Ghost in the Machine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this? Can you access my vitals," I asked.

"Hmmm, let me see," Hibiko purred, removing my hand from her shoulder and clasping it in both of hers. "Heart rate: 85 bpm, slightly raised blood pressure, arousal levels way above average, blood sugar below average... It seems you're hungry and horny."

"Fine, fine. Could you disconnect me from the 'Net if my brainwaves would display erratic behaviour?"

"Define 'erratic behaviour,' Parker-san," Hibiko sighed. With a start I realized that she had half-shrugged out of her kimono. Her hands were pressing mine to a naked breast, her hard nipple poking into my palm.

"Anything out of the ordinary, of course. Pain spikes or anything else unusual," I snapped. This time though, Hibiko's grip was tight enough to keep my hand firmly in place. A wicked little smile tugged at her lips.

"I think that would require some calibration. After all, we hardly know each other," she whispered.

"And by 'calibration,' you mean 'sex,' am I right," I sighed.

"Among other things, yes. Only then I have a set of reference brain activity patterns I can compare incoming data to."

"Somehow I feel like you're pulling my leg," I grumbled.

"Oh no, I would never do that," Hibiko moaned. "I am terribly sorry that I am not such an advanced artificial lifeform than Cat-sama is," she added, casting down her gaze. She even let my hand go. With a shrug, she righted her kimono too.

"No reason to belittle yourself, Hi-chan," I said, wrapping her in my arms. "I'm just itching to go look for Cat, that's all."

The kimono-clad beauty melted against me, lacing her fingers behind my neck and fixing me with incredibly deep, dark eyes. Around us, eight walls sprang up. From the corner of my eye, I could see bold ink splashes forming into elaborate medicinal diagrams on unfurling bamboo paper scrolls. Gone was the plaza, gone was the bridge, replaced with an octagonal bedroom, lacquered floorboards polished to a silken finish, a large, two-person futon squarely in the center of the room. Four of the walls were made from stone, the other four appeared to be made from shoji, those Japanese sliding doors made out of paper and wood. Two tall candlesticks offered warm illumination while outside, crickets were beginning to sing.

"Wow, you know how to set the mood," I chuckled, relaxing somewhat.

"Does this scenario please you? I thought since your original avatar appeared as a ninja, a scene from feudal Japan would be appropriate." Hibiko smiled up at me before her hands caressed down my spine. "If you don't mind, I'll shut down your protective programs. They might interfere with the calibration."

"Admit it, you just want to get me naked," I growled, tracing my fingers through her long, flowing mane. She smelled amazingly good, a mild, flowery scent came off her that sent shivers down my spine.

"Getting you out of your virtual clothing is a necessity for sex, yes," Hibiki purred, nodding. She passed her hands over my back again, this time her fingertips were brushing over naked skin. Not to be left out, I slipped a hand into her kimono, caressing my way up from her side to one hardened nipple. Hibiko inhaled sharply as my fingertips circled around that hard nub. Then her fingers dug for purchase in my close-cropped hair and pulled me down so our lips could meet. Short strings of alphanumerical symbols shot through my field of vision as we made contact, punctuated by a surprisingly throaty sigh by Hibiko. She kissed me again, this time much more forcefully, her tongue fluttered against my lips, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body. I let my own tongue answer hers, gently licking her lips. Still kissing, I stopped caressing her breast and pushed the collar of her kimono wide, sliding the smooth fabric down her arms. She melted into me, warm skin against warm skin. This was electrifying but hardly as mind-blazingly intense as the last time I was with Cat, or Shine. So, my reactions to this kind of stimulation had returned to "normal," whatever that might mean. My hands travelled down her back, under her kimono, eventually ending up on the silky smooth skin of her slender butt. I cupped her butt cheeks and pulled her closer. Or, more precisely, I tried to but she resisted. Breaking our kiss, she shook her head.

"Why not," I grumbled. By now my hormones were pumping through my system, both virtually and in the real world, and being stopped felt wrong. With a sly grin, Hibiko began to undo my belt.

"We are not in a hurry, Parker-san. And I want to make this calibration as thoroughly as possible," she said. Then she went to her knees, topless and with slightly tousled hair. She looked adorable, innocent and sinful, all at once. With a quick tug, she freed me from my trousers and cyber-spun undergarments. My virtual dick sprang to attention.

"Hello again," Hibiko purred, her warm breath a tease of what was to come. Gently, she held me with two fingers before leaning in and leaving a scorching trail of small kisses up and down the shaft. "Long time no see, but it seems it remembers me," she giggled before swirling her tongue around the head.

"How could I forget our very first meeting, hm," I rasped. Strobe images flashed through my mind, a virtual classroom, Cat in her schoolgirl-with-cat-bits persona, Hibiko noisily slurping at me.

Hibiko's mouth fully engulfed my head and she gave a playful suck. My knees trembled from the effort of trying to keep standing under this gentle assault. I tousled her hair.

"Mind if I lay down," I asked, tossing my head back as her tongue did wonderful things to me.

"Not at all, Parker-san," Hibiko mumbled, somewhat indistinctly, around me. With a last little lick, she let me spring free. I kicked out of my fatigues and half-collapsed onto the futon. Still half-clothed, Hibiko knelt down next to me. Her hands caressed my stomach and further down then I felt the long curtain of her hair brush the inside of my thigh just before her lips wrapped themselves around me again. I sighed in bliss as she continued to lick and nibble at me, her hands roaming over my belly and ball sac, sometimes just her fingertips, sometimes her sharp nails.

After a small eternity, she lifted her head off me and smiled seductively.

"I think I could do with some attention myself," she purred, straddling my chest and fiddling with the sash holding the kimono together at her waist.

"Yeah, it would be mean of me not to reward you for your thorough ...calibration," I snickered, eagerly watching as Hibiko undid the sash. With a pleased sigh, she pulled the garment off her and I almost choked on my own saliva.

Hibiko sported a massive erection, jutting out almost perpendicular to her shaved mound.

"What the-" I began, wanting to rise. But Hibiko's weight pinned me to the futon.

"Hm, that's odd," Hibiko confirmed, her slender hands exploring that foreign part of her body.

"No, it isn't," I groaned, remembering my first afternoon with Shine, my inadvertent use of Hibiko's avatar data, my subsequent transformation into a dickgirl at Shine's hands and mouth and the frenzied bout of sex afterwards. "I think I forgot to set your avatar data to write-protect and now you're-"

The tip of her meat brushed my lip, shutting me up harder than any slap to the face ever could.

"It feels... so good," Hibiko moaned. One of her hands was softly stroking up and down her shaft, the other was busy exploring between her thighs. I remembered. In addition to that dick, she still sported all the "usual" female parts, parts she was exploring with long, slender fingertips. And going by the noises, she found her current state much less bewildering than I did. Again, the tip of her dong bumped against my lips, this time much more insistently.

"Parker-san, please," she almost begged. I rolled my eyes. Giving head wasn't too high on the list of things I liked to do. Granted, I had tried, both fucking drunk and sober, but being choked by a horny guy's prick and his explosive release wasn't exactly my idea of a good time. And yet, this was different. This was, for starters, just a digital fantasy. And which hentai nerd hasn't dreamed about a hot number with a futanari? And besides, even if I didn't get my kicks from her dick, there was always the glistening snatch between her thighs, beckoning for a visit from my mouth or meat.

"All right, Hi-chan. But... be gentle, okay," I whispered before touching her tip with my tongue. No, not bad at all. Getting bolder, I puckered my lips and breathed a kiss onto it.

"Oh, that tickles so nicely, Parker-san," she sighed, rolling her hips forward. Without warning, her dick slipped deeper into my mouth, not to the point of choking me but it made thinking difficult. I grabbed her waist in an effort to curb any excessive movements and began to explore her, the taste, the texture. And it was somehow empowering to notice which movements of my jaw, of my tongue got her to moan and squirm.

"If Cat-san could see us like this," Hibiko cooed, her hips rolling in a futile attempt to fuck my lips. One hand snaked behind her, to grab my own throbbing, neglected erection. She gave my raging hard-on a pump or two. "If you'll keep this up, Parker-san, I think I'm gonna..."

She froze in mid-hump. I gave her another suck, much hungrier than I originally intended, but then I heard it. Loud barking was getting closer and, by the sounds of it, they weren't little innocent chihuahuas. Our eyes met and I was glad to see my own concern mirrored in Hibiko's. She barely got her dick out of my mouth as the shoji doors imploded and they were upon us, six large somethings, four-legged and vaguely dog-shaped, with neon-red armor plates sitting at odd angles. Without warning they attacked us. Two tackled Hibiko off me while two more pounced on me. Cursing, I threw myself to the side, but without my arsenal, I was far too slow.

The roaring pain shot up my leg as beartrap-sized fangs slammed closed around my ankle and a massive weight crushed onto my chest. I barely managed to cross my arms in front of my face as fangs slammed shut in front of it, the smell of ozone wafting in sickening gouts over me. Instead of eyes, these ...things had multifaceted camera lenses, behind each one of which gleamed a speck of malevolent red energy. I heard Hibiko squeal in pain then I felt something hard brush my fingertips. I slapped my hand onto it and noticed the reassuring grip of my code gun. Before I could do anything, though, another pair of jaws clamped shut around my wrist, nearly pulverizing it in the process.

I screamed and screamed until I felt there was no more air left to scream with. Only when my scream had died down to a hoarse whisper I realized that the ...things were speaking. At least those which hadn't shut their jaws around my limbs. And they spoke with Nero's voice.

"I finally found you, Parker Squier. Next time, you should disconnect your 'Net connection when you're having fun with your programs. You'll never know who might come looking. But I am afraid, when I'm done with you, there will be no next-".

Without warning, its head detonated.

12