Getting To the Bottom of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh ... another good reason for frequent visits! Sounds delightful! I'd be tempted to move her down there with you, but we have a life up here, too ... and ladies who would miss regular access to Ginger's body. Plus, she has regular clients. Male ones, that is. She doesn't top women, just men. I plan to get her out of that, though, into a life of erotic photography with a strong bent toward Sapphic sensuality and sadomasochism. I'm a photographer, after all. I'd love to do some male homoerotic art, too, and a healthier, more empowering version of transgender erotica as well.

"Maybe some films with a more realistic and emotionally vulnerable presentation of sex. That sort of thing. Arthouse amateur porn. I should warn you that, whatever she may tell you, anal play and anal sex have been a big thing for us ... both of us. I'd love to include you and your companions in that as well. She's no anal virgin, I can promise you that, and neither am I. I love it ... with both sexes ... and all genders. I'm very pansexual that way.

"Anyway, I'll make sure that the divorce goes smoothly for you ... and that she drops this... 'deviant sexual behavior' foolishness, which was clearly a way to get your attention. Right, babe? I want to marry her properly, after all, to be her wife and take her to be mine. That can't happen until she's legally divorced from you. Now, come on, Ginger ... excuse me, George. I've got to walk your wife. Good thing that the neighbors are cool with a naked, collared woman being led on a leash through their cul-de sac," Leslie blew me a kiss over the phone and Ginger did the same.

I quickly snapped out of my lingering questions in my head about who was Ginger's first Sapphic companion, how had I been so right and yet so wrong, and just what gave this Dahlia the right to bet and barter another human being, once Kelly and Mary returned from their shower, smiles broad and indicating that they had devoured each other with real gusto. Talk about your lesbian sexual sports ... this family could well provide some talent for Leslie's emerging cottage industry in highbrow amateur pornography ... and if she ventured into any hetero action, they could certainly show that as well. I wondered what Carver and Candy might think of all this, too. We already had our own amateur porn thing going, so why not consider a merger?

"Damn, I'm famished. Care to watch a film and eat some leftovers?" I proposed for now, all of us needing the chance to recover.

"Great plan. Get some calories to burn. I look forward to making more porn flicks, too. Nice little sex tapes of all of us. Maybe a nice, proper orgy, what do you think? A clusterfuck ... a free-for-all ... all previous rules and plans for the day just tossed aside for an evening of wild, unrestrained debauchery? Anything goes ... for all of us. What do you say?" Candy suggested with a wicked smile.

"A whole night of absolute sexual license, no rules, no boundaries, and the sky's the limit? Works for me. How about it, ladies and gentlemen?" I answered with delight.

"I'm game," Carver grinned.

"But food and drink first. A festival cannot begin without a feast, with plenty of drunkenness and gluttony to precede the wanton sexual depravity. Hedonism in its purest state," I chuckled, while the Bottoms rushed to prepare plenty of beer and leftovers to relax us all.

"Some structure is good at times and can be fun as well, but sometimes, you just want to rip each other's clothes off and have your way with each other's bodies. Aunt Patty here once said that to Mama, and she was right. Mama even admitted that later. Whatever Master wishes goes in any case. If you want a no holes-barred orgy, I certainly won't object. We could use the release," Belle told me with a kiss as she brought me a local microbrewery's excellent peach shandy.

To say that we gorged ourselves is to put it mildly. What I didn't mention, mind you, was that Joey Hadley came back after his shift and we promptly fed him as well, much to his astonishment. I got the impression that he returned out of voyeurism more than anything else. He quite simply couldn't tear his eyes away from the activities and the open nudity going on around the house. It was like being live in the middle of the filming of a porn flick ... oh, wait, that was exactly what was going on ... his cock stayed nice and hard, if kind of small, during the whole business of eating and drinking for merriment.

We all watched a DVD marathon of Friends, or rather half-watched it, through the whole banquet, with more than a little teasing of Joey over his name, though he looked nothing like the handsome, lovable Italian soap opera actor in the sitcom. There was a bit of bawdy humor about whether or not Ross would ever do his own sister Monica if they were both drunk and horny enough. Given the Bottom family's fondness for incest, this wasn't too surprising a topic, but what really got Joey nervous was the suggestion of an X-rated version of the "Spin The Bottle" game that they played on the show.

"Imagine if that led to Chandler and Josh having gay sex ... that could have been very hot in a porn version of Friends, couldn't it?" Mark teased Martin, who nodded while the two of them stroked each other in front of the process server.

"Are they ... gay?" Joey asked me, a bit flustered.

"More like bisexual or maybe even pansexual, I think. Just like me. And Lowell ... and Carver here. Right, guys?" I turned to those men, who all grinned back at us.

"How would you know if you're gay or bi or straight?" Joey inquired further.

"Look, dude, if you want to try it, go ahead. I'm sure that the girls will gladly set up the camcorder for some man love. None of us will out you and none will judge you if you want to get it on with someone. Male or female. You ever been with anyone, or are you a virgin?" I probed, "There's no wrong answer. Personal sexuality and even virginity are perfectly legitimate options and lifestyles. Do whatever makes you happy, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else."

"I ... kind of want to try sucking some dick. I'm just afraid to do it. I see Carver's cock and I want to try it out ... to taste it. Is that okay?" he asked me, red-faced.

"It's his dick and it's free-for-all night. Ask him if he wants you to suck it," I pointed out.

"Yes, put that pretty little mouth of yours on my cock. Put those sweet lips on my dick," Carver now sat back, as I directed the ladies to set up the camcorder to record the action.

Before anyone did much else beyond chowing down on more leftovers and chugging down more booze, Joey had his hands tentatively on Carver's cock and balls on his knees as he opened his mouth to take it between his lips. Another inch, followed by another, and before things went further, Joey soon had half the length of Carver's prick near his throat. Carver began groaning, moaning, and sighing, as Joey took him deeper and deeper still within his mouth, bathing him with his tongue. Joey continued sucking Carver now, aggressively taking as much of his dick as possible down his throat.

"Oh, fuck! That's ... incredibly hot! The only thing sexier would be if someone joined them and started fucking Joey's fine, tight ass!" Candy admitted, while curling up with me on the sofa.

"That ... sounds like fun!" Mark commented as he went behind Joey to pull down his khakis and lube up his asshole for some more cock.

"Yes ... do it! Take my ass!" Joey found himself urging Mark, who smirked as he eased his dick into the process server's butt.

It wasn't much longer until Mark and Carver had Joey properly spit-roasted and fucked his holes ruthlessly for what seemed like forever. Now that he had accepted that he was going to be taken and pounded into next week, Joey seemed more relaxed and much happier about getting ravaged from both ends. He was settling into his new role as a pussy boi, a pretty boy, and a bottom bitch, at least on this occasion. Whether or not that would be a permanent reality for him remained to be seen, but at least he was open to it for this moment.

While this took place, I naturally finished off my meal, as did most of the others, allowing us to kick back with some booze and enjoy the hot gay threesome happening between Joey, Carver, and Mark. It took several more minutes before Carver erupted into Joey's mouth, giving him his first real taste of a man's cum, after which Mark unloaded his jizz into Joey's asshole. Belle adjusted the camcorder to zoom in on the cum leaking from Joey's two holes, while Mark wiped his dick clean to keep sanitary for later action.

For my part, I now grabbed Shannon from behind and led her over to the window, lubing up my cock to enter her pussy where everyone could see us. Instead of complaining, Shannon started pushing back at me with her fine, if petite body, welcoming my dick inside her body with a lust that left me with no question of her appetites (if I still had any such doubts). I soon had the youngest Bottom lady busy using her hips to take my cock balls deep for our mutual satisfaction. I didn't worry about anything else right then, just the urge to fuck the living daylights out of my future sister-in-law, Shannon Bottom.

This turned out to be essentially the signal for the free-for-all to commence, as Lowell seized Belle and began fucking her on the living room floor. The siblings were soon so engaged in their romp that they didn't notice or care about the carpet burns that Belle got on her knees from the fabric. Lowell had her nice and pinned, something that the camcorder showed later was a real cause of excitement on her part as well as his. They were doing it doggy-style, just like Shannon and I, but it was with affection as well as lust, much like their sister and me.

Meanwhile, apparently, Mary began riding Martin for the hell of it, her tits thrusting into his face in the cowgirl position, something that the camcorder showed had him even more excited. She obviously had her boyfriend's brother right where she wanted him, her bosom heaving as she mounted and used him for her own pleasure. He didn't seem to have any complaints, either, as his brother's pregnant girlfriend had her way with him.

Evidently seeking to get Carver's big dick back into commission in a hurry, Sally and Kelly started working it and his balls with their mouths and tongues, sucking and licking him with abandon. They were a damned good team, judging by the footage that we later watched, nearly inhaling his cock together for the sheer joy of it. They showed every indication that they cared for his enjoyment more than their own ... which fit them as submissives, of course.

For Mark, his own pleasure came through a 69 with Patty, who made damn sure to engulf his dick in preparation for intercourse, working hard to make him hard. He naturally used his tongue to maximum effect in her pussy, lapping up the well-used slit that Carver had pounded earlier that day. If he cared that his aunt had been fucked good by the lawyer, he didn't show any sign of it. It might have helped that she had showered, but I doubted it based on his reaction to the reality of creampies, plus his general bisexuality, as evinced by his bond with Martin.

Joey, not surprisingly, got busy with Candy, who opted to strap on a dildo and began pegging him. She later explained that he was "such a cute and adorable fellow, a real twink or sissy, I wasn't sure which, but I had to use his fine ass." If Joey objected to getting fucked up the butt by a woman with a plastic prick, he didn't say so ... if anything, he got more excited by the act than he was with the guys.

As I continued reaming Shannon good and hard near the window, I knew very well that the evening ... and the night's orgy, had just begun ... We had a lot more fucking to do, and we had plenty of time left to do it. The night was still quite young. The same thought seemed to occur to the others, judging by the way that they moaned, groaned, and sighed with delight. No holds, or holes, were barred, and that was as it should be.

Just as Shannon came rather loudly ... and very messily on my cock, I unloaded my seed inside her sweet slit, filling her young, tight pussy with my cum. She staggered to her feet and planted a very deep and steamy French kiss on my mouth, her tongue joining itself to mine with an ardor that was undeniably real. The youngest Bottom girl, all of eighteen years of age, made sure that it was evident to all that she was every bit as fond of me as Sally, her sister and my fiancee. This was not lost on Sally, but instead of acting jealous, my future bride winked and blew us both kisses as expressions of her love.

"Damn, girl, you really know how to make a man feel loved!" I declared, prompting yet more kisses to my face and neck.

"Master, I'm yours. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Unconditionally your property. Never forget that. I'm a Bottom. I live to serve my Master, the man that I love. Like the guy from the car insurance ad says, it's what we do, we Bottoms. We serve. We submit. We live to please others, to put their needs first. If you're a Bottom, it's what you do. We enjoy it. We revel in it. It's why Lowell can never disobey Mary. She's his lady love and he worships the ground on which she treads. It's why Martin surrenders his ass and mouth to Mark on demand. Their bromance was always rather one-sided, even before it turned physical, but that's how they like it. It's why whatever rules or whims you have, we'll go along, despite whatever you said before. We don't care, as long as we get to serve you and cater to your every last whim," Shannon assured me, even as Sally now moved put her arms around me from behind and started kissing her way downward.

"Oh, God, Sally!" I groaned with pleasure, as I felt her soft tongue glide down to my ass.

"Master, I adore Carver, you know that, but I had to show you that I'm happy to share first place, primary partner status, with Shannon. We can be equals in your affections. That's much better than rivals for them. Besides, I need your seed in me ... I need you to knock me up, please ... tonight! It's Patty who craves Carver's spawn most, anyway ... you've put an idea in her head that just won't go away. Look at how she now straddles him, while Kelly takes her place eagerly with Mark.

"The idea of being black bred ... it just won't leave her now. She enjoys us all, especially you, Master, but the dream of Carver breeding her is still very much alive. It's her last run, as you've said, due to her age, and she wants to go for the maximum shock value, I think. A happily married African-American man ... nice and taboo for some folks, even now," Sally explained, even as Shannon sucked my cock and balls straight from her own snatch.

"Yeah, well, my cellmate and girlfriend in prison was black, the President who set me free is black, and I used to vote for a party that looking back is kind of racist, so the idea of sticking it to the bigots and showing my new attitude about race, plus making those numb nuts in our community who have always looked down on me what I really think of them is hard to resist ... most of all, though, the idea of the contrast, the pale, freckled ginger with the rich dark brown of Carver's flesh ... very erotic, very sensual, I think.

"And I know that I'm fertile now ... you handpicked the father of my child, Master, and unless you give a contrary order, as a good Bottom slut, I should stick with the candidate that you chose, right? Not that I object to the orgy ... no, I will happily throw myself into it ... per your commands ... already have. I just want to make sure first that I am bred by Carver and no one else ... My ass is still up for grabs, of course, as are my tits and my mouth," Patty announced, even as she mounted Carver and fucked him to her heart's content ... and his.

"That I did ... and I love the idea that you're zealously following my orders, eagerly breeding with the man I chose for you as a proper Bottom girl should. Ride that lucky bastard for all he's worth! Milk his dick and his balls for his seed, slut! Good thing that we still have the camcorder on. The idea and image of someone as fair as you ... and someone as dark as Carver, yeah, I quite agree ... very sexy to think about ... very nice contrast. Imagine how your love child will look," I chuckled as my cock started to return to life and now was treated to Sally's and Shannon's oral teamwork.

"I can't wait to have a brother or sister, too! Yeah, breed Mommy! Breed her good! Knock her up!" Kelly shouted as she enthusiastically invited Mark to take her roughly, albeit missionary-style, on the carpet.

"Oh, shut up and take it good and hard, you wonderfully kinky slut!" Mark teased her as he slammed in and out of her cunt.

"You want to be like that, then turn me over, take me from behind, and pull my hair!" Kelly dared Mark, who was only too happy to oblige her, much to her apparent delight ... she had deliberately challenged him to do just that.

"Oh, God, yes ... that's what I need! Show me who's boss!" Kelly egged Mark on as he continued pounding her as roughly as he could.

While I enjoyed this action, I also noted with considerable satisfaction that Joey was now balls deep inside Candy, her body covering him as she aggressively rode him for her own gratification. I could see the wonderful ebony cheeks of her sweet ass as she straddled and used the process server, not being shy at all about seeking her pleasure from him. He was a little uncomfortable, since his butt kept getting carpet burn and his cornhole was sore from the dildo, but he didn't seem to complain at all about it. He even played with her tits as she kept pushing them into his face from above.

"I think that Joey likes it a lot, don't you, Joey? You like this?" Candy teased him a bit as she kept riding him hard, at times almost making it seem that his cock would break or something with the force of her hips as she bounced on him.

"Yes ... yes ... I'm gonna cum!" Joey warned Candy, who winked at her husband as she tightened up deliberately and squeezed every drop of Joey's cum dry.

"Good boy ... coming for your Mama! Now, lick my pussy and ass ... clean me up and make me cum, too!" Candy instructed Joey, even as I began actively pumping Sally with my dick ... and Shannon sucked my balls as I reamed her sister good and rough.

By now, Lowell and Belle came nice and noisily together, and Martin was very engaged in spilling his load inside Mary as well. The reaction was electric from Lowell's pregnant fiancee ... the one carrying his own brother or sister, in fact, the one who had gotten knocked up by Lowell's own father ... the one who had just fucked her boyfriend's brother. Not surprisingly, Belle also squirted from the wild, delicious, incestuous romp with her own brother ... she later told me that she fantasized that she was fertile right then ... that Lowell, her brother, had put his spawn inside her womb.

"Whenever I need to cum soon, that often helps for me, the thought of being knocked up by whomever is fucking me, no matter who it is," Belle confessed, making Lowell blush.

That kind of talk certainly didn't help me hold back, any more than the general wildness of the activities in the living room, the fact that we were being taped, or the delightful warmth and wetness of Sally's fine pussy. The only thing that would have made things even better would have been if Lisa Kelly from Celtic Woman (who turned out to be living in the same state) had shown up at my door bare ass naked (not gonna happen, but a guy can dream). In any case, my cock was very busy plowing Sally, my future bride, rough and hard in front of the window, while Shannon kept at the ball-sucking business (she later admitted that she went out of her way to make it harder not to cum inside her sister's exquisite twat).