Ghost in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could knock next time," I suggested, avoiding his gaze.

"Sorry. I just wanted to hear what you've found out. Anything useful," he asked nonchalantly.

"Buy me a coffee and I'll let you know."

"Sure thing. This way."

We ended up next to a vending machine in the lobby of this particular office building and I told him everything I had found out so far. And while I talked, an insane idea began to form in the back of my head. I caught Quinn looking at me over the lip of his styro cup.

"Did you say something?" I asked, not wanting to be distracted too much. With Nero out there, I would need every trick at my disposal to slip past him.

"I just wanted to know how you intend to beat a rogue AI is all," Quinn mused, his gaze wandering down my body. I gulped down the rest of my coffee in one fell swoop and rose, grinning madly.

"With another AI, of course."

12