Getting Well Ch. 1

Story Info
Aunt cares for nephew after car accident
812 words
4.17
339.1k
37
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redd
Redd
33 Followers

I had just turned eighteen when a drunk driver crossed the center line and hit my car head-on. I awoke in the hospital three days later with two broken legs and two broken arms and needless to say a lot of bruises. I was told that I was lucky to be alive as the other driver, the drunk, did not survive, as the crash was so severe.

All I knew was that I hurt a lot and I was not going to be up and around any time soon.

Of course my family had gathered, not knowing at first the extent of my injuries, and they all gave me the moral support I needed. But I did fall into a bit of depression, knowing I would be bedridden for an extended time.

After what seemed an eternity, I was released to begin my recovery at home, and the start of an unexpected turn of events.

With my parents both holding down careers, my moms sister, Beth, became my caretaker, driving over every day, to keep me company and tend my needs.

The first few days at home were pretty much a blur, with the pain medication dulling my senses. I remember, though, the horror of needing to go to the bathroom, and unable to rise from the bed. My mom and Aunt Beth, were both very understanding, and tried their best to help me. Using a bedpan in extreme pain, soon began to be the low point of my day.

With drugs trying to control the pain, I vaguely noticed that my mom and Beth, took turns helping me in my bodily functions. I would call out, and one of them would calmly take my penis into their hand and help guide the stream into a container. And when the need to pass solids came, just as quietly, helped me onto the pan, and cleaned me up afterwards.

Soon a routine set in, with my mom making me a light breakfast, feeding me, and with a kiss on the cheek, left for work, as Aunt Beth came into the house.

Aunt Beth would then gather up a small pan of hot water, and give me a refreshing sponge bath. I should add at this point, that when I came home from the hospital, and the difficulty in changing my clothes, it was decided by the two women, that it would be easier for all, if I was left nude.

In time, I took less medication, and I became more aware of my aunts attention to my needs.

I remember clearly the day as if it were yesterday, when as per routine, my aunt Beth came into my room with the pan of water to give me my bath.

She sat down, as usual, and pulled the sheet down to my waist, and began to caress my face and neck with the sponge, and worked her way down my chest.

Rinsing the sponge, she calmly pulled the sheet off my body, as always to replace with a fresh one, and began to clean my groin.

But this time I was not in so much pain, and the sensations of her handling my penis and balls, soon had a new effect! I felt the stirrings of an erection!!

Without batting an eye, Beth continued to wash my privates, even as I began to grown in length and in thickness! Having gone so long without any sexual feelings, I suddenly became overwhelmed with desire! With my rod throbbing at full attention, aunt Beth looked up into my eyes, and without saying a word, caressed my balls, and wrapped her fingers around my shaft! I was both thrilled and shocked!!

Still without a word between us, but our eyes locked, she began to slowly pump my shaft, pulling me into a state of delirium! I just laid there helpless, as Beth squeezed my shaft more firmly and increasing her rhythm. With the intensity of the moment overwhelming my control, I felt my body tense as I neared my explosion of passion, only to be shocked again! Aunt Beth knew what she was doing, and at the last moment, ducked down and began to suck hard on my dick. I exploded in a release of juices built up from weeks of denial!!

Aunt Beth sucked me dry, as I cried out from the intensity of my release! I began to tremble from the exertion, and the overwhelming realization of what just happened! I was unable to speak, not knowing what to say to my aunt. Thankfully she spoke for us both. "I think we should keep this our little secret." "Don't you?"

All I could do was nod in agreement.

"And as long as it is our little secret, we may as well do more!" was my aunt Beth's way of sealing the deal.

To Be Continued...

Redd
Redd
33 Followers