Ghosted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Daphne had a big party when she too turned 25, and Ezekiel and I of course came to it.

Dylan was there. He was without a woman. He approached me when Ezekiel was talking with Mary, and he told me he wanted to hook up with me again. I had given him the best sex of his life. "It took you until now to realize that, Dylan?" I said.

Dylan blushed and gave me his most winning sheepish look. "That's why I avoided you, Sally," he said. I had to hear this; it was going to be good! "I got scared. Sex with you was so good I was worried I would become a slave to needing to have sex with you all the time," he said.

"I can see how that would be horrible," I said, and Dylan scrambled to get out of the hole he had dug for himself. Outwardly I was calm, but inside I was laughing hysterically.

Ezekiel came over. "Ezekiel meet Dylan. Dylan, this is Ezekiel," I said. "I one time enjoyed some drunken sex with Dylan, before I met you, Ezekiel, but Dylan dumped me because I was too good in bed. You know how that goes, right?"

Ezekiel looked at me. It was one of those 'this does not compute' looks. I was the smiling Cheshire Cat, as Ezekiel said, "That makes no sense. You know, though, Sally, you certainly are great in bed. Best I've ever known. I'm glad you agree, Dylan. Keep looking, my friend, because this particular sexpot is spoken for," and Ezekiel pawed my boobs right through my clothes as if to emphasize his point.

I took Ezekiel away from Dylan and into Daphne's bedroom, where everyone had thrown their coats on the bed. The coats made a big pile, and the pile gave us some cover if we lay on the bed right behind it. I lay down and pulled Ezekiel on top of me. "Don't paw me openly at a party, Ezekiel, unless you are prepared to deal with my subsequent arousal," I said, and I pulled down his head and gave him the sexiest kiss I knew how to give. I could feel him get hard.

Ezekiel pushed my skirt up, and he pulled off my panties. I just kept kissing him. I heard a zipper and then I felt my favorite of Ezekiel's organs knocking at my door. I spread my legs in welcome, and Ezekiel's talented cock entered my nice and wet, welcoming pussy. He gave me a good fucking right there, even with the party going strong in the next room.

Afterwards, I knew I smelled of sex. I was full of cum which was soaking up the insides of my panties. Gravity is such a bitch. Dylan found me. He asked, "Where did you disappear to? I have been looking for you."

I smiled, and waited for the smell to drift up to his nose. I knew I would soon learn the answer to one of the age old questions men have asked for millennia: Can ghosts smell?

In case you're curious, the answer is yes, ghosts can smell. Dylan might be a jerk, but he is not stupid. As he caught my scent, he knew what I had been up to. He decided he urgently needed another drink, and he slunk away to Daphne's liquor stash. The music was good, and I asked Ezekiel to dance. For the first time in my life, I was hooked up with a man who could dance as well as I.

Mary had told me to be patient. My mother had always said good things come to those who wait. My father had repeatedly said that patience is a virtue. Ezekiel had been more than worth the wait. My ghosts were vanquished, and I was one lucky girl. What's more, Ezekiel felt he was a lucky guy.

You know, Ezekiel was right. He was indeed lucky to have landed me. All one has to do is to ask Dylan if Ezekiel was lucky. Were he to tell the truth, Dylan would say yes, in a voice filled with the regret of life's forgone chances. Poor Dylan; may he find comfort in the bottle. I understand that once his liver is sufficiently pickled, he may well keep the company of ghosts.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers
12