Ghosts of Voltariis 6 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

When they finally arrived at the life pod, Araa's face was close to his – as he typed access codes into a solid state control panel, he observed her newly developed features: full lips beneath and aquiline nose; high cheekbones and delicately shaped eyes; long black hair cascading down past her silver grey shoulders. When the hatch of the life pod opened and he shoved her inside, he concluded she was beautiful. But his admiration was short lived when an explosion propelled him forward and he crashed into the opposing bulkhead. His entrance activated a limited scope A.I. that sealed the hatch and fired special boosters that carried the life pod away from the slowly deteriorating station.

Winded and bruised, Brecht made his way to a view port – he saw the station crush around the errant singularity. As it did so, the station's fusion reactor went critical and a cascade of ever increasing mass particles overwhelmed the event horizon and crashed into the singularity, triggering an eruption of x-rays and jets of superheated matter. Interaction with the reactor had the effect desired – the singularity suffered an accelerated entropic deterioration. In a blinding flash of light, the station and the singularity blinked out of existence.

To Brecht, it was a beautiful sight – the light expanded across the void between Sedna Voltariis 6 and its moons, illuminating the atmosphere as the higher layers of gas were struck with highly energized particles ejected from the singularity. Looking at the atmosphere, Brecht wondered if the Vik'sh had ever seen such a display. But Brecht's admiration of the atmospheric phenomenon was short lived as a dissipating gravitational wave front struck the life pod, carrying Brecht to the opposite end of the pod – but before he could crash into the inner hall, a delicate looking, but powerful, arm snagged him and swung him to the floor with sufficient force to wind him.

"Landers? Landers!" was all Brecht could hear as he reluctantly lapsed into unconsciousness – the voice he heard was soothing and familiar.

@@@@@

The life pod was steadily tumbling towards Sedna Voltariis 6 – behind it, the remaining fragments of the station not consumed by the singularity had been crushed to a granular powder that would someday spread to form a thinly layered ring around the planet. Inside the pod, what wasn't tied down floated about, bouncing off the hull and each other.

Brecht slowly regained consciousness – his vision was blurred as he felt heavy and disoriented. As his vision cleared, he saw an odd shimmer just a few arm lengths away. It was the lensing effect of a portable grav field. The generator would amplify a local area of mass by using virtual matter, which in turn would create a lensing event horizon. Brecht suddenly rolled his eyes back into his head when he was overcome with a stinging sensation of heat that drilled into the core of his being while a simultaneous wave of cool covered his skin.

Brecht raised his head and saw a swath of black hair swaying before his eyes as a slim pair of shoulders bobbed up and down. His pants had been opened and his cock was long and hard – she had moved her fine dark hair out of the way and Brecht could see the unbelievably soft silver lips of an upgraded Araa. Her grey eyes met his and he was struck by the uncommon beauty of her newly developed features. His ponderings were short lived as a he was bathed by the sweeping motions of her rough tongue as it embraced his shaft and coated it with her warm equivalent to saliva. He closed his eyes and moaned.

Araa was surprised by the velvety sensation that Brecht's flesh had in her mouth. She had always thought that organic flesh was rough. That she had a mouth was also a surprising element. Yet continued to suck his cock – she enjoyed how he responded to her actions. The engrams that imprinted upon her when she upgraded her cerebral matrix held more than just survival and combat experience. A knowledge and a rampant desire for sexuality inhabited her since the first time she saw Brecht witnessing the destruction of their outpost. She was also satisfying a curiosity she had felt for his anatomy since the first time she saw him naked while in her previous version. Behind the curiosity crawled an odd sense of familiarity – she remembered having done this before. Her body responded to the allusion by releasing a somewhat viscous between her thighs. While she worked the tip of Brecht's cock, holding it with her lips and flicking her tongue across his warm glans, Araa reached between her thighs and felt a tight opening surrounded by small flap-like bits of artiflesh. She was shaken by the intense sensation that overwhelmed the sensory hubs in her quantum core. When Brecht thrust his cock deeper into her newly constructed mouth, she was invaded with the unfamiliar drive to have his cock dive deeply the new crevice between her thighs.

Brecht was confused and aroused as this Araa version 2.0 pumped his shaft with her delicate, silver hand. Her other had reached between her legs and was rubbing her pussy. Through the bliss of the wanton interior of her mouth, his trained mind struggled to work out why the Starcane Foundation would have delivered an engram upgrade that changed his lab assistant into a sex-droid. His ruminations faltered as he followed his instinct and slid his hand over Araa's smooth ass till he joined hers over her pussy. She came still when his fingers caressed hers – she allowed him to push her fingers aside and take over the caressing of her pussy. As he played with her moist slit, she moved her hands across her stomach and touched her breasts – they were firm and round. Araa pinched her nipples and her artiflesh envelope erupted with smallish bumps as she was assaulted with extreme sensations from between her thighs and from her chest. Two words filled her mind: more and bliss.

Brecht noticed the goosebumps that covered her flesh and was fascinated at the idea that she was feeling pleasure – dedicated sex-droids could simulate such reactions but he felt Araa's were authentic. The goosebumps were reminiscent of something that he could not place; he disregarded the sensation when Araa pressed her ass against his hand when he inserted a finger in her pussy and made circular motions. She released his cock from her mouth and lied her head on his crotch and licked his shaft as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt. The sensation she felt was similar to being licked by fire – it occurred to her that the comparison was not hers – but it was fitting for the sensual heat that crawled from where he touched her and lapped across her insides.

Brecht pulled his finger from Araa's pussy and reached down and grabbed a handful of her ebony hair and pulled her face to his. She manoeuvred her body on his so that they could share the sensation of his organic body touching her artificial one. As he looked upon Araa's face – the cheek bones, the shape of her eyes, the fulness of her lips – Araa's new face was known to him. The entire encounter was bathed in recognition: long ago, barely a year into his executive studies, he had been awakened by a soft pair of lips. Her name had been Deirdre – she had been recruited by the Starcane Foundation at the same time he had. She had been a skilled mathematician and pilot. She also became a successful field operative ... until a mission cost her life in its success.

But it was their first shared kiss that confirmed it. Araa tilted her head to the left like she usually did but when their lips met, Araa's moved from right to left, caressing his with their silky smoothness before they parted and her tongue entered his mouth, probing for his. It was a signature Deirdre had when she kissed. As her tongue danced with his, Araa saw recognition wash across his eyes. This triggered a series of synaptic cascades that erupted in her frontal lobes and her mind was filled with images of herself and Brecht sharing breakfast; watching a sunrise on a station orbiting Saturn; she felt life escaping her as a blade stood from her chest – putting the crown upon her head and allowing it to record her last breath.

The life pod had begun to spin out of control – a mirror image of the confusion that inhabited their minds. But years of shared muscular memory and intimate physical knowledge superseded any confusion and like experienced lovers her pussy found his cock and she slid down his shaft. Brecht sighed and reached up and cupped Araa's beautiful, artificial breasts and fondled them as she supported herself by placing her delicate hands on his shoulders and she slid sensuously down his cock. Araa moaned loudly as his flesh touched the sweet spot in her pussy – after just a few strokes, Araa came, sprinkling Brecht with a flotsam of come. Her face fell close to his and she whispered into his ear – Brecht responded by slapping her ass with a harsh smack and thrusting upwards with all his might. Each time Brecht slid in and out of Araa's cunt, she moaned and he felt a tingling sensation trickle from her moist insides and spread from his cock and across his body. He cock twitched as it bathed in Araa's juices.

Chaotic shadows cast an eclectic dance across the walls of the life pod as an eerie glow seeped through the various view ports. The objects that had been floating were now pressed to the ends of the pod as centrifugal force pinned them. If it were seen from the outside, the life pod would look like a blazing, spinning column of flame streaking across the sky of Sedna Voltariis 6. The pod rattled and pieces began to bend when a series of powerful chemical rockets fired counter to the pod's spin. The jolt of stabilization fractured the artificial G field that protected the lovers and Brecht had to grab hold of scorching piping while Araa wrapped her legs around his thighs – they shared a battle to survive with a drive to fuck, and the effort Brecht dedicated to keeping them together lead him to experience a massive orgasm, discharging a geyser of hot come deep up into Araa's artiflesh womb. She felt the walls of her pussy pulsate against his cock, stimulating it to shoot more come in to her – their combined orgasm almost overshadowed the thunderous moan of the life pod contracting as it entered the upper atmosphere of the planet and ceased to burn up.

But the parachute that was to slow their descent faltered.

@@@@@

Every night, when two of the night guardians awaken, the elder Vik'sh enjoy the Jubilation – passion and experiences are shared and permuted, allowing new elders to arise with the Day Mother. All of this is watched over by the youth so their maturation during the Passing is eased. But although 2 guardians were in the night sky, the Vik'sh stopped jubilating when the sky erupted and thunder echoed – but it came with a lightning they had never witnessed. Fire streaked across the sky instead of falling straight down and joining with the ground.

Z'eth'I left the watching circle and chased the the streaking fireball, legs pumping with youthful determination.

Z'eth'I had always been the fastest of the youths – but upon reaching the spot with the fire finally touched the ground, the surface seemed to rupture as though the great dragon at the core of the world was reaching up for the stars.

The great song of fire embraced everything in the area – Z'eth'I was first to feel the warm kiss.

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12