GianCarlo Ch. 09

Story Info
Time's up for Gian and Delia.
8.3k words
4.48
10.8k
12

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey guys and dolls. There aren't enough apologies to throw out there for this next chapter being way way way way overdue. So this is for all of my readers who haven't given up on me. For those who have feel free to tell me about myself via emails or comments after you've read this. There's more on the horizon. Love y'all Kenny.

*****

"The fuck, man, you don't use the door anymore?" Gian asked sounding angrier than he meant to. His heart was beating up the inside of his chest, from the surprise, his climax or both.

Stefan gave him a confused look, "I've never used the door." Then understanding dawned on him. Stefan noticed Gian's underwear sitting low on his ass, "Delia, are you behind the counter?"

Delia slapped her hands over her face in pure mortification when she heard Stefan call her, "Hi Stefan," she called.

"You guys are cutting it pretty close to sundown." He said with concern.

"Oh God, not a lecture too," Delia groaned to herself, but everyone heard. This was probably the most embarrassed she's ever been in her life, which was saying something considering who her mother and sister was.

Like two kids with a new toy Gian quickly thanked Stefan for bringing them condoms and stared him down until he left. Delia turned to Gian and smiled mischievously before pulling him by the hand to his bedroom. She kicked the door closed behind them before pressing herself against Gian, nibbling his neck. She moaned when she found him hardening. His third erections in the span of an hour, Dee knew that meant multiple orgasm hour. Something she'd learned about last night with Gian. After coming so many times it took longer and longer for him to come until he has her spasming over and over. Just the thought of that alone lit Dee skin on fire. Every touch and lids from him made her body tremble in anticipation. She pushed him to the bed behind him and began stripping off every stitch of clothing she had.

"Come fuck me, mi coniglietta." he growled, his gaze sending shivers down her spine.

"Can do," she said with a smile. Delia slowly mounted him pressing her center against his now hard cock. Her hands slowly ran up his chest as she ground her swollen nub against him, sending sweet shocks through her body.

He gripped a hand full of her hips pulling her tighter against him. Her skin was so brown and delicious, Gian leaned up to run his tongue over her breast and dark puckered nipples. Dee moaned arching her breasts against his mouth. She reached down and worked his swollen cock free from his underwear. Gian opened a condom packet and rolled it on.

"How did he know what size to get?" Dee asked, it was funny to think that Stefan knew the size of Gian's dick.

He responded by lifting her up by her hips and impaling her on his hardness. Dee gasped at the sudden move then moaned as he filled her completely. She loved when he was rough with her, but it was her turn to be in control. Delia ran her hands up his chest enjoying the strength and heat beneath her palms, running them down long arms then pulling his hands into hers.

Delia pressed her breasts into his hands, moaning as he kneaded them. She rode him slowly. The way Gian filled and stretched her walls sent tremors through her body. She took her time changing pace and rhythm until she found one that had hit the spot. Delia couldn't explain it any better. She kept up her pace finding it hard to not moan loudly. She saw the knowing look in Gian's eyes before he began to meet her thrust with his own. Delia threw her head back and moaned as pressure built up inside her

"Goddamn," she groaned as her body fell over the edge into a shuddering bliss. It felt as if her while body was on fire.

Gian quickly gripped her hips and pumped into her relentlessly. She cried his name as Gian drove her to new heights. Delia was at the edge of another orgasm just as the last still reverberated through her body. She could only imagine the strength of this one. She braced herself on Gian's chest as she came. Her juices coated her thighs and his. Delia pulled away rolling to the bed beside him. She had to catch her breath. She slowly stood on wobbly legs.

Gian laughed again, "Where you going?" He looked so smug she was almost mad. He always did this. She'd try to be the sexy love goddess she always thought she'd be but he'd turn it into a game of how many times he could make her cum. She really should count her blessings.

Gian was up following behind her, then pinning her to the nearest wall. Delia whimpered as she allowed herself to be trapped between a wall and a hard place. To be honest going for a third orgasm scared her. She could feel that there was something bigger but she hadn't wanted to pass out. Gian gently bit the flesh of her neck, not enough to break the skin but enough to send a jolt of pain through her as his fingers plucked at her nipples and his hard cock nudged at her entrance.

"Don't be scared, he growled into her neck, "I'll take care of you."

Gian quickly plunged into her, Delia's sensitive core shuttered around him and she moaned. Delia braced herself against the wall, her palms and cheek pressed against its cool surface in surrender. She gasped with every deep stroke then whimpered his name as her body tightened.

"Come for me, coniglietta"

Dee cried out as she climaxed, her body flooded with electric shocks and heat. Gian sped pace as she continued to cry out his name. Suddenly his arm was around her hips lifting her to her toes and sending his hard cock deeper. Delia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as what felt like a continuous orgasm over took her. The sound of their slick flesh slapping against each other filled the air mingling with Gian's grunts of satisfaction and Delia's whimpering surrender. Delia crashed into a second orgasm; her body becoming a bundle of nerve endings.

"Oh my god, Gian," she moaned loudly.

"I could fuck you all day," he groaned as his fingers found and toyed with her swollen nub.

A pressure was building inside her foreign and yet familiar. Oh god, she was going to pee, but hadn't the strength to stop. Delia opened her mouth to warn Gian but a moan of ecstasy skipped out instead.

Gian's hard cock swelled inside of her and she knew he was near coming. The urge to pee grew stronger. Gian cursed in Italian as he came, pumping deeper inside her. The sound of his pleasure took her arousal to upper echelons of delight. Suddenly her body clenched tightly, then realized in what she could only describe as the strongest orgasm of her life. Her skin lit with a sensation that was both hot and cold, and pleasure overwhelmed her. Hot liquid trailed down her legs and pooled at their feet.

"I'm peeing," she moaned weakly as her body still convulsed in the throes of ecstasy. Goodness, how could one be so completely embarrassed yet so rapturous?

"Come for me, Dee" he moaned near her ear stroking her nub in slow motions. Her body twitched and jerked as the last of her climax left her limbs tingling.

They both stayed there frozen, holding onto that moment of bliss. When Gian finally loosened his grip and let her to the ground, Delia scurried to the bathroom as quickly as she could manage on wobbly legs.

"Delia, wait!" Gian called just as she closed the door behind her.

Was she upset? Gian had to worry but truthfully wanted to laugh. Delia honestly thought she had pissed and that was a little funny. He felt a little pride. He had gotten her to ejaculate and that was a gift in and of itself. Gian quickly disposed of the full condom and cleaned the puddle all the while grinning. He was absolutely exhausted from their exertions but he couldn't leave her with her embarrassment.

He looked toward the bathroom door and tried to imagine the state that Dee would be in. His upbringing never prepared him for dealing with the emotions of others, especially one like Delia. He tentatively opened the bathroom door.

Gian found Delia settled into the tub, her face buried in her hands. She looked up when he walked in. Gian couldn't be sure if she was upset, her expression was unreadable.

"I'm so sorry about...that. No one tells you that it's hard to hold it while you're having sex."

Gian chuckled, "You didn't pee," he said as he walked toward the tub. She leaned up allowing him to ease into the tub behind her. "You came...a lot. Its female ejaculate, girl cum, and its normal and I bet it felt incredible." Gian explained pulling her into his chest.

"I appreciate you trying to make me feel better." Delia said as Gian took the soapy sponge from her hand to run out over her body.

"You don't believe me? It's called squirting in pornos."

Delia still didn't seem to believe him.

"How about I make you do it again to prove it to you." Gian buried his free hand between her legs. Her sensitive spent snatch jumped against his fingers and she chuckled as if she'd been tickled.

"I'll just have to take your word for it." She said stilling his hand.

# # #

"I've got a surprise for-what are you watching?" Gian asked when he saw Delia eyes intent on the screen of his laptop.

"Nothing," she replied sweetly, as she closed the laptop. Gian hopped onto the bed next to her. He gave her a knowing smile as he opened up the laptop. She was watching more squirting videos.

"You perv, you're obsessed." He said laughing. Delia's face when she first saw a video was priceless.

"I am, why doesn't anyone tell you these things? They should at least mention it in those "My Period" books."

Gian laughed at her rant, "I wanted to show you something, and then maybe we can continue your sex education." He said the last nibbling on her bare shoulders.

Gian pulled Delia's naked body in front of him and placed the laptop in her lap. With long arms he reached around her to pull up the website. She watched him, her gaze traveling up his arm to his chin and lips. She pressed a kisses there, trailing them along his chin along his jaw.

"I hate to stop you but I want to know what you think."

Dee complied checking out what looked to be photos of a small apartment. It didn't seem to be anything special about the place. The bathroom was definitely better than the one she had at home and it had a nice little balcony.

"You've found an apartment already?" She said slowly finding the charm in the place as Gian scrolled through the picture. They'd only just decided that they'd move to Portland and become hipsters. Gian and Delia talked about it often. So much so that Delia thought their plan had become a bit convoluted with details.

"Yeah, I spoke with the land lord already. The deposit goes through on the first and a month after that the place is ours."

Delia lit up with excitement, "So this is really happening." she said feeling both exited to be free to come and go as she pleased but saddened that now all forms of contact with her sister will have to be cut off, for a while. Maybe even for a couple years if Gian's father will be tracking them down like Gian insists. Denise was her last life line.

Gian registered the sorrow in her face and held her tighter, "We'll be free to be together, we'll start a new life." He reminded her. Delia nodded not being able to shake her sadness but she appreciated his optimism.

"I can't wait to make this apartment our new home." She said turning her face up to kiss the underside of his chin. Gian kissed her lips. He had plans on making her happy for the rest of their lives.

# # #

Anthony. Denise had thought about it all day. Stefan had an adult son named Anthony. The thought of it exhilarated her in a way. Stefan was an actual fucking vampire! She was in this. Dating a vampire wasn't really what she'd imagine. Loveable, sincere and loyal Stefan was, exciting he was not.

Secondly, Denise was concerned. Why wouldn't he even mention it, hint at it, something? To Denise It meant that there was a deeper, more intimate part of Stefan that she hadn't even began to see. Denise wasn't particularly upset by that but wondered if that meant he didn't fully trust her. Well, she planned to gain his trust all of it.

"Can vampires have children?" Denise asked feigning passing curiosity. She and Stephan were lounging in his bed when the question simply fell from the air. Stefan looked up into Denise's face from where he lay in her lap. He studied her face for a few more moments and his silence broke her.

"Who told you, was it Gian?" Stefan said easily figuring out what she was up to. Stefan sat up.

"No one told me anything," Denise said assured in the truth of it. "I was just wondering."

When Stefan continued to stare she said, "Is there something to tell me?"

Stefan groaned scrubbing a hand down his face, she'd found out somehow. "I wasn't trying to hide him from you." He said.

"- and I want snooping I swear." Denise responded quickly.

Stefan nodded looking off, "I was going to tell you when the time was right. I figured I'd give you time to adjust to the idea of my age and the fact that I'm not human anymore before springing an adult son on you."

"So I'll get to meet him?" She asked excitedly already deciding she'd make him call her auntie. Stefan's eyes darkened and quelled her excitement. Anthony was his only relative and she wouldn't get to meet him.

"I haven't seen him in years." He admitted with barely contained sadness.

"Does he know...what you are?"

"He doesn't know me," he said his face becoming unreadable.

Denise thought about that for a moment. That intimate part of Stefan that Denise had yet to know, it was full of pain, barely contained suffering. "Do you want Anthony to know you?" She finally asked.

Stefan gave her look that said he didn't want to answer. For a second Denise believed that he wouldn't.

"No," he finally said, "he's doing great in life. This would just..."

Stefan couldn't say it. He didn't want to even imagine what would happen. He had no clue what his mother has told Anthony about him. Of course he wanted to see and know his son but he wouldn't risk his son's good life to do it.

Denise found herself looking deep into his eyes facing his pain and understanding it completely. Stefan looked away when he'd registered her understanding.

"You hungry?" He asked switching gears. He stood up and headed toward the door.

"What if he wanted to know you?" Denise asked freezing his steps, "What if he accepts what you are like I do?"

"What if he doesn't?" Stefan said fiercely as he whipped around to pin Denise with a look. Denise jumped, she hadn't expected the outburst. His gaze softened before he said, "It's not that simple."

"What if it is?" Denise said softly.

"Denise!" He said in a tone closer to a shout. Then he sighed, "I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about this."

Denise nodded. Stefan was like a Pitt bull with a festering wound, snarling and snapping at whoever got too close. Denise would not be thwarted. She would help him heal whether he wanted it or not. She loved him and that duty bound her to it. Denise would see Stefan happy and Stefan would see his son.

# # #

Delia stared at the ceiling but when she wasn't careful her eyes slid to Gian's desktop at the corner of the room.

'Stop, stop it' she reminded herself returning her gaze to the smooth white ceiling. Delia sighed heavily. She was bored as fuck. Except for Pinterest Delia was banned from social media lest Durante's goons trolled it for her whereabouts. She'd read every single word in Gian's apartment including the owner's manual to his motorcycle. Goddamn she was bored and understood how it could bring someone to tears.

Gian had left at sundown with Stefan to "prepare" for their trek across country. This could have literally been anything from fake papers to snacks for the plane ride. Of course Delia was not allowed to help. Her eminent danger being the reason they cited. Bullshit! She was smart she was resourceful, she was useful. Delia was beginning to feel like a Faberge egg in a glass box and she gave in.

Delia always gave in. She plopped down in front of Gian's wide computer screen and logged into his online university account. Delia was shocked when a reminder popped up for finals. Already?! How many weeks have passed? It had to be at least five for the semester to have flown by. Delia had already stopped tracking the days, her life passing by in weeks and apparently now in months.

Delia logged into Gian's physics class and proceeded to take his final exam. Gian had given up on his classes almost from the day they started rubbing privates, and Delia's mind craved use. She had gravitated toward it. She was sure that she was committing some sort of fraud but that only made it more exciting. Delia zoned into her work (correction Gian's work) and truly lost sense of time and space. It felt amazing. Her mind did aerobics and it was honestly fun.

After a time Delia had ran out of physics problems and submitted the test. She squealed in excitement. She scored a ninety-six percent. Apparently spelling counted on the essay questions. She was killing the game! But it wasn't a game this was real and all under Gian. Delia would have loved going to college maybe moving onto campus. She'd be a part of like a million different associations not to mention pledging some historically black sorority. She could have been a Delta. Delta Delia is what they'd call her.

Delia sighed. 'Should-a, could-a, would-a was a dead dog in the street' as her mother would say. Delia was young; she could still go to school and even become a Delta. Delia's stomach dropped. How could she be certain of that? Her future wasn't certain at all, she had been suspended in time here as her life switched directions. Her future was a spinning needle in a compass, who is to say in which direction it will point?

As Delia's thoughts took a bitter turn Gian appeared in the middle of the bedroom with a smile as bright as his eyes. Delia's thoughts melted at the sight. Gian rushed over scooping her up in his arms. Della immediately wrapped her legs around him. She had stopped worrying that he wasn't strong enough to lift her and begun to enjoy it.

"I've got so many surprises for you," he exclaimed before burying kisses in the crook of her neck.

"My favorite!" She said chuckling at his attentions.

"Your surprises," he said setting her to the ground before grabbing her by the ass and pulling her close.

"I've put them in my pocket, but I forgot which one has which surprise," he said playfully.

"I'll help you find it," Delia said her voice becoming a lusty drawl. She ran her hands up his thighs stopping at the bulge that formed there.

"That's not it, Chester the Molester." he said his voice barely over a whisper.

Delia's hands continued to explore that bulge until Gian's heartbeat began to speed. Then she turned to examining his pockets. She searched his right pocket and fished out the item.

"What are these for?" She asked holding up two silver-colored, freshly cut keys.

"Those, my dear, are the keys to our apartment in Portland."

"Seriously?" She asked with excited disbelief. She looked at the keys again with new eyes. They were her keys to freedom from this prison. It was ironic how apartment keys were the keys to her freedom from this apartment prison. She shrieked gleefully and threw her arms around his neck.

"I can practically taste the cold rainy freedom"

Gian laughed, "Stefan and I finalized everything tonight, we officially have a roof over our heads. Much better Stefan has connections in Portland. So we won't be destitute."

Dee frowned, and then remembered that was a good thing.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything's great. I was just thinking that we wouldn't have been destitute. Were young strong and resourceful."

"Oh no," Gian said, "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that we won't be alone or without support."