Ghost Whisperer: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Ever since collage Melinda loved teasing guys with her large tits and the looks on their faces when she showed them off always made her soak her own panties. Tonight was no different seeming the awe struck on young Danny's face is making Melinda so wet and horny. Melinda walks over to Danny and pulls him in for another deep kiss but this time she is pushing her bra into his bare chest making him groan into the kiss. She even pushes her tongue down his throat making his cock twitch up against her leg as Melinda breaks the kiss.

"Come on Danny help me take off this really tight bra please," Melinda begs with puppy dog eyes and a heaving chest as she holds her arms out.

Danny gulps but wraps his arms around Melinda's ribs and pulls at her bra strap and quickly undoes it. Melinda grins at him for getting a bra off in one at the first time of asking and watches his face change as he pulls the bra away. Her massive double D tits just hang there in the air with very little sag but look to Danny to be the most perfect breasts ever. Her light pink nipples stand out fully erect against her untanned boobs but they are so big and beautiful that Danny can't take his eyes off them. Melinda uses one hand to rub her big breasts making Danny's eye bulge out as the topless woman standing in front of him plays with her tits. She grabs hold of Danny's wrist and moves his hand onto her right allowing him to have a good feel. Danny sinks his fingers into Melinda's tit and groans at how good and soft they feel in his hands. Both hands now lay flat on Melinda's breasts softly rubbing the skin as he groans in pleasure at rubbing her big tits. Melinda takes a step back away from his playful hands not really wanting him to stop but she knows she wants more from his untouched body than a tit massage. Falling back onto her double bed Melinda moves up so she can rest her head on a pillow and spreads her legs.

She covers her hard nipples with her palms before looking up at Danny, "If you could stop staring at my tits for a minute I think the rest of me needs to be naked as well," Melinda teases the young virgin.

Danny can't help but look at Melinda's tits even though she is covering them the soft flesh is leaking out of her grip to the sides making her big boobs look even bigger. A loud whistle by Melinda breaks his train of thought and he sees she has spread her legs wide making her skintight jeans tighten round her legs even more. Leaping onto the bed Danny takes his time in moving his hand up Melinda's right thigh to the crotch of her jeans. Danny is taking his time to savior this one moment of sexual bliss in his life but to his surprise his slow careful route is driving Melinda wild. She is moaning at every slow movement and slight contact and is moaning louder than she had even moaning in her life. All though Melinda's life she had been had fucked her hard and fast and she loved it but this slow approach felt like heaven. He was taking his time treating her body like a temple and in her mind Melinda was promising herself if he fucked her half as good as he was touching her she would give him the most amazing night ever. Danny's fingers reached the belt line of her jeans and pings off the solid gold button freeing up the belt line and allowing him to slip his fingers into the waistband of her jeans. Slowly and carefully Danny moves the jeans down Melinda's hips first exposing her black lace panties then her large tanned thighs. Drooling from the awesome sight of her bare legs Danny runs his index finger along the top of her thigh. Melinda screams in joy from the soft touch of Danny who has no idea how much he is teasing her. Looking up Danny can see the crotch of Melinda's panties is soaking wet from her own juices and the smell fills Danny's nostrils and is one of the best scents he has ever smelled.

Pulling her jeans past her thick thighs Danny works the tight material down past her knees and all the way down her shins and off her bare feet. Melinda is now lying on her own bed dressed in just her wet panties as an already naked Danny looks over her body. He slowly crawls back onto the bed still quite nervous at pulling down a woman's panties, as he had never done it before. The look in Melinda's eyes gives him some confidence as his fingers touch the soft lace of her panties. Melinda moans from the timid, soft contact from Danny who isn't meaning to but is teasing Melinda to the point of orgasm. Sliding the panties down Danny can't help but look on in awe as he slowly exposes Melinda's pussy. Her pussy lips are a dark red color and already dripping in her own juices and covered by a bikini waxed strip of hair. Just seeing Melinda laying there in all her glory makes Danny's cock strain and sends pre cum all over his cock head and Melinda's bed sheets. He removes her panties as fast as he could and throws them away into the large pile of clothes in the corner and stands up over Melinda. She just can't take her eyes off his large cock, which is swaying from left to right and now all 8 inches are erect Melinda can't wait to feel that inside of her. Melinda can't wait for his soft lips to kiss her again or his hands all over her tits and she can feel her juices flowing down her legs as she imagines how good his cock will feel fucking her hard. Opening her eyes Melinda looks up to see Danny still standing over rubbing his hands and moving from one foot to the other. She is about to scream at him for waiting but reminds herself he is a virgin and had no idea how to start with someone as earthbound and full of sexual experience as Melinda. Looking at his face she can see the fear and joy mixed in with a look of amazement as he looks up and down her naked form. Pulling her brown locks behind her ears Melinda sits up and grabs his hand stroking it softly in comfort.

"It's ok Danny I know your scared but I can help you," Melinda says to Danny as she gets off the bed and drops to her knees in front of him.

She gets into a comfortable place on her bedroom carpet before looking up at Danny grinning. Danny tries to stutter out a question but before he can Melinda wraps her left hand around his cock. His legs become jelly to the young woman's soft touch and Danny grabs onto the headboard of the bed to hold himself up. Melinda rubs her thumb along the underside of his cock making his whole body shiver with delight as her hand lightly rubs his dick. She is jerking him off as slowly as he stripped her and the results are making him cry out in joy.

"Fuck oh Melinda fuck this feels so good fuck you're the best SHIT please don't stop," Danny screams out as Melinda's hand jerks his cock.

Melinda moves her hand quicker over his dick making his foreskin slap against his wet cock head with a loud smack that makes Melinda lick her lips. Danny's fingernails are digging into the headboard as Melinda's hand is giving him the most pleasure he had ever been given my a woman. Jerking all 8 inches is hard work and Melinda is working up a sweat as she jerks Danny's big virgin cock. Danny can feel something building up in his cock and he knows how close he is to cumming and tries to warm Melinda but before he can tell her she lets go of his cock and moves her face towards his rock hard cock. Opening her mouth Melinda takes the first few inches of Danny's cock inside her warm mouth. Flicking her tongue out she licks his cock head clean of pre cum before lowering her head further down his shaft. Danny screws his eyes tight shut as Melinda takes all 8 inches inside her mouth and her tongue teases the soft flesh of his dick. Bobbing her head Melinda starts to give him a slow slurping blowjob the kind her husband can't get enough of and now she uses every little trick she knew to bring pleasure to the young man. More loud shouting from Danny as Melinda sucks on his cock like a Popsicle making sure she licks and sucks every inch of his big cock. Looking down the sight of such a pretty face sucking on his cock like a cheap hooker is an amazingly erotic act and watching as Melinda pushes her face forward right into his pubic hair makes him cry out.

"OH FUCK OH PLEASE GOD SO CLOSE MELINDA DON'T STOP I'M SO CLOSE," Danny screams out to the brunette who responses by taking all 8 inches down her throat deepthroating him.

Melinda's right hand cups Danny's swelling balls holding them tight as she can feel Danny's whole body shaking. She holds him as he lets out a scream of joy and shoots his loud down Melinda's throat. Shot after shot of cum roll down Melinda's throat and she has to start breathing though her nose, as her mouth is full of cock and cum. Danny's eyes are welded shut as she sends a tidal wave of sperm down Melinda's throat and she surprises herself by swallowing it all. After nearly two minutes of cumming Danny's balls are drained and Melinda helps guide his tired body to a chair as she gulps down the last of Danny's cum. Melinda sucks up air as she gets up leaving a dazed Danny on the chair but Melinda only walks over to the bed and falls down on it. Danny is panting like he had just run a marathon as he looks down at his cock that has gone soft and red from how hard Melinda sucked on it. He can't believe he had never got a blowjob while he was alive at it was mind-blowing amazing and something he wished he had more often. Picturing Melinda drinking his sperm was something he never though he would find sexy but watching her a few feet in front of him drinking his seed like a beer made Danny moan and rub his sore dick.

"Melinda I need to thank you that felt so good and I really need to thank... hey what are you doing?" Danny asks as he looks up to hear Melinda moaning.

"MMMMMMMMM YES OH GOD sorry what," Melinda jumps as she forgot Danny was still here.

"I only asked what were you doing?" Danny asks again this time pulling himself to his feet and limping over to the bed Melinda is laying on.

"Erm well I just was so excited I wanted to bring myself off," Melinda admits turning bright red and showing Danny her wet fingers.

"Oh I just thought I was meant to help getting you off?" Danny asks with such scared innocent Melinda's heart misses a beat and her lust for the young ghost rises even higher.

"I never really thought about that," Melinda admitted, "I guess if you want to bring me off I would let you."

"Cool," breaths Danny hoping he is making the right choice in asked to help bring Melinda off.

Spreading her legs Melinda grins at him and wags a finger at him telling Danny to move closer.

"Suck your fingers and shove them up my pussy hard," Melinda says stopping her soft approach with the young virgin, as she really wants her release.

Danny sucks his two fingers and moves in between Melinda's legs looking up at her one last time silently asking for confirmation that he is doing the right things. She nods and spreads her legs even wider exposing her most intimate areas to Danny's eyes and he steady's himself and slowly works two fingers in. Melinda's screams nearly brings her self built house down to the ground as Danny's fingertips brush the inside of her pussy lips. His fingers slowly find there way inside her cunt and the slow pace and searching nature of Danny's fingering is driving Melinda wild. Her hands are pulling at her bed covers and she lies back and screams out in joy as Danny thrusts his fingers deep inside her. Howling like a wolf Melinda's body shakes in joy as her very edges of sexual pleasure as her lover starts curling his fingers inside her flicking his fingertips against her sensitive clit. Another high pitched scream from Melinda who hasn't felt this good during sex in years as Danny starts dipping his fingers in and out of her pussy. Pre cum has coated his fingers and it makes Danny happy as from the cum on his hands and Melinda's loud screams he is fucking her good. Burying his fingers inside her Danny listens to Melinda's screams and yells as her body thrusts around on the bed messing up the mattress and making Danny hold onto her legs incase he gets thrown off.

"NO STOP DANNY EAT ME OUT PLEASE I LOVE BEING EATEN OUT PLEASE," Melinda begs the young man as he pulls his dirty fingers out of her cunt.

Licking the sweet smelling juices from his hand and being amazed at how nice she tastes before repositioning himself so he has an eye line with Melinda's pussy. Licking his lips Danny crawls as close to Melinda's pussy as he can softly breathing on her sensitive pussy lips making her moan from the close contact. His tongue flicks out and lightly touches her soaking wet pussy making Melinda groan and shout out loudly. Danny claps his mouth to Melinda's pussy lips and starts licking ever inch of the married woman's pussy. Melinda screams as the pleasure Danny's tongue gives her takes her to a place she had never been before. The pleasure mounts up in her body as Danny licks and sucks on any bit of her pussy his tongue lands on. The tip of his tongue brushes against Melinda's throbbing clit making her scream to the heavens in total joy. Danny forces his tongue on that one point of Melinda's pussy that gives her so much pleasure. He moves his hands under her big ass cheeks lifting them up slightly angling Melinda's pussy and allowing him to push his face further into her cunt. Just when Melinda thinks Danny can't do anything more to please her he shoots his tongue deep into her snatch making her scream out.

"OH FUCKING GOD FUCK DANNY YES I'M THERE FUCK YES," comes the passionate scream from Melinda as Danny's tongue goes deep inside her pussy.

Once again Danny's tongue locates the clitoris and he licks it like a hungry child with an ice cream. Melinda's voice is going numb as she keeps screaming and screaming as Danny's perfect tongue takes her to the very depths of sexual satisfaction. Danny pushes his head forward more smashing his nose into Melinda's thin strip of pubic hair in his desperation to make her cum. Pulling on her hair and at the bedcovers Melinda knows how close she is and so badly wants to reward Danny in cumming to his amazing tongue. She starts to buck her hips up and down very slowly and carefully but that is all she needs to do as Danny follows her example and starts pushing his tongue in and out of her dripped wet pussy. Feeling his tongue moving in and out each time his taste buds tickling her pussy lips Melinda holds her breath as her orgasm starts to overflow.

Melinda screams, "OH MY FUCKING GOD DANNY YOU'RE THE BEST I'M CUMMING PLEASE I'M CUMMING."

Danny holds onto her hips tight as the brunette shakes before cumming all over Danny's tongue before splashing all over his face. Melinda falls back onto the bed panting and moaning in the after shot of one of the best orgasms she had in years as Danny starts to lick her sore pussy lips. He is cleaning up all the cum she had spilled over herself even the cum slowly sliding down her legs. Danny couldn't help it she tasted so good and after cleaning Melinda's cum off his tongue he wanted to taste even more of her. After cleaning her up he started to wipe the cum off his own face then lick it up off his hands. Melinda looks up to see Danny cleaning up her cum and she can't but laugh at a man who half an hour ago had never been with a woman now coated in cum and cleaning himself off. Looking down Melinda can see his 8 inches back fully erect once more and swinging just a few feet away from her wet pussy. Danny can see the look on Melinda's face as he finishes cleaning himself off when he sees he is hard once again. Those amazing sounding screams of pleasure from Melinda had made him rock hard once again and Danny couldn't wait to fuck this big tited babe. The expression on Melinda's face says she also wants his cock inside her so Danny gets up to his knees positioning his cock right outside her pussy entrance.

"Do you want me to fuck you Melinda," Danny asks hoping to tease Melinda in the same way the brunette teased him before.

Nearly screaming out her reply Melinda tilts her head up, "Yes Danny I want your huge cock inside me and I want you to cum over and over again.

"Wow," Danny says shocked at how dirty the nice girl next-door Melinda could be, "Just one problem do you have a condom I can use."

Melinda sits up and gives him a puzzled look, "You know I just don't want to get you pregnant," Danny says worried by Melinda not being bothered about a condom.

"Danny no offence but you're a sprit you can't really make babies," Melinda says kindly trying to find a nice way of saying the dead can't have kids.

Danny's face lights up at the thought of going bare into this very sexy woman, "So do you want me to fuck you hard Miss," Danny teases.

Melinda throws herself back down onto the bed, "Fuck me Danny please I won't get pregnant even if you fuck me all night and I really want you to fuck me all night."

That is all the encouragement Danny needs as he grabs onto Melinda's thick thighs and pushes his hard cock inside of Melinda. Both of them moan from the first contact as Melinda is amazed at how much of her pussy Danny's big dick fills up and Danny is moaning at how tight Melinda's pussy is as she slides inside of her. Pre cum from his cock and her pussy leak out and over the bed as Melinda moves herself up the bed making sure she can watch Danny fuck her. Slowly Danny pulls back before thrusting forward hard bringing up another double moan and excitement charges though both of them. Now Danny can feel Melinda's pussy losing up a bit allowing him to move quicker in and out. Moaning as he works up a rhythm of thrusting in and out of her Melinda grabs her big tits and squeezes her nipples in her hands. Danny looks up to see Melinda playing with her own sweat covered boobs and he can't help to grin at the amazing sight in front of him. Having made out with Sandy a few times even though fully clothed Danny had a bit of an understanding of a female's body and he knows that Melinda is a lot thicker than the once stick thin Sandy. To his amazement he found he liked a slightly thicker figure on a woman Melinda's big thighs were rubbing against his bare hips making him thrust faster and holding onto her big hips felt so good. Faster and faster Danny is thrusting inside her and Melinda is moaning all the way as he holds her tight but fucks her so hard. Pitching her own nipples as an extra boost Melinda stares deeply into the eyes of the man fucking her and smiles broadly as he gives her so much pleasure.

"Oh Danny fuck you are so good keep fucking me don't stop," Melinda cries as she is pushed backwards into the headboard by the force of Danny fucking her.

Driving his cock deep into her pussy Danny groans as he can feel Melinda's warm juices against his dick and her high pitched groans of joy. Pushing his hips faster and faster into hers the air fills with flesh smacking against flesh and loud moans from both of them. Danny's pre cum covered cock head thrusts forward and hits Melinda's G-spot making her scream the loudest she had ever screamed at that was enough of a hint for Danny to keep hitting that sensitive spot. Hitting her G-spot time after time again is making Melinda light headed and each time he fucks her a new wave of pleasure washes over her. For a virgin Danny was very good and was showing a lot of stamina as his hips keep pushing into her pussy and his big dick. Melinda screams in pain as his cock hits her G-spot time after time sending shockwaves of joy though her body. It wasn't fair Melinda thought no first timer should be allowed to fuck this good. Danny's face is screwed up with concentration as he lifts Melinda's hips up off the bed allowing him a better angle to fuck her leaking pussy. Another loud scream from Melinda as Danny picks up the pace and fucks her hard and fast making his cum filled balls smack against the bottom of her thighs. His groaning and grunting along with the sounds of his flesh slapping her is taking it's toll on Melinda as she pulls hard on her own nipples trying to slow down the inevitable. His cock thrusts faster and harder and Melinda is overcome with waves of emotion as she loses control and screams.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers