Ghostly Cuckold

Story Info
A well hung spectre enters our lives, and my wife.
7.7k words
4.41
42.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

When my law practice had finally started to pay off well, my wife, Ann, and I bought a large old Victorian house. It was situated on two acres of land and had beautiful gardens and a pool.

This being in my hometown, I was aware of lots of stories about the old place. The original owner had built it for his wife and six children. The man had the reputation of being a brilliant businessman, but rather eccentric. It had remained in their family until the last child passed. Through property records, I found that it changed ownership every few years since.

Over the years, several owners had updated and refurbished the house. One added the pool, another redid the kitchen and baths, etc. So when I learned about it through one of our firm's divorce attorneys, it was in wonderful condition. My wife fell in love with it immediately. Being part of a property settlement, the owner was anxious to sell and I got a great price.

It was really too much house for just the two of us, but we had decided that we wanted a large family. We weren't practicing any birth control, and so far had been unsuccessful at getting pregnant.

My wife bussied herself with the house, rearranging and sorting things the way she wanted. Setting up the kitchen and buying drapes and furnishings for that large place. I would come home in the evenings and find her near exhaustion. I was also busy at work, so our love life suffered some in the beginning.

After a few weeks, I came home one evening to find my wife in the tub of our master suite. She had her eyes closed and earbuds on. I assumed she was relaxing after a long day of housework. I didn't want to disturb her 'me time' but decided I should check on her later to make sure she didn't fall asleep and drown.

I had noticed a wonderful aroma emanating from the kitchen, so I went to investigate the dinner plan. It was a pot roast, whose timer was going off, so I donned some oven mitts and removed it. I had just set it on the top of the stove when she came up behind and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so glad you're home. I need you."

This is not her usual behavior, but who was I to complain. She dragged me to the bedroom and proceeded to fuck me near death. I don't know if it was because of her willingness or because it had been a while since we had sex, but it was great. My performance seemed to be enhanced as well. My five inches (it is..I swear.. on a good day), served me proudly.

As I lay there trying to recover, Ann swooped down and swallowed my limp dick. This was very unlike her. She didn't like sucking, and had refused outright to do it. Of course this only made me excited, and I was up again quickly. A second round hadn't been seen around our house since our honeymoon, but there it was.

Over our cold, yet somehow delicious dinner, I asked Ann what had gotten into her.

"I was relaxing in the tub, and suddenly felt overwhelming desire. I just knew if I didn't get laid I would explode."

Did she just say 'get laid'? Ann does not talk like that. "What about the oral.. that was new for you too?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I needed more. So I made it happen."

A couple of days later, I worked late and came in after she had retired. I showered and fell into bed, grateful to get some much needed rest. I was asleep instantly, only to be awakened by moaning. My back was to her, so I glanced over my shoulder.

She was holding the blanket away from her body, obviously to hide what her other hand was doing. Even in the darkened room, I could see movement under the blanket.

The next morning as she set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me, I asked "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Mmm, yes." She bent and gave me sensual kiss. "And thank you."

What the hell was she thanking me for? Inquiring about her sleep? I was trying to get her to talk about her masturbation. I had never seen her do it before, and wanted to watch her next time.

Now, something you should know about Ann. We never have sex on Saturday night. She says she doesn't want to feel my 'stuff' leaking from her in God's house on Sunday. As if I put it deep enough to still be leaking the next day. But rules are rules and I live with it.

So a couple of nights later, a Saturday, I leaned over and tried to give her a simple kiss good night. She drew me in and started what seemed to be her 'I want to get fucked' kissing. I went with it, even caressing her breasts. When she began to pull me to her as if she wanted fucking, I reminded her it was Saturday.

"I want you to do what you did last time." She answered as she threw the blanket off her body.

The last time was when we had that great sex, and even a second round. I was moving into position to try to reenact my performance from that night, when she started to moan.

"Mmm yes, just like that. I love it when you do that."

I hadn't done anything. I looked at her questioningly, only to discover her eyes closed, her head tilted back, tongue slowly sliding over her top lip. What the fuck has gotten into her.

She drew her knees back further, and brought her hands down toward her pussy. I watched as she started to undulate her hips. She was obviously headed toward a climax. As I said, I had never seen her pet her kitty, so I wanted to see how she manipulated herself so I could do it while making love to her. In the low light I couldn't see too well, but it looked like her hands were only cupped above her pussy. Not actually rubbing it. I thought that a bit strange, so I looked closer.

Her hands were not even touching her pussy. They hovered about eight inches above it. How odd is that? She was really getting into it and tossing about, hips rolling in some primordial rhythm. She let out a guttural moan and collapsed. Hands falling by her side.

"Thank you Mark. I really needed that." She said as she turned over and went to sleep.

Again she thanks me for not doing anything. What the hell is going on?

Sunday, while she is in church, she has me cleaning out the attic. This is not my strong suit. I hate cleaning anything. It's not that I'm a dirty person, I just think my efforts would be more effective in other areas. I prefer to hire people to do the shit I don't want to do. But you know the saying 'happy wife, happy life', so here I was in my first forray into the attic.

Countless years and several families sure produce a lot of castoff crap. Old furniture, toys, trunks, books...just crap. Two, yes two, obviously feminine mannequin thingies that they use to hang clothes on as they make alterations. Just crap. Although I did find a few antiques and an old spinning wheel that might be of value.

I started in one corner, just to clear a space to put things I thought we might keep. The nearest window opened onto the back yard, so instead of running up and down the stairs a thousand times I tossed things out the window to pick up later.

By the time Ann returned, I had a kerchief around my face to keep from choking on the dust, but had made quite some headway.

"You look like an old west highway man." She laughed.

"Thanks for the compliment. This is going to take a lot longer than I thought. Look at all this junk."

"That's why I'm not doing it. I took one look up here and turned right around and went back downstairs. I appreciate your help with it though."

An hour later she was back. "Lunch is almost ready. You hit the shower first, I don't want that dirt all over my clean kitchen."

I had my shower and sat down to lunch. I told Ann that I was done in the attic for the day. I would make it a weekend project for the next few months, because there was just too much to do.

She agreed, then said "Look at what I found in that pile in the back yard." It was an old wooden duck. An ancient child's toy, you know the kind on wheels that a child drags behind them everywhere. It had long since seen better days, that is why I tossed it out the window. "It's so cute I hate to throw it out." Ann added.

"Dear, that thing is way overdue for the trash bin. The paint's all peeled, one wheel is missing, it used to make noise when pulled now it doesn't."

"Aww, come on honey. It can be our baby's first toy." She pleaded.

I looked at her with a stunned expression.

"No honey. I'm not pregnant. But when it does happen..."

"Well, when it does happen, I will buy him or her some new toys." I answered and tossed it in the trash.

Ann is strange about sex on Saturday, but also strange about sex on Sunday. You would think that, being a religious girl, she wouldn't want to do it on the 'Lord's Day', you'd be wrong. She likes to think that she sends her hubby off to work on Mondays fully relaxed for a long week of hard work. In the few years we have been married, I could count on one hand the Sundays that I didn't get laid. I love Sunday.

That night as I was paving the way for a nice time, she said "Will you do it again?"

"Do what babe?" I said, completely forgetting the night before. I was a little preoccupied.

"What we did last night." She cooed. The little light in my head went on.

"Sure babe." I tossed the blanket back. "Remind me again what that was." I teased her. Well I thought I did any way. Suddenly she threw her head back and moaned. Her fists clenched the sheets and she was off to the races. What the fuck??

I drew my attention to her pussy. In the low light, without her hands in the way, I saw it. Well, not really, but kind of. Her hips started rolling again, and I could actually see her sweet pussy being manipulated. I don't know how else to describe it. Her pussy was moving. It was as if someone was eating her pussy but no one was there. Her pussy was eating itself I guessed.

Then, just like the night before she put her hands down there. As if she was holding onto my head when I get to eat her.

I slowly stretched out my hand, and she stopped moving. "Please don't stop honey." she said. I drew my hand back and she was off again. She came hard with a groan, and collapsed.

She looked at me with glassy eyes and said "Do you want to put it in me now?"

I couldn't get in place fast enough. I was so turned on watching her cum, I was afraid I would cum before I got in her. As I got between her legs, I thought I bumped into something but it had to be just her other leg. My dick slid in easily and I came within only a couple of strokes.

I rolled off of Ann and started to lay down beside her, when she let out another deep moan. I looked down at her pussy and it was gaping open. I don't mean open like a little slit where my dick had been a minute before. I mean it was OPEN. Like a three inch wide pipe was down in it. I could see inside her pussy. As I watched, the hole got deeper. I watched it open like a sinkhole. Ann was moaning and groaning.

"Oh Mark! What is that? Oh God don't stop."

Looking back at her pussy, I could see the labia moving in and out. At first I was shocked. Then I thought it rather comical. Her pussy lips poking way out then drawing in like some weird animal trying to suck in its prey.

Now you may think I'm a bit slow, but you have to understand, this was all happening right in front of me, and it was happening to my wife. Once the shock wore off I realized my wife was being fucked. And fucked well.

Again I reached out, and movement ceased. Suddenly, Ann kind of bucked upwards. "Keep going Mark! Don't Stop!"

I didn't draw back my hand though. This time I stuck my hand between her knees, and halfway down I hit something. If my eyes had been closed, I would have sworn it was someone's buttocks. But my eyes were open and no one was there.

Movement started again, only this time my hand was on the invisible butt. Rising and falling in the age old way.

"Mark, honey that feels so good. Is it a toy? What? Why should I call you Dan?"

Movement stopped again.

"Okay, okay... Dan. Just keep fucking me"

Her arms were wrapped around the imaginary lover. She drew her knees back further. "Oh God..Dan...that's so deep. Please don't stop. Yes..oh Yesss."

I watched my wife get fucked completely brainless by someone that wasn't there. I should have been.. scared? Maybe a little. Angry? Not really. Hurt, because she enjoyed it so much? No, It's not like she committed adultery or anything. I mean, she thought it was me. I know I was turned on. I had just witnessed the hottest sex show ever starring my wife.

I thought I would have trouble sleeping considering what had just happened, but I slept like a baby.

The next morning, Ann was as chipper as I have ever seen her. She hummed around the Kitchen as she prepared my breakfast, kissed me several times and sat with a Cheshire Cat grin all through the meal.

Ann broke the silence by asking "So dear, where did you get it?"

"Get what?" I had no clue what she was referring to.

"You know. The toy... Dan." she answered sheepishly.

"Oh that. Uh I uh..found it in the attic." Why am I lying about this. Why not just tell her someone, or something, else fucked her?

"Well, it was very nice of you to surprise me with it. It must be huge, because I'm a little sore down there, but a good sore. You have my permission to do that again." She said grinning.

Like I had a choice in it.

I spent little time at work thinking of anything but that night. I replayed it over and over in my mind. Was it a bad thing? Did we get hurt? Was our marriage affected? Shit! Too many variables. Too many 'what ifs'. The only thing certain was Ann enjoyed it. Maybe too much. I rather enjoyed it too.

When I arrived home, Ann was out somewhere. I was passing by the door to the attic stairs when I heard something. I cautiously climbed the stairs and peeked in. I didn't see anyone, so I continued in. Over in the area I had cleared, sitting in the middle on the floor, was an old book. I picked it up, glanced around the attic, and ran downstairs.

Slamming the door behind me, I examined the book. It seemed to be some kind of journal. The top of each page had a handwritten date, followed by an entry. Inside the front cover I found the name

T.S. Warren III.

I took it to my study and set with a tumbler of Scotch.

September 20 1920

When I returned from the war, I found that Father had built a house for Elizabeth and myself. I am to run his office here, and begin our family. The house, though substantial, is modest when compared to Farnsworthy Manor where I grew up.

I have not shared with Father or Elizabeth, the extent of my war injuries. She is so desperate to be a mother, I haven't the heart to tell her it will never happen. I am also quite aware that Father would be disappointed not to have heirs. So much so, I fear he would cut me from his will.

It is particularly sad to see Elizabeth piddling around in the nursery she has already prepared for our never to be born offspring.

This was a rather sad read so far. I skipped forward til something caught my eye.

December 1 1920

A telegram came today. My friend and war buddy Daniel will be arriving at the new year. I am looking forward to having my friend and confidant to talk to. He will be joining me at the firm, and we'll have many good times together

January 3 1921

Daniel is finally here! It is so good to see him. It was as if we had not been apart the last year. I insisted he stay with us until he found adequate accommodations. Elizabeth is going to love him.

January 10 1921

Daniel has been with us a week. I was right about Elizabeth liking him. She insists on calling him Dan instead of Daniel. He doesn't seem to mind, so I have given up on correcting her. We are like the characters from that book "The Three Musketeers". Almost inseparable.

Surely this was just some odd coincidence. Dan, like from last night. No, it couldn't be.

Ann came home with pizza for dinner, so I stuffed the journal in my desk drawer. The rest of the evening was quiet, until bedtime.

I had shot my load into Ann, and was laying on her trying to catch my breath. I felt something pushing at my hip. Just then Ann said "Will you get it for me. You know..Dan."

The nudging started again. "No." I said to it more than to Ann.

"Please dear, you know how much I liked it last time."

Then I felt what could only be described as a finger, being pushed into my ass. I immediately jumped away from the invader and off of Ann. Suddenly, Ann let out a long groan, and I watched her pussy open wide again.

"Oh God...I love that thing...It's soo big. So good...Do it to me... Dan."

Ann was fucked through at least three strong orgasms, before she went limp. I was as hard as a rock the whole time. I cautiously reached out my hand and felt the air around and above her. When I didn't find anything unusual, I crawled between her legs again and slid into her. I barely touched the sides, and I felt what I hoped was my sperm sloshing around my dick. I came quickly, not even sure that Ann was aware of my efforts.

The next day, as Ann prepared dinner, I returned to my study and the journal.

January 14 1921

Daniel inquired about the nursery. He is aware of my war injuries and was curious as to why we would have a nursery. I had to admit to him that Elizabeth was in the dark about it. I also explained about Father, that I was in fear of being penniless and jobless if he were to discover the truth.

Daniel was quite understanding and said my secret was safe with him. I knew it would be or I wouldn't have confided in him.

January 21 1921

I came up with a plan that might solve my problems. When I approached Dan (I have even begun to call him Dan) about it, he was reluctant, but agreed to help any way he could. This why is he is my best friend.

The plan is simple. When Elizabeth is fertile, I will get her drunk. She is terrible at holding her liquor. Once she is out, Dan will masturbate and then ejaculate inside her.

If we are successful, Elizabeth gets the baby she is so wanting and Father gets an heir. I know I will be raising someone else's child, but it will be Dan's. My best friend. If he had children and something was to happen to him, I would take care of them for him. This is no different.

He would be around to see his child grow, too. He would only have to keep his paternity a secret.

This is too bizarre. This guy was planning to let someone else knock up his wife. Did he really think he could get away with that? What if his wife woke up while his friend's dick was in her? Did he think she wouldn't kill him, and his friend?

I know things were different then, but wives have always ruled behind closed doors. We all know that. The pussy always rules. Behind every great man in history, stands the pussy telling him what to do. To the outside world it might look like he did it, but at home he had a wife telling him "Honey, go out a conquer some country for me."

January 25 1921

Last night was the night. Elizabeth drank a lot more than I have ever seen her have. Of course I was the one putting the drinks in her hand. She was falling over drunk by dinner time. After dinner I took her to our room. I proceeded to make love to her and soon noticed she was not even aware.

I called Dan in and he saw Elizabeth in all her glory. I was, at first, a little jealous of another man seeing her this way, but I guess if my scheme is to work, it had to be.

Dan undid his trousers and pulled out his penis. It was soon erected from looking at Elizabeth. I was suddenly struck by the size of it. I had not seen him in this state. It was not only noticeably longer than my own appendage, it was quite thick as well. The crown looked like an apple.

He stroked himself for a while as I held open Elizabeth's nether lips. As he got close to his climax, he put the large knob against her opening. It wouldn't go in because she was rather dry. Fortunately he was able to hold back.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers