my mind before it was too late to turn back. First of all, I risked losing an amazing relationship, one that means everything to me, with all of my heart... and more than that, I risked going to prison, potentially ruining an innocent life, and God forbid her children ever found out... but it was like the part of me that is so drawn to her had been completely disconnected from all rationale. She was the ultimate temptress, and I was almost to the breaking point. I'd watched her for so long, wanted her for so long, and I didn't know that I could move on with my relationship and settle down for the rest of my life until I could say that I had had her and realized my fantasies which had all but taken over my life those last few months.

Part of me even believed that she wanted it, knew that she wanted it, that she too had been waiting for it, and that she knew exactly what she had done to my friends and I, the part that she had played in our fantasies, one that she wanted to realize just as much. I was sure she didn't care about her marriage. I was sure she wanted to be taken from it powerfully and with animal aggression holding her down and pounding her body from head to toe with every long, hard thrust. Her husband is a smaller man who seems very controlling and is always yelling, it's so hard to believe that a guy like him could have managed to land a woman like that... but inside, I knew it wasn't possible. I knew she either ran around on him all the time with other men, or she was waiting for the right man to run around with.

She was waiting for one of us, one of the young boys she's watched grow into men... someone with the energy and the stamina and the libido to keep up with her, the part of her that's been repressed by a husband who works all of the time, has let himself go, and was never able to satisfy her in the first place. He was her comfort, financially and emotionally, he gave her a house and children and supported her so she never had to work and made sure she is always taken care of... but there was still a part of her I knew that he could never take care of. A part of her he could never handle, never control, and never fulfill.

The part of her that would belong to me.

The funny thing was, there was nothing else about her that appealed to me. She was just a statue, a model, a challenge, a celebrity in my mind who was just outside of my grasp... but close enough to touch. She was my mountain to climb, my one chance to step outside of myself and be the complete opposite of who I was, even though I knew there was that part of me. I wouldn't have ever wanted a relationship with her, to whisk her away and elope and sip wine together in front of a fireplace. She could never be my soul mate or my lover the way that my girlfriend was. My girlfriend was truly my heart and my soul, my best friend, the one who I am intimate with, even though we'd maintained our virginity up to that time.

Which was another problem. I wanted to maintain my virginity so that my girlfriend and I could experience each other and share that first time experience with each other and be on the same level mentally, physically, and emotionally... but at the same time, I would feel even worse if I was to explore my fantasy after having given ourselves to each other. When I would lose my virginity to her, it would be my promise that she was the one and only, my first and my last, and that I was completely dedicated to her for the rest of my life, which I knew in my heart was what I wanted.

But, again, any rational thought I might've had just couldn't keep up with the fire in my body to have this woman, my neighbor, and feel the sweat slick her skin as I licked and grabbed and took her by force. I had to undress her, tear off her clothes and taste her, to be inside her and cum in her... to see the look on her face, hear her moan, pick up my things and leave her gasping for breath, legs spread and laying limp over the edges of the bed, exhausted and barely conscious from the powerful orgasm that erupted around the cock she had taken to it's full length. My cock.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. It was afternoon, maybe one o'clock, and I would be picking my girlfriend up from work at two. I saw my little sex pot neighbor drive by and something in my mind just snapped. I know it's cliché, but I literally felt something inside of me give way to the passions in my mind, and I just walked out of the door. My eyes never left that car, easing into the garage with the garage door still open. I was sprinting now... I wasn't even looking around to see who was watching. I was reckless and completely entranced in having her. My heart throbbed as I got closer, part of me couldn't believe what I was doing, begged me to stop, but the voice was far too distant and had lost all control over me. I was on auto-pilot, and there was no stopping me. Right as I got to the opening of the garage I saw her enter the house from the inside... she was wearing tight designer jeans with a long sleeve belly shirt with that extra thin fabric that really stretched over her sexy body, and a brown denim jacket over it. Her hair was down, as long as it had ever been and absolutely beautiful.

I moved toward the inside door to the house from the garage and listened for movement, for voices, for anything to tip me off to where people were in the house. I knew she lived with her mother, her husband who worked during the day and early evening.. and of course her four kids. I felt my first pangs of hesitancy... I couldn't go through with it if I so much as heard a child's voice... I couldn't risk exposing them to what I wanted to do to their mother, so much as an inkling or the look in my eye. I might've been crazy, but I hadn't lost my heart.

It was then that I turned to look for neighbors watching, but thankfully, none were out. I reached for the door knob and cracked it open just a little bit, listening carefully, and heard her feet on the stairs, moving to the upstairs bedrooms. I couldn't hear anything else. No television, no voices, just a big empty house.. which made sense because the children should all be at school, the husband should be at work, and that only left the grandmother. She was the least of my concerns.

Peering around the doorway I made my way carefully into the house, mindful not to make a sound, and began making my way toward the stairs. I was listening very carefully for the sound of footsteps, but hearing none, I began making my way up the stairs, deciding to take them quickly but silently as I wouldn't have much time to make it down the stairs and find a place to hide if she suddenly emerged from a room.

Making it up the stairs, the first bedroom I came to was obviously hers, the master bedroom, with a big walk in closet and a king size bed, freshly made, very neat except for a few articles of clothing on the floor.

Her clothes.

A red lacy bra, a low cut red shirt with laces over the cleavage, black nylon pants that I'd seen hugging her ass enough to cut off the circulation, and, best of all, a pair of her panties. A deep red string bikini, v-string for those who really know their panties.

I couldn't help myself. I picked them off the floor and pulled them up to eye-level, turning them every which way to look them all over... I could already smell her perfume... but then I got another smell. A distinct smell and a strong smell. Pussy. Hot pussy. Pussy that had been boiling over all day, working itself into a soaking frenzy... she was hot. She was thinking about sex, dreaming about sex, salivating for a hard cock to slide into her and work all of those juices into a churn within her, to fuck her like a college cheerleader and just melt away in the pounding warmth between her legs, basking in the sweat and the milk of her hungry snatch.

I pressed the panties hard against my face and inhaled her juices deeply, licking them slowly to savor her juices, as I hard a faucet turned on in a room down the hall. I put the panties in my pocket and turned back to the door, creeping out of the room and peering into the next room, where I found the grandmother sleeping.

"Hopefully she's a deep sleeper.." I thought to myself, turning back to my lusty lover behind the door at the end of the hallway, my thoughts overwhelmed by a sudden highlight reel of cum shots over thunderous moans from the base of her long, lusty throat, every position she could hold being showered in cum as I realized that the room with the door closed where I heard the water running was a bathroom, and she was washing her hands, ready to step out at any minute.

"This is it..." I muttered under my breath, backing quietly down the hall and back to her bedroom. Listening for the door to open, I un-buttoned my jeans and took my time unzipping them to keep from making a sound, pulling my socks off and pulling off my shirt as I pushed my pants around my ankles and stepped out of them, my cock beginning to twitch between my legs, trembling with excitement as it came to life, thickening as it swung in the air while I moved behind the door, waiting for her to enter the room or pass by it so I could strike.

My heart pounded. I couldn't believe where I was or what I was doing, and I knew there was no turning back. I heard the door open and my heart nearly stopped. It was pounding, and I could feel my pulse through my cock, which had ballooned to nearly twice the size I was used to, and still hadn't begun to rise with my hard-on. It was still getting longer and harder... desperate to get inside her, tingling with the circumstances.

I heard her coming and went flat against the wall. I crept along the wall to get close to the door.

But not too close.

She walked past the room and I quickly moved out from behind the wall and into the hallway, and she heard me behind her.

She turned around and just saw me out of the corner of her eye as I jumped on her from the side and got my hands around her mouth, pulling her to the ground using my weight for leverage as we fell, the two of us landing on our side as I quickly rolled on top of her from behind while she struggled. She started biting my hand but as she felt my cock standing up against her ass and felt the natural grind of my body against her, I heard her moan softly and knew she was mine.

As she bit harder, I slipped my arm around her neck as she tried to roll me off of her, choking her with my arm which I hated to do, but I knew I needed to assume control fast. The biting subsided a little as she choked and I pulled my hand away and used my freed hand to get a better grip on her face, squeezing her cheeks together tightly to hold her mouth closed. I reached down her shirt with the arm choking her and felt her bra, a lacy black one as I could tell by the strap which was revealed when my arm stretched the collar of her shirt out over her shoulder.

Now I could really feel myself grinding into the ass of her jeans, right between her cheeks, and I could feel the pre-cum beginning to dribble over the tip of my cock. She moaned again as my hand slipped under her bra and I grabbed her breast, squeezing it at first and then massaging it with my hands, feeling how hard her nipples were against my palm as she moaned again. Louder this time, she liked this just like I knew she would, and she didn't even know who was doing this to her yet.

As she still struggled, I pulled my hand out from her shirt and around, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up over her shoulder as she struggled to keep it on. I quickly reached under and grabbed her breast again, massaging it with rhythmic squeezes timed to the same motion as my thrusts against her ass as she moaned into my hand and I pushed her face first into the floor with my hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"Please," she finally whined, "stop! Please! I have kids."

I refused to say a word to her, and she continued to moan and whimper with frustration at not being able to wrestle her way out. Using one arm to continuously push her down by the back of the neck or a handful of hair, I managed to get the shirt off of one arm and then quickly tied the bottom around her head so she couldn't see me.

My hands naturally started moving for her bra next, but I'd found that I find it even hotter when the woman wears a sexy lacy bra like hers, especially a black one, than when she takes it off.

With the shirt tied over her head and one arm completely pulled free of the sleeve, exposing half of her bra, I turned her on her back to face her . She lifted her knees to try and kick me off, but I grappled her like an amateur wrestler, an arm around her waist which I used to float over on top of her easily, straddling her once again.

I found myself faced with her gorgeous breasts exposed for the first time, her low-cut bra hardly covering her nipples, tight against her breasts nonetheless, having an extremely sexy push-up effect where it definitely wasn't needed. Her skin was so soft and without so much as a mark on her, it was all I could do to keep myself from slipping my dick between her tits and finishing right there, cumming all over the shirt covering her face and leaving her there... but that would be too fast. I wanted this to take a good long time.

I snatched up her tits through the cups of her bra, pushing them up with my hands and then squeezing them tightly, working them in a circular motion, and finally I put my face down and began licking them all over, kissing them inside the natural curve between them and then pulling down the bra to kiss her nipple, licking all over it as her legs crossed and strained with pleasure and she arched her back, moaning into the shirt as her hair spilled all over the carpeting. I squeezed a little harder and licked underneath it and then all around the nipple, biting gently and then harder as her moans grew in volume before taking the whole thing in my mouth and sucking it with big wet slops, sucks, and kisses.

I moved to the other breast and pinched the nipple hard with my fingers, grabbing it tightly and lightly pulling as I squeezed, pushing her tits together and then licking between them, coating them both with thick saliva at the same time as she tossed and turned, wriggling beneath me. I couldn't resist. I moved forward on to her chest and slipped my cock under her bra and between her breasts as I pushed them around my cock and started to grind my cock into her chest, feeling those warm, soft mounds envelope my thick rod while she gasped and shuddered in rich, heavy breaths.

I began sliding back and forth slowly, closing my eyes to really feel the soft flesh sliding around the underside of my flaring cock, feeling the head begin to poke the underside of her chin. My orgasm was already beginning to build at the base of my cock and temptation again almost brought me to cum all over her throat and the shirt over her head, all over those tits and that black lacy bra, and then tie her up to the bed so her husband would find her that way when he came home, still moaning like a whore with dried cum all over her bare naked breasts.

Stopping myself just short of shooting a thick load over a growling orgasm all over her voluptuous chest, I turned her back around to face the floor and unclasped her bra, pulling it off of her to reveal the sexiest back I've ever seen, narrowing at the waist from two small narrow shoulders and a long sexy line from her neck to the crack of her ass with that slight hour-glass curve. I felt the weight of her round, pert little tits falling free and gave them a feel as I rode myself into the ass of her pants from behind, squeezing my handfuls of her breasts hard enough to turn the moans into whimpers, getting a feel for a prime cum target when the time came later. I made up my mind that they would definitely need a thick coat streaming over the sweat of her heaving breasts, but there was still plenty of work to be done.