Gianna's Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
An Italian cuckolding.
2.4k words
3.43
26.1k
19
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Rubenesque Italian wife Gianna shouted something to me as she left the house in Italian that I think meant 'I'll be back later.' I was in our bedroom folding clothes, straightening up Gianna's huge shoe collection and changing the sheets on the bed. Our marriage was a strange one to say the least. I spoke very little Italian and Gianna spoke very little English. We had met at a friend's wedding in Italy, where I had also decided to spend a month or two on vacation after the wedding. I had lost my job in the states and figured what better time to chill out.

Gianna was gorgeous, big, busty, thick thighs, long black hair, blue eyes, and lips that would make any man melt. The day of the wedding she wore a dress that was way too short and way too low cut and she received stares from both men and women. Not speaking much Italian, I introduced myself and asked her to dance. I found she spoke very broken English but we communicated in other ways. She could tell I loved her cleavage and big butt as I constantly watched her during the day and she constantly flaunted herself at me while dancing with other men. That night we left the reception separately and I watched her drive away in some Italian sports car with some guy who looked like he belonged in a Dolce and Gabana ad. There was a knock at my hotel door at 2am that morning and I struggled to the door, opened it and found Gianna standing there, disheveled and a bit drunk. She burst into the room, made herself at home and immediately attacked me.

I put up little struggle as I peeled her dress off only to see tiny bite marks on her tits. Peeling her thong off, she lay on the bed pointing to her shaved pussy motioning for me to lick her. Hypnotized by her beauty, I licked her pussy sensing it was wetter than what one would expect. It tasted salty and warm and I have to confess I loved it. In that moment I knew that Gianna had come from the stud's house and I was licking his and her cum from her pussy. Honestly I didn't care, I was in Italy with a gorgeous Italian BBW licking her and having fun. I never thought it would last past a one night stand. After making Gianna cum three times that night she passed out and I was left naked with a raging hard on. I found myself going to the bathroom and jerking off; a sign of things to come.

The rapture I felt that night was incredible and when I awoke in the morning Gianna was gone. I sat up in bed and wondered had I dreamed the whole thing? And then I looked on the floor and saw her thong lying there and knew she had been there. It went on like that for the next week with Gianna showing up at my hotel room late at night, me licking her to drunken orgasm as she would drift off to sleep leaving me hard and frustrated. She never spoke much but I could always tell what she wanted and I could always tell she had been with someone prior to coming to me. I began to become addicted to her visits. I would make sure I was at the hotel early every night always available for her. One morning I stayed awake and followed her when she left my hotel. She went to a small house by the sea. From what I could tell she lived there alone. I wanted so to go knock on the door but didn't want her to be angry with me, another sign of things to come.

On her next nightly visit, I tried to explain in my feeble Italian that I was enamored with her and I adored her and wanted to have a relationship with her. She snickered and grabbed my head and motioned towards her pussy. I licked her wildly somehow wanting to prove to her that I was serious. That night while licking her I moved my tongue further and further back until I was licking her asshole and could feel her squirming. Darting my tongue in and out of her ass she flailed wildly on the bed and came in a thunderous orgasm. The next morning there was a note on my pillow with an address on it. I followed the cobblestone streets to a small building on the outskirts of town, it was a tavern. Opening the door I spotted Gianna behind the bar with a smile on her face and wearing a very low cut blouse, her tits half out. She smiled and motioned for me to sit down as there were no other patrons at the bar.

We talked as best we could with our broken language skills for over an hour. She told me she had been married once to the tavern's owner but he had been killed in a car wreck and she had taken over the tavern. She said the women of the village looked down on her and thought she was a whore because of the way she dressed and the way she pursued her lust for sex. She made no bones about the fact that she liked sex - and there were plenty of young Italian studs in this and the surrounding villages more than willing to satiate her urges. I wanted this woman more than I've ever wanted anything in my life and I told her so. Gianna told me to come behind the bar and lick her pussy. I did it like a robot. I heard the door open people coming into the tavern and attempted to get up but Gianna held my head down there. I was shocked, afraid and excited all at once. I knelt on the floor, head up Gianna dress licking her shaved pussy while she casually carried on a conversation with two men at the bar, pouring them beers and acting as if nothing was wrong.

A week later we were married in a small civil ceremony with a justice of the peace and Gianna and I. I moved my meager belongings into Gianna's house and that night I attempted to consummate our marriage. As I crawled between Gianna's meaty thighs, her glistening shaved pussy staring up at me and her big tits laying there like inflated balloons, I grew to my full four inches and tried to enter Gianna.

Humping away, she kept looking up at me, "are you in yet?" she said in her broken English accent.

It was no use to lie I said, 'yes Gianna I'm deep inside your pussy!' She laughed, 'you may be in my pussy but you're not DEEP inside my pussy!'

It was that comment and that moment that made me explode. I knelt there an embarrassed groom on his wedding night knowing my new wife had not even felt my cock inside her! Gianna slowly reached down and I thought she was going to touch my cock, but instead she spread her swollen lips parting them and motioning for me lick her.

"But Gianna I just came in there." She snickered and licked her own nipple,

"I'm sure it's not the first time you've tasted a man's cum, as a matter of fact I KNOW it's not the first time you've tasted a man's cum, now lick me!" I went down on her licking my own cum from her pussy and making her cum twice by licking her pussy and once by licking her ass.

Our lives settled into the routine. I was to become the househusband she the breadwinner. I would stay home, shop, cook, clean, do the yard-work, laundry while Gianna went to run the tavern. Most nights she would come home late, sometimes tipsy, sweaty and looking for me to lick her pussy. Every night I eagerly complied never knowing how I would find my wife. Would she have another man's cum in her? Would she be tipsy? Would she come home at all? And each night I waited, my cock straining inside one of the humiliating outfits Gianna made me wear while at home. Sometimes she would dress me in tiny shorts or just a jock strap, other times it was a pair of her thigh highs or if she was really in a naughty mood it would be totally naked and shaved. And every night I waited like a dog yearning for its master's return home. Knowing whatever state she came home in I would gladly welcome her and lick her clean.

One night I watched as a convertible sports car pulled up outside our house and watched as Gianna got out and walked around to the driver's side and deeply kissed the young stud in the driver's seat. Her blouse was unbuttoned and she wasn't wearing a bra, her skirt hiked up almost so you could see her pussy. Their deep French kiss ended and she walked towards the house waving at him. He said something in Italian that sounded like a question. All I could hear was Gianna's reply which was

"Lui ha un cazzo piccolo!" which I knew in Italian meant "He has a tiny cock!" and I knew she was talking about me!

She walked into the house, took my hand and led me to the bedroom where I licked her pussy and ass like Pavlov's dog. Gianna lay naked on the bed after her last orgasm and within seconds she was sound asleep. I on the other hand was going crazy with lust looking at her naked body. I took my tiny cock in my hand and jerked it furiously while looking at my gorgeous naked sleeping wife. I came in my hand and unbelievably raised my hand to my mouth and cleaned it. I was hers! My nights were punctuated by her commands of "leccare la figa" which means "lick my pussy" or "leccare il culo" lick my ass in Italian and I obeyed without hesitation.

Around the village I was always treated to sneers and snickers from both men and women as I went about my daily routine of shopping, or running errands. Most would say things in Italian that I didn't understand but the connotation was always there that they were somehow making fun of me. Somehow it was like I was in a different world, I knew what I was, I was Gianna's cuckold, but here I didn't speak the language and no one knew me so for some strange reason I was very comfortable with it. It became my way of life. Even Gianna knew that she had total control over me. After our marriage and because I wasn't an official Italian citizen I could only stay in the country because I was married to her. So I knew that if she ever divorced me I'd be deported immediately and lose the love of my life and my lovely lifestyle. Sometimes at night if I had been especially good Gianna would call and tell me to come to the tavern to walk her home. I would be greeted with jeers and laughs and pats on the back by guys in the tavern who I'm sure had had Gianna at some point, all of them talking in Italian to me and me not understanding. It was embarrassing, emasculating and entirely erotic!

Whenever Gianna and I were together and went to any function she would introduce me in Italian and say "egli e il mio cornuto" which I didn't know the meaning of until several months after we were married and an old Italian lady at the market told me that it meant "he is my cuckold" to which I became very red faced only to have her laugh as I walked away and hurried home.

And at home and out of it Gianna would always refer to me in her Italian pet name but calling to me, "piccolo" which means "tiny" in Italian. I knew it and loved it and thought of it as an endearing term and would rush to her side when summoned. Sometimes on Monday's when the tavern was closed a red sports car would appear outside our house with a young Italian man from the next village in it who would beep the horn and Gianna would run out usually dressed in a low cut very sheer white dress with no bra or panties on underneath, get in and off they would go. She would come back to me early on Tuesday morning disheveled and wet with her lover's cum which I would dutifully clean up. Gianna loved knowing that since that first honeymoon night I had not been in her pussy but rather my orgasms came from me playing with myself watching her naked body as she slept. She would also come up with novel, humiliating ways for me to cum which sometimes were torture for me always amused Gianna.

One such way was when I was made to lay on my back legs spread back over my head as Gianna would get between my legs with a lubed up rubber glove on and stroke my cock and tickle my balls and every now and then slipping one of her lubed fingers into my ass. Knowing that it drove me wild, she would continue to tease and stroke my tiny shaved cock and balls sometimes barely touching them making every nerve in my body stand on end. Repeatedly she would bring me to the brink of orgasm over and over never letting me cum. Finally sometimes after almost an hour of this torture she'd tell me that I could cum as she would stroke my cock and then at the very last minute let go of my cock ruining my orgasm as I watched my tiny cock spurt cum yearning and begging for her to stroke me only to have her laugh her wicked laugh tossing her hair back in mock disgust.

Other times I would be made to get on all fours while Gianna put a small bowl under my cock and she would stroke and tease my cock to the brink of orgasm. This was a very painful but erotic act known as milking where you are brought right to the brink of orgasm by having your cock stroked and then she would release my cock and put a finger up my ass gently massaging my prostate making me cum into the small bowl and then drink it all up. She would purr "piccolo is such a good boy!" and then lay back with her legs spread as I would get into position to lick her to orgasm and watch her drift off to sleep.