Getting with My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
My love for Naomi takes and unexpected turn.
1.5k words
4.35
40.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. Have you missed me? I know I've missed you. Can you meet me at my place tonight?"

"I'll be at the store until five," I replied. "I can be at your apartment at six. Sound good to you?"

"I can't wait. See you soon, and I have a big suprise for you."

******************

I haven't seen my boss, Naomi, in two months. She left to have her baby two week after our first encounter, a beautiful baby girl she named Jacquie. We would talk on the phone every night. She told me that she left her asshole husband just before she had her baby, and she moved into an apartment with Jacquie and her first child, Becky. She called to check in on how the new store was getting set up, and I was excited to find out she would be ready to go in a couple weeks, just in time for opening day.

The thought of seeing her tonight got me excited. I live just a couple blocks away from the mall, and about two miles away from Naomi's new place. I got home and showered. The combination of the steam from the warm shower and fact I was finally getting to see my love tonight got my cock hard. The thoughts of our first time together raced through my mind as I grabbed ahold of my rock hard 13-inch dick and started jerking myself off. Her looking up at me while sucking and nearly choking on my massive member. Ripping off her lacy panties and driving my cock into her. Her screams to fuck her harder and harder until the point where she had three orgasms and she could barely stand. What I loved, however, was sucking her huge milk-filled tits.The taste of her sweet breast milk is what got me off the most. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I jerked myself harder and harder until a massive wad of cum exploded out of my bulbous mushroom shaped head. I toweled myself off and changed into a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. I have gained about fifteen pounds of muscle since I started working at the bookstore, and people were taking notice. I was getting compliments and phone numbers from girls and even my little sister was taking a notice. She said I was hot stuff. Cute. After spritzing myself with a little cologne and grabbing the flowers I bought for Naomi I left my place and headed to her apartment.

*******************

I got to her place right at six. I rang the doorbell and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The door opened, and what I saw amazed me.

"Hey sexy. Are those for me?"

I was in awe. She had lost all of her baby weight. Her stomach was flat and her hips were still curvaceous. She was wearing a tight form fitting red dress that went just above her knees and showed off her jugs perfectly. They were still huge. I think they were even bigger since the last time I saw her.I could feel my dick starting to get hard.

"Hello in there?? You wanna come in?"

I shook myself out of my daze and said "I would love to."

She turned around and started heading up the stairs. I couldn't stop staring at her ass in that dress. I reached up her dress and gave it a sqeeze as she let out a little moan. "Now, now," she said. "None of that until later."

Once we got up the flight of stairs, we went into her place. She told me that Jacquie was asleep and Becky was at play practice and she wouldn't be home until later. She had the place dimmed with a bottle of champagne and two glasses on her coffee table. We sat down of her couch and when she did I cought a glimpse up her skirt. Her pussy was completly shaved. I felt my cock get harder.

We sat on her couch for about a half hour and destroyed the entire bottle. We had caught up on how the new store was coming, and how things were going with Jacquie since the father was out of the picture. I could tell that she was drunk, because she was slurring her speech. I went in for a kiss. Her lips were as soft as I remembered them. Her tounge wrapped around mine. I ran my hands though her flowing blonde hair and gave it a soft tug. She let out a moan and said "I can't wait any longer. I have to have you now. Jacquie is fast asleep." I picked her up off the couch and carried her in my arms into her bedroom. We walked into her bedroom and I set her down in front of her bed.

"How badly do you want me?" she asked.

"So fucking bad. You have no idea what I want to do to you."

"I bet," she replied. "Would you like me to take off my dress?"

"Yes, please."

"Beg me. I want you to beg for it."

I got down on my knees in front of her. I could look of her dress from my vantage point. Her pussy smelt like heaven. "Please, take off your dress."

She turned around and unzipped her dress. She let it slide down her shoulders and down her waist. her plump, beautiful ass was right in front in front of my face.

"Stand up and undress."

Before she could even get the would undress out of her mouth I was already on my feet. I started unbuttoning my shirt and I let it fall to the floor. She walked up to me and said "that's good. I want to finish the rest."

I just stood there while she started unbuttoning my jeans. She ripped my jeans and boxers off of me and presented her with my massive, hard cock. She grabbed it with one of her hands and started playing with my balls with the other. I could feel my dick becoming even harder as she starting flicking my head with her tounge.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

"Um.....oh......god....yes."

She kissed me dick and wrapped her lips around my head. Trying to take in as much as she could, I grabbed ahold of the back of her head and tried to get her to deep throat. It felt amazing. I could feel my balls starting to clinch as she to more and more in. She gagged a little and took it out of her mouth. Jerking me hard she looked up at my and said "is my baby about to cum? Does my baby want to cum all over my huge milky tits?"

That's when I blew. She held her breasts together as I let out a shout as stream after stream of hot sticky cum covered her tits. It was about thirty seconds later when I finally stopped. She put my cock back in her mouth and licked my dick clean. I wanted to return the favor.I pushed her on her bed and opened her legs. I put my head between her legs and smelt her pussy. The musty smell was great. I stuck my tounge inside her and rolled around, flicking her clit. She moaned louder and screamed "don't stop. Oh god don't stop." I didn't stop. I kept rolling my tounge, tasting her juices in my mouth. "OHHHH...MMMMM.....GOD BABY!! I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGG!!" Her body gyrated as she screamed, almost convulsing.

I kissed her pussy and started working my way upwards. Kissing her navel, then her sternum, working my way to her tits. Her nipples were hard, and lord help me I wanting to suck them. I flicked her nipple with my tounge as a little milk squirted out. The thought of drinking her breast milk started getting my cock rock hard again.

"Does baby want to suck my tittie and drink my milk?"

I didn't have to answer her. I started sucking her tit feeling the milk squirt in my mouth. It tasted sweet, and I wanted more. I sucked for a good ten minutes until I couldn't get anymore milk out. I moved up and kissed her collerbone. Moving upward to her neck I gave it a little nibble. I started biting and kissing harder as she moaned a little louder.

My dick was throbbing, and I had to do something about it. I stopped sucking on her neck and I lifted her legs on my shoulders. I started to put my dick in her. Inch by inch, I heard her moan and beg for more. My huge member was only half in until I pulled out and started rolling my pulsating head around her clit. Her moans got louder as I drove all thirteen inches into her and started pounding away. I lifted her legs high and drove it in harder and faster as she scream louder and louder.

"GOD.....MMMM... OHHHH.... GOD... GIVE... IT...... TOOOOOO..... MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as I felt her body shake underneath me as she oragsmed again. I lifted her legs a little higher and pounded her harder and harder.

"FUCKING SHIT....... I'M..... GONNA.... CUM!!!!" I held it in as long as I could, but I couldn't handle it anymore.I blew a massive load of cum into her outstretched pussy. That's when the door opened into her bedroom...........

To be continued........