Getting Your Money's Worth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." He groans around her tits as he switches to the other, his hands still groping away at those massive, soft orbs while he now licks and slurps on the right breast, his fingers easily digging into the flesh being offered to him as the gorgeous, moaning blonde on top of him keeps on swiftly and smoothly riding his dick so she can stuff herself full with his man meat. "Mmmmm... Mmmm!! Mmmmmm..." Taking full advantage of the sinful needs of the stunning woman who is happily married to another man, he lifts his head away from her nipple so her can push those large tits together, spitting into the cleavage being diving in, moaning into her busom that jiggles and rubs against his handsome face so she essentially motorboats him as she rides that big, thick cock.

"Mmmmm!! Naughty little fucker!! MMMM!!" The woman who has voiced several iconic comic book and video game characters over the years lets out a sexy laugh at his latest action, topped off with a moan as she doesn't stop her bouncing motion, making sure to take every inch of his length up into her still tight but now very wet snatch as she more than proves she can take as well as give a fine fuck. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! Next... Mmmmm... You'll be asking me to break out... Ahhhhhh!! A voice or two while we do it..." She says as she brings her motion to a stop, leaning back and smirking at his groan of disappointment at his face being removed from her breasts, his hands still clamped onto her mounds, but soon they both moan out again as she expertly grinds her pussy down against the cock of the man she isn't married to, but is all too happily having stuffed balls deep up into her soaking and snug pussy.

"Fuck... That actually a thing you do?" Philip questions as he takes a hint, letting go of her breasts with slight reluctance when he feels her hands pulling his arms away from her chest. "Not that I'd say no, depending on the character..."

"Don't get ahead of yourself yet stud... That's something you've got to earn for the next time... If you even make it there." Tara challenges, lifting herself up from his shaft with a groan and dismounting his toned, and now nicely coated with sweat body.

"If that's how it is, then get on your back and I'll really get my money's worth out of you." He vows, moving up to kneel on the edge of the bed for the moment.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that..." Strong smirks, now taking her turn to lay on her back on the hotel room bed, spreading her legs invitingly wide and watching as he quickly takes the offer to get between them, already lining his condom-covered cock with that familiar, wet hole.

Intending to put on an encouraging, sexy show for this young stud, the blonde bombshell was already taking a hold of her own, large tits in order to play with them, but found herself just gripping them as he rammed his cock straight into her snatch, making her moan out with an arch off with bed, impressing her and then some by going in hard and quick, already making her body jolt back and forth in time with those stiff pumps. Instinctively her legs wrapped around his toned frame to keep him drawn in close, her arms going up over her head to grab onto the pillows but that more just to hold on to something, anything as she took this wild but extremely pleasurable intense fucking that was making those fantastic, big tits bounce away.

"OH FUCK YES PHILIP!! AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" She moaned out, her eyes closed and head rolled to the side with strands of her long blonde locks messily laying over her pretty face as she could only take the very kind of pounding she'd secretly been wanting for a long, long time and once again to her pleasant, near screaming now surprise this new fuck buddy was delivering that and them some. "MMMMM!! Oh YES!! YES YES YES AHHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" The stunning voice actress could only come up with the stream of lewd cries of sinful joy now with every balls deep pump she took into her dripping wet twat, yet she was still nicely tight around that fat piece of man meat as he drove his length in and out of her folds over and over again like this act was something they'd done many times before instead of this being the first fling between this stud and the married woman he was currently fucking.

"AHHHH... Awwwwww FUCK!! Yeah!! Gonna... UHHHH!! Gonna make you fucking cum Tara!!" He vowed, gritting his teeth for a moment as drops of sweat fell from his handsome facial features, the least of his concerns now as he continues to hammer away into that soaking MILF pussy with everything he's got left and causing that wonderfully curved body to jolt sharply back and forth with each deep pump he gives her. "MMMMMM!! I'll fucking... MMMM!! Earn everything I can fucking... AHHHHH!! Fucking get from you!!" He adds between deep groans, keeping his hips rapidly working so the sharp slap of his crotch smacking into her snatch rings out around the hotel room like a machine at full speed, his ramming motion making them both loudly moan out as her tight hole continues to be stuffed full and his dick feels the sensations of her slick and still snug folds all around his rod when he drives down into her.

"OH FUCK YES!! FUCKING DO IT!! MMMMMM!!" The stunning, sweat-soaked busty blonde moans out her encouragement, her fingers clawing into the pillow above her as her large tits bounce away as this young man, certainly not the one she's happily married to, pounds away into her dripping but still ready for more box to keep this hot and heavy fling carrying on. "OH SHIT!! FUCK!! FUCKING... MMMMMM YESSSSSSS!!" She gasps out, feeling a much needed climax building up with each rapid and hard pump that her soaking hole takes as the stud above her keeps on driving that vast member straight in deep to the balls before swiftly pulling out to repeat the motion, and had she had any true thoughts other than total pleasure and lust she might question if his job was a professional porn star. All she can do now, and she's absolutely happy and then some to let it happen, is just lay back and taking this pounding, keeping her legs wrapped around him so there's no let off from this intense and top notch fucking.

Once again giving her what she needs like he was reading her shamelessly sinful mind, he doesn't stop unleashing this near-relentless thrusting pace as he keeps pumping away into her dripping, MILF pussy to keep his own moans pouring from his mouth, mixing in the air along with hers and that sexy smack of their bodies meeting. It's little wonder then than soon enough she's hits that long awaited high, a long and loud escaping as Tara Strong cums hard on this boy toy's big, thrusting dick that keeps on driving in balls deep even as her pussy releases a wave of juices all over him and her walls tighten like a vice to make him groan almost the same as she does. A happy, lazy smile is on her pretty face as she gasps and continues to jolt back against the now wrecked from sweat bedsheets, those lovely large breasts still erotically bouncing from the motion her body is being made as she rides out every moment of this orgasm, fueled by his continuing pumps going balls deep into that dripping wet hole.

"SHIT... Fuck Tara! I'm... UHHHHH!! I'm close!!" Philip warns, suddenly stopping his thrusts and using his hands to unwrap her legs from around him, allowing him to shift back and pull the condom off from his cock that appears to throb now outside of that snatch his member had been buried into.

"Just... Just stand up there Philip..." Tara gasps out the order, lifting herself up from the bed and shifting forward to sit on the edge in front of him. "You've fucking earning this stud!" She flashes a sexy grin as she brushes her hair away from her face, soon taking a hold of her large tits and using them to capture his cock between them.

"Awwww FUCK!! Oh... OH SHIT!! MMMMM..." He groans, now being made to tilt his head back in delight as his cock gets pleasured by this new sensation as the still horny MILF works her large tits up and down the very cock that had brought her to a powerful orgasm, already repaying the favour as she pumps that starting to noticeably pulse pole with her breasts. "FUCK... AHHHHH TARA!! MMMMM... AHHHHH SHIT!!" He grunts, managing to make himself look down to see the sexy smirk on her gorgeous face, and then that smoking hot sight of her pushed together mounds sliding up and down his manhood, watching as his member vanishes between them when she raises her chest up before the crown and a couple inches reappear when she draws them downward with a little groan of her own.

"Don't hold back stud... You'd better fucking coat my big tits with all your cum!" The blonde bombshell demands with a flirty lick of her lips, keeping her tits bouncing all the way up and down on his cock as she leans over, showing her own skill as she spits down onto the head of his rod, that saliva soon being worked over his length by the next pumping action she makes her large, rounded breasts do on him. "Mmmm... Come on Philip... Cum for me... Cum for me like I know you want to..." She encourages with another lusty stare up at him, making sure he watches that erotic to say the least sight of her using her gorgeous, soft boobs to make him moan out with quick and smooth pumps over his whole, thick length in such a way that shows this is far from the first time she's fucked a cock with her own breasts.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! AWWWW YEAH... FUCK!! HERE... HERE IT COMES!!" He's able to just warn, giving the sexy, married MILF time to lean back just as the first blast of spunk shoots out from his cock, landing down onto the top of her tits and seeping down into her deep cleavage, the sensation making her groan with approval as she keeps her tits moving along his pole, smearing his load over his cock and over her breasts as the next burst shoots out to land down onto her. Tara can't help but lick her lips at the sight of that creamy load blasting from the tip of his cock, keeping her tits moving over him to properly drain him of every drop and give her breasts a more than generous coating of well deserved spunk that's certainly left him more than satisfied as he grins and gasps for air.

In fact, she finds herself unable to resist a taste of him, releasing his softening cock from between her tits so she can capture him between those full, pouty lips that had kicked off this sexual encounter what feels like hours and hours ago, moaning around him as she gives him a couple of deep bobs up and down, accompanied by a round of loud, shameless slurps. Tasting and cleaning off the spunk from his rod, she doesn't hesitate to gobble it down with a groan, staring seductively up at the spent stud as she sucks him off one last time, letting that limp dick fall from her talented in more ways than one mouth before she looks approvingly down at her big, cum-stained tits.

"Yeah, you're a keeper kid..." Tara compliments with a smile. "You can last, you can fuck, and you've got a whole lot of cum to give. You impressed me and then some."

"Fuck... I'm glad I did... Just wish I could have enjoyed those tits a little longer..." Philip says with a chuckle as he stands gasping for breath.

"I bet you would... But we can save that for the next time I swing by these parts." Strong says as she leans back, showing off her cum-covered breasts in the process. "Like I said, you got some of me this round... Now I know you can deliver, I'm adding you to my little book for sure... That is, if you're down to fuck again sometime down the line?"

"Damn right I am!" He grins at the idea. "Sign me the fuck up for that!"

"Just like I thought..." She smirks, nodding her blonde haired head. "In my line of work, it won't be too long... But that's for later... And between you and me, I'd suggest you pick a couple of "characters" who might pop in to play the next time we do this..."

"Guess I really have earned that, huh?" He asks, but the smile still on his face shows he has a good idea at the answer already.

"Damn right you have... I'm always happy to give someone their money's worth... When they pay it back in kind..." Tara states with another lick of those full lips.

12