Getting Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed, and she was trying to get a feel for what was happening, her ears straining to catch the slightest giveaway. Finally, chelle heard Storm come back. He knelt down and petted her hair, over her face and neck, her arm, and massaging her hip and thigh. His finger moved up and inside, dipping into her wet honey, and tasted her on His fingers.

"You must hold still, pet. Do not move. Keep your hands over your head, and stay on your side. Understood?" "Yes, Sir." "Good."

Out of the blue, chelle felt a searing pain, and her ability to even scream was taken away from the intense pain of the burning on her skin. She couldn't take the pain anymore and passed out. When next she woke, the blindfold was off. Her Storm was holding her, concern and possession in His eyes. She smelled something bad and scrunched her nose. He explained it was burning flesh. She almost threw up. Chelle moved, and was blinded by a wave of pain.

The idea of where the pain was hit her. The location of the pain, the smell of burning flesh, He had explained. Chelle put two and two together and was hoping it only equalled her greatest dream come true. She leaned up and looked at her leg. On her left thigh, was a marking, On her left thigh, the letter "S" was embedded into her flesh. Her pain dissipated to a dull throb at the realization of what had taken place : Storm had branded her!!! He had marked her as HIS!

Gathering herself, she looked into Storm's eyes, and started crying silently, her hear in her eyes. Tears streamed down her face, emotions strong as they were.

"Master, may I move please?" she asked, consciously aware of her use of the Title.

"Yes, pet." "Thank You, Sir." She moved to stand up, wincing as her leg throbbed from the pain. She stood before Storm, l knelt once more, and presented her back to Him.

"Master, would You please do a girl the honor of placing Your chains on her?" She put her arms behind her back and leaned forward so that her forehead was touching the blanket. Chelle heard some rattling noises before she felt a collar being placed around her neck. A loud click from the turning of the key rang in her ears.

"From this day forward, you are My pet, My plaything, My property. You are My submissive, and will evolve into slave. You will learn to grow with Me, and trust My judgement. You will always have a say in things, but My word is final, and You will never dispute that. Today you have given me a precious gift, your submission. Now that I have it, you will listen to Me and do as I say. You made a decision a long time ago where I was concerned apparently, My pet. Now you have your wish. I will not let you go willingly. There are going to be lots of hardships due to our situations, but you are now Mine, and we will work through it. It won't be easy, since i can't always be there for you, dear heart. You are going to have to be strong. Never doubt though, that you are wanted, that you belong to Me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." "Good submissive."

Once more, Storm stpped behind her, and cuffed her wrists behind chelle's back. The restraints had a large D ring on each one, and a double clip was used to bind her hands together. Next came a chain that her Master put through her arms, so that He could just pull her backward by pulling on the chain. He placed restraints on her ankles as well, knowing that He would use the chain on them later. For now, He knew that His pet loved the feel of the restraints, and indulged her, knowing the feeling of being out of control with Him excited her. He clipped a leash to her collar and had her lean over once more.

He spanked her on the ass, several times on each cheek, rubbing in the heat. Bit by bit, Storm brought out several floggers, a little thin cane to tap over her body. He knew the cane was something He would have to go slowly with her, but He would use it on her, and she would start to look forward to it. He would guide her to that point where she could take more pain and embrace it. She trusted Him, and He would never abuse it.

As her body heated up more and more, He started talking to her, calling her His slut; how He could see her juices running over her pussy. "Mine, now, baby. It is Mine, and no one else's. No matter who I allow to touch you will always be Mine. I will always be there and never allow another to harm you. Your pussy is Mine, and I will have it whenever I wish, will look at it as I wish."

He teased her mercilessly, with his words, with his touch. His tongue drank and drank, while His fingers delved into the bounty she had given to Him. He started sliding in 2 fingers, then 3 when she pushed back against Him. "Do you wish for more of My hand, slut?"

"Yes Master. Please", she groaned, shaking hard. "Please what?" "Please, fuck me, fuck what is Yours. Fill me please."

It wasn't hard at all. her juices lubed the way for her pussy to be stretch. she was pushing against his hand hard, and He knew she wasn't able to control herself anymore.

"Cum, submissive. Cum NOW!" He ordered, His voice the only lifeline she had right now. he body let go, and she had a wild intense release, wetting her Master's hand over and over..

"Get your breath back, wench, you will need it. Soon, My precious slut, you are going to let Me fuck your face. I am going to cum in your mouth, and you are going to take me into every orifice of your body. You are going to feel you Master, wench. Relax for awhile. You will need your energy. Chelle laid down for a short bit, and Storm took His Own into His arms and held her, kissing her and starting this new journey as chelle's Master.

12