Getting Used Like a Whore

Story Info
A girlfriend ends up in a group sex situation.
1.8k words
3.27
108.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up in disgust. Here the glasses bang together in cheers. Behind the bar her boyfriend bangs them together in frustration as he puts them in the sink. She shoots Alex that look. He feels the electricity of it run through him.

"Well," she rubs under her ear. "I can't. My jaw hurts."

Maynard takes the cherry stem and puts it in his mouth. He works it trying to tie it. He can do it. He is a good kisser. He can make women cum when he licks their pussies.

She imagines his tongue swirling around her clit. She imagines he says, "Bend over!" After drinking, Erika touches people when she talks. A supple hand on the forearm, a brush on the thigh, a pound on the chest for a funny joke. She has just brushed his shoulder as they are all cheers and smiles-the cherry stem is tied-the glasses bang together so roughly that one shatters. She blinks, plays with her hair, leaves her lips slightly open. The waitress comes over and sweeps up the shattered glass. She apologizes, her arms crossed and her cleavage strutting the blouse that has become her personal catwalk.

She dreams when she's drunk. A big penis slapping her in the whore face. She loves being submissive when she's drunk. Letting her holes get dominated.

Alex is behind the bar. The rest of them sit in a dim nook. He can barely see them. Erika brushes up against an arm, then slaps a thigh. She takes a long drag from her cigarette and stuffs the butt into an ashtray on the table. She, the bartender's girlfriend's, has made up her big face. Her mascara'd eyes scan the room. The bartender's girl's cleavage is out and big and heaving. Her eyes go a bit swirly and her nostrils open wide. When he cums on her face, he calls her the cum-dragon. She sits with her boyfriend's friends. Alex sees his girl taking one guy's phone. She types something. He leans in and whispers something in her ear. She's a little drunk and she wants to just hang around.

It's fun, she thinks. It's fun to flirt. The alcohol has her a little wet. To men, being friendly is flirting. To her, it's safe to be friendly with her boyfriend's friends. She wants to hold a hand, a neck-even a dick. She is chatting with this jar-head of a guy, smiling. One of Alex's friends. Alex is stuck pouring beer, shaking cocktails. She sips her vodka and energy drink. She is caffeinated and energized by this weird chemical mix. Her sensuality bulges out and hangs down. They drink and cheers, after staring at Erika's chest wry smiles cross their faces.

The whole bar is popping, hopping - there are single women and single men and the feel is thick and creamy as fondue chocolate. The music is loud. It is good. Erika's low cut tank top reveals her breasts-like proud weightlifters in the mirror, obsessively looking at themselves in the reflection, proud others around the room gawk. They are good tits: big and round. Her tits alone are proud to make her boyfriend jealous that others are ogling. Her throat goes a little dry. Her heart is beating slow yet heavy behind her bosom. She takes her boyfriend's friend's hand and pushes it between her legs. No one can see it. After a quick moment she stands up and walks to the bar.

Her boyfriend sends her a text, "i need to work and your distracting me. Didn't you say you had to go home." she writes back. "i am having fun." Alex's friend, a tall guy with big bushy personality, also joins her at the bar. He puts his hand around her waist. She wants attention, and Alex won't give it. He probably has someone else coming and for this she wants to make him pay. "I want to have fun." She puts her arms around his best friend Maynard.

"Let's have another drink," Maynard says. "Put one of her cocktails on my tab, buddy."

"I think she should go home."

"One more," Erika says. "Then Maynard can take me to a cab."

In the nook, they talk quietly. Maynard's friend, Koichiro, just watches. With lots of clinking glasses, they drain their drinks quickly. This is a cosmopolitan hotspot with people from different countries. People with money who have lived their lives by their own rules, people who are rarely denied anything. Erika looks at her empty glass, "well, I guess that's it for me. I'm done."

"Going home?"

"Yes, there's nothing more for me to do here."

"Oh, I think we can find something to make you useful," maynard stares at her big titties.

She stands up slowly. She walks to the bar. Her walk is slow and languid. Her tight ass sways in her form fitting jeans. "Bye, honey. I'm done. I'm going home." Maynard follows her, Alex sees Maynard watch her ass. Maynard takes her up the stairs, gently pushing on her waist. Maynard stops her at the top of the stairs. "Where are you going?"

She looks at him. His friend, Koichiro is still coming up the steps, looking drunk. She fixes her blouse, closing its open petals: "To a taxi home."

Big and wild, Maynard kind of sways. He's drunk but he is as agile as a figure skater as he moves around, grabs her hand and pulls her. He's at once a wild beast and a dapper tap dancer. He leads her down the entrance-way to the next level of stairs. it's dark here and he holds her hand. "Let me give you a ride."

"Home?"

"Here." They are half in private, half seen by the street. He gets a fist of her hair and shoves her to her knees. Her tit, always on the verge of this all night, pops out. "Now you can be useful!"

He unzips and pulls his cock out. It dangles there, all foreskin and bulk. He says: "you've never seen a horse cock like this, slut. Hope you like getting impaled."

She is scared and submissive, so she obliges. She is submissive and will do anything that anybody says at any time. People often don't know this and don't take advantage of it. But this guy does. He held her by the hair, "I'm going to fuck your face till your jaw breaks."

After his cockhead pounded her tonsil and knocked it back she coughed around it, ran her tongue around the shaft, then started choking. Her drool left castles of saliva on his cock. She gasps for breath like a swimmer that just ate some water and reaches her hand to her neck. "I can't take anymore." She turns around and lowers the jeans. The two fat slabs of ass cheek rebound out and hold until she spreads them apart like her boyfriend likes. This guy sees her asshole, a brown asterisk, and incorrectly believes she has provided him with an open shot into her shitter.

Alex's girlfriend's asshole opens up like a flower and takes Maynard's big meat in until it disappears.

She grunts, then comes back into her body and speaks. "What the fuck? No, no, stop it!" she says.

He pounds her asshole raw. "i know you want it, you asian whore." Her face cringes as cock slams her asshole. The big tits she had out so seductively whack and thwack like punching bags being hit.

She grabs them to hold them in place. "No! That's enough. I just wanted to get back at him. This is too much." She pulls away and his cock comes out with bits of her shit on it.

He pulls her around by her hair. "You love it, open wide!" he says and pushes his cock to her mouth. She opens and tastes her ass. Her lipsticked lips are stretched around the meat and her eyes go wide. She feels the cockhead knock her throat. Her throat tightens up. She slaps his leg. Her big proud tits knock into each other and sag. The other friend, quiet and in a suit, gets behind her. She doesn't notice as she is trying to defend herself against eating her own shit. Her ass is still gaping from the previous sodomy. He slides his cock into the open gape. His rock isn't as big as the cock bludgeoning her tonsils, the one tasting of her ass. Koichiro starts to fuck her chasm. "You love it, you fuck pig!"

She takes one cock in the ass and the other tears into the throat. There she is getting spit roasted. She tastes her own shit and gives in and relaxes her throat until that monster dick is well in her throat.

Koichiro pulls out and chucks his cream all over her fat ass cheek. He spreads it on her like butter on bread using his cockhead. Then Maynard bellows and shakes and unloads all over her whore face. She jumps back as the cum stuns her nose and drips down over her lips. More hurtles into her eye, which she instinctively shuts tight. Koichiro has a cock all cummey and gooey and heaves it into her face. She takes it and cleans it off, swirling her tongue around it. She hasn't sucked on an Asian cock in a while and her muscle memory takes her back to whirling tongue around it. "Clean his cock up, you dirty pig! Does Alex know what a pig his girlfriend is?"

She looks up in disgust.

"Oh now that you've had two cocks up your ass you're morally against it. Stupid bitch. Come on, let's go and let her go in and show her boyfriend what a cockmonkey she is."

She stays on her knees and watches the two friends zip up and walk away. They light cigarettes. Koichiro comes back and puts the butt in her mouth. "Clean up. You have jizz all over your face." She inhales deep.

He walks away and she stands up and takes her purse. She tissues off and puts her clothes back on. She walks home, her heart beating hard.

Alex gets home at sunrise, tired, his body slouched. His breathe smells like mustard gas and roses. He sees Erika in bed, her big tits flopping out, her mascara smeared around her eyes. He wakes her up. "Blow me, E."

"I hate when you talk to me that way, obliging me."

"I'm not obliging you," Alex pulls his jeans off his legs awkwardly. He clumsily hops out of them - not the picture of sex appeal, "i'm just saying what I want."

"Well," she rubs under her ear. "I can't. My jaw hurts."

"Then bend over," he jerks his cock, "and let me see that asshole."

"Let me sleep."

"Bend over."

"Fine."

She rolls over and gets on all fours. She puts her head into the bed and reaches back to spread her ass cheeks wide with both hands. She lets go of one cheek. It jiggles. "Last night, your friends fucked me right here."

She fingers her anus.