Ghost Lover

Story Info
I love this old house!
1.1k words
4.47
43.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Why did I let him buy this creepy old farmhouse? The farm was just outside of Sherborn, Massachusetts on a hill overlooking the Charles River. He had gotten a good deal on it and it came with a hundred acres of land, but the house was a dilapidated mess. He worked in Boston, so he didn't have to spend all day, every day in this monstrosity.

After three weeks, I couldn't remain silent any longer. "This house sucks! Nothing works and everything is falling apart," I complained.

"Now honey, we'll get a builder in her to give us an estimate on a new house. Don't worry about it. This house isn't forever! Hang in there like the good little trooper I know you are."

Now, he would be gone for two weeks. He had a conference in Los Angeles. His law firm sent him all over the world. I didn't like it, but it came with the territory.

My first night alone and I'm sitting in bed reading a Harlequin novel. I hear a creaking sound on the stairs. I listen closer but hear nothing else. I feel a faint breeze on my cheek and hear a barely whispered, "Diane." Did I hear it, or am I starting to hear things that aren't there. I settled back into my book. My eyes get heavy and I drift off to sleep. Shortly after midnight, I hear the stairs creak again. I slowly open my eyes and watch my bedroom door open just a crack.

I leap out of bed and run to the door. Nobody is there. I shut the door and start back to my bed. I feel a hand caress my ass. I spin around quickly but again, nobody is there. Did I really feel it?

Now I'm too nervous to sleep. I go back to my book. Soon I drift off in a light sleep again. I wake up when I feel the covers being drawn slowly back. I look at them and they stop moving.

I get up and go to the kitchen to brew some coffee. As I sit in the dinette, a warm breath passes my cheek and once again I hear, "Diane."

I go to the bathroom and take a piss and a sleeping pill. I get back into bed and wait for the pill to kick in. Blessed sleep envelopes me. I am gone to the world.

I wake up at six in the morning. Did any of that stuff happen last night or was it my imagination. I call Bart. "I think this house is haunted," I tell him.

He laughs. "No way, there is no such thing as ghosts. Get a grip. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. I'll call you tonight."

I spend my day on the balcony overlooking the river. If it weren't for this house, this would be an ideal spot. Night is falling and I go back inside and fix a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup. After I consume it, I take a shower and prepare for bed.

I am standing nude in my bedroom. I feel a hand on my breast. I look down. I can see the imprint, but no hand. I slap at it and it springs back. A playful ghost? NOT!

I put on my baby doll pajamas and climb into bed. I pick up my book. As I read, I feel the covers sliding down my legs again. This time I just watch. How far will it go? The covers fall off the end of the bed and I am left on top of the sheet with only my baby dolls on.

The unseen hand is back on my breast. I can see the imprint. As I watch, the hem on my panties rises a little and I feel a hand caress my pussy. I am getting wet. Nobody is there. How am I feeling these things? A finger slides up my slit and touches my clit. "Go away!" I shout. The sensations stop. I retrieve the covers and tuck them tightly around me. This has got to be a dream. I pick up the book and read a coupe of chapters before I drop off again.

Morning is here, I wake up feeling empty and unfulfilled. What a dream! I am driving into Boston to do some grocery shopping. I shop for most of the day. When I get home, I set my bags in the kitchen and go to my bedroom to change. When I get back to the kitchen, all my groceries are already in their proper places. The bags are folded and on the counter. Maybe the ghost used to be a butler.

The presence of the spirit no longer scares me. I decide to have a little fun with the ghost. Tonight I sleep nude on top of the covers. I'll see just how far this ghost will go. I lie on the coverlet naked. The book is on the nightstand. I want to see all of this.

I hear the creaking of the stairs. The door swings open. A warm breath whispers in my ear, "Yes, my love, yes." I feel the hand on my breast. I feel the other hand caressing my bare pussy. I start to get wet. I open my legs and feel a finger probe me. It gently rubs my clit as I tremble on the bed. Unseen hands force my legs apart. I can see the dim outline of a large penis approaching my pussy. It enters my and starts to stroke. I feel for the balls with my hands. It doesn't take long to locate them. My lover gets heavier as he materializes on top of me. I breathe heavily as I feel my climax approach. I squeeze his nuts and he moans. I look at him. He is just a young man, nicely muscled, with long red hair and a moustache. He is, like me, totally nude.

"Do you have a name?" I whisper.

"Harrison," he answers.

I feel his cock twitch as he unloads his semen into me. My pussy quivers around him as I cum. I watch as he withdraws from me. "Will I see you again?" I ask.

"When you need me, just call my name," he replies and vanishes.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself. I didn't find any semen. At least I felt it as it squirted into me.

My husband called the next evening. "Honey, it looks like I'll be here an extra week. I hope you don't freak out in that old house all by yourself."

"Don't worry about it Bart. I'm learning to adjust."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers