Getting Wet in the Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say that at first it felt a bit weird sitting at my desk with Emma sat on my lap while I looked at the sort of porno that I wouldn't even want my mates to know that I was looking at. But Emma really seemed to be enjoying it, so I felt alright about it. I showed her stuff and she showed me stuff too and we both said what we liked or didn't like so much. I felt a bit embarrassed when the girl-on-girl watersports stuff that I had taken a real liking too and came up but Emma even seemed to like looking at that too. She said that she liked to look at girls too because she thought they looked sexy, and she liked to watch them pee as well imagining that it was her doing it or that they were going to watch her next -- I was really turned on by her frankness.

Emma was getting frisky again, I felt her wriggling against my cock as she sat on my lap. Even though I was rising to the occasion I felt way too sore to go again and told her so, but said that I didn't mind if she took care of herself again if she wanted too. I was surprised when she did, her hand slipping inside her knickers as the images flashed across the screen or the short movies played.

'Aren't you sore?' I asked her as I felt her arse grinding in my lap and her fingers stroked down there.

'Yes, but only a little bit. I masturbate a lot -- I seem to have a high sex drive, I think about it all of the time. It will be even more now after what we did!' She laughed.

'How about you?'

'I do it about twice a week, sometimes three -- depends.' I said, 'and you?'

'Probably nearly every day.'

I looked surprised.

'Lot's of girls do you know, we get frustrated too and it feels nice -- I like doing it for myself, I do it even when I have a boyfriend and the sex is good. I like it if they want to watch.' She smiled saucily at me over her shoulder.

'That's good because I do like to watch, especially watching you wriggle and moan.' I told her.

'Do you want to watch now? Watch me play with myself while I look at the dirty pictures you put up?' She said looking me in the eyes as she turned on my lap.

'Sure, that would be very nice -- but I think you'll be going it alone, like I said -- I'm sore, but don't think that I won't appreciate it and think of next time I'm taking care of business.' I smiled at her.

Emma slid forwards a bit on my lap, legs stretched out under the desk out in front. With one hand she pulled down the front of her knickers (she was wearing a new pair of dry white knickers and a t-shirt with the silk top on, hanging open that she had changed into after our session in the bathroom) and dived in with the other. I looked over her shoulder and saw it moving under the swelling of her shaved bare little mound, I heard wet sounds from down there. While she played I pulled pictures up on the screen, my eyes going back and forth between that and her actions, it was very sexy. Emma stayed focused on the screen, biting her lip and sighing and wriggling until she gasped and came once more.

It was getting late so Emma had to go, she got dressed and I called for a cab.

'I had a great time this evening Emma, you are very special. Thank you.' I told her as we heard the hoot of the taxi arriving. We kissed and Emma said.

'I loved it too, you made my dreams come true tonight, thank you.'

I thought for a moment and then said.

'Look, my parents have an apartment abroad, in Spain and they are going off to it for a week soon. We could go to their place for the weekend and have more privacy. Would you be up for that?'

'Sure, sounds fine to me -- will it be okay with them?'

'Yes, it will be fine, I'll just say that I need some quiet to finish some work, I often go home for the weekend, its only and hour and a half by train and a quick taxi ride. I'll ring them and make sure and then let you know for sure, okay?'

'Fine.' And we kissed and she was off.

12