Ghostly Visitation Ch. 02

Story Info
The ghosts are back for more.
2.5k words
4.46
41.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fairly leapt out of my bed. I couldn't accept the idea that last night's ghostly visitation actually occurred. Yet the proof was indisputable; my whole body was cleanly shaven and there were little hickies in various places where spectral lips and teeth had explored my skin. I went to the bathroom and stood in the shower, not knowing what I should do next. I marveled at the feeling produced by dragging a soft, soapy washcloth over my smooth chest, stomach, and scrotum. I decided I would maintain this hairless condition. Every touch of my skin sent little shivers down my spine.

I dried myself off and started some coffee brewing while I considered my next course of action. I could conclude that my house was haunted and run like hell, but that would expensive. I could spend the day in the library researching the history of my house to learn who might be haunting it, but I'm not sure how that would help. I could try calling Ghostbusters, but I'm pretty sure Bill Murray has moved on to other lines of work by now. I'm pretty skeptical about mediums and psychics, but yesterday I didn't believe in ghosts either! In fact, the more I considered the idea, the more I became convinced I was seeing the results of a vivid dream combined with a bout of sleep-walking. I was having an erotic dream, sleep-walked to the bathroom, shaved myself, pinched my skin in accordance with the mental images, and went back to bed. There was nothing to worry about as long as I didn't make a habit of it and end up walking out into traffic some night.

My girlfriend was out of town visiting her family, and I was reluctant to be in the house alone. I called my friend Rick and put forth the idea of pizza, rented movies, and beer. He said he would bring the pizza if I got the movies and beer. We watched some action flicks and drank until we were relatively drunk. Rick fell asleep on the couch and I turned off the living room television and headed to my bedroom.

Despite my rational explanations, I was in no big hurry to lie in a darkened room. I went to bed with the television on to light the place up a bit and provide my mind with some distraction from thoughts of ghosts. At two in the morning I felt my blanket slide down to the foot of my bed and I woke up, unable to move. I rolled my eyes around to look at the room. The television was still on and my blanket was hanging down onto the floor. I could hear the distant whispering and giggling I heard last night. It was when the hands began to touch me that I noticed something different. I could see the ghosts! Well, sort of, anyway. They weren't cloudy, grey, wispy things like you see in the movies; they were transparent and three-dimensional and looked sort of like liquid distortions in the air. They were just barely visible and unless they moved, you would never even notice them.

I felt myself floating up off the bed. Three female specters swam through the air around me and a male ghost hovered off to one side. As they floated around me they began to trace their fingers along my skin. It seemed they were everywhere at and my brain could not process all of the tingling sensations in so many different places at once. I was shivering all over. One of the ghosts floated over me and placed both of her hands on my chest. She slowly dragged her icy fingers down my body until she was caressing my balls. I never knew how sensitive the skin of my scrotum was before it was shaved. My cock sprang to attention and a second ghost encircled it with her fingers and lowered her shimmering mouth over it. The third female ghost cupped a large breast in her hand and brought it to my mouth.

I ran my tongue in little circles around a nipple I could barely distinguish as the ghost who was expertly sucking me off took me out of her mouth and guided my cock into her transparent pussy. She clamped her legs around my hips, placed both hands on my chest, and began to rock back and forth with me inside her. The whispering sounds increased and now there was a familiar feminine moaning sound accompanying it. The ghost who had been caressing my balls slid her hands down to my feet. I had goose-bumps all over my legs, and if there were any hairs left on them they would all have been standing up as straight as my cock was! She took my toes into her mouth and began to suck and nibble on them. That was something new to me and it felt fantastic!

There I was, drifting around my bedroom, about three feet off the floor, with three horny poltergeists having their way with me while another floated and watched. Somewhere in my mind there was an entirely rational voice proclaiming this was all a very detailed dream and I should really seek psychiatric help as soon as possible after I wake up in the morning. Another part of me was equally convinced this was all very real and not entirely unpleasant. I mean, as hauntings go, it beat the hell out of scary voices, flying flower vases, and bleeding walls! Of course, I had no reason to believe these spirits weren't capable of turning violent without warning if I somehow failed to please them.

While I was considering these things, the male spirit floated over between my legs and resumed the massaging of my balls which had been abandoned by the toe-sucking ghost. The breast was removed from my lips and cool, smooth thighs locked around my neck as the ghost at my head pressed her cold, damp cunt down on my mouth. This was a lot to keep track of and all my senses went into over-drive. I licked furiously at the clit in my mouth and the sounds of moaning grew louder. The ghost on my cock shuddered in an orgasm that made her entire form ripple and bend the light from the television. She ran her cold hands down the outsides of my thighs and curled her fingers under my knees. She lifted my legs on either side of her and brought them up, leaning forward over me with the backs of my knees locked in the curve of her elbows. The ghost who was sucking my toes stayed with them, alternating between feet as she drove me insane with tickling sensations. I suddenly realized I was positioned exactly the way I liked my girlfriend to be so I could achieve maximum penetration, and I had a pretty good idea what was coming next.

While still massaging my balls, the male spirit slowly slid his icy cock into my tight ass. I was thankful he wasn't a particularly angry apparition, because with a cock that size he could have done me some damage if he forcefully rammed it in. My girlfriend never played with my ass at all, and I was again surprised at my heightened arousal when the spirit penetrated me. I could see my rock-hard penis twitching inside the transparency of the ghost on top of me. As the cold cock slid in and out of my ass it put pressure on my prostate and caused my scrotum to tighten up under the spirit's fingers. My balls were reaching the limit of their endurance.

The ghost on my face began to shiver and I heard a long, keening wail as she too began to ripple in the light. I stretched my tongue deeper inside her and I clamped my lips around her clit and sucked at it. Her thighs clamped more tightly over my ears and she slid her fingers into my hair and pulled my face closer to her as she bucked on my chin. The ghost who was riding my cock began to ripple again as she reached another climactic peak. I noticed that each time one of these ghosts had an orgasm their form became more distinct and corporeal. The two female ghosts who had climaxed so far were, while still transparent, quite easy to spot.

All thoughts fled from my mind as the spirit pumping into my ass quickened his pace and filled my stretched rectum with a cold, fluid sensation and pressed against my prostate, initiating a powerful surge of orgasmic detonation in my balls. Once again, I felt my body pumping out cum like a fire hose. Yet, again, although I could clearly see my cock through the body of the ghost on top of me, I could not see my ejaculate leaving my body. It felt so good that I didn't dwell on the mystery of the disappearing semen.

Last night the ghostly visitation ended with my climax. Tonight, as my penis softened and my body shuddered and my heart raced in my chest, the specters stayed and I felt eight hands caressing and massaging my whole body at once. Frosty fingers played over my skin and sent tingles all throughout my nervous system. Two of the female ghosts and the male ghost were more easily distinguishable that the third female. I figured she was the one at my feet who had not had an orgasm yet. I wondered if that was their agenda. Had they all been fucked to death and decided it was up to me to fuck them back to life again? Were they drawing out my life essence, my bodily warmth, to regain their own? If so, what condition would I be in at the end of that road? I started to feel a little more apprehensive about this whole thing!

I tried to push those thoughts aside because I still had no control over my own body and I certainly didn't want to agitate the spirits who had me in their grasp. Besides, under the pleasantly cool ministrations of their shimmering fingers, I felt myself getting hard again. I looked around and noticed two of the female ghosts were gone and my bedroom door was open. Do ghosts need to open doors to leave? Suddenly, I realized I was still floating around and was headed out the door and down the hall toward the living room! How the hell was I going to explain to Rick why I was hanging naked in the air with a hard-on?

I drifted into the living room and saw Rick, sitting upright on the edge of the couch with his clothes off and his hard dick standing straight up in front of him. As I drew closer, I realized the least-distinct female ghost was riding his cock with her back against his chest. He looked at me and said, "Dude, I drank WAY too much if I'm dreaming shit like this, and I know I'm going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning!" At first, I thought that let me off the hook for explanations. Then I noticed he had gotten the same shaving treatment the ghosts had given me last night. No chance of passing this off as a dream.

Rick didn't seem to notice at first when he began to rise up off the couch and float in the air like me. The other two female ghosts pulled his head back and offered up their large round breasts for him to suck and lick. The male spirit floated up underneath him, grabbed him by the hips, and slid his big icy cock up into Rick's asshole. Rick let out a long string of muffled grunts and groans around the breasts in his face as the male spirit established his rhythm of pumping in and out of Rick's ass. Rick had told me he refused to allow his girlfriend to put her finger in his ass during sex, so I wondered how he was going to take this!

I felt myself drifting closer to the others in the room, and I settled to the carpet on my knees in front of Rick. The ghost riding his dick wailed and rippled in a drawn-out orgasm, and she became more distinct before my eyes. She reached out and ran her fingers into my hair. She pulled my face down to her pussy and rubbed my nose on her clit. It was a little awkward, kneeling there with my best friend's hard cock right in front of my face inside a transparent cunt. I could see the male spirit's pole sliding up and down in Rick's ass, his smooth, heavy balls colliding with Rick's newly-shaved scrotum as he pumped him from beneath. The ghost pulled my mouth to her swollen clit as she slid up and down on Rick's shaft.

Rick was moaning and sucking other-worldly breasts as the spirits had their way with him. I was trying to suck on the ghostly clit without making contact with Rick as the ghost rode his hard cock. I heard distant female laughter from above me and the fingers in my hair tightened their grip and moved my head down so my tongue was on Rick's smooth balls. I closed my mouth, but the hands twisted my hair painfully until I resumed my licking. I felt humiliated.

I stopped trying to resist, as the spirits were going to have their way regardless of how I felt about it. The ghost shuddered in another rippling orgasm and began to move my head up and down so my tongue was alternating between licking her clit, Rick's balls, and the male spirit's balls. All of this stimulation was too much for Rick, and I felt his scrotum contract against my tongue. He let out a muffled yell and his hips started bucking. The male spirit shimmered and moaned and rammed harder and faster into Rick's asshole. I knew Rick was cumming, but I could not see anything come out of his penis. The ghost slid up off Rick's cock and immediately pulled my mouth down onto it. She moved my head up and down on my friend's shaft. I could hear all the female ghosts tittering with distant-sounding laughter as Rick's thick, veined cock slid in and out of my mouth, pounding the back of my throat. His balls were pressed between the spirit's balls and my chin. The male spirit shoved his ghostly tool deeper into Rick's ass, pressing hard on his prostate and Rick exploded in yet another earth-shattering orgasm; right in the back of my mouth. The ghost still held my head in place, so I swallowed as best I could. I had never tasted cum before. Even last night when the spirit had fucked my mouth, it was more a cold sensation than any actual physical fluid. I tried not to gag as the ghost released my hair.

I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. I saw Rick collapsed on the couch with his eyes closed and his hand wrapped around his softening member. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered what I would say to him in the morning.