Getting What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While whispering in my ear how much he wanted me, Phil's free hand freely roamed my writhing body, caressing me until I was on fire with burning lust. He easily stripped me of my drenched panties and was boldly exploring the fleshy juncture of my inner thighs. Phil grabbed a handful of my sopping wet pubic hair, squeezing gently, before letting his fingers slide up and down on either side of my pulsating clitoris. Jerking like a puppet on a string, I gasped loudly, rising to the balls of my feet, when Phil inserted a stiff finger followed by another into my free-flowing pussy,

Bolts of ecstasy jolted though my shaking body, and somehow, I managed to spin around in his embrace. However, all this desperate movement did was to allow Phil to freely kiss and tongue my now ultra-sensitive back while fondling my breasts with one hand and strumming my throbbing stiff clit with his other hand. If I had thought I had good lovers before, they were nothing compared to Phil. I closed my eyes and surrendered to Phil's lovemaking, never believing that a man forty-one-years my senior could make me groan and shake so uncontrollably with passion.

"I've got to fuck you," Phil urgently whispered into my ear, "I need you badly!"

God, how I wanted him. Yet, with all the sexual energy coursing through and overloading my nervous system, I was totally flabbergasted that I managed to blurt out, "Oh, no Phil - I'm not on the pill - I don't want to get pregnant - I couldn't take another abortion!"

"You really think I can make you pregnant? At my age?"

"You're damn right," I gasped breathlessly, "Hell Phil...I want to feel your hard meat shoved into me, Phil...I really do...but...if I let you...you'd probably knock me up...on your first try!"

Phil didn't say anything for a while. He just continued to kiss and caress me, inflaming my melting body until my breathing became a ragged panting. While I knew he hoped to persuade me to change my mind and as much as I really wanted to, I somehow managed to keep my resolve. Finally, after a long deep kiss, Phi whispered to me, "Do you want me as badly as I want you, Rei? Do you really want me inside of you? If so...there is another way if you really want me as badly as I want you."

"How, baby," I groaned as his endless oral-digital stimulation flamed the fire of raging passion that drove me crazy. "Do you want me to suck you off?"

"No, Rei - I want to fuck your ass."

I gulped as what Phil had just said filtered through my dazed senses. "Oh, Phil," I weakly whimpered, "I've never done it that way before..."

"I won't do anything that you don't want me to," Phil stated reassuringly as he rolled me over on to the bed, face-down, bent at the waist with my feet spread and planted on the floor. My hips were pulled back and I felt my buttocks being parted. "Trust me, Rei." I squealed in surprise when instead of his cock, his hot wet tongue was shoved into my virgin but hole

"Fuck, Rei! You're so beautiful. Your buns are so firm and breathtaking." Phil held my squirming hips and continued to tongue me until I let out a deep groan as a shudder shook my entire being. "Your puckered little butt-hole is so tasty...so sensitive to the touch... oh, babe...you've got a such a wonderful ass. I so glad that this old fart is the one who's going to crack your anal cherry."

Somehow Phil found a tube of lubricating jelly, and was now applying a liberal dose to my anus with his middle finger. "Relax and bear down like you're going to take a shit." I did as Phil asked and before I knew it, his finger teased its way into my tight pucker. "Relax," he intoned as he swirled his finger to loosen me up further. It felt embarrassingly strange at first, but when I let go, stimulatingly pleasant. Before I realized it, another finger joined the first, spreading me wider and bringing a long low moan to my lips.

Phil's fingers slowly slipped out of my dilated rectum only to be replaced by another presence that pressed steadily forward. It wasn't until it had penetrated my first sphincter that I realized that it was his rock-hard cock, and immediately tensed. "Relax, Rei, I'm not going to hurt you...just let go like before..."

A stifled gasp escaped my clenched teeth as my fingernails clawed the mattress in sharp wincing pain much like when I lost my virginity. However, the big difference was that Phil didn't just repeatedly and cruelly ram his dick into me like my first lover did to my pussy. He instead held my hips firmly, not withdrawing, and letting me adjust to his seemingly massive presence.

Phil reached around my hip and guided my hand between my legs, pressing and moving my palm until I began rubbing my stiff little love button. Between his soft words and kisses and my touches, being sodomized morphed from being an eye-opening surprise, to being kinky, and finally to being undeniably fantastic. As my anus gradually accommodated his girth, Phil slowly slipped further into me, stretching and filling me unbelievably.

"Rei," Phil moaned as he sank deeper into my bowels, "You've got an ass that was meant to be fucked! Look how easy you take it! You love it, don't you!"

"Oooh, Phil, what are you're doing to me? You're filling me up, sawing back and forth while I'm rubbing myself raw! Oooh, I'm going to explode...soon...with you cock stuck up my butt! I'm going to come...I'm gonna come soon," I grunted an instant later into the mattress in a frantic effort not to wake up the entire ward. "Ohhh, Phil I'm coming!"

That was all Phil needed. Grasping my hips firmly, he presses swiftly forward, embedding himself deep in my spasming tight rectum. Fully sunken between my quivering buns, Phil violently thrusted several times before letting out a gut-wrenching grunt and introduced me to my first sperm enema.

When Phil left the next day, I had another thousand- dollars in my pocket - Phil's added appreciation for being the first to fuck my butt. I should have felt ashamed and refused it. But, I didn't because I knew that I hadn't prostituted myself...rather...I had given myself freely and willingly to Phil without an expectation of monetary reward. My body ached, my nipples were raw, and my anus throbbed beyond belief; yet, upon reflection, I didn't regret what had happened.

But, as the days passed, a vague ache within me grew, making me wonder if this was just another chapter in my life of choosing the wrong guy. That is until I received an unexpected late-night call at the clinic from Phil.

"Hi, Rei, I don't know how to say this, so I'll cut to the chase. I miss you...and I hope that you miss me too. You do? Rei, I want you to be with me, and was wondering if you would be my private nurse and companion? It would entail living in my mansion on a full-time basis, day and night. After my few days with you, I don't want to be lonely anymore, and want to continue our relationship.

"What? Would that include taking care of me in my bed? Well, Rei, I'm not asking you to be my sexual partner. You mean much more to me than just sex. However, I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I hope you will. Despite what the doctors say, you are the best cure for this old geezer's floppy dick. I hope that you would be willing to share my bed and be open to sharing the rest of my life."

When I said that I was taken by his sincere request, Phil shared with me my contractual salary and a benefit plan that took my breath away because it was so downright obscene. I thanked him for his generous offer, but had on major concern that we needed to discuss and agree upon.

"Phil, I want to be with you - really bad. The few nights spent with you were the most memorable in my life. When you left, there was the tremendous void in me and my life that no amount of partying or young studs would fill. Despite our age difference, I realize now that you've been what I've been looking for. Phil, before I say yes, I need to know you what will you do when you knocked me up?"

"Rei, while I appreciate your flattery about my virility, I sincerely doubt the probability of me impregnating you. What? You're serious about this? Hmmm, okay, Rei, I solemnly promise that should you ever become in the 'family way' because of me, I will make sure that you and our child would never want. I'll have my lawyers insert such a stipulation into your contract with me. Will that satisfy you?"

It has been five months since I accepted Phil's offer. His family was terribly upset when I moved in and it became apparent that I was more than Phil's personal nurse. Phil, however, told them in no uncertain terms "tough shit" if they didn't like it because in me, he found what he needed. I know Phil is what I've been looking for.

Boy, will his family shit bricks and Phil be surprised when they find that my period is already two months late. But, that's for another story yet to be told.

12