Ghouls Ch. 00

Story Info
Aelves, werwulves, zonbis, and a dragon?
870 words
2.82
6.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never learn to survive until you are faced with death at every turn. To live is no longer the objective. Having a heartbeat is essential to living, and not falling into lifelessness is essential to survival. Death is feared, but so is being dead and alive at the same time, forced to do things you never imagined just to survive. Maybe you're surviving, but are you living?

~I've never felt so alone. They sometimes talk to me, but only to beg me to run or demand I do not move so they can eat me. Some of them don't like the hunger, some embrace it. "I can't fight it, please, get away," or "C'mere, tasty little slut." Having a conversation with a dead ghoul who most likely would eat you if they could isn't exactly the most entertaining thing. They are conscious, but they can't control their urges to kill and survive. Everything is trying to survive. Most of them are just mindless monsters who's speech ranges from grunts to groans. most have no emotion and don't think. Maybe it's because that's the easiest way to deal with what they do and what they have become. Would I be the same?

~We watched our mother be eaten alive, her eyes wide and hand trembling, outstretched toward us. What were we supposed to do? A few months ago, we were in the market with her, looking for dinner, then hell opened it's doors and set fire to the world with this strange disease. So how could we help her. All we could do was watch her die and be exhumed as one of them. That's when we were forced to take pity and kill her. They start out mindless, she came after us, and we weren't about to let our mother be one of those creatures. We held hands as we smashed in her brain with our daggers. We are corrupted and scarred. Now we face this apocalypse as a family of two. We found that we can manipulate the metals in their stilled blood and use them as our puppet... but how does one kill what used to be a person so easily? Why can't I be strong like my sister, or my mother? They never stop coming. How do we survive when we are but two young aelfen with nowhere to go?

~I call it Zonbi Vodou, what we do. It's a forbidden trick passed down through our ancestors which allows us to bend and manipulate metals, but never before have we been able to use it on a living creature... Well, I guess they're not living anymore, but they were once. I can bend the limbs of a ghoul with my mind until they snap. I can use one ghoul to rip another's head off, and then it's own. I can use them as my puppets, and I find it fun. I kill the dead because I love to watch them die, but only one at a time. It's always me who does the killing. My sister is too peaceful and innocent. How could we be twins? She's older by 7 minutes, but she's always embraced that and acted like the big sister. Now, I'm the big sister. I protect her. I won't let her change into one of those things, and she knows it. Would she kill them if my life were threatened?

~A descendant of the original Aelf Ruler of Wulfenheim where wulves reign and my ancestors passed down the form of the wulf. I'm tougher than most with royalty in my blood, but now I've lost all but my brother. When we met, we weren't the most friendly to each other. But now I look up to him as if he were really my brother. I literally look up to him, I'm in his shadow, He's 6'6 and I'm 5'8, but we are nearly equal in power. His skin is thicker and his howl is deeper. But it's not a competition anymore. We embrace our pride which we hold for out true form. As brothers, we fight off hell one ghoul at a time.

~The man-beast whom I call my brother is a Volundre aelf. Royalty. I am a Canthro. Middle class. But we are the same inside and almost the same outside. I am nearly a foot taller in man form and almost two feet taller in wulf form. I despised him upon introduction, but over time, we grew close. Now he is my partner in this hellish world. Not that I had a choice, we were always together and always the strongest. Two of 5 wulves of our century, we excelled in sparring and howling at our king, the moon. We keep up with each other and manage to make fun of the world, even now. Only problem is this raging sexual appetite. I'm stuck with my main man, but no women can be found on the entire island. So far. Also, I can't stand when they cry as they feed or beg us to run just before we slice and dice. I would prefer them all to feel nothing. Then, maybe I would enjoy the hunt like my brother does.