Getting Up Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help."

She gently directed his cock into her wide-open wet vulva and he slowly slid it into her. They both moaned with the excitement that neither had felt for a long time. Gary put his arms back around her and held her to him as he slid his cock as far inside her as he could get. Meg glanced up the line.

"Oh," she said. "It's gone right up."

"I'll say," said Gary, feeling his balls up against the rim of her sweet wet sex.

"No, I meant the signal."

Gary looked up ahead. Sure enough, the signal arm had raised to the vertical position, indicating they should proceed.

"Just my luck," he said, and started to slide out of her. Slowly. He was in no hurry.

"Gary Tuck, don't you dare. You stay right where you are. I was just getting going, and you haven't cum yet. I want to hear you yelling in my ear. I want you to fill me with your cum. I want to squeeze you until I've milked every last drop out of you."

"But the signal..."

"Can you reach the regulator, and the steam brake?"

Luckily the locomotive was left hand drive.

"Yes, both of them."

"Then move gently."

Gary reached out to the steam brake and turned the handle. They were on a slight gradient, and the engine began to move forward slowly. He let out the regulator lever a little, and steam flowed to the cylinders. The pistons began to move slowly up and down, and Gary's piston moved slowly back and forth in Meg's lovely cylinder. With each stroke he moved the full length, slowly building the excitement in each of them. He slid his right hand back through her pubic hair and found that perky swollen clitoris again.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "That's how to operate the controls."

The engine moved around the bend and emerged from the cutting. Gary and Meg kept looking ahead, but there were no more stop signals. They weren't saying much by this time, but both were issuing moans of pleasure as his cock gently slid almost out of her, paused at the very rim of her vagina, and then slid slowly back in again. Meg loved it. It made it feel like his cock was huge, but without any discomfort. And she wanted it to last. She was savouring every blissful millimetre. But as the engine picked up speed a little, going down the slope, Gary's piston slid faster back and forth. His finger moved more firmly on the button, and she felt herself building to another climax. Gary was likewise lost in bliss, eagerly anticipating cumming deep inside her. He was dimly aware that they were passing the spot where the vicar had been counting butterflies. But Meg was heedless of whether anyone would notice, building to her second lovely orgasm, and had got beyond mere moaning. She was seconds away from it. Gary could feel the cum starting to move through him, rising in his cock, past the point of no return.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Meg was gasping. Then orgasm hit. "Yes, YES...FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!"

Her scream rang out as they passed the vicar, who seem to dive into the bushes. Meg panted furiously as Gary thrust his cock into her and held her tight, jetting splash after splash of his cream and groaning loudly with every squirt. They both subsided gently, slowly getting their breath back. He slid out of Meg, who turned and kissed him for the first time, heedless of the cum running down her legs.

"That was beautiful," she said. "Beautiful, exciting, sexy, blissfully, ecstatically glorious."

She produced a tissue from her sleeve quickly wiped her thighs. She opened the fire doors and threw the tissue inside. They both readjusted their clothing and adopted a more professional stance side-by-side. But they put an arm round each other as well as the engine headed on towards Cockwell.

*

The Rev Upjohn arrived home and sat in the living room while his wife brought some tea. He was still puzzling over whether he should tell her what he had seen. But they had been married several years, and they had certainly talked about worse than this. But recently, perhaps. In fact, certain aspects of their life might have been a little less active of late. But he supposed that happened to marriages now and then. Having had a sip of tea he cleared his throat and spoke.

"I saw something rather strange this afternoon."

"Really, dear? An unusual butterfly, perhaps?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I was at my usual place, near the railway, when an engine went by. That's not unusual, of course. It was what the crew were doing. Young Gary Tuck was driving, and he had Meg Allport for a fireman. Well, fire woman, I suppose. "

"Well, girls are doing everything that men do these days."

"Yes indeed. That's not the point. She was leaning half out of the cab, and as it went by and I saw through the open door I could see she was naked from the waist down."

Mrs Upjohn tried to conjure up a picture of this in her mind. She knew Meg Allport. Meg had a lovely figure, and she wasn't a bit surprised if her husband had found the image a little disturbing. Exciting, even. He might be a man of the cloth, but he was still a man.

"Are you sure she didn't have any pants on? I mean, maybe it was just as it was so hot on the foot plate."

"I am quite sure. You see, Gary Tuck was pressed up to her from behind, and his trousers round his ankles. I wouldn't have even noticed, but Meg appeared very excited and shouted something out as they passed."

"What was that?"

"Well, at first I thought it was 'duck', and I dived into the bushes in case something had fallen off the tender. But then I looked up, and saw the state of excitement they both appeared to be in, and I thought maybe she had shouted something else."

"I see. Well, they are both young and single, so I suppose they can do what they like. Nothing unusual about that these days. Besides..." And a wistful look came over her face. She was just thinking of those jiggling young bodies.

"Besides?"

"Well, I think most of us like the idea of making love in unusual places, even public places. It's the idea that your partner is so overcome with passion for you that he simply can't wait. I think everyone would like to be desired like that, at least now and again."

The vicar moved uncomfortably in his seat. "You think so?"

"No doubt of it. I mean, everyone wants to be loved, but most of us want to be desired as well. Hot uncontrollable passion shouldn't be underestimated."

She got up and took his empty cup from him. Then to his surprise she set it down on a side table and reached under her skirt with both hands. She quickly slid down her panties and threw them into his lap. Then she picked up the cup again and went out of the door.

"I'll be in the kitchen," she called back. "If you, er, need me for anything..."

*

Gary and Meg had the taxi drop them at the station. It was only a short walk up Church Street to Gary's place. Meg had already outlined her plan for the evening.

"I thought maybe we could get takeout meal from the Chinese. You could pop into your place first and get some overnight gear and a change of clothes for the morning. Then we could go to my place, eat the meal, and have a long leisurely shower. Then we could... do anything we liked for the rest of the evening."

"Sounds good to me. Did you have anything in particular in mind?"

"Something like towelling each other dry and then taking a very long time to get to know each other very well indeed."

"Sounds even better."

They walked hand-in-hand up Church Street. As they passed the vicarage they heard unexpected noises. The kitchen blind was down, but the window was open and there were loud panting noises floating through it. All at once there was a series of truncated moans, punctuated with cries of "oh God, oh God, oh God!"

They looked at each other and giggled quietly.

"I think Mrs Upjohn is having a religious experience," said Meg.

"Good for her," said Gary. "I've had a wonderful day, and I want everyone else to be happy too."

"That good, eh?"

"Fantastic. After fancying you for so long, it's been like a dream come true."

"Well," said Meg, "I hope to be making your dreams come true for a long time to come." Gary looked at her sharply, but there was no sign that she intended the double meaning.

"I'll drink to that," said Gary. "That reminds me... Shall we get some beers in as well?"

12