Ghost Lover

Story Info
She visits him one last time before she leaves forever...
563 words
4.5
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel
Angel
6 Followers

Silent and brooding, you stand alone, the darkness penetrated only by the dancing flame of a single candle.

You stand, one strong hand on a slender hip, the other tangled in the black silk of your hair. You stand alone, your dark eyes staring, unfocused into an abyss of nothing.

I am there watching you, but you don't see me. I'm so close I can feel your sweet breath wash over me, sending a chill up my spine...but you don't know I'm there.

You are so handsome, here, alone with only the shadows caressing your face. I lightly brush my fingertips over the rough flesh of your cheek, the pure desire to touch you too strong now to resist.

You turn, ever so slightly, your eyes staring directly where I stand, and still...you don't see me.

I breathe your name so softly, aching for you to hear me...see me... touch me. But my voice is like the wind...whispering through your senses like a faded memory of what I used to be.

I wrap my arms around you, yearning to give you the comfort you need, but it's not the same. I hold you so close, I can feel your heartbeat...feel the warmth of your flesh, and you don't know I'm there.

I stay there, holding you, my mind wandering back to the last time we were together, not so long ago. The same dark room, the same candle lit, the same light breeze wafting aimlessly through the sliding door. The same dark silk sheets on the bed.

You were standing alone, as you are now, looking out into the night. I came to you then, as now, wrapping my arms around you. Only then you knew I was there. You turned and held me. Held me so tightly, I ache now wishing for the memory to become real. Your lips brushed softly against mine, feather-light, but still sending a searing hot wave of passion through my body.

My heart breaks with the memories of your kiss, your gentle touch leading me to the bed. You laid me down so gently, covering me with kisses. My soul burns with the recollection of your entry into me. Your hardness pressing, joining..burning into my softness with an urgency we’d never felt before.

I feel now what I felt then. Your skin hot and silky as you moved with me, slowly rocking your hips in motion with mine. My legs wrapped tightly around your waist, pulling you deeper and deeper with every stroke. I can still feel the pleasure of your mouth, sucking, biting down my neck, your hands stroking, caressing my breasts.

My body tightens and I gasp, my climax sending my senses into overdrive, the feeling second only to the soul-wrenching orgasm we shared in my reminiscence of us.

I sigh, my body hot and dripping wet and pull away from you. You turn to me, your eyes open wide, and pain turns to joy as I realize that you see me now. Your body trembles as you reach for me, your skin slick with sweat and sticky with your juices. I smile and reach out for you, but for nothing...

With tears in your eyes you watch me, as I am pulled away. My own tears are falling, but I can’t feel them anymore, the warm embrace of the white light kissing them away.

Angel
Angel
6 Followers