Getting with My Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
I never thought I would fall for my boss.
1.7k words
4.1
91.1k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to find a job. It's been six months since I last worked, and I was getting desperate. So when I went to the mall and saw that there was a new book store opening, I was ecstatic. I walked into the empty store and saw a woman sitting behind the table with applications. She was beautiful. Long flowing blonde hair, nice full red lips, and the biggest set of tits I have ever seen. She stood up and that's when I noticed her stomach. She looked at least six or seven months pregnant. I tried not to stare, but...

"Hello....hello...." she said. Her voice was soothing.

"Sorry. Um...." I was mumbling, nervously. "I saw that you were looking to hire some people, and I was wondering if I could fill out an application."

"Of course" she said. "Why don't you have a seat and we can get started."

I was thinking to myself that I was happy to sit down. Between her voice and her huge tits, I could feel my cock starting to get hard. That's a great way to get a job, impress her with the bulge growing in my pants. I sat down, hoping she didn't notice.

"So why don't you start by filling out this application. I will come back to you in a few minutes and check on you. When your done, and if I think you are qualified, we can move on to the interview process. Sound good to you?"

I barely made out what she was saying. I was to busy staring off into her blue-hazel eyes. All I could do is say "sounds good." She handed me an application and a pen and stood up. As she stood up I watched those massive tits bounce up and down. "Oh, by the way, I don't think I formally introduced myself. My name is Naomi, and I will be the manager of this store once I come back from my maternity leave. We'll be opening in about three months, which will be perfect timing. I am due in like a month." That explains everything. She was glowing like someone who was just about to have a baby. Those jugs must be filled with breast milk. I reached out my hand. "Jackson. My name is Jackson Anderson."

"Jackson," she said. "It's nice to meet you. I will be back in ten minutes to check on you."

I saw her walk out the store. was watching her hips and ass move as she walked out. As she turned the corner, her tits bounce up and down with each step. I felt by cock grow harder. There was no way I could concentrate on getting a job and filling out this application with the thoughts I had running in my mind. All I was thinking was how much I wanted to squeeze and suck on those huge milky tits. No, I have to get this job. I need the money. Clear your mind Jackson, you can do this. I get the job, I can make money, and I will see Naomi and those huge tits of hers all the time. I just need to put pen to paper.....

About fifteen minutes passed and I had the application done. Still no sign of Naomi. Where did she go? I am so tired. I'll just put my head down and wait for her to come back....

Someone is rubbing my shoulders. Why is someone rubbing my shoulders. It felt so good. I turned around and saw it was Naomi.

"Naomi," I asked "why are you rubbing my shoulders?" She said nothing. This felt too good to be true. My dick was growing harder than before. She started kissing my neck. What's going on? This is turning me on.

"Hey sleepyhead, you done with the application?" Naomi said, sitting back down in front of me. Thank God, it was just a dream.

"I am so sorry about that," I said, embarrassed. I could feel my face get red as I handed the application over to her. My dick, however, was still painfully hard. I squirmed in my chair to try and re-adjust.

"This is a great application," she said. "I think you would be a great part of the team. I just have a few questions for you, but this is really just going to be a formality. If you want, we can move to the back room. I can give you a tour of the storage area and if you have time, we can fill out the paperwork today. Sound good?"

"Sure," I relpied. Luckilly, I was able to adjust myself so I didn't show off a huge tent in my pants.

"Great, let me lock the gate and we can head back."

She got up and trid to pull down the gate. I couldn't bare to watch her try and do this on her own. I walked over to her and gave her a hand. I had at least a foot on her (I'm about 6'3", and she came up to my sternum) so I was able to pull down the gate with ease.

"Impressive. Let's head back."

We walked toward the back, when I noticed that a wet spot was starting to show through her shirt. Was she lactating through her shirt? What do I do? Should I say something? We got to the backroom and I didn't say a word. She shut the door behind her and turned around. The spot was now at least and inch in diameter, right where her nipple would be. I have to say something.

"Your shirt., you have, um...."

"Oh God this is so embarrassing. This has never happened before" Great, now I feel like a jerk. I could see that she was starting to tear up.

"Hey, its okay." I walked over to her. I was getting harder. Why is my dick getting harder? "Do you have another shirt or something with you?" She cried harder.

"No I don't. This is great. I'm milking through my shirt in front of a potential employee. I'm pregnant, hormonal, not to mention I caught my husband with our babysitter last night. Fucking bastard. Why am I telling you this?"

She just kept rambling. I had to get her to stop, and I could only think of one thing. I put my hand under her chin a kissed her. I don't know why, it was the only thing that came to me. Her lips were as soft as they looked. I ran my fingers through her hair as she starting nibbling on my lower lip.

She pushed away and turned around. What happened next I wasn't anticipating.

She took off her shirt revealing revealing a hot yellow lacy bra. "I noticed you staring at my tits. There a 40EE right now,and there only getting bigger. Do you liked what you saw?" Then the bra hit the floor. "Take off your shirt."

I took off my shirt, and when I turned around, she had turned back around. There they were in all there glory. Her nipples were huge, sticking out at least an inch. "You want to give them a suck?"

This all felt surreal. I got down on my knees and rubbed those two massive juggs in my face. I gave them a squeeze. They were soft, and I could feel the milk sloshing inside. I licked on of her nipples as she let out a soft moan. I then proceeded to put one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking. The milk was flowing in my mouth. I gagged a little, as I wasn't thinking so much was going to come out. She moaned louder. "Suck them harder." I sucked harder, she moaned louder. I reached my hand up her skirt, feeling her panties getting wet. I slid her panties to the side, and stuck my finger into her pussy. I rubbed her clit harder and harder and she got wetter and wetter.

"Oh God.....Fucking Christ," she screamed.

I stopped and stood up. She could barley stand. She walked over to me and starting to kiss me again. This time she bit my lip harder. Her tounge and mine became intertwined. I felt her hand move down to my belt. She ripped my belt off and threw it across the room. She then unbuttoned my pants and got down on her knees. She grabbed ahold of my pants and ripped my pants and boxers down to the floor. My dick popped out and slapped her in the face.

"Fucking shit, how big is this thing? This is the biggest dick I ever seen" She grabbed ahold, staring at it in it's massive, pulsating glory.

"Thirteen inches hard. Four inches around."

"I have to have this. Fuck me now. I want your giant dick inside me."

I bent he over the counter and ripped her panties clean off her. I then rolled up her skirt showing the nicest ass I have ever seen.

"Give it to me. Shove you meat inside me!"

I then grabbed ahold of her hips and rubbed the head of my cock around the opening of her pussy. Her wetness only increased as I got the head of my dick inside her. Inch by inch I continued to go until all thirteen inch were inside of her. She let out a scream as I started to fuck her.

"Oh yeah. Give it to me....mmmmmm......fuck me like your dirty little whore."

I got more and more turned on with all the talking. "You like it rough you little bitch." Watching her huge tits shake from behind got me even hotter. I then drove my dick in her harder and harder as she let out a scream. Her tits jiggled more and more as I felt her knees buckled as she started to orgasm. Seconds later a could feel my legs buckle.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum inside you." The cum unloaded out of me hard and heavy. I don't think I ever cummed so hard in my life. As I pulled out of her, I heard her say, "the jobs all yours under one condition. You have to fuck me whenever and wherever I want it. I have to have you."

"Deal."

End. Pt. one