Ghost of a Chance Ch. 04

Story Info
After a rescue, Tom can't hide his true feelings anymore.
7.3k words
4.76
17.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled into the supermarket parking lot and parked far down at the end. His companion, Brenda, smiled and started to undress, but he stopped her.

"Not yet; put the ring on first."

Putting on a fake grin, she unzipped the summer dress she wore and let her boobs fall out, innocently saying, "Oops, I forgot."

Knowing she was teasing him, Tom playfully scolded her, "You behave."

"Uh uh; I wanna be naughty," she replied, unzipping her dress and revealing the rest of her naked body.

"I think I've created a horny monster," he said, grinning as he untucked his shirt from his shorts, "We'll do that later, but for now..."

Brenda rolled her eyes, still grinning, "Oh, alright," and pulled the gold ring from her finger.

It was one of a pair of rings Tom had found buried in a box in his yard. The note that was with them said that the rings had the ability to make the wearers invisible and Tom had spent a day experimenting with his newfound power. Later, he asked Brenda, an old classmate and a woman whose life he had saved from an attacker while being invisible, to join him in testing the rings' abilities.

The pair spent the day in the park, pulling pranks on people and walking around the grassy parkland in the nude. They even had sex in front of a dozen people, not one of them suspecting or seeing a thing even though they thought they heard some love making sounds coming from somewhere.

One of the most exciting parts for them was when they took off their rings, becoming visible and went streaking through the park, much to the delight of the park patrons. They were almost caught by the police who happened to pull up in time to see two naked butts running down the jogging path. But slipping the rings back on and fading from view, Tom and Brenda avoided the cops easily, leaving them wondering where the two nudists had run off to.

That night, excited and horny from their naked escapade, they made love like no other couple; christening every room in her house and even had a go at her backyard. They loved each other under the stars, with and without the rings' invisible help, and Brenda thought for sure that she caught her neighbor peeking at them through his curtains.

But for Tom, the magical part of their adventures was locked away inside his heart; he wanted to tell her how he really felt about her. Ever since they met up again, he was feeling something deep inside of him that he hadn't felt in years, and discovered that it was love. But, not having the confidence that should have come his way during their high school years to tell her, Tom couldn't say what was truly in his heart... at least, not yet.

I'll tell her... when the time is right.

In the meantime, they decided to test their invisible abilities further and pick up where they left off yesterday.

Tom and Brenda recited the inscriptions inside their rings, saying "Per is vox, lux lucis sinus" (possibly old Latin for 'With this power, the light bends), and slipped them back onto their fingers. The pair shimmered out of the visible realm and vanished. They got out of the car quietly, leaving their clothes lying on the floor near the back seat and, with the exception of their shoes (for contact with any part of their bare skin would render any object they touched invisible, including a part of whatever they walked on), strolled across the parking lot and into the store completely in the nude.

Brenda's heart started beating faster at the thought of walking around the store she always shopped at, naked. She knew she shouldn't be nervous being invisible and all, having done this very thing in the park yesterday, but still...

"Ready to go have some more fun?" Tom whispered at her. She grinned and nodded, anticipating the fun of pulling a few harmless pranks, not to mention risqué ones. The rings' power allowed the two of them to see each other while being invisible, and she saw Tom grin back at her.

Brenda came up with the first prank when they were near the frozen foods aisle. She walked up to one of the freezer doors and touched the handle, making it disappear, and opened it. No one noticed the top to bottom glass door vanish as she waited for the glass to fog up. With a small giggle, she pressed her boobs against the door making her nipples instantly hard from the cold. She did the same with the door next to it; this time pressing her ass against the glass, then stepped back over to Tom to watch the fun.

They both covered their mouths and suppressed their laughter (for, even if no one saw them, they could still be heard), watching the reactions from store patrons upon seeing the imprints of Brenda's body parts on the glass doors. The looks on people's faces ranged from blushing grins to indignant shock at the sight of the impressions of her tits and ass left behind on the fogged up glass. It was almost certain their thoughts also led them to wonder who in the store was responsible for such lewd behavior.

Tom and Brenda worked their way over to a quiet spot near the canned goods and quietly snickered at their prank, but Tom stopped as he spied a woman coming around the end. The little brunette was wearing a short summer dress that covered a thin figure, and Tom whispered to Brenda that he wanted to show her what he had done the other day to a young lady wearing something similar.

He walked up to the woman who was standing near an empty product strip hanging from the shelf, and plucked it off its hanger. Snagging one of the hooks into the hem of her dress, he hooked it back onto the shelf, then stepped back.

Brenda's eyes lit up and her mouth dropped open in a smile as she watched the lady placed some cans in her cart and walk away from the shelf. The product strip caught and lifted her dress up above her hips, revealing her tiny, baby blue panties that did basically nothing to cover her little round ass cheeks. The woman yelped when she realized that she was exposing herself and quickly snatched her dress off the strip and smoothed it back out, hurrying down the aisle with her face flushed red.

"This is great," whispered Brenda in between quiet giggles, "We can have lots of fun in here."

"We just have to be careful," warned Tom, "We don't want to get too carried away with stuff and make people think they're nuts."

"Speaking of 'nuts'", Brenda grinned as she reached down to playfully fondle Tom's balls, "these need to be emptied."

He swatted her hand and scolded, "You behave yourself."

She shook her head and grinned, this time grabbing his growing cock and started stroking it. Tom sighed at the great feeling of Brenda's soft, delicate fingers fondling and caressing his shaft... but she abruptly stopped with a 'I've got an idea' look on her face.

"Let's go to the produce section," she whispered and walked him over to the other side of the grocery area, his cock still in her hand. Looking over the fruits and vegetables tables, she spotted the very thing she needed to carry out her plan.

"Stand in between those," she said, pointing to two, free standing, displays in the middle of the floor, almost back to back leaving a narrow gap between them. The bottom shelf of each stand ran all the way across, but the rest were divided in the middle by a small space used by the store's employees to better restock the shelves and tend to any equipment underneath.

From the wicked grin Brenda was flashing him and from what he saw on the shelves, Tom knew what she had in mind.

The shelves were stocked with bananas.

Tom got into the shelf divide and leaned over the bottom shelf, grabbing his cock and pointing it outward over a bunch of ripe, yellow bananas. He waited for a few minutes as Brenda stood at the end of the shelves, smiling in anticipation, when a middle aged woman wandered up to the stands. Not bad looking in Tom's eyes, with long reddish hair streaked with a touch of gray and slightly sagging breasts that filled out her T-shirt quite nicely.

Brenda actually licked her lips waiting for the woman to make a grab for Tom, and slipped her hand between her legs to rub at her pussy. She wasn't disappointed.

The woman saw the bunch she wanted and reached for them... and got a peculiar look on her face when she felt something other than a banana in her hand. She looked down and saw a long, hard penis in her palm, and almost yelped in surprise. Almost, because she then looked up and saw who it was attached to. Tom just shrugged and smiled.

Outside of Tom's power field, the lady couldn't be seen; she disappeared a second after she grabbed his cock. Fortunately nobody saw her vanish, the other patrons busy with their shopping, except for Brenda who was standing not three feet away from her, watching with delight as the woman fondled Tom.

She looked at Tom... then his cock... and grinned as she started stroking it, enjoying its size and stiffness in her hand. Tom leaned back a bit and sighed happily as the woman jacked him off, cautiously looking around her to make sure no one noticed her obscene playing. No one did, for she too was invisible (even though she didn't realize it), the other store goers not giving her a second glance.

When she looked in Brenda's direction, Brenda froze for a second, her hand still between her legs. But the woman didn't seem to notice that there was a naked girl standing three feet away from her and playing with herself.

She can't see me, Brenda thought, the rings must only work for us when we're invisible, and not anyone else. I'll tell Tom about it when she's finished playing with him.

Brenda just snickered quietly watching Tom receive a hand job from some stranger, and saw his cock begin to twitch; he was going to blow his load soon.

Using the precum blobbing out of his piss hole to lubricate his member, the woman pumped Tom dick up and down faster and smiled when he leaned back farther and quietly moaned.

Then Brenda's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw the woman quickly drop her head and swallow Tom's cock head with her lips, sucking on it like a straw. Tom's hips quivered and she knew he had just ejaculated, seeing the woman's eyes widen and her cheeks puff out slightly. She sucked harder, making sure to get all of his cum out, but coughed a little when she couldn't keep his load in her mouth. Some of his cum dribbled passed her lips and landed on the bunch of bananas under his balls.

The woman finished her 'snack', releasing Tom's cock from her mouth and letting go of it to wipe at her lips and chin. She looked at Tom and whispered, "Thank y...", and her smile dropped into a confused frown when she saw the handsome young man was no longer there.

The woman then yelped in surprise when another shopper bumped into her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the shopper said, "I didn't see you there."

"Uh... it's okay," she replied, looking back at the spot where her naked boy toy was standing, still confused. Then she looked down at the bananas she was going to grab in the first place and saw them spotted with sperm. Trying to hide her grin, she picked up the 'fertilized' fruit and placed it in her cart, absentmindedly wiping at her mouth as she left the shelves.

Tom, crouching under the shelf stand, saw Brenda sneak in and crawl under next to him. They had a hard time containing their fits of laughter.

"Oh, my God," hissed Brenda, "That was hilarious."

"Shit," Tom hissed back, "I thought for sure she was going to freak out when she saw what was in her hand."

Brenda smiled and looked at him askance, "Yeah, you were enjoying it I saw."

"I was, but now... it's your turn."

Brenda almost let out a giggle as she stood up and placed herself above the banana shelf just as Tom did. She had to bend over a bit to place her boobs just above another bunch, and gave Tom a mouth watering view of her pussy peeking out from between her thighs.

But just as Tom was going to grab her thighs and start licking her crotch, a commotion broke out at the front of the store.

Shoppers and employees cried out in fright as two men entered the store, wearing masks and brandishing guns. Tom and Brenda peeked out from under the shelves, seeing the pair of robbers pointing their weapons at anyone close to them and listened to their demands.

"Alright! We want all the money in the registers, now! Put it in bags and hand them over, and no one gets hurts! Anybody tries anything funny, and..." One of the robbers grabbed a grocery bagger, pressing the barrel of his handgun against her head, making her yelp in terror, "...she's the first one that gets it!"

"Tom," Brenda whispered, tilting her ear towards the pair of goons, "I know that voice. That's the guy that..."

"I know," Tom hissed back, eyeing the pair with red hot anger, "I recognize one of them." He pointed to the one holding the sawed off shotgun.

Just under the goon's nose, the outline of a large hoop protruding from under the ski mask he wore could be seen.

Oh, shit; not these two again.

Brenda was almost attacked yesterday in the park by two upstarts that looked like they were leftovers from a punk rock band, and would have succeeded if not for Tom. Invisible, he trounced their perverted plans for Brenda as easily as he had defeated her would-be rapist a few days earlier and scared them off, thinking that they wouldn't be bothering anyone for a while.

"Apparently, they haven't learned their lesson," said Tom, now out from behind the stands and heading towards the punks.

He stopped when Brenda grabbed his arm and quickly whispered, "Tom, don't; they're armed."

"But we've got the advantage, remember?" He held up his hand, the one with the ring on one of his fingers.

"We may be invisible, but that doesn't make us bullet-proof."

"All we have to do is hold them here long enough for the cops to get here."

"'If' they get her," Brenda looked wearily at the cashiers emptying their registers.

"They will, once I hit the alarm," Tom and Brenda worked their way quietly around one of the check out lanes not being manned. Tom reached under the register shelf and, sure enough, felt the emergency response button that would set off the silent alarm and pressed it.

"Okay, keep them between us. We'll fake them out and stall them. If they start shooting, duck for cover."

Brenda kissed him quick and added, "You be careful, too."

The invisible pair got on opposite sides of the robbing duo and readied themselves for the attack. Tom was behind a large display of two liter soda bottles and Brenda grabbed an empty shopping cart, making it vanish the moment she touched the handle.

"C'mon; hurry up!" yelled the one with the bagger in his clutches. The cashiers doubled their efforts to stuff more money into grocery bags.

Signaling Brenda to get ready, Tom made his move. He grabbed a can of vegetables out of someone's cart and tossed it over to the other side of the register lanes. The can clattered across the tile floor and clanked against another display.

Both goons turned towards the sound of the crashing can, readying their weapons, but didn't see anything or anyone. Distracted, neither one of them saw the soda bottle display start to lean and fall, especially the one who was standing right next it.

The one with the hostage turned back to his cohort and, seeing impending doom heading straight for his partner, yelled, "Spider, look out!"

Too late. By the time Spider reacted to his pal's warning, the heavy bottles were already on top of him. Only half of his yelp of surprise made it out of his mouth as the display came crashing down on him, knocking his shotgun out of his hands and spraying him with every flavor of soda there was. One bottle managed to slam directly into his forehead, the resulting impact slamming the other side of his head into the floor and putting his lights out.

Spike, Tom and Brenda already knowing who it was under the mask, just stared dumbfounded at his unconscious partner for a moment, then turned his attention to the rest of the store's occupants.

"Alright, who did that?" he shouted, waving his gun around... and his eyes bugged out when he felt his gun being snatched out of his grasp and disappearing.

"I did."

The voice was low and menacing. Spike, distracted by the haunting response and inadvertently releasing the young bagging girl, slowly looked around him... and his bottom lip began to tremble when he heard, "Remember me?" growled at him. The mask he wore was snatched off his head, confirming that it was indeed the green and pink haired loser that tried to molest Brenda in the park.

Brenda readied herself by the door, shopping cart poised and ready to roll, smirking at the wet spot that formed in front of the punk's pants.

Giving up on his knocked out partner in crime, Spike bolted from the registers and ran for the doors. But he didn't get more than three steps before he let out a yelp of terror as he crashed into something.

Brenda pushed and let go of the cart, which came back into view, and stepped back to watch Spike tackle it. The cart tipped over with his foot caught in the bottom rung and catapulted him over it, sending him into the candy machines. Colorful candy chocolates, gumballs, and glass flew out in every direction when Spike's body slammed into the display and hit the floor in a crumpled heap.

A big red knot formed on one side of his forehead and small rivulets of blood oozed out of his mouth and a couple of cuts on his cheek as Spike's body collapsed. His eyes rolled back into his head... and that was that.

Tom carefully picked up the punk's gun and wiped it off, using some paper towel under one of the registers and, placing it back on the floor near the bagger area, snuck over to his nude partner.

"Nice shot," he whispered into Brenda's ear.

Smiling back, she replied, "Thank you. Yours, too; the soda display was brilliant."

Just then, they heard sirens wailing outside as police cars roared up and squealed to a stop in front of the store. One of the store managers waved at the cops to come in, and four of them charged inside, guns drawn and ready, and almost immediately relaxed when they saw the two robbers lying on the floor and out of commission.

While the store personnel, scared shoppers, and police exchanged questions and answers, Tom and Brenda slipped out of the supermarket, unseen.

"Let's walk for awhile," Brenda suggested, "If they see us leaving the scene of a crime in the car..."

"You're right," Tom nodded, "We'll let things cool down for awhile, then we'll come back."

Still naked and invisible, the pair walked around the neighborhood next to the store, the residents not taking any notice of them.

"Oh, I forgot to mention something," said Brenda, "When that lady was stroking you off at the banana section, she could see you, right?"

Tom grinned, "Yeah, she saw me."

"Well, I was only a couple of feet away from you two and she looked right at me. She didn't even notice that I was there; she couldn't see me."

Tom thought about it for a minute, then, "I guess it works the same way as them touching anything. They can't make anything invisible when they're inside the power field; I guess that means they can't see anything that's invisible, either. I mean, someone else using a ring too; they can't see you the way I can."

"So the rings just work for the persons wearing them, and no one else."

"It looks that way. Well, we're still going to have to be careful what we touch. That's why I wiped off the gun I grabbed."

Brenda was going to ask "Why?" when her eyes lit up and realized what he meant. "Fingerprints."

"Right. If we do anything else to help someone or stop somebody from committing a crime, we have to make sure we don't leave any evidence behind for the police to find."

Brenda stopped their walk and faced him, "'Anything else'? You want to do this full time?"