Gia and Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched this man and his mom have simulated sex for several seconds. He could hear his flesh slapping against hers. The clip entered the final portion, showing the man's muscular frame. He threw his head back, presumably finishing. Gerald watched his mom's face, contort with pleasure, his eyes trailed over what little he could see of her back and ass. It wasn't much.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out. The clip jumped to the next scene. It was of another man talking on the phone. Then the clip stopped.

"Wow," Gerald said. "That wasn't so bad. I've seen worse in some of these R-rated movie clips on here."

He scrolled to the related videos, some were thumbnails Gerald already saw from his searching earlier. He saw other movie sex scene clips listed too, not featuring his mother. They all appeared to be uploaded by the same user. Gerald clicked the user's name, 'SexSceneLover', then navigated to their uploaded videos; some Gerald had already watched from the other night. It appeared this user uploaded many sex scenes from mainstream movies and softcore porn movies.

Gerald got bold and clicked on the thumbnail of his mother on her back. He went ahead and clicked play.

"Keep going," Gia's character told Paul's.

"I wasn't done," he said. "Relax."

"Huh, the same dude from the first clip," Gerald noted.

"Besides," Paul's character spoke up. "If I finish, I'll rest up, and we'll go again, and again, and again. We're making a baby, right?"

"Yes we are," Gia smiled, kissing him, some tender music playing in the clip.

The clip turned into a montage of sorts. It showed Gia and Paul in various close-ups. He was on top, then she was, then he was behind. One was her looking over her shoulder, moaning. Gerald gasped when her breast came into view, glancing away. When he looked back, the clip showed his mother sitting on her co-star, moaning, presumably cumming. Paul was doing the same. Gerald watched him lay his mother on her back, trying to focus on her face, not her breasts. They both moaned and Paul laid down on Gia. Sweat, Gerald assumed sprayed water, was covering them. The music changed and the clip quickly jumped to a clothed Gia doing dishes before stopping.

"Keep going," Gerald clicked the related video, another sex scene in this movie.

The camera slowly panned to a steamy shower. Gia was on her knees before Paul, her hands running over his chest, her head obscuring his crotch.

"Oh shit," Gerald said. "Is she - "

Gia rose to her feet, Paul's hand slid over her lower back. Gerald looked to her bare ass in the shower. "Wow."

They were kissing. Paul suddenly turned Gia around, her hands on the steamy shower door. Gerald looked to her breasts, gulping. He watched hands grope and grab them from behind.

"Ah! Ah!" his mother moaned, Gerald having a good, slightly steam-obscured view of her body.

The clip jumped to Gia turning around, in the shower, grabbing Paul and kissing him. The clip ended with Gia guiding him down into sitting position in the shower.

"Whoa," Gerald exhaled slowly. "I shouldn't be watching this," Gerald stood, leaving his room.

Ten seconds later, he rushed back into his room, sitting at his laptop searching for another video. This time of her sex scene in "Saturday the 14th."

This was a definite R-rated, straight-to-DVD, release. Gia's character, a college senior, was sitting around a campfire with other people who, like Gia, looked to be in their 30s - a bit older than college students. They were all drinking booze.

She stood, downed the rest of her drink and sat on the guy nearest her. "You ready?" she asked, kissing him hard.

"Mmm, sure am," he said. He stood, taking Gia with him. The clip jumped to them in a tent.

"I've been wanting that pussy for a while now, Amanda," he said, removing his shirt and belt.

"Come and get it," she said, spreading her legs after pulling up her skirt. The guy dove in, his head between her thighs.

Gerald's eyes widened, watching the camera pan to his mother, licking her lips, removing her top while a guy was in between her legs.

"So good," he paused.

"Shut up and fuck me," Gia said.

"Holy shit, Mom!" Gerald exclaimed.

"Damn, Amanda, my buddy told me you were easy," the guy said, lying top of her.

"He's right," Gia and the guy kissed. The video clip jumped to two friends lighting up a joint in the woods nearby.

"Hey. You hear that?" one of them asked. The other took a puff, shaking his head. The music turned ominous.

The clip jumped to Gia on top of the guy, riding him, hard, her tits on display. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

Gerald covered his mouth, watching his mother's breasts jiggle, as she continued screaming profanities.

"Ah shit!" the guy said, squeezing a tit.

That's when a sharp object, an arrow, protruded through Gia's chest, in between her breasts.

"Amanda!" the guy screamed. "Amanda!"

The camera panned in on the guy's look of horror. He held his hands up, screaming 'no' over and over. Then the clip ended.

Gerald took a deep breath, "Glad it was fake. Wow."

He clicked another video. This was as clip from "New Lives."

"What!?!" the clip immediately started with his mother making out with a blonde woman. He could see their tongues briefly colliding. Gia pushed the woman back against the wall. Her arm moved, Gerald could tell her character was sliding her hand down the woman's pants - even if the camera didn't show it.

They broke the kiss, holding each other by the back of the other's head, the blonde woman moaning into Gia's face.

Slow piano music started, the scene faded to the women in a bedroom, slowly undressing each other. It showed Gia kissing the woman's back, working her way down to her butt. The camera focused on her face, reacting to whatever Gia was doing to the woman's ass.

Both woman naked now, the clip showed them rolling around in bed kissing, groping one another. Gia landed on top, looking into her face as the scene faded to black.

Gerald was in slight shock. He looked to his crotch, he was erect. "Um," he said although the clip wasn't done though. It now showed the two women in the shower. Gia spreading suds over the woman's back, bruises visible.

"I'm sorry he hurt you again," Gia said, holding the blonde from behind.

"Not your fault. I never should've met up with him," she replied.

Gia kissed along the woman's neck and shoulders. "You're safe with me now."

The blonde turned, kissing Gia in the shower. Gia's hands glided down the woman's bruised back and the video clip ended.

"Ok, Ok, I'm done," Gerald said, ashamed of his erection.

"No more," he shook his head. He sat there, staring blankly at his laptop.

"Actually there's one more. Krongor," Gerald clicked to play that related video.

Paul's character, Krongor, was standing by a fire, wearing nothing but a leathery loincloth. The hugely muscular man was distracted by someone - a tall, brunette, wearing some sort of tanned, leathery bikini. It reminded Gerald of a sexy, albeit somewhat stereotypical, Native American costume.

"You fought hard for your clan today," Paul's character, Krongor told Gia's character.

"Our clans are united now. I must fight for both of them," she told him. "But tonight, I give myself to you."

Gerald watched his mother remove the bikini, standing nude before Krongor. Gerald recognized the thumbnail image used for the clip. He was speechless by her beauty.

Paul removed the loincloth and approached his co-star, grabbing her face, kissing her. The scene then jumped to close-up of Gia's breasts, with the fire roaring in the background, Gerald covering his mouth. Paul closed in on her nipples, kissing, licking them. The camera panned up, showing them kiss again. Next the camera was zoomed out, showing the man on top of Gia, his hand on her thigh, moving up and down on top of her. The orchestral music was playing; Gia was moaning every few seconds. The next part of the scene showed Paul behind her, one hand on her breast, the other on her tummy. The two of them moved as though Gia was getting taken from behind. The firelight was illuminating their bodies. The scene jumped to a close-up of Gia looking to her left, at Paul over her shoulder. They stared into one another's eyes and the scene faded to black.



-4-

The next evening, Gerald was standing in his doorway, staring at his closed laptop. He received a text from his mom earlier, stating she was running late, assuring him that they would still go to dinner.

He wanted to watch those sex scenes again. He fought with himself all day. He did yard work, homework, he drove around, he walked around; he couldn't sit still.

Gerald was tugging at his cock, "I'll watch them again. If I jack off to them, to her, so be it."

He took a few steps forward when he was saved by his mother. "Gerald! I'm home! Let's go eat!" she called out from the front door.

He breathed a sigh of relief. He survived jacking off to his mother, for now.

"Hey!" Gia arrived at his door. "Get dressed. Something nice. I'm going to change too."

"Ok, sure," Gerald nodded.

He threw on some khakis and button up shirt. Several minutes later his mom met him at the front door, wearing a tight, short, tropical pattern dress. Gerald couldn't help think how hot she looked, given that he's seen her naked and in sexual situations - even if they were simulated, or so he assumed.

"Hi," he nervously said.

"Hey," she hugged him. "I'm starving. I'll drive."

They ended their hug, Gia grabbing Gerald's hand, walking to her car.

On the way to restaurant, Gerald made a decision. He would talk to his mom about her acting career. They rarely ever discussed it before. Gia only telling him it was small, low-budget, movies - nothing special. He recalled her telling him he wouldn't be interested. Gerald concluded in hindsight it was because of her sex scenes. It made sense to him, but he was curious about them, about her, about all of it. Was she a slut? She didn't seem like it. He wanted to talk with her about it. Gerald came up with a plan during dinner. He'd tell a little lie and see where it took him.

"I've been wanting to try this place since it opened," Gia said, folding her napkin, placing it on her lap. "It's so nice too. I'm glad I'm here with you."

"Thanks, Mom."

They ordered appetizers, Gerald ordered tea, Gia wine. They divvied up some bread sticks. Afterward, Gerald decided to tell his fib.

"Hey, Mom, I have a friend at school. We'll he's not a great friend actually. He was picking on me about something," Gerald started.

"Oh?" Gia glared. "About what?"

"Heh, well, it's silly. And I wasn't too bothered by it. But it did make me wonder about something."

"What is it? You can tell or ask me about it," Gia reached across the table, patting Gerald's hand.

"He said he saw some of those movies you were in."

Her eyes widened, "Oh, I see. Ha. I didn't think anyone saw those."

"Yeah. Anyway, he was picking on me about certain scenes you were in."

Gia withdrew her hand from her son's. "Oh. I see. Certain scenes."

"Right. Anyway, well - "

"So your buddy saw me in those scenes, maybe saw me naked, and got his jollies off. Then he picked on you about it. What a little snot. Ignore him."

"No, no, it's fine. Really. He wasn't mean to me. Just complimented you in a way to try to embarrass me."

"I see. Well, yes, those movies I was in had some adult themes, and adult scenes," Gia said. "They are rated-R, straight to DVD crap."

"Right," Gerald could see his mom was embarrassed and angry. "Sometimes movies have those scenes, you know? I mean you aren't a, uh, porn star, right? Or a stripper. You're not a slut. Are you?" Gerald asked, lowering his voice.

"Oh, Gerald," Gia grabbed his hands again. "Is that what you think I am? Did that kid make it sound like I was?"

"No! Not at all. I was just saying you weren't. Just because you had sex scenes in a movie doesn't make you a slut. Right?" Gerald hoped.

Gia laughed, "Right. Want to know about what really goes on in those dumb scenes?"

"Sure."

Gia leaned in closer, "There is zero, and I mean zero, romance, eroticism, or anything sexy about them. We're in a room full of people. There's lights, cameras, equipment, crew members and so on. I have never, nor has anyone I've had a scene with, been even remotely, uh, aroused. Do you follow me?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You know about the birds and the bees," Gia continued speaking in a quiet tone. "There's never been an erection. And I, well, I've never been, you know, aroused."

"Uh - "

"I've never been moist down there. Never had increased blood flow. I've never been hot and bothered," Gia chuckled. "In all honestly, it's us remembering a choreography of sorts, going through the motions, and hoping it ends ASAP."

"So you don't enjoy it?"

"Not really. I figured I could handle it, so I went through with it. In my first movie, it was such a small portion of the film. I got to use a sword, a shield, fight - all that stuff made it worth it. There was one sex scene and I was scared, but I knew it was my job and I was getting paid a decent amount. The guy I worked with, Paul, is a veteran. He was giving me tips, helping me relax, telling me it's just like a dance, even cracking jokes. We have to remember the choreography. Once I saw there was nothing sexual about it, at least on our end, I was able to relax more. I still don't like being naked on a set, with all those people around. But I know now, that they are there to do their jobs too. Be it, lighting, makeup, or the director - they're just trying to tell a story."

"I see. Sounds like it can be awkward."

"Oh it is. Every time. But when I see no one is getting turned on by it, they're just trying to complete a scene, I relax a little."

"My friend was wondering if it was like porn. I was hoping it wasn't. Sounds like it's not."

"Not at all Gerald. Not at all. However," Gia paused, eyes lowering. "This newest role I've taken on, well, it's not a porno but there's a lot of sex scenes in it."

"Really?"

"Yes. I was hesitant, but the job is paying more than all the others I've had. Plus I'm under contract. It's being referred to as an erotic thriller."

"Oh, I guess I can figure out what that means."

"Yeah," Gia shook her head. "The production is struggling too. This guy they've cast is difficult to work with."

"Paul?"

"No, not him. He's awesome. A good guy. He plays my character's husband. The younger actor they've cast as my character's," she paused.

"What?"

"The movie is about a woman who has an affair with a younger guy. She goes a bit crazy too. The guy they cast to play my character's lover isn't easy to work with," Gia explained.

"Oh, how so?"

"He doesn't take direction well, he over acts, he does things his own way. Anyway, there's been script rewrites, the movie is behind schedule. I'm really, really hoping it works out. I could use that money. It'd easily pay for most of your college. It's not big, Hollywood millions, but it's a very nice paycheck."

"Sorry, Mom. I hope it works out."

"All these silly sex scenes on top of it, makes things harder too. Plus, next week, I'll be working so much during your week off of school. I feel bad."

Gerald shrugged, "Well, I understand. You need to work."

"I think I have an idea. You can come to the studio with me!"

"Oh, I don't know if that's a good idea."

"No, it'll be great. Ride with me on Monday. They are always looking for volunteers to help serve food, clean set, move equipment," Gia explained. "They're cheap!"

"I don't know, Mom."

"Don't worry about seeing in an intimate scene. Most of the ones with Paul have been filmed. Somewhere at various other locations. The ones that remain will be with this other guy," Gia shivered. "He's creepy too. I'm not a casting director, but they should've cast someone younger and who could give off a shy vibe."

"I guess I could come in on Monday," Gerald said.

"Yes. Please do. You can walk around, explore. If anyone asks, just say you're a volunteer or intern. We can have lunch together."

"Alright, I'll do it," Gerald agreed, remembering her sex scenes, hoping maybe he'd catch a glimpse of her in action in person.

***

After their meal, mom and son headed home. They changed in pajamas and met back on the couch, Gia's orders.

"You don't think I'm a bad mom, do you?" Gia asked sitting next to Gerald, her legs lying across his lap. His hands were on her knees and thighs, rubbing them over the sweatpants which covered them.

"No, why do you say that?"

"Just haven't been around much."

"No, I understand," Gerald smiled at her, finding it difficult to look away. He knew watching those clips of her did something to him.

"Good. Hey, do you have any more questions for me? About my work; about those scenes?"

Gerald laughed, "Maybe."

"Well ask away! I've already told you those scenes aren't very enjoyable, are awkward, and not sexy in reality. What else would you like to know?"

"My friend said he saw you with a lady, Mom!" Gerald poked her side.

"Oh dear. Yeah, there was a brief scene. But I loved that movie. I got to fight again and pretend to beat up a guy. I guess you're wondering what it was like. It was nice. We were both scared, but tried our best to live in our character's minds. We took a couple shots of rum, encouraged one another, and well, went at it!"

"Wow."

"Yeah, probably won't do that again. The movie turned out great though."

"Have you seen anything? Like private parts?"

"Sort of."

"Huh?"

"Oh shoot, we're both adults. There was a scene in a shower where I was on my knees in front of him."

Gerald knew exactly which sex scene that was - the second one from "The First Year." He played along pretending he's never seen it.

"I was moving my head back and forth, you know, making it look like I was," Gia bit her bottom lip. "Fellatio?"

"Ah, yeah, I've heard that term."

"Ok good. Anyway, my eyes were closed, so I didn't see him like that. I counted to ten or so in my head, then stood up to continue the scene. Paul made a joke right before we started filming - it nearly ruined the take. It was about how I'd need a magnifying glass to find it. His penis."

"Oh, heh, funny."

"Anyway, I've only seen stuff in my peripheral vision. I make it a point not to look directly at anything like that."

"Have they seen you?"

"Sometimes it's unavoidable. Especially if the scene calls for them to, well, touch or kiss certain things. Plus, that sort of stuff tends to happen when two people are being intimate anyway. Paul would usually ask if it's ok if he touched me here," Gia nodded to her chest. "Sometimes I'd say stuff like 'You could lie me down, then get on top to kiss around here. The camera should be zoomed in on us at that point.' He'd agree, and we'd work out the choreography together."

"Does it feel weird that he's, you know," Gerald glanced to her chest.

"It did at first. Still does, all of it, but nowhere near as bad. Maybe if there wasn't so many cameras and crew around. This new guy though," Gia shook her head. "He's rough, he doesn't ask, he doesn't coordinate a scene with me. He does his own thing. Usually it's not what the director had in mind for our characters. He's supposed to be shy and sort of scared; he doesn't portray that at all."

"Maybe they'll fire him."

"Maybe!" Gia rose up, her legs still on her son's lap, and hugged him. Kissing his cheek. "I'll be glad you'll be around on Monday. Maybe we can chat between takes or set tear downs."

"I'd like that," Gerald replied. She kissed his cheek again, then went to the kitchen for popcorn. Gerald watched her tall frame walk away, eyes to her ass, thinking how gorgeous she was, how lucky Paul was - even if it was all pretend.