Ghosts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished I opened the door cautiously, feeling like absolutely anything could be on the other side of it. But it was just the vampire, waiting for me, leaning against the wall with his arms folded like some put-upon boyfriend. I giggled and he raised an eyebrow, holding out a hand to me. I took it but kept coming, walking right up to him and encircling him in a hug, burying my face in his chest. He made no move to return it, letting out an exasperated sound as his arms hung limply by his sides.

"Of course now you'd be touchy." He pried me off him and regarded me at arms length for a moment. Then he looked distracted.

"I don't even know how I'm going to get more of this stuff." he muttered, half to himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked too loudly, fidgeting in his grip.

"That esterwine," he said, voice trailing. "It was a special brew. I had plans for it."

"What was so special about it?"

"Well, its vampire strength. Definitely not meant for the likes of you. And it's one of the most effective truth serums in this solar system."

My brow furrowed and I just stared at him for a moment, then gasped with realization and stabbed my finger towards him.

"That's why I want to be so honest with you right now!"

He nodded, his tone patronizing. "Yes, that would be why."

He raised my chin so that our gazes met, and his expression was a mix of irritation and resigned admiration. He shook his head.

"The combined cost of those bottles is around 25 grand. I'm sort of glad you aren't going to remember any of this. I can't exactly have you thinking this is acceptable."

He considered me for a moment and then shook me slightly, flicking the tip of my nose. "Do you hear me? Bad. Slave. This is not ok."

I tried to turn my features serious and failed, snickering again. But he was smiling, too.

"What kind of plans did you have involving truth serum?" I asked drowsily. "What are you, Batman?"

He was leading me towards the bedroom now, guiding me by the small of the back. "You hush. It was a good plan. Virtually foolproof."

He paused inside of the bedroom, and pulled my back against him, positioning us in front of the full-length mirror on the front of the closet. "You haven't even seen your new look."

I looked at the girl in the glass. The outfit Katie had put me wasn't overly trashy. I was in a relatively-but not obscenely-short skirt and long, black socks, mary-jane shoes, with a clingy purple top that would have been revealing if I'd actually possessed cleavage to show off. My skin looked so pale and blank that it almost shimmered, and my eyes, defined by eyeliner and smoky eye shadow, stood out as exceptionally freakish. One gray and clouded and one a bright, glowy purple, they looked less normal than ever. My hair was returned almost entirely to its natural state. She had layered it over my shoulders, and it was slightly wavy, with a glossy shine that clearly defined the reds, blonds and blacks. My giddiness started to fade. I was a freak. I lowered my head.

"You are the cutest little witch I have ever seen," he murmured, and as I looked back up, mirror-Lex smiled at me. I watched our reflections as he slowly unzipped my skirt, easing it down my legs, revealing small, black panties with a bit of lace around the edges. He traced his fingers over my outer thighs. My mood began to spiral further and I started to shrink away from him.

"Shhh, take it easy. I just took them off because its going to be hard for you to sleep in them. Now kick off your shoes," he coaxed, his tone soothing. I did so promptly and obediently, terrified. I turned to him with wide eyes, shaking, then started to back up.

"You're going to kill me." I said shakily, suddenly 100 percent sure that it was going to happen.

Confusion passed over his features, quickly followed by comprehension, and he shook his head forcefully.

"Oh, no. You are not allowed to have a bad trip on this stuff."

I took a step back. "You're going to kill me." I repeated.

He took a deep breath. "I'm not going to kill you. Come here." He gathered me close and maneuvered me onto the bed, climbing in next to me.

I didn't fight him, but I had started to shake. "You're going to take me back to the Center. You're going to have me conditioned. And then you're going to kill me." I felt like I might cry. Things were moving in the corners of my eyes and they were going to eat me.

"That wouldn't even make sense." He pulled me to his chest, stroking my back, and murmured a string of strange, soothing words in his own language.

"Just relax. Take a deep breath. You're going to be tripping hard for at least a few more hours now. Think happy thoughts. Think about puppies, or something."

Slowly I began to calm. "I like puppies..." I muttered groggily.

He chuckled. "That's good. Try and go to sleep."

**************************************************

He was still holding me when I woke. The esterwine hadn't worn off, but its influence was significantly lessened. I glanced around dazedly. It was impossible to tell what time of day it was, or how long I had been out. The windows had blackout blinds, and the only illumination in the room was from a tiny lamp that was sufficient for working illumination for a vampire, but could never serve as anything but a nightlight for a human.

Lex was still and relaxed against me. I observed distantly that he had taken off his clothes at some point. His muscled chest rose and fell evenly. I scooted back slightly, and the dark pools of his eyes opened easily, fixing on me. I had the impression he hadn't been sleeping.

"How...long have I been out?" I asked, the words thick on my tongue. I wondered if I was dreaming.

"Quite a while. Are you coming down a little?" His voice was quiet, relaxed as he studied me.

"Yeah...have you been..." I tried to remember how to put words together. "Have you been watching over me this whole time?"

He nodded, his expression unreadable. "You kind of needed babysitting."

In my inebriated state I still wasn't able to recognize when it was inappropriate to share my feelings.

"It makes me so nervous when you're nice to me." I admitted, voice shaking a little. Everything seemed too surreal.

"Would you have me be cruel?" he asked mildly, tangling my hair in his fingers.

I stared at his shadowed features, and didn't have the self restraint to keep my fingers from tracing his well-defined lips. "It's not your nature to be kind."

He smiled then, and it was almost a sad smile, and he kissed my fingertips.

"You're right," he whispered. "It's not."

He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my head back tightly, baring my neck. I was able to suck in a breath before his fangs pierced the skin and pain shot through me in waves. I struggled, and again he appeared pleased by that, growling and wrapping himself around me. The pain gradually edged to a dull, insistent sting and he was suckling my neck again, the pull rhythmic, almost erotic. He began grinding against me slightly, but the drugs quelled my anxiety, and I felt myself growing wet, my nipples hardening through my shirt. I began to feel like I was floating, and I didn't protest as he released my neck to pull off my shirt, and bent to suckle my nipples. I can do this, I thought.

But as he suckled I felt a fang press into the side of the raised bud and suddenly a memory intruded of Victor, savaging my chest, and I jerked away from him, shuddering. Lex let me go, and didn't attempt to grab me, just patting the bed next to him and taking my hand as I crawled back beside him warily. He pulled me back down next to him, tracing my side with his fingertips, being so gentile, patient, and I started to feel sick, and everything in me wanted to bolt. I wasn't going to be able to do it. What was going on anyway? Did he really need me to genuinely want it? I had a sudden, panicked feeling that the drugs would wear off before he had even gotten around to it, and then it wouldn't even have been worth it.

I pushed against his chest and sat up. "Hey, listen- I can't...be what you want me to be. But if you can get me out of the country in three months, you can do whatever you want to me. It doesn't matter if I like it or not. You have...you have my consent." My voice cracked.

Lex actually laughed aloud, shaking his head. "Consent?"

He layed a hand flat against my chest and pushed my back to the bed, and despite my words I felt panicked. His voice lowered to a purr.

"Oh no, sweetheart. You see, I'm not troubled by a human moral code. I don't need pretty words for what I'm doing to you."

Ah. Well, that cleared things up.

He slipped one hand between my thighs and edged my legs apart while the other hand encircled my wrists. To my relief, though, the drugs were still very much in my system, and I had another wave of consciousness that swept me somewhere else in a swift current, and I drifted. I felt as though I heard music.

"Pieyla." He was saying gently. "Look at me."

But I didn't want to look at him. I wanted to drift.

"Pieyla."

I ignored him, very much enjoying my trip as, somewhere distantly, his fingers worked under my underwear. I heard him make a frustrated sound. Then he gave a sigh which somehow turned into a snarl as he sunk his fangs into my neck and pain rocketed through me. I crashed back into my body with all the force of hitting the ground from a two story fall, and I jerked. He wasn't drinking this time, he was just using his venom on me. Sensation flooded me, agony and pleasure colliding, and I could no longer ignore the feelings that were growing between my legs. I was soaked, and my hips were starting to move of their own accord. I started to scoot away from him and he growled, squeezing my wrists. Then he pulled away from my neck, and whispered into my ear.

"You're going to lie there perfectly still while I bite you and touch you. You are not going to move a single muscle."

What the hell. I thought he liked struggling.

I swallowed. "Why?"

He grinned at me, all fang. "Because you want to please me."

He was a sadist. And he had dropped the nice-guy act. I guess I'd asked for that. He wasn't going to let me escape through drugs at all, he was going to keep me grounded with him, present for every moment- he wanted more of me than anyone could ever have a right to have.

My hands were freed now, but I was in charge of keeping myself immobile. His teeth found the same wound they were working on before and he was just barely feeding, pulling small amounts of blood from me as his venom seared pain through my body. I was struggling not to pull away from him, not to squirm or shake or twitch my hips. He was circling my clit, trailing my wetness around it, and the other hand was toying with my nipples. The more I tried to suppress it, the more aroused I became, and I began to whimper uncontrollably, my lowered inhibitions making it impossible to contain the sounds. I was reaching a peak.

"No."" I heard him growl warningly. "You're not allowed to cum until my cock is inside you." I shuddered as he rose over me, nudging my legs further apart with his knees and positioning himself at the head of my entrance.

"You can move now, if you want, but don't get off until I tell you to." he said, his voice low with command, and then he began easing himself inside me.

His dick was huge. Not necessarily porn-star sized, but it was substantial and I'm a fairly...small person. I gasped and tensed as he began to ease into me, and the fever of my impending orgasm cooled a bit. He stretched me to the point of pain, and when he was fully sheathed, he'd reached the very end of me. He stilled for a moment, breathing hard. "You're so fucking tight. Jesus." He fingered my clit and my hips twitched, and he began to rock in and out of me as I adjusted to his size.

"I want you to struggle now," he growled, and I had a split second to wonder how much of his venom it was safe to be exposed to in a day, and then all thoughts extinguished as he struck again, and my mind flooded red with hurt. I fought him, and my anxiety quickly turned to all-out panic as he held me down and pounded me, and my struggles only seemed to serve to drive him deeper. The fear and the pain and the overwhelmed my senses, it was so physical and feral and wrong, and I was going cum, I wasn't going to be able to help it. I tried to lurch away from him as my muscles began to spasm around him.

He stilled over me, pausing his movements. "What's the matter, Pieyla?" he smiled evilly. "You at the edge already?"

I whimpered, trying to hold it off, mortified at myself and terrified at what he might do.

"Please," I choked. I felt like I was on some impossible peak, it was intensely uncomfortable, I was burning.

He smiled again. "Okay." he said, drawing in a breath. "But keep fighting. And you have to look at me. Look at my eyes." He trapped my arms against my sides with one arm, leaning his weight on me, and circled his other hand under my neck, circling it with his fingers as I met his eyes, slightly luminescent, impossible to read. He didn't try to glamour me, but I was locked by the intensity of his gaze as he began thrusting into me even harder than before. The sensation grew even further, and I felt pulled too taught, and it was too much.

"Oh, God." I whined, writhing.

His expression became hungry. "Yes, do it." He grabbed my hair and pulled. "Do it now." And my body obeyed his command-I exploded around him instantly, crying out and squeezing my eyes shut as my muscles spasmed uncomfortably around the resistance of him. His low moan turned into a growl.

"Look. At. Me."

My eyes flew open. I was still half-fighting him, and he was still roughly riding me, the head of his cock smashing into my cervix, bruising.

He looked ferocious. "Again," he demanded. "Cum again." He reached down and roughly pulled on my clit.

I had never come down, and I was already on the verge of another, bigger orgasm. When I shattered around him the second time, I cried out and tears flooded my vision as I struggled to maintain eye contact. I wasn't able to keep it up, my eyes snapping closed as I bowed underneath him, half sobbing, colors bursting behind my eyes and my mind blanking completely as I flew out of myself.

If I'd experienced anything this intense during sex before, I certainly couldn't remember it.

I felt him cry out and shudder over top of me, but it seemed far away at this point, because I was already drifting in a post-orgasmic, half-drugged daze. Part of me was horrified by the intensity of my response, but right now I felt like I'd been shot up with heroin and animal tranquilizer and then half-drained of my life-force. I couldn't move anything. My body felt as thought it were made of bricks, and I lay motionless except for my gasping breaths as he rolled off me. Distantly I heard him chuckle as he pulled my dead weight back against him, spooning. He nuzzled me and spoke against my hair.

"You are fucking sexy, little witch. I am going to have so much fun with you."

12