Getting Wet in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Might as well do this properly.' I said to her when we broke the kiss.

I slid down in the bath leaning back against the slopped end and Emma, obviously thrilled at my idea moved to stand over me. I put my hands behind her legs, pulled her closer. She had her legs parted. I stared up at her crotch looking at her pussy. The crease now spread open to reveal her slim pink inner lips, themselves parted slightly showing just a peek of her hole. She was dripping with juice and still wet from me peeing over her, it clung in little droplets to her smooth taunt skin. I looked up at her for a moment.

'Go on, do it Emma.' I urged her and looked back at her crotch waiting for it to happen.

Emma reached down and spread herself open a little more, her fingers pulling at her inner lips parting them. I looked and I could see where she was going to pee from. All of the pussies that I had seen in pictures and the ones for real and I had never paid much attention to this part before, that was going to be different after this.

Emma giggled and began to go. I watched it dribble out of her and then it quickly became a strong forceful stream which kind of surprised me. It hit me on the lower chest and ran down my flat tummy -- God it was burning hot! It felt really nice running over me and it was so sexy watching it come out of her.

'Yeah, that's really nice -- keep doing it, I like it.' I told her and she was obviously pleased that her kink was doing it for me too.

I decided to go the whole way and leaned forward towards her crotch. I had never fantasized about doing this before, sure I'd seen pictures - but now I felt such an urge to do it and I knew that Emma would want me to as well. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I moved closer until I could feel and taste her hot pee splattering on my tongue. It didn't taste nasty, it was pretty dilute -- I found it nice, it turned me on to do it. My mouth filled and it began to stream down my face, dripping off of my chin.

I looked up at Emma and she just mouthed 'Wow!' at me and bit her lower lip in lust.

I smiled up at her while she peed in my mouth, letting it pour out the sides and even swallowing some of it. I let Emma finish her piss in my mouth, following the dwindling stream back towards its lovely source. As the last few drops fell from her wet slit I spurted out the last of it in my mouth and swallowed the last little bit. I could taste her wee all inside my mouth, I liked it.

I put my hands behind her pert bum and pulled her crotch to my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down between her slim inner lips, lapping up the last drops on there. I moved up and flickered the tip of my tongue around her little clitty hood and the tiny nub peeking out. Her fingers were knotted in my hair, she gasped and panted softly. I poked my tongue right up inside her hole, it was so tight and very wet, it tasted so nice. I sucked on her clitty and it only took a few moments of that for her to cum.

Emma put her hand against the tiled wall for support for a moment while she recovered. I wiped my forearm across my slippery mouth.

'Oh, John. That was wonderful, so good. Thank you.' She said quietly.

'That's okay, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it all, it was nice Emma.' I told her. I wanted her to know that it was okay.

Emma reached down and pulled me up. We kissed, I love a girl that will taste herself, I think that's really sexy. Emma sank to her knees and took hold of my cock. She pulled the foreskin back and forth, I was dripping from the end. Her hands were small and felt so nice and gentle on my cock. She put her tongue out and licked the end, a flickering touch, very sensual. She licked up and down the length, kneeling there in the bath in the wetness we had both made. She sucked my length in, it felt really good, I was so turned on that I wasn't going to last long anyway.

Her fingers tickled my balls as she sucked me, her tongue swirling around my cock-head. I put my fingers in her hair and whispered that I was going to cum and then I felt it pumping into her hot little mouth. She gave a muffled moan and greedily gulped my spunk down -- what a girl!

Emma took my cock out of her mouth and kissed it on the end. She looked up at me and smiled.

'Next time I want that to be pee.' She said.

12