Ghost Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! Maxine! I don't know...I don't think I can," started Shawn as he tried to get his brain in gear, to come up with the right words to calm things down. As he struggled Maxine took a step back giving him a small space, for just a moment, he thought he saw her eyes glow a soft shade of blue, but then decided it must be a trick of the light.

"Are you sure Shawn, I would like to thank you, properly," said Maxine in that same sultry tone, if Shawn was having trouble making speech before he found it damn near impossible now as Maxine calmly lifted her t-shirt over her head revealing the stark white bra she wore underneath. Feeling like he was about to have a heart attack Shawn could only stare in wonder as Maxine reached behind her and let loose her bra, shrugging her shoulders forward and dropping it to the floor. Her tits were even more amazing than any fantasy Shawn had ever conjured about them; they were far more substantial than Linda's were, as big as cantaloupes and surprisingly firm with just a bit of sag. Maxine's aureoles were far more prominent as well, light brown in color with her small eraser point nipples almost lost in a sea of bumpy flesh. She started to move back toward him her breasts coming to rest just inches from his stomach, as she looked upward into Shawn's conflicted face.

"My tits feel very lonely Shawn, sure you don't want to touch them?" she asked almost shyly.

With a groan, Shawn felt his willpower crumble as he grabbed Maxine's hot body and pulled her to him hungrily finding her mouth with his. It had been so long since a willing woman had been in his arms and he had felt a crush for Maxine for years, put all that together and the outcome was inevitable. This time it was Shawn's tongue that shot forward filling Maxine's mouth kissing her deep and hard, loving the touch of her thick, full lips against his as they kissed. He slid his arms down across the small of her back to feel her amazingly tight ass in his hands, squeezing it hard as the hot kissing continued. Slowly he pulled away, kissing her bottom lip and then the underside of her jaw before he ran his tongue straight down her neck and across her collarbone, he kissed his way toward the looming mountain of her right breast feeling the silky soft skin under his tongue as he moved a crossed it. He heard Maxine let out a sigh as he reached his destination, licking his way around the warm, bumpy flesh of her aureola before finally surmounting her rock hard nipple and nibbling at the hard flesh with his teeth. Maxine grabbed the back of his head and cried out softly as Shawn started to lick and suck at her aroused tit, guiding him from one large mound to the other as he feasted on her sweet breasts.

"OH! Yes baby, suck my tits, Shawn, fuck that feels so good!" moaned Maxine.

"Um, been so long since a man sucked my titties, and I know you want them Shawn, so much bigger and better than Linda's little tits," teased Maxine.

"Oh Maxine, I do, God help me I do want them, so hot and so gorgeous wanted to suck them for as long as I can remember," admitted Shawn as his growing arousal crushed his guilt.

"Come here Shawn," moaned Maxine.

He stood from the floor as Maxine took him by the hand and led him to the bed pushing him to a sitting position on the edge; she quickly pulled his mouth back into another hot French kiss before she ran her tongue across his firm chest. Then with a wicked smile, she pushed him flat back onto the bed and hooked her fingers into his shorts pulling them down slowly until his fat, hairy, and very thick cock slipped into sight.

"Damn Shawn, that is a very impressive prick," admired Maxine before she ran her tongue down its eight-inch length eliciting a loud groan from Shawn as she reached his heavy sack and proceeded to run her tongue all over it while reaching up to stroke his manhood in her small hand.

"OH GOD MAXINE! You have no idea how long it's been," moaned Shawn.

"Your wife is a fool if she isn't sucking this thing every night of the week," said Maxine with a soft chuckle before she did just that, engulfing the fat, purple head of Shawn's penis in her warm mouth. She slid it into the back of her throat, struggling a bit with the sheer size but eventually getting a good bit of it down. Shawn almost had tears in his eyes as his wife's best friend proceeded to suck his cock like a woman possessed, missing for the moment the irony of that description. He could only look on with wild-eyed lust as Maxine bobbed her head up and down his thick love pole, slurping his hard flesh loudly as she licked and sucked every inch.

"Fuck Maxine, God this is so wrong, but it feels so fucking good!" cried Shawn.

Shawn felt lost in a sea of desire; Linda had never made love to his cock with her mouth like this in all the years they had been together. In fact, he could not remember any woman attacking his cock with this kind of single-minded need ever including a very well payed Taiwanese prostitute when he was in the Navy. He watched Maxine as her thick lips slipped up and down his pole her nose almost touching his pubic hairs on the down stroke, he could feel the tightening in his ball sack where her other hand rested, gently teasing the flesh with her nails as she sucked him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer if she kept this up, he was seconds away from unloading a tremendous amount of pent-up cum into her cock sucking mouth, but he wasn't ready for things to be over yet. Despite his marriage vows he had to have Maxine, he was too turned on, his body aching for release and to feel what it was like to be inside her. With a groan of lust, he pulled his overly massive prick from Maxine's lips, gently pushing her onto her back as he grabbed at the buttons on her shorts, roughly working the stiff denim until he had her shorts and panties off on the floor. He paused to admire her sweet snatch, unlike Linda who just lightly shave between her legs and still had a thick forest of dark hair around her love nest Maxine went commando. Her pussy was completely hairless, and the dark brown lips of her cunt were wet and gleaming with fluid as Shawn went down on her.

The taste was pleasant as he pushed his tongue between her long thin pussy lips and slid it into her nectar. He moved his tongue around in slow circles then pulled back to run it up her slit and press the flat of his tongue against her swollen clit, Maxine cried out arching her back off the bed.

"Oh yes lover, lick my fucking clit! Oh, do you like my pussy Shawn? Does it taste better than Linda's does? God I bet you want to fuck me so bad right now!" cried Maxine.

"Jesus Maxine I'm so fucking hard," admitted Shawn as he pushed her pussy lips back with his fingers and went after her wet cunt, licking it all over and pushing his tongue in and out of her, fucking her with his mouth. Maxine cried aloud, meeting Shawn's bobbing head with thrusts from her hips, humping her pussy into his face as he ate her hot and hard. Shawn still could not believe this was happening; he had known Maxine for years and had never imagined that he would be with her like this, naked and turned on, their bodies writhing in shared ecstasy. Things had gone beyond his ability to control, months of neglect at the hands of his frigid wife came crashing down as he pulled his face from Maxine's soaking cunt and moved up her body. He ran his tongue across her flat stomach until he made a return trip to her tits grabbing at them and sucking them hungrily as his penis pressed against the folds of Maxine's pussy.

"Take me, Shawn, I know you want this, need it so bad...Your cock must be aching for a good fuck!" cried Maxine.

With a groan that could have been heard from bow to stern Shawn pushed forward, his bare love warrior pressing deep into Maxine's white-hot insides as her pussy engulfed his tortured prick in its soft, pink warmth. Shawn gasped aloud as he descended, Maxine was far tighter than his wife was, it was as if his cock was sinking into a warm, velvet glove and he felt every incredible inch of her as he bottomed out finally at its core. He could feel Maxine's hands sliding up his back as he began to move, driving himself in and out of her body, burying his desperately needy penis into her repeatedly as their mutual cries of pleasure filled the room.

"Sweet God Maxine! It feels so good, oh God Maxine you have no idea!" moaned Shawn as he screwed his wife's friend.

"Oh yes! Yes, Shawn! So big and hard! Harold never fucked me half this good! FUCK YES! AH, SHAWN FUCK ME! FUCK ME SHAWN!" screamed Maxine, referring to her ex-husband in her passionate plea.

Shawn rose up, pushing himself up with his arms and proceeded to start ramming his cock into Maxine's tight cunt, slamming it forward with such force it lifted Maxine's ass part way up off the bed with each thrust. His breath came in louder and louder gasps as he gave her the fuck she was begging for even as his efforts pushed him closer to the orgasm that was working quickly up his shaft. He looked down upon her tight, athletic body, her perfect tits bouncing up and down as he drove himself forward, her beautiful face contorted in pleasure from the deep, hard fuck they were sharing, it was all too much.

"Ah shit Maxine! Ah, God I...FUCK! I can't hold it back baby! God MAXINE! I'm going to cum...Ah, shit! Going to FUCKING CUM!" yelled Shawn.

As he felt his balls tighten and the cum shoot to the end of his prick again Shawn was puzzled for just a moment by a sudden flicker of blue in Maxine's ordinarily bright green eyes. Until the orgasm that tore through him quashed any other considerations as his vision blurred with the coming wave of pleasure that rocketed through his body. He felt Maxine's back arched up again as her pussy clamped hard onto his twitching prick, her body responding to his orgasm by unleashing her own as they came together.

"FUCK MAXINE! CUMMING FOR YOU...SHIT!" cried out Shawn as he erupted into Maxine's pussy with a burst of white hot cum, ribbons of spunk filling her sweet insides with his seed.

"YES SHAWN! CUM IN ME! GOD I'M FUCKING CREAMING YOUR COCK SHAWN...FUCK SHAWNNNNN!" echoed Maxine as they reached their height of pleasure together.

Shawn could barely move afterward. It had been months since the last time he had cum like that. This orgasm had been beyond anything Linda had brought him to if he was honest with himself and as he watched Maxine donning her clothes he wondered if this was just the beginning of something.

"I don't know what to say to you right now Maxine, except, that was amazing," said Shawn.

Maxine turned and leaned back down to kiss Shawn lightly on the lips as she smiled, "I'm glad I could put a smile on that sour face, but I should go, wouldn't want Linda to come back and find us like this would we."

"Um...maybe we should talk later if you want," said Shawn uncertainly but Maxine just smiled again and swiftly exited the room leaving Shawn to ponder this strange turn of events.

Maxine made her way down the corridor humming softly to herself as she walked back to her room, as she reached the door a voice called to her from just down the corridor, and she looked up to see her daughter, Amanda, striding toward her having just exited her room.

"Thanks for bailing on me Mom, nothing I like better than playing nursemaid to stuffy old Aunt Linda and her obsession with every old building she sees," said Amanda in disgust.

Maxine eyed her daughter up and down for several long seconds making Amanda decidedly uncomfortable with her intense scrutiny.

"Are you o.k.? Why are you looking at me like that?" said Amanda.

"So pretty," whispered Maxine though to Amanda her voice sounded strange, not quite like her Mother's voice at all.

"Mom?" repeated Amanda in confusion.

As she looked on with a face filled with concern, Maxine suddenly reached up and touched her cheek, for a second Amanda's eyes glowed a brilliant blue but then returned to normal. Maxine suddenly swayed in the corridor as Amanda hastily threw an arm around her mother.

"Easy Mother, you must be exhausted, perhaps you should lay down," suggested Amanda.

"What? Oh Amanda, Yes...Yes, I'm fatigued I just...This is so strange I was coming back to take a nap but...Did I go somewhere else?" said Maxine obviously confused.

"I don't think so Mom, really I think you just need to lie down," repeated Amanda with a smile.

"Yes, lie down, I need to do that, thanks, sweetie," said Maxine groggily as Amanda helped her open her cabin door and placed her on the bed. Maxine was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow as Amanda pulled a blanket up around her shoulders.

"Sleep tight Mother, I need to find some more fun," said Amanda, though it was not her voice that came from her lips.

THAT NIGHT -

Shawn finished cinching his belt as he prepared to meet his wife at the ship's theatre, she had returned earlier from her trip onto the island but her attitude toward him was still quite cold, she had not forgiven him for the previous night. After showering and changing into a casual dress, she had left to get dinner alone though she had agreed to attend the show that they had pre-bought tickets for later that evening and he could just meet her there.

Shawn looked into the mirror not entirely able to hide the smile that reflected back at him. He was still in disbelief about what had happened earlier that afternoon, when his wife's best friends had seduced him and given him probably the hottest fuck he had had in years. It almost seemed surreal, and he still felt like he should pinch himself and see if he was dreaming. He was a little concerned that she so cavalier about the whole thing, it didn't fit the attitude of the usually meticulous and careful woman he had known for the past twenty years but it was hard to get to upset over the outcome, the sex had been fantastic! As he slid his wallet into the inside pocket of his sports jacket, a quiet knock came at the door, and he walked over to answer it finding the source of his ruminations standing on the other side.

"Maxine!" said Shawn with a hint of surprise, wondering if she had returned for another tryst though he didn't know if he could squeeze anything in before the show.

"Hey Shawn, I was wondering if you could help me?" said Maxine.

"Yeah, you desperately need something," said Shawn in a flirtatious tone.

"Um...Yes, I need your help finding Amanda, I haven't seen her for hours, and she didn't show up for dinner," said Maxine her face nothing but serious though she wrinkled her brow in seeming confusion at Shawn's flirty demeanor.

"Oh, well, o.k. I can look for her if you like, was that...All you wanted?" said Shawn lowering his voice again.

"Yes, that was it, is something going on Shawn you sound weird," said Maxine in confusion.

"No, I mean nothing at all, I'll let you know if I find Amanda," said Shawn as Maxine turned and headed back down the corridor with one last confused look over her shoulder.

"Well, I guess it was just a onetime thing," thought Shawn to himself with a hint of disappointment as he shut the door behind him assuming that Maxine's behavior indicated she wanted to put the afternoon behind them.

The ship turned out to be even larger than it appeared when you were searching for one wayward college girl, and Shawn wound up missing the show as he hunted the bar's, lounges, and casinos for Maxine's daughter. It was getting late, and he was getting more than a little frustrated when he spied her sitting casually at a table in a bar well away from their rooms, he marched up to her as she laughed at a joke from the waiter.

"Amanda! I've been looking all over this ship for you, your Mom was concerned that you didn't show for dinner," said Shawn with a hint of exasperation in his voice.

"Calm down Uncle Shawn, you should have a drink with me, sounds like you need it," said Amanda her voice slurring from the alcohol she had apparently been imbibing.

"It sounds like you have had enough to drink already young lady," said Shawn.

"Please Uncle Shawn, just one drink and I swear I will go straight back to my room," promised Amanda.

"Fine, one drink," said Shawn as he ordered a gin and tonic from the waiter who returned with the beverage in record time.

"I'm going to settle your tab at the bar," said Shawn calmly as he walked away leaving Amanda alone at the table.

"Yeah, you do that Uncle Shawn," murmured Amanda in a very different voice as she retrieved a small vial from her purse and stirred some powder into her faux-Uncle's drink, then sat back and waited.

Shawn returned quickly from the bar and started to sip at his drink, "You know I realize this trip wasn't how you wanted to start your summer vacation, but your Mom has been through a lot, you both have, and I think you should spend this time together to support each other."

"You are right Uncle Shawn, I need to be more supportive," said Amanda smiling and agreeing.

"Oh, well, I'm glad you see things this way Amanda," said Shawn, expecting to have an argument but quietly happy that it didn't seem like one was in the cards.

"I think we should all start having fun together, I'm sorry if I've been a stick in the mud so far but that is all going to change, you have my word," said Amanda over the top of her glass.

"That is good to hear Amanda," said Shawn with a smile of his own as he took a longer sip of his drink.

Shawn was never quite sure afterward what happened, one minute he was calmly sipping his drink, and the next he was in bed in nothing but his boxer shorts. He glanced around groggily realizing as his senses came back to him that he was not in his room and one other piece of information, he was tied to the bed he was on with some strong rope.

"What the fuck?" thought Shawn as he looked at his bound limbs and wondered just where he was exactly and what the devil was going on.

"Hey sleepy head, I was wondering when you would join me, I was starting to get bored," said Amanda who sat at the end of the bed wearing nothing but a sheer pale blue bra and matching panties.

"Amanda, what the hell is going on? Untie me for Christ sake!" said Shawn.

"Um, I don't think so Uncle Shawn, that would spoil all the fun, and we don't want that do we," said Amanda in a soft voice.

"What are you talking about?" "How the hell did I even get here? We were in the bar and then," began Shawn.

"I drugged you," said Amanda matter-of-factly.

"You WHAT!" said Shawn.

"I drugged you, something I got from a college buddy that deals in, all kinds of recreational things," said Amanda as she started to crawl up the bed toward Shawn's prone body.

"It knocked you for a loop, I had to tip a steward a hundred bucks to help me put my poor drunk father to bed," laughed Amanda quietly.

"Amanda, I don't know what you gave me exactly, but this ends now, let me go!" said Shawn heatedly.

"Easy Uncle Shawn, no need to get upset, I think you might like being right where you are," said Amanda as she reached out with one long-fingered hand and carefully pushed aside the flaps in the hole of Shawn's boxers. Shawn's face showed his consternation as Amanda pulled his flaccid cock from inside gently cradling it in the palm of her hand.

"WHAT THE HELL AMANDA! Sweetie, you can't touch me like this it's not right!" said Shawn.

"Um, is that right, but if I stopped touching you I couldn't do this," whispered Amanda, and she leaned down and ran her tongue across Shawn's soft penis licking it up and down as it started to stir in her hand.

Shawn took a desperate breath, fighting not to let himself react to Amanda's efforts but it was tough not to, Amanda was without a doubt a beautiful young woman, and she seemed to have acquired some of her mother's talents. She took the head of his slowly swelling cock into her mouth, her soft pink lips moving down his shaft as he stiffened involuntarily. Try as he might he couldn't fight against his desires as his prick rapidly swelled, Amanda worked her mouth up and down his pole while she gently rubbed his sack with her free hand neatly copying the same move her mother had used on him that very afternoon.