Ghosts of the Past Ch. 07

Story Info
They have fantasies fulfilled on New Year's Eve.
3.5k words
4.35
8.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve 1956 in Los Angeles was also an unforgettable night for Rick and Dawn Estevez and Jon and Barbara North.

They attended a party hosted by a civic organization specifically for members of the police force. Rick's partner, Larry Wilson, and Jon's partner, Jerry Olson, were also there. Neither of them was married and they didn't bring dates, so they were hanging around with their partners and their wives.

Dawn and Barbara had excused themselves to go to the ladies room for a few minutes. Larry and Rick walked over to the bar to refresh their drinks. Larry glanced at his partner and shook his head.What happened to my friend, the Latin Lothario, who used to share women with me...

"Damn, Rick... I've seen you go after some much hotter women than Dawn. What is it about her that drives you so wild? She looks so... sweet! You can't possibly expect me to believe that she's some sort of a... sex goddess in bed!"

Rick grinned slyly. "Larry... you have no idea! My wife is an angel... the sexiest, most erotic angel you could ever imagine!" He lowered his voice. "I can hardly control myself around her sometimes... my dick stays hard when I'm near her! I've been throbbing all night and the only thing I want to do is drag my wife out of here so I can fuck her!" He took a deep breath to try to control the aching of his cock.

Larry snorted a short laugh. "If you say so, partner. But I still don't get what you see in her!"

Rick was suddenly pissed at his partner. "Goddamn it, Wilson, stop disparaging my wife! I'm going to prove to you how sexy she is! Go hide out somewhere in the coatroom. When Dawn comes back, I'll get her in there... and then you'll be in for one hell of a show, partner!"

Larry stared at his partner in surprise. "You're just fuckin' with me... right?"

"No, I'm not! But if you don't go right now, then you're not gonna get to watch my wife fuckin' with me!"

Larry Wilson spun on his heels and headed to the coatroom. Rick saw that Dawn and Barbara had returned and were seated with Jon and Jerry Olson again. He headed to their table. He walked up and held his hand out to his wife.

"Come with me, Angel."

Dawn immediately recognized the fire in her husband's eyes. Without a word, she took his hand and stood up. She could already feel the wetness flooding between her thighs as he led her away.

They didn't even say a word to their table companions... they didn't have to. Jon, Barbara and Jerry all glanced at each other and snickered quietly.

Dawn nearly tackled Rick in her rush to push him through the coatroom door and close it behind them. She backed him up against the wall and kissed him fiercely for a moment. Then, without a word, she sank down onto her knees in front of him, opened his jacket, unfastened his pants and freed his throbbing dick. She moaned deeply as she sucked his entire thick shaft into her mouth and down her throat.

Rick groaned loudly and then breathed, "Ah, fuck, Angel... that feels so damn good! Yes, Angel, suck me... ah, baby... you're so good at this! Ah, damn it! I'm gonna come already... Ahhhhh!"

Rick's eyes popped open when he heard a quiet snort of laughter from a nearby corner. He turned his head in the direction of the sound and saw Larry chuckling silently, peeking out from behind a coat stand with a wolfish grin and a nod of approval. Rick jerked his arm at his partner.Stay hidden you asshole...

Dawn refastened his pants and stood up again. "You feel better, my Latin lover? I couldn't help but feel your big cock pressing against me while we danced. I knew you needed some relief..."

Rick quieted Dawn by kissing her gently. Then he picked her up and carried her over to a chair a few feet away. He sat her in it and knelt down in front of her. He put his hands at her ankles and ran them up her legs encased in a pair of thigh-high silky stockings. He was surprised when he reached her hips.

Rick flashed his sexy, thousand-watt grin. "Where are your panties, Angel?"

Dawn lifted the skirt of her dress as she leaned back in the chair and flopped her legs over the arms, spreading her creamy thighs wide open. "In my purse. I took them off in the ladies room... hoping I could coax you in here for a quick fuck. I need some relief, too. My sweet pussy has been burning for your big cock all night! So, if your cock isn't quite ready again, then make your tongue useful until it is! Come on, lover, what are you waiting for?"

Rick groaned at the same moment his partner did, just before he bent down to bury his mouth in his wife's dripping flesh. He nuzzled her sensitive clit with his upper lip while he flicked his tongue into her sweet hole. He used his fingers to stimulate her ass. She had recently discovered what a pleasurable feeling it was to have him finger her ass as he feasted on her. She moaned loudly as she came twice with just five minutes of stimulation. Rick leaned back to get a good view of his wife's well-satisfied puss.

Dawn opened her lustful hazel eyes. Her face looked angelic, but the words that came out of her mouth were anything but. "Rick... I wish you'd never told me about what you and Larry used to do. I keep imagining you and him double-fucking me and it's driving me crazy! I'm your wife and I know you don't want to share me with anyone, but I can't get that fantasy out of my head! I don't know what to do!"

"Damn, Angel... I'm sorry I told you about that, too! I only told you as a confession so you would know how bad I'd been in my past, but... I didn't expect that it would make you wonder what it was like! Are you really that curious, Angel?" he asked carefully, an idea forming in his head. He glanced toward where Larry was hiding. His partner was staring at him with a more than interested look on his face.

Dawn swallowed nervously and nodded her head as she licked her lips. "I was just now fantasizing about it... that's why I came twice so hard and so fast!"

Rick stood up and helped his wife to stand. "Come on out, Larry," Rick said as he looked toward his partner's hiding place.

Dawn's head snapped in that direction when she saw him moving out from behind the coat rack. "What the hell is going on here? Did you purposely set this up?" She was more confused than angry.

Rick started to speak but Larry cut him off. "I'm so sorry, Dawn. I underestimated you. Rick was pissed at me because I told him I didn't see what he found so sexy about you. He wanted to prove to me that you are a sexy, erotic angel. And I was proven wrong." He gave her one of his charmingly boyish smiles, but his eyes burned at her with desire.

Rick growled at the look on his partner's face as he stared at his wife. Then he noticed Dawn was looking at Larry with speculation. She was interested, but she wasn't panting with desire for him.OK, Angel... for one night I'll grant you this one fantasy...

Rick took his wife's hand and looked at his partner. "Come on, Larry. You're coming home with us. Just for tonight... this will never happen again. Is that understood?" he stated firmly as he looked back and forth at his wife and his trusted partner. They both nodded.

They found their coats and snuck out of the coatroom to go find Barbara, Jon and Jerry and let them know they were leaving. But their companions were nowhere to be found. They shrugged and left to go home...

**********

Jerry Olson watched Rick and Dawn walking away from their table. "I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where those two are going and what they're gonna do!" he said as he snickered. He was feeling no pain. He'd lost count of how many gin and tonics he'd downed that evening.

Jon laughed with him, also feeling in a good mood after a few drinks. Barbara was the only one completely sober.

Jerry looked at her wolfishly. "Too bad we can't get you all liquored up and have our way with you again, Barbie! Remember that night Tony and I..."

"Jerry! You promised me you'd never bring that up again!" Barbara exclaimed in a panic as her eyes flew to Jon's face.

His eyebrows shot toward his hairline. "What is this? What happened one night when Jerry and your dead husband got you drunk?"

Barbara's whole face flushed. "Oh, God... it was only that one night, one time! I hardly even remember it... I was so drunk! I can't even remember if I enjoyed it!"

Jerry laughed and pointed his finger at her. "Ohhhh, Barbie... baby, you enjoyed it all right! Tony and I had you screaming like a banshee!"

Jon cut in again. "Damn it, Jerry... tell me what the fuck happened!"

"Just that, partner! Tony and I both fucked Barbie... he got her pussy, and I got her ass! You know I've always been an ass man... and Barbie's got one sweet little ass!"

Jon was stunned for a moment. "Goddamn it, Jerry!" he hissed. "I can't believe you never told me about this! I can understand why my wife would never admit it since it sounds like she was more or less taken advantage of! But you... you should've had the decency to tell me!"

Jerry looked a little crestfallen and slumped back in his chair.

Barbara came to Jerry's defense. "Hold on a second, Jon! I was not taken advantage of. Tony had presented the idea to me and I agreed to it... I was curious. But I was so nervous that I had to loosen up by getting a little drunk, but I drank more than I should have. Like I said, I can hardly recall what happened and I really don't know if I enjoyed it or not!"

Jon frowned in confusion.I'm not sure what to think... My wife has just admitted to me that she was curious to find out how it felt to be fucked by two men at the same time... And she let it happen one night, but she doesn't remember it...

He closed his eyes. The image of Barbara impaled on him with Jerry kneeling behind her as he slid his dick in her ass instantly popped into his mind. Jon growled with lust and jealousy. He shook his head to try to dislodge the image but it persisted. And then his dick was responding.What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm beginning to like the thought of letting my wife find out if she enjoys getting double-fucked...

She'd definitely remember it this time... she was stone sober! Jerry and he were the ones who'd had a little too much to drink.Maybe if I get drunk enough so that I won't remember... Nah... I'd have to stay in control so I can make sure that Jerry wouldn't get out of line with my wife...

Jon opened his eyes and looked at Barbara's nervous, flushed face. "It's OK, pretty girl. I'm not mad. In fact... I'd kind of like to be the husband who let's you find out if this is something that gives you pleasure. But this is a one-time offer. No matter how good it might be, it will never happen again. Come on, pretty girl... let's go home. Come on, partner."

He took Jerry's arm and helped him stand up. He held on to Jerry as he and Barbara walked him out of the building to their car. They sat him in the back seat and then climbed in the front. Jon had sobered up considerably since that whole conversation had gotten started.

He took his time driving home, mulling over the scenario to make sure he wasn't going to change his mind at the last minute. He also wanted to give Jerry a chance to sober up just a little. If he was too drunk, his dick might not cooperate at his age. Jerry was 45 years old, after all.

Jon glanced over at Barbara. She was frowning a little. "What's wrong, pretty girl?" he asked her quietly.

"If you're at all uncomfortable, Jon, please don't feel you have to go through with this just for me! I was younger and a little foolish then, and I let my curiosity get the better of me!"

"Are you still curious, Barbara?" Jon asked quietly as he glanced at her. She looked down quickly and blushed. "You don't have to answer, pretty girl. I know you are. And, God help me, but I'm curious now, too!"

Jerry piped up from the backseat. "What are you guys curious about?"

Jon glanced at him in the rearview mirror. "We'll explain it to you when we get home, partner!"

"OK! But why am I goin' home with you?" Jerry asked in confusion. Suddenly, part of their earlier conversation popped into his head. "Ohhhh... Are we really gonna...?" he asked with excitement as he looked at his partner's reflection in the mirror.

When Jon glanced at him and grinned widely, a big smile split Jerry's face.Oh, Barbie... I've never forgotten your sweet ass, baby... I'm gonna take real good care of you tonight...

**********

Half an hour later they were home, in their bed and completely naked. Jon and Barbara were completely sober and Jerry was still buzzed, but rarin' to go...

"Ohhhh, Jon!" Barbara breathed as she straddled her husband's awesome cock. He was propped up against the head of their bed as she faced him and forced herself onto his thick shaft.

"Damn, partner... now I know why Barbie calls you Mr. Big!" Jerry chuckled as he crouched beside them on the bed. "That's some monster dick you have!"

Jon shot a warning glance at him. "Shut up, Jerry! Just get over here and help me pleasure my wife before I change my mind!"

Jerry smiled wolfishly as he moved up behind the beautiful blonde woman who'd haunted his dreams for the last seven years... since the last, and only other, time he'd taken her sweet ass. He straddled his partner's legs and nestled his well-lubed cock against Barbara's shapely behind. He gently probed between her creamy cheeks until he found his target. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Barbie, are you ready for me sweet baby?"

Barbara took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she tried to relax. She stared straight into her husband's lust-filled deep green eyes and whispered, "Yesss..."

Jerry placed his hands on her hips, just below his partner's hands at her waist. He slowly pressed his hips forward and felt the tip of his cock slip into her tight flesh. He stopped for a moment when she flinched and hissed through her teeth. "Are you, OK, baby? Do you want me to stop?" he asked with concern. She shook her head no.Thank God... because there's no way I could stop now... He slowly slid the rest of the way into her.

Jonathan North watched with lust and jealousy as his wife and his partner, L.A.P.D. Detective Jerry Olson both closed their eyes and moaned.My God... I can't believe I'm doing this... sharing my wife with a man who once shared her with her dead husband... And he's taking her ass... her sweet ass, he calls it... something I've never even done to her! But he'd be afraid to with his monster dick... And Jerry's cock was only average in size...

Jon's green bedroom eyes lit with lust when Jerry leaned forward and spoke softly in his wife's ear as he stared straight at him. "Go ahead, Barbie... ride your husband's monster dick with your tight little cunt! I'll move with you so you can feel both our dicks stroking inside you."

Barbara slowly raised and lowered herself on Jon's thick shaft as Jerry mirrored her motions. He pulled back from her as she lifted off her husband's cock and thrust into her as she slid back down. Her moans started softly, but after the first several strokes, they got louder and deeper.

She stopped lifting herself. She leaned toward her husband, fully impaled on his cock and rotated her hips. Jerry matched her motion and kept sliding his cock slowly in and out of her ass. Her hip movements got wilder. She grasped her husband's face and kissed him deeply until her orgasm overtook her. She groaned loudly and her back arched as she leaned back against her husband's partner while he stroked into her in rhythm with the throbbing of her flesh.

"My God..." Jon breathed. Barbara's face was a mask of pure pleasure and her body was moving in the most erotic ways he'd ever seen. He was more aroused than he'd ever been. He closed his eyes.I never considered that feeling another man's cock moving inside my wife's body while I'm inside her would feel so damn good...

Jerry momentarily forgot the rules. He took his hands from her hips and brought them up to grasp her perky breasts and pinched her tiny pink nipples gently. "Mmm... Barbie... are your little nipples still as sensitive as they used to be? You've got the prettiest little titties I've ever seen, baby!" Barbara's startled squeal turned into a loud groan.

Jonathan North growled. "Damn it, Jerry... get your hands off my wife's tits! That's my job!" as he grabbed the other man's hands away from her.

Jerry looked at his partner in frustration. "Then do your damn job, detective! You want to make your wife scream with pleasure don't you?"

Barbara straightened up suddenly.Oh, God... I knew this whole idea was a mistake...

Jon saw the nervousness on her face again and could feel her muscles tightening around his cock. He stared at her with desire as he lifted his hands to her beautiful breasts and caressed her gently until he could feel her relaxing again. "It's OK, pretty girl... I'm not mad. Go ahead and lean back on Jerry and let me play with your beautiful tits!"

Jerry put his hands at her waist and supported Barbara as she arched back against his upper chest and right shoulder. Jon fondled her breasts until her moans and her hip movements indicated that she was on the verge of another climax. He leaned forward and stroked his tongue on her nipples and then sucked one into his mouth and fluttered it.

While Jon was preoccupied with Barbara's breasts, Jerry snuck his right hand downward and stroked her clit. Barbara screamed from a powerful orgasm. She wailed continually as her body writhed and bucked wildly between them. Jerry kept matching her movements, constantly sliding his cock into her sweet ass. Jon kept his tongue constantly stroking her nipples. Both men were groaning as Barbara moaned constantly, her body throbbing on their cocks from a non-stop orgasm.

Finally, after about ten minutes, Jon and Jerry could tell that Barbara was about to collapse. Jon leaned back and pulled Barbara against his chest. She had just enough energy to keep rotating her hips on him slightly. Jerry grasped her hips and continued to take her ass.

Jon sighed.There's only one way to end this... "Do you like this, pretty girl? Do you like feeling my partner's hard cock in your sweet ass with my big dick inside your sweet pussy?" Jerry's thrusts were getting more intense as he stared at Jon with lust in his eyes. "That's it, partner, fuck my wife's sweet ass... fuck her good! Give her something to remember!"

Barbara was writhing again and groaning as her hips bucked wildly. "That's it, pretty girl... fuck me! Come for me... let me feel your tight, little pussy throb on my big dick again. Squeeze Jerry's cock with your sweet ass! Make him come inside your ass! Give him something to remember that will drive him crazy knowing he'll never get to fuck your sweet little ass again!"

"Ah... FUCK YOU, JON!" Jerry growled. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut as he groaned loudly and bucked into Barbara. "There you go, partner! I'm comin' in your wife's ass! Ah shit, Barbie... you've got such a sweet little ass..."

Barbara screamed as her pussy convulsed and squeezed her husband's big shaft. She grabbed his face and stared into his eyes as her body was wracked by waves of intense pleasure. "I LOVE YOU, JON!" she moaned loudly. "Ahhhh, fuck... I'll always love you for this..." she breathed raggedly. She crushed her mouth to his.

Jon groaned loudly into his wife's mouth as his orgasm erupted. He wrapped his arms around her as his hips writhed beneath her.I love you, too, Barbara... Too much to ever share you with Jerry again...