Getting XXXtra Credit

Story Info
College guy will do anything for a better grade.
3.5k words
4.33
50.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers

I'd been struggling all semester with my thermodynamics class, so I began seeking the aid of my TA. Her name was Vanessa, and I knew by the look in her eye when I first walked in that office door that she would be able to teach me everything I wanted to know in those two hours of extra help I'd scheduled. In our first meeting, she took me through the basics of thermodynamics. In our subsequent meetings, the topics became more intense, as I felt my grasp on the subject was slipping away. When I asked her if there was anything I could do for extra credit, she told me she'd think about it and get back to me. Soon after, I received an e-mail from her, asking me just what I'd be willing to do for my extra credit and to write back in great detail. I, being the innocent schoolboy, wasn't sure what to say. I'd certainly had my fair share of fantasies about her. She was the hottest TA I'd ever had. Most of them were dorky and had no social skills. But Vanessa, she was different. It wasn't so much that she dressed like a slut, but she wore clothes that really showed off her figure. I spent many afternoons in recitation trying to imagine what she'd look like propped up on my hard-on. I pictured her riding me, her shoulder-length brown hair all messed up, her tits bouncing in my face.

I told her I would do anything she wanted if I could get a good grade in that course. Lucky for me, she took me up on that offer.

I made an appointment to meet with her the next Tuesday. Four PM in her office on a cold winter's day, just as the sun was about to set. I decided to dress up in a collared shirt and tie so she might be more impressed with my stature and give me the better grade out of intimidation of my manly physique. Little did I know that she was the one who would do the intimidating, or rather, the taking advantage of me in a way that would change my perspective on "extra credit".

"I just can't seem to get through question number 9."

"Let me see what that one was." Vanessa leaned over the table toward me, her breasts pushed up against the tabletop. She was wearing a tight, deep v-neck red blouse that showed off her tits. I couldn't help looking at them, wondering how they would feel in my hands, how my face could be buried in them. I suddenly realized she might have noticed me ogling her tits, but when I looked up, she was intensely examining my work. "I see what it is, you've got the equation a little mixed up. Here, let me show you." She got up and came over to my side of the table. Her black pants clung to her hot ass. I could tell she worked out; it was tight yet juicy. As she bent over to show me something on paper, I imagined myself behind her, burying my cock into her wet cunt. I wondered if she noticed my growing erection.

"Do you see what I mean?" she asked me.

"I think so, but could you explain it again just to make sure?" I hadn't heard a word of what she had said.

"It's a simple transcription error. You wrote a 7 here when it should have been a 37. See?" She smiled at me. "Are you sure this is what you need help with?"

"Yes, well, I guess I wasn't that far off to begin with."

"Your work has consistently been riddled with minor errors like this. And while you understand the concepts, these seemingly small errors can cause big problems in the real world. You need to notice the details, take a little extra time and effort to do it right. You want to do it right, don't you?"

"I am a bit of a perfectionist."

"I'm not sure if I believe that. What you need to work on is reaching perfection, and it takes discipline and dedication to achieve it."

"Well, I'm honestly not sure how to go about that, Vanessa. Do you think you could help me with my discipline?" As soon as I asked, I realized that I was not talking about my problem set, but rather something much bigger. For a moment, I pictured her on my lap, grinding her hips against me as my cock slid in and out of her pussy, while I gripped her ass.

"Right there, that's what I'm taking about."

"Excuse me?" My voice shook like a 13 year old boy trying to ask a girl on a date, expecting rejection.

"Bill, I want to offer you something, and you're free to say no at this point. I've noticed you looking at my tits during class. I know you've wanted me for a long time. You are a naughty boy, and I know what you've been thinking even during this meeting. Do you care to disagree?"

I didn't know what to say; she had seen right through me. "I don't know what to say, Vanessa. School is very important to me, and I don't want to act on anything that could mess up how far I've gotten at this point."

"This is not about action, Bill. This is about self-control. There will be other women in your professional life, and if you keep getting distracted by the hot tits, you'll never make it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so obvious about it. But, you said you could help me?"

"Yes, Bill. I would like to help you with your discipline. Are you up to the challenge?"

"I'm not really sure what you're offering, Vanessa."

"You said you were willing to do anything to help your grade in this class."

"Yeah."

"And might there have been some ulterior motive in your request?"

"There might have been."

"Then you accept?"

"I don't know what I'm getting into, but I think I like it."

"We're talking about sex here." Her direct acknowledgement took me by surprise. "Do you want it or not?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now stand up."

"Yes, ma'am." I got up, standing straight up like a soldier. My penis did the same. Vanessa walked behind me and whispered, "you will address me as 'Mistress' while we are training. At no other time will you address me this way. You are to tell no one about this. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"And this," she put her hand on my cock, "is mine." She began to stroke me through my pants. Her breasts pressed up against my back. I wanted to turn around, rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out right there on the floor.

"Y-Y-Yess, Mistress." I turned to face her. Her mischievous brown eyes met mine and I kissed her, my hands groping her breasts, her ass, anywhere she would let me. Her kisses were like riding on the autobahn, fast and intense and leaving me wanting so much more.

"You want it - you want to fuck me, don't you?" She rubbed my cock some more, grabbing my balls and moving her hand up and down my shaft.

"Yes. I want it....Mistress," I almost forgot to call her that. I thought I might cum right there.

Suddenly, she pushed me away. "Details, boy. You've skipped over the details. I know you're horny. I know how much you want to fuck. But you can't just take it like that. You haven't earned it."

"I'm sorry. I don't think we should be doing this." I picked up my things and walked toward the door.

"You're never going to learn if you run away. And we've already begun. But if you want to leave, I won't stop you."

"You're right. I'll try you – I mean, I'll try it."

She laughed, "Good. Now where was I? Oh yes, details. We're going to make you notice the details," she walked over and closed the shades, "discretion is essential." The only light in the room came from the glow of computer screens. "Let's get you a little more comfortable to begin with." She pulled a chair into the middle of the room. It was one of those oak chairs with the university insignia on the back. "Come over here and put your things on the chair."

I did as I was instructed. Vanessa reached over and took off my tie. She tossed it onto the table. "We might need that later. Now, I want you to strip for me. However, you will strip as I instruct you. Each item of clothing must be folded and neatly placed on the chair. Pay attention to each step in removing your clothes and folding them."

I had never stripped for someone before. I'd certainly had my fair share of experience with women, but stripping was never something any of them had been into. I untucked my shirt and unbuttoned each button on the front, and then the sleeves. I then re-buttoned the front, folded it, and put it on the table. Next, I went for my belt. I slipped it out of my belt loops and asked, "Mistress, might you need this?"

"Perhaps. Put it on the table with the tie."

"Yes, Mistress." I continued to strip, taking off my undershirt. I'd been working out regularly and noticed that Vanessa couldn't help but to look at my chiseled upper body.

"Very nice. I see you've at least been paying attention to your body."

"Thank you, Mistress. I aim to please." I removed my shoes and socks and put them under the chair. I unzipped my pants next, and slowly pulled them down. I knew there was no way to hide my massive erection with only my boxers on, so I just continued stripping, folding my pants and boxers and placing them on the top of the pile.

Vanessa nodded, "Now, you are going to lie down on the table. It's time you learn a thing or two about details. You will be restrained and blindfolded so that your senses are enhanced."

I sat up on the table. It was cold on my bare ass, but I lay down anyway, knowing the unfortunate effects the cold would have.

"Hang your knees over the edge of the table." She took a cord from a machine near the end of the table and used it to secure my ankles to the legs of the table. I was her experiment, laid out naked and aroused before her, the buzz of equipment being the only soundtrack to this scene.

"Alright, boy, hands above your head." I obeyed, with Vanessa subsequently tying my hands together with my tie. Somehow, she managed to attach the tie to something so I couldn't move my arms without ripping the tie. She was good – she knew I wouldn't dare damage my expensive clothes. Next, she grabbed something out of a drawer behind me and came back by my side. She placed the blindfold over my eyes.

"Just what are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to teach you to pay attention, to notice the details. Every touch, every sensation," she lightly brushed my cock with something, a feather? "You will be tested on this at the end. If you pass, you will succeed in your class. If you do not succeed, well, you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"In my hand, I am holding a feather. I will take this feather and maneuver it all over your body. I want you to focus on the feather as it glides over your body. Notice where it feels good and where it doesn't."

She began at my fingertips, and moved up my left arm. It tickled as it passed over my elbow, but I managed to hold in my reaction. She brushed it over my chest, a strange sensation that was somewhat arousing. Next, she moved it down my stomach, lower and lower on my abs. My cock was getting harder and harder as she moved the feather closer to it, though never touching it. She continued down my right hip, then the thigh, the knee, the calf, and to the tip of my big toe. It felt like an eternity; all I wanted was a little stroke, a little touch, a little higher... but she wasn't about to give me that.

"Good. Now I want you to remember what that felt like. Do you think I forgot anything?"

"Umm, my cock, Mistress." I wondered if she was looking at it.

"Right. And what happens when you forget one part of a problem?"

"You're left with something very hard?"

She chuckled, "Very good answer, boy. And what happens when you address that part?"

"I'd like that very much." I hoped she'd catch on to my less-than-subtle hint. How couldn't she? She had to know how horny I was.

"I know you would," she grabbed my balls, "but you haven't earned that yet." She firmly squeezed my balls and then let go. "However, I think you need to see something before we continue." She removed my blindfold.

Vanessa stood beside me, clearly in my view, and began to strip. First, she removed her top. She wore a black lace bra that hoisted up her tits like two grapefruits waiting to get squeezed. Thrusting her breasts forward, she undid the clasp on her back and removed the garment. She cupped her breasts in her hands, and rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. I wanted to lick those hard nipples, sucking them into my mouth while she slid up and down on my cock. "You like watching me?" I tried to speak, but could only nod. "You want more?" I nodded again. She proceeded to remove her pants, sliding her fingers down her stomach, unbuttoning them and slowly sliding them down. She turned and bent over to remove her shoes and pants, with nothing but a black string thong protecting her ass. She stood up. "Would you like these to come off too?" she snapped the waistband of her thong.

"Yes please, Mistress," my voice trembling.

Her hands moved down her stomach to the top of her thong. She stuck one hand down the front, her fingers playing with herself. How I wanted to be that hand, pressed against her wet pussy. "Do you like watching me play with myself?"

"Yes, Mistress, but not as much as I'd like to play with you."

Her hand moved deeper. She was sticking her fingers into her cunt. I watched her hand move, knowing she was getting wet. She took her hand out and peeled the thong off her body. Even in the dim light of the room, I could tell she shaved all but a little patch of trimmed hair at the top of her pussy.

She moved closer, "My fingers are all wet. Clean my fingers, boy." I opened my mouth to suck on her fingers. I lapped up her juices from each finger, one at a time until she told me I was finished. She walked behind my head, out of my sight.

"Now that you've had a taste, Boy, you will eat my pussy. I will tell you when you are doing it right and when you are doing it wrong. The more you get it right, the more pleasure will come to you. But if you don't do it right, you will be punished."

"Yes, Mistress, please let me eat your pussy."

I heard her rustling around behind me for something. She walked back over where I could see her. She grabbed my cock and began stroking it, her hand slowly caressing each inch, rhythmically moving up and down. I was almost about to cum when I felt her put something around my cock and balls.

"This is a cock ring. It will get tighter each time you make a mistake. If you make enough mistakes, it will get so tight that you won't be able to cum no matter how much you want to. If you don't make mistakes, then I won't tighten it."

She walked back towards my head, and climbed up onto the table. Kneeling over my head, she commanded, "You may begin, boy."

As she lowered her cunt closer to my face, I stuck out my tongue, making sure it was wet and ready to lick. She leaned forward, her breasts pressed against my stomach, and her hands clutched onto my thighs while she shoved her cunt into my face. I licked the outside of her pussy lips, lightly at first, then using more pressure until I parted her wet slit. My tongue lapped at her clit, and I started to suck on it. Suddenly my cock got a jolt – she'd tightened the strap.

"Slow down, boy, take your time and make me want it."

My tongue moved up and down her slit, my nose getting moist. Her juices began to drip down my face as I continued long strokes with my tongue. My cock felt warmer and began to ache as I felt her hot breath on it. I gently nibbled on her clit; it had gotten bigger.

"Mmm, yes, that's right. Suck it, boy."

I sucked on her clit, pussy juice running into my mouth and on my face. As I shoved my face into her cunt, licking and sucking her clit, her breath became a series of licks down my cock. It began to tingle while the cock ring continued its brutal grasp. I buried my face as deep as I could, trying my best to please her.

Vanessa gasped, "You're very good, boy. I want you to make me cum. I will count to ten, and if you cannot make me cum by the time I get to ten, you will not be allowed to cum. One....two....three..."

I sucked harder, licking her swollen clit in circles, fucking her wet cunt with my nose.

"Ohhh... five.....six... yes!" she gasped, "SEVEN!! Oh fuck yes!" she ground her pussy in my face she came, at the same time pulling harder on the cock ring. I was so close to cumming I thought my balls would explode. I kept licking as her orgasm subsided, enjoying the taste of success in my mouth. She removed her pussy from my face. I nearly suffocated getting her off. My head was dizzy, and I couldn't tell where she was or what she was doing.

"Now that was some attention to detail. Congratulations, you've done well. I believe you deserve a reward for all your hard work. Now what was that one detail that I left out, just to show you what happens when you leave things out?" I felt her hand grasp my throbbing cock. "Would you like me to take care of this last detail?"

"Oh, please. Please let me cum, Mistress." My whole body ached. I needed release.

"Very well." Her tongue probed my balls, producing a mixture of dull pain and intense pleasure. She worked her way up my cock, licking her way to the tip, and then taking it in slowly. Her tongue flicked the head, and she took me deeper, and then back out, and in until I felt the back of her throat. Her hand cupped my balls, gently squeezing them. I wasn't sure whether to tell her to stop or to keep going. She worked her other hand up my shaft. "Do you want me to let you cum?"

"Yes, Mistress, please, PLEASE let me cum!"

She climbed up on the table, straddling me. She leaned forward, her breasts in front of my face. I took one nipple into my mouth, licking it until it was hard. Then I sucked on the other one. She slipped back and sat upright, her drenched pussy no more than an inch from my cock. Her hands worked swiftly to remove the cock ring, and in what seemed like the same motion, she began riding my cock. I was overcome with a warm tingly sensation in my cock and balls, and realized I was closer to cumming than I had ever been that evening.

"You will not cum until I tell you to."

"Oh god, I don't know how long..."

She repeated, "You will not cum until I tell you to, boy!" She drove my cock deeper inside her. My balls were on fire, I needed to cum. She leaned forward, grabbing my shoulders, digging her nails into my flesh, riding me so hard I almost thought we might break the table. "Now, boy, I want you to cum with me!" I thrust into her and she came down hard on me.

"Oh...yes... ohhh fuck yes..." I moaned as I propelled my load into her tightening pussy. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. My entire body throbbed, releasing all that pent up desire. She slowed down and gently lifted herself off of me. Moving to the end of the table she untied my legs first, and then my arms.

"Now get dressed and get the hell out of here. And if I catch any more mistakes, it's your ass."

I didn't think I wanted to know what she meant by that, so I quickly dressed myself, grabbed my things and left the room. For the rest of the semester, I made sure not to miss any details, in the classroom and in the bedroom.

Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers