GHEHT Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were thousands of articles and images, many had replay and hologram icons. She picked one at random and pressed hologram.

Immediately there was a gang fight happening in front of her on the bed, it was very realistic until she looked down at the bed where their legs disappeared into it.

She heard people shouting orders and then a robot entered the scene and began throwing different males out of the fight even as more males kept joining. About two minutes later Stygiopian soldiers arrived on scene and began to handcuff prisoners, using their weapons to restore order.

When everyone was handcuffed and kneeling on the ground, the robot moved in again and dragged off three males, one half dismembered; out of the range of the hologram.

She thought it was over when suddenly the soldiers started falling to the ground and the shooting started. Whoever was shooting was behind a huge pile of rocks and had somehow gotten hold of a laser gun, but there were more because one soldier stumbled into view, coming directly at her, his throat was slit so bad it gaped open and he was choking on his own blood.

She pressed the hologram icon to turn it off but it only started replaying, she pressed it again and again. Furiously she typed Vogt into the search bar and touched search. The hologram thankfully disappeared and there was a small blue ball in the middle of a black screen. The sun was just peeking out behind it and the tiny moon hung on the side of Earth for dear life.

She looked at it, replaying the hologram in her mind. When it finally faded she was still looking at the small blue ball she called home. She touched it and it enlarged. She touched it again and again until it filled the screen and then she touched it again.

ORDERS MEETING

Kian flew the little lander to the Fifth Army's Headquarters, the Fifth army was also known as the Eedie army. He landed next to several similar personal crafts and made his way into the HQ maze, nodding at officers and soldiers he knew as he walked.

He touched the panel at the airlock leading to the General's offices. After he stepped through, the noise level dropped to quietly busy instead of the noisy outer building. He saw he wasn't first to arrive, but he wasn't last either.

He nodded to a fellow Captain and took a seat next to him.

"Tyrl." He greeted him.

"Kian." Tyrl answered.

They chatted for a few seconds, then lapsed into a comfortable silence as they watched people arriving and leaving. The 'nest-egg' doors opened, they had nicknamed the officers mess the nest-egg because everything important happened in that room.

An aide came up to them and quietly whispered that the general would see them in his private office now.

Kian looked at Tyrl but he shook his head and shrugged then asked the same question of Kian with a rise of his eyebrows. Kian shook his head as well, nope he was not in any trouble he knew of and he didn't know what this was about.

They entered the general's office and both stood to attention, the general stood and they saluted him. The general showed them to sit down.

As they did so they looked at each other again in a warning way, sitting down was bad news.

"I'm pleased to inform you that the Fifth army has increased in size. We will now have four commanders."

The Eedie army had only increased in size because it had almagamated the Tenth and Fourteenth armies, what was left of them. Kian knew he and Tryl would be training the new captains for the new commanders, so he was at a loss for words when the general handed him a Commander's insignia.

"Caddel."

Tyrl elbowed him.

"Thank you Sir."

Another set was handed to Tyrl. Kian almost smiled, this was the best thing that had happened to him in ten orbits. This and Denise.

"Let's go so we can make this official." The general said and they practically jumped to the door.

The chairs were set out. Four commanders at the front, two on each side of the aisle. Eight captains behind them, four on each side. Then the seats for the SO's and  other officers However for this meeting only the first two rows would be filled.

The general stalked in followed by Kian and Tyrl and all the officers stood and saluted.

"Commander Munk, do you accept commission as a Commander in the Fifth army?"

"I do sir."

The General pinned on his chest insignia.

"Commander Caddel, do you accept commission as a Commander in the Fifth Army?"

"I do sir."

The insignia was pinned on and the general showed them to take the two empty seats in the front row and sat down himself.

"Let's get to it." The general stated.

"Commander Ther, Captains Tilly and Knuddel, your new orders are to relieve the Third Army on the Battlestar Enjin, you will take care of the security of Two-Planet-City and the prison on Altona until someone from the Volton army collects them. May your posting be honorable to Stygiopia and may all who die, die in glory."

"HONOR AND GLORY." The officers returned the salutation.

"Commander Kyro....." This didn't concern Kian, and though he was still paying attention, he was looking at her. His heart beat a little faster and his pupils dilated, he felt his cock stirring. Tyrl elbowed him and Kian snapped his head around, anger riding to the surface.

Tyrl was facing the front, he heard himself shouting 'Honor and glory' automatically. He faced the front as well.

"Commander Caddel, Captains Burl and Verdan, your new commission is to relieve the Second Army on the Black planet. May your posting be honorable to Stygiopia and may all who die, die in glory."

"Honor and glory." Kian replied. He hated the cold, and now he was going to be stuck fighting in black snow for three orbits,oh well could be worse, he could be in the Volton army who were apparently going to the Iron Planet.

He looked back at her, he was glaring now. She felt someone look at her and turned while raising her head to look him dead in the eyes. Their eyes locked and Kian shouted 'Honor and glory' as he watched her mouth move. She smiled but it was a smile of utter contempt. Kian mouthed 'Bitch' at her and looked forward in time to be dismissed.

12