Getting Used to Master's Touch

Story Info
First time in the playroom...
801 words
3.44
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission (haha, 'submission'), so I'm new at this. I've changed the names to protect the innocent- and not so innocent... I give all my thanks to Vixen195 for making sure that my story was long enough for entry.

**********

I am a submissive, it's who I am. I live to please. Sure; I love vanilla. But I'm always in the mood to be used and have my ass spanked by a strong, handsome dom. His name is Ian. Handsome. Brown hair, about 6 foot 4, with an average build. I walked into the playroom remembering his smile from our previous talk about limits. The smile of satisfaction that shown on his face told me that he was very pleased that I was willing to serve him. I walked in and with wide eyes, and looked around the enormous room.

The description of the playroom was as follows: the walls were dark matte grey with a black leather living chair with a stainless steel floor lamp behind it on the left wall. Then there was one of those black leather pieces of furniture where a sub gets bent over it and fucked/punished, and also a mahogany wooden 'X' where the dominant can strap the submissive to the wall. There was a panel of toys hooked to the wall, and a cabinet where it housed more toys (at least that's what I think!). Lastly, there was a black leather couch on the other side of the room that was similar to the living chair.

Ian directed me to strip everything but my white, lace thong and ordered me to stand still as he examined my body from head to toe from the living chair. Then he led me to the couch and motioned me to sit. As I did what I was told, Ian left the room. I probably sat there for a good half an hour; head in my hands because I wasn't allowed to look into his eyes, only down. It had seemed to be forever so I was dozing off. Before I knew it, I felt the leather shift from underneath me; as I sensed his presence and it forced me back into reality. He was sitting on the right side of me and hasn't touched me yet because I'm new to his playroom. Ian soon handed me a chord, and it led to an electric back massager.

The first end of the chord looked like the lightning bolt charger for an iPhone 5. "Electricity flows from the top of your neck- under your chin. Put the end of the chord there, and tell me how it feels," Master said. And like he said, it worked; buzzing to life as I feel it on my lower back. I froze at first, but I liked it. After a couple minutes; Master asks, "So, what do you think?" he says.

"It's nice, Master", I say; almost a moan. Then, he gave me a second massager so I followed suit; except the end looked just like a regular outlet plug. The sensation was harder, and the feeling was more luxurious as he guides it all over my back, then shoulders. And arms. Suddenly he turns off the massager, and starts massaging me. My back was still tingling from the massager, and I welcomed his warm hands on my back.

Circling the base of my neck, my shoulder blades, and pressing into my tense spots like an expert. He moves to my scalp; massaging. Then every once in a while, pulls on my long ponytail. "Do you like that?" he says. I can only manage an "mmm..." and a smile. Ian smiles too; knowing that this is going well, but growls and yanks on my ponytail again. "I'm going to warn you now. You answer me when I speak to you, is that clear?" he says.

"Yes, master."

"Do not speak unless you're spoken to. Unless if you're using your safeword, or begging to come," he says authoritatively. "If you come without my permission, I will punish you. And you don't want that." He pauses, and I can feel his blazing eyes on me.

"Go onto the floor. Get on your knees, and sit on your ankles. Good girl", he says as he explores me with his eyes. "Now, open your legs, as far as you can," He orders. I dutifully do as I'm told, as he reaches his hand out to twist my nipples and massage my breasts, and I gasp. He kneels down onto the floor next to me, and takes my hardest nipple into his mouth. Licking and biting as he starts round one of sweet torture. Exploring every inch of my body with his mouth, and starts to get a feel for what gets me wet.