Ghazal Salman of Iran

Story Info
Iranian woman falls for a Black Mormon scholar.
1.9k words
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Until the day I die, I will never set foot in that place again," Ghazal Salman said, and the short, bronze-skinned and raven-haired young Persian woman looked at her audience, a group of students assembled in the auditorium located inside the Southam Hall building at Carleton University. Forty or so men and women, young and old, had come to hear her speak.

Ghazal Salman, a native of Qom, eight largest City of the Islamic Republic of Iran paused before continuing, and then briefly glanced to her right, at a towering, dark figure who stood by silently. Ghazal's eyes met those of her fiancé Landon Bartleby and she smiled, then continued with her speech. She'd known that the time had come for her to speak out on subjects such as women's rights, her Islamic faith, and race issues. If not her, then who?

"Ma'am, don't you think you're stereotyping all of Iran? I mean, not everyone had the same experience," said one of the students in the audience, a pretty gal who looked Somali. Ghazal paused and looked at the young woman, for she'd anticipated this sort of question. There were always doubters and dissenters when one spoke about certain controversial aspects of the Islamic community.

Ghazal Salman, born in the Islamic Republic of Iran to a Shiite Muslim family, was forced to flee her homeland when she converted to Christianity. Apostasy was punishable by death in the nation of Iran. This was something Ghazal would have thought unthinkable, once upon a time. She'd fallen in love with Christianity thanks to the influence of a family of Mormons who were visiting her hometown of Qom and stayed at her father Ali's hostel.

The Mormons in question happened to be James Bartleby and Julianne Chaussard-Bartleby, the parents of Landon, and the trio would come to mean a lot to Ghazal Salman in the coming days. Tourists from Salt Lake City, Utah. The whole trip to iran was a present to Landon Bartleby from his parents, following his graduation from Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University.

Ghazal Salman was twenty three years old at the time, and she'd just returned from Paris, France, where she'd graduated in Economics at the University of Paris old Sorbonne campus. Her father Ali Salman was urging her to get married and start a family, for he was old and wanted to have grandsons and granddaughters before he died. Ghazal was glad to be back in Iran, but missed Paris sorely. That's why Ghazal felt so drawn to the Bartleby family, particularly their son Landon, when they stayed at the hostel.

"No, I do not stereotype Iran, for if one doesn't have the right to choose one's faith, or whom one loves, what point is there to life?" Ghazal replied, and the young Somali woman fell silent. Ghazal looked at her audience, and tried to gauge them a bit. After moving to America to be with Landon and his family, Ghazal found herself the recipient of many threats when the Iranian government decried America's decision to grant her political asylum.

"Amen," Landon whispered, and Ghazal glanced at him, and smiled, knowing she was the only one who heard him speak. This was vintage Landon, alright. The big and tall, caramel-hued and Afro-sporting young American, born to a French immigrant mother and an African American father, had certainly seen his share of hardship as a biracial lad in Salt Lake City, Utah. Handsome and smart, but taciturn and often silent and brooding, Landon nevertheless possessed an intensity which sometimes caught many people, Ghazal included, by surprise.

When Ghazal, as a new permanent resident of the United States of America, decided to write a book about her experiences, Landon supported and encouraged her. Ghazal contacted various publishers with her story, and only one of them took a chance on her. Emir House Publishing, a small publishing company run by a Lebanese Christian man named Emil Nasser. They put out five thousand copies of Ghazal's three-hundred-page book, and it sold beyond their wildest expectations.

The story of a young Iranian woman who left Islam after falling in love with a Christian man, who is himself the son of an interracial couple from America, now this was the stuff of movies and Blockbuster storytelling. Overnight Ghazal became a celebrity, going on Fox News, CNN and other media outlets to share her story. Landon was often by her side, though he was always willing to step aside to let her tell the tale and be the star.

"My friends, I love America and Canada, such beautiful places where a young woman can be whoever she wants to be, love whoever she wants, regardless of race or faith, but I must guard you against those who would change those places, and erase those rights," Ghazal said, and a hush fell over the audience. Ghazal took a deep breath before continuing, knowing that she was heading into deeply sensitive territory. Once more, Ghazal glanced at Landon, who nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Ghazal, you are different from me and I from you, but I know that I love you, and I believe in you," Landon said, a few hours earlier, as the two of them dined inside Baton Rouge restaurant in downtown Ottawa. Ghazal looked at Landon, who looked handsome in a dark gray suit over a sky-blue silk shirt, dark gray silk pants, and his trademark Black Timberland boots. Landon's skin tone was the same shade as that of singer Chris Brown, whom Ghazal idealized in her younger days. The brother was so fine...

"Hmm, how did I get so lucky?" Ghazal chided Landon, and she playfully nudged him with her elbow. Landon smiled, and then took Ghazal's small hand and brought it to her lips. Ghazal felt a pleasant frisson down below as Landon's lips touched her hand, and she smiled and nodded graciously. She was wearing a Black leather jacket over a white blouse, dark gray dress pants and platform sandals. Only five-foot-six, petite yet curvy, Ghazal was beautiful, feisty and carried herself like a Titan, though she was anything but.

"I'm the lucky one," Landon replied, before planting a kiss on Ghazal. The waitress arrived with their order, and had to clear her throat several times before the happy couple paused, and acknowledged her presence. Ghazal Salman and Landon Bartleby were really, really into each other. They devoured their meal, savoring every bite of the Lobster dinner. Ghazal's controversial speech at Carleton University was five hours away, after all...

"Do you fear for your life as an apostate of your former Islamic faith?" came a voice, and Ghazal blinked on the podium, snatched out of her little trip down memory lane. The young woman looked at the audience member, a tall, bearded, middle-aged Arab man in traditional attire. Pursing her lips, Ghazal paused, wondering how best to respond to such a question...

"Life is a risk, and if you don't have anything or anyone worth fighting for, then why bother?" Ghazal replied smartly, and thunderous applause from her audience greeted that statement. Ghazal looked at the bearded man, who shook his head. After the speech, Ghazal stuck around to talk to audience members, and then she signed copies of her book, which sold for seventeen dollars a piece. It was a good day...

"You were superb up there," Landon said to Ghazal, much later, as they exited the auditorium together. Landon's parents were in Toronto, the next stop in Ghazal's book tour. They'd already been to New York, Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles. They'd been well-received by the Christian crowd, and the feminist crowd had also come out to show support.

"Damn straight," Ghazal replied, and Landon gasped as his fiancée, marveling at the power and grace embodied by this tiny woman. They were back in their hotel room, the Days Inn, a rather modest establishment. Ghazal smiled as Landon swept her into his arms, and kissed her passionately. The two of them tumbled onto the hotel bed, and began to make love...

"Hmm, my sexy, feisty angel," Landon said, and he drank in Ghazal's raw beauty as she undressed, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Ghazal grinned and gestured for him to come to her. Landon kissed Ghazal, sliding his tongue down her throat. Ghazal kissed Landon back and purred as he began caressing her breasts, and she sat on his lap, looking into his eyes.

"Fuck me," Ghazal said, a coy smile on her lovely face, and Landon grinned, amazed at how quickly his fiancée switched from worldly pseudo-intellectual to sex kitten. Landon laid Ghazal on the bed, and proceeded to ravish her. He kissed her lips, her breasts and her round little belly, and then he went down further. Ghazal nodded and spread her thighs invitingly, exposing a fairly obvious target.

"Allow me to ravish you, gorgeous," Landon paused to say, as he buried his face between Ghazal's legs. Closing her eyes, Ghazal relaxed and enjoyed as Landon's tongue slid into her pussy, followed by his fingers. Clucking her tongue, Ghazal arched her back as Landon pleasured her, sending little shockwaves of ecstasy coursing throughout her whole being...

When Ghazal came down from cloud nine, she looked at Landon through hungry eyes, and licked her lips while looking at his crotch. Landon pulled down his pants, revealing his hard, thick and dark dick. Ghazal smiled and grabbed his dick, tugging on it and stroking it before taking him into her mouth. Landon watched her, amazed at her sexual hunger. Ghazal is insatiable, Landon thought, quite happily.

"Been wanting to do that all day," Ghazal said to Landon as she sucked his dick with an urgency and a hunger which surprised him. The diminutive and curvy beauty's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked his dick. Landon moaned softly as he felt himself harden in Ghazal's mouth. After getting him hard, Ghazal climbed on top of Landon, and impaled herself on his dick. Without further ado, Ghazal began to ride her fiancé like her life depended on it.

"Hmm, I love your fine derriere," Landon said as he gripped Ghazal's hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Ghazal kept grinding her big round bum against Landon's groin, and it gave him a wonderful visual to work with as he fucked her. In the early days of their sexual exploration of one another, Landon thought Ghazal was delicate, soft and sweet. Of course, he soon learnt better...

"Fuck my fine derriere, then, handsome," Ghazal cried out, and Landon grinned, then went to town on her, slamming his dick into her pussy. The curvy little woman gave as good as she got, her vaginal muscles gripping Landon's dick so hard he winced, in both pain and pleasure, as they continued to fuck. The happy couple fucked and sucked the afternoon away, and stopped only when virtually all strength left their bodies, having sated nearly every lust...

"I'm lucky you're in my life," Landon Bartleby said to Ghazal Salman, as they lay entwined in love, happy as can be. Ghazal kissed her fiancé on the lips, and wrapped her hot little body around his, and he stirred down below in response to her proximity. The brother cannot resist me, Ghazal thought with a satisfied smile. There were days when Ghazal missed her old life and family in Iran, but she embraced her new life, and the man who made it all worthwhile. Landon, the only man Ghazal has ever loved. She looked forward to a wondrous life at his side.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Mailman A married black man had an affair with an Asian woman.in Interracial Love
Namibian Heat Pt. 01 A husband watches as his wife succumbs to African cock.in Interracial Love
Day and Night Ch. 01 Previously 'Flirting the Fence' a classic boy meets girl.in Interracial Love
Passion of the Rapper Big time rapper meets a red haired nun of the church.in Interracial Love
Sensual Betrayals Four friends discover BBC lust is stronger than friendship.in Interracial Love
More Stories