Getting Too Close - 750 Words

Story Info
Sometimes writers just need a break.
806 words
3.39
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a 750 Word Project 2022 story I ('Lifestyle66') quickly wrote, inspired by another author's story ('oneagainst') "Critical Response", and another author who once wrote on a Forum about writers getting too close to our characters. Ted and Jan are MY two favorite characters appearing in all of my stories.

***

I looked down at my wife bobbing her head in my lap. How many times has she sucked my cock, or I fucked her mouth like this? I turned to look off the screen page.

'Can't I fuck her in the ass this time, Lifestyle66?'

I saw his hands typing and thought 'I'm almost ready, and I'm going to cum in her mouth.'

Jan saw my thought bubble and pulled her mouth off.

"I'm not swallowing this time, Ted," Jan said. "So, get over it."

'Come on, Lifestyle66! You know I like it best when she swallows. That's her special treat for me, when the blowjob is done.'

I saw his hands typing some more.

Jan looked up at me. "I haven't cleaned out yet today," Jan said "So, you're not fucking me in the ass. And YOU haven't been drinking enough water today. It's going to be too thick. So, I get to spit this time."

'But she always makes that gross sound before she spits. At least tone her down a little this time, and suggest she WANTS it.'

More typing, and Jan comically and sarcastically said in a high-pitched voice "Enjoy, baby! I want your tasty love juice covering my tongue, almost like a hot chocolate syrup." Backspace... Backspace... "vanilla cream syrup."

'Now that just doesn't even sound like her at all. You know she'd never say that!'

Typing.

Her tone changed to a seductive 'Jessica Rabbit' voice. "But you know you really want me to be your sex slave, taking it anyway you want. And you keep it hard all of the time, and cum buckets in me every few minutes, right Ted?"

'Okay. I get the point. Keep it somewhat real, right?'

I noticed he was grinning and typing. I turned back to watch Jan, waiting to hear what she'd say this time. Then I thought, 'I could have been a Black guy with a huge cock. Maybe in the next story.'

Jan saw my thoughts and got excited. "Really? Can I have a Black guy next time?" Backspace... not part of this storyline. Jan changed and replied, "Carla at the office said they play, and they're Black. Maybe we should set up a swap with them."

'Talk about reality, Lifestyle66! She's supposed to be sucking my cock, not fantasizing about another couple.'

Typing.

'But she's MY bitch, Asshole!' I thought.

'Who's the MY and who's the Asshole here, Lifestyle66?'

Jan took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "He made me who I am, Asshole!" she said.

'Let's try to keep her focused here. And she has to take my cock out every time she talks. So, tell the bitch to shut up, and suck!'

Jan pulled my cock roughly back to her mouth, and I felt her teeth scrap past the head as she drove her mouth down on it.

I looked back out at him. 'I was so close earlier! What are you thinking?'

Jan smiled and she lovingly took my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me and said in a quiet and sexy voice "But I am HIS bitch. And you're going to have to watch as he shoves whatever he wants in me every way he can think of! He's going to make you just sit there and watch while his fingers bring me to one massive orgasm after another with his sexy keystrokes on that keyboard. And I'll get to laugh at you between my gasps of pleasure, you one-dimensional cuckhold!"

'Come on, Lifestyle66. Get your head on straight. You're not even on the same page as us!'

...

I've been writing far too much, today. Ted's starting to get to me, and I can't let him distract me that way. That geek just needs to shut the fuck up and do what I want him to do. But he keeps going off on those other tangents. I don't like to fuck my wife in the ass. Well, not very often, at least. But he's been married for over thirty years, and he's bored with her!

Maybe I need to hook him up with some other bitch, so I can have Jan to myself.

My wife came over and took the Surface Pro tablet, closing the keyboard on it and setting it on the end table.

"Jan texted and said you need to get some sleep, dear."

I stood to go to bed. 'Maybe I've had too much to drink tonight.'