Giant Ch. 03

Story Info
Giant finds new village women in his search for orgasm
4.7k words
4.21
66.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from Giant (Ch.1) and Giant Ch.2)

The giant reclined against the cushions, which his servants had laid against the cold stone castle wall. "Bring me more village women," he demanded in his booming voice.

They came, ushered back onto the stone floor before him, covered still in the robes demanded by tradition. The giant held the thick long stem of his huge penis in his huge right hand, and as he sat back against the soft cushions. He began to massage it slowly and deliberately, as he stared ravenously at the new females, many of whom he had seen earlier in the day, but whom he had failed to choose.

There were those whom he had used on previous occasions when his sexual appetite had been unharnessed. These seemed hypnotised before they were even chosen, by the watery eyes which penetrated them, as he surveyed the promise of their flesh. Perhaps he was looking at the spirit within as much as the youthful flesh. If they were not hypnotised by those all seeing eyes, perhaps it was by the huge cock they had felt before between their legs. The memories, whether they had happened a month before, or a year or three years before, was still strong within them, and they returned, like moths to the flame, to the master who owned them in ways far more intimate than the simple relationship of master and servant, and yet most public.

He beckoned to two young women, pretty looking. One was fresh faced, young and freckled, brown red hair, with a buxom chest.

The other was golden haired, like some woman from foreign parts, but she was known to have lived in the village beneath the Castle for all her years. She, a woman sought after by many men in her village was not as young as most of the women selected for the giant. She had been upon the giant's rod more than a couple of times and had been noted as a favourite of his. In his fascination with poor Clementine, it had seemed she was passed over this time. But now was her chance to return to the giant's favour, despite the bruises she had received before. Angelina was one who, once mesmorised by her master, had fallen completely under his sway. Some said she lived to satiate him, but those who knew her best said that was not so. She was known for her popularity with the village men, and it was well known that she looked favourably upon village men and strangers alike who brought gifts to her door. For certainly her life had been changed by her experience of being used by the giant. Surely when her master called she would be at his castle with all the communities of the valley.

"Unrobe yourselves," boomed the master, his eyes for once away from the dark haired Clementine, who lay, seemingly asleep, on the cushions beyond his feet.

Obediently the women did as they were bidden. The fresh faced freckled woman untied the rope around her waist, and attempted to draw her arms out of the sleeves of her black robe. Nervously she struggled to free the robe, as her large ripe breasts were revealed. An old village woman, who was a matron to the younger women who would be given to the giant, came forward and drew the robe off the nervous girl's shoulders.

The master responded to the young woman's full and fresh innocent beauty with sudden faster strokes of his right hand upon his huge prick, and his booming voice cracked as he beckoned her. "Come stroke my right leg my beauty."

The petrified young woman seemed dazed already by the close presence of her master. She was one who had never experienced the monster's pleasure before, at first hand, and this encounter, which could be the crowning achievement of her young life, was also the most terrible event she had come to face. The matron behind her gave her a gentle push on the shoulder, anticipating the need to stir the girl to action, before the giant became annoyed. It was not enough. The hesitating young woman glanced at Angelina for direction. The experienced golden haired woman was moving her body provocatively, swaying from side to side, and bending her hips as her robe fell slowly and graciously from her shoulders. She was intent on luring the master's gaze to her, but she nodded furiously to the girl to do as the giant bade her.

Afraid to seem reluctant the young lady came closer, giving the impression she did not know what to do. Like many in the Giant's presence she seemed confused. Her fear of him made her awkward. She would do his bidding, but her own creativity was ruined by her lack of self will. She stood mesmerised before her master, unsure where to put her hands. Perhaps the Giant appreciated her confusion. Watching elders wondered whether the master would become angry or irritable again. Why did the silly girl not do something? Surely she knew how to stroke a man, and could do the same for a Giant.

"She is unsure whether the master wishes her to massage his body or to stroke his organ," commented one of the leading elders.

"I think you are correct," said another elder.

The village matron behind the young woman came forward again, whispering in her ear, taking care to remain outside the Giant's vision. "Go forward, dearie, massage his chest now, and his legs. That's all he wants! He loves you all, dearie. He wants you close. So don't you be scared of him now. The more you rub yourself over him the more he'll like it."

The matron remembered the time when she had been 15 years younger, when he had picked her out of the volunteers. She had not expected to be chosen, had not been as young as some of the village beauties. The giant must have seen something he liked in her face, because he had picked her out of the crowd and ordered her to undress. He must have liked what he saw because he chose her to stand over his huge cock and eased her onto it, pushing her up and down on it, wearing her out, while the populations of four villages looked on. It had been her moment of glory, and had made her much more popular with the local men afterwards. In the years since then she had lost her looks mostly. She wondered if the Giant remembered her as he visited her village or surveyed his people at social or judicial occasions.

The young fresh faced woman, called Emmyline, moved forward, nervously petrified of what the master may do to her, but nonetheless drawn by his muscled flesh and the vigour of his straining cock, which no woman could completely ignore. Huge though he was, a brute as all giants are, the master was impressive in physique as well as strength. The women of the villages strained to see him, and all felt the power of his magic. Emmyline felt his pull as much as any woman, more so as she was little experienced with the young men of her village. When she reached the master's leg, he who had been watching her approach leaned forward to reach the young woman, cupping her bounteous ass with his hand and pushing her onto his leg. She embraced it, burying her face into his flesh, while the Giant's right hand played more vigorously upon his huge appendage. She stroked his leg enthusiastically, kissing it as if to worship him. Her soft voluminous breasts pressed into the master's knee as she grasped upwards to his muscular thigh and stroked his stomach.

"Come onto my knee little one," beckoned the Giant, looking fair Angelina in the eyes, at last, so there was no mistaking which woman he intended. He lowered his left hand down to the stone floor, and beckoned her to come forward with his middle finger. The beauty needed little encouragement where the Giant was concerned. Mesmerised by the prospect of touching again the huge member which had thrice been a part of her she came forward eagerly to serve him again.

Stepping up to the proffered hand she stood still while the Giant explored her sunkissed body with his rough hand. He stroked her shoulder and felt the firm shape of her golden breasts. She felt his forefinger searching for the moist entrance to her body, where a small thatch of manicured hair, darker than the golden locks on her head, sought in vain to protect it. Finding it by its wetness he inserted first one finger and then another, causing the golden woman to cry out in pleasure. Extracting his fingers he pulled her to him, creating a partial platform with his hand with which to help her up onto his lap. The giant massaged his huge appendage with his right hand as the blonde beauty crawled over his body, sitting astride his left leg, and reaching up to clutch at his muscled chest, to hold the master's hardened nipple in an attempt to pull herself up. Her tidy and manicured cunt was weeping her juices already, so aroused was she to be upon her master. She did not recall anyone having been given such opportunity to explore the master in this way. Previously she had been impaled by his cock, beneath him, unable to move herself, except to shake with ecstasy, although once before she had been allowed to be on top.

She wanted to get on top of his member now and ride it, for it to fill her empty vagina, to make her whole again. She pleaded with him, "Please master, let me ride you again. I need it in me." She was filled by desperation.

"No little one," the master boomed, in what was just a whisper to him. Involuntary shaking came from his head, out of his mouth, and reverberated through his body. Angelina had to hang on as best she could. Her hand hold on the giant's nipple was lost so she reached up for a better hold over his muscled shoulder while the shaking subsided. Onlookers who heard the beauty's pleading knew the noises, which now emitted from the master's mouth, to be laughter. It was good to see the master in such good humour after what had gone before. To Angelina in her mesmerised state humour was meaningless. She wanted to climb the master's flesh, to rub herself on him and impale herself upon his cock, but she could not do this without his help. Even the giant's laughter could make her feel no shame.

The Giant reached down to his right leg again where Emmyline cradled his leg and caressed it with all her young passion, in full view of all the peasants of her own village, everyone she had ever known. She was thrilled now by her chance to reveal her true nature before her people, and show her devotion to the master. Wetness dribbled from her lush cunt for all to see, down the giant's leg. Her master cradled her again, and brought her up, like fair Angelina, onto his lap, allowing her to stand before gently pushing her towards his giant stalk. Catching his meaning she stumbled to the stalk, cradling it and kissing it, wanting to climb onto it, but unable to gain enough purchase or height, dependent on the giant if she was to be placed upon its large tip.

"Suck it!" boomed the giant unmistakably. No one watching knew to which woman the instruction was given; probably to both. Both women renewed their efforts, to take the top of the engorged penis in their mouths at the same time, both wanting to feel the size of the giant's purple glans in their mouth. Heads banged as they both sought to take the tip at the same moment. Angelina pushed the younger woman away and pulled the master towards her so she might take the end in her pretty mouth and trail her golden locks over the stalk. Now she fixed her mouth over the head of his cock, while Emmyline fought back, trying to pull the huge stalk away from the brazen blonde, and succeeding only in unbalancing the golden beauty so that she fell completely on the mercy of the master's cock, clutching it in her arms while she sucked at the head of it. Failing to regain possession of the purple head Emmyline licked and sucked on the parts available to her, pulling on the foreskin with feverish fingers, in an insane competition to give greater pleasure to the master than the other woman.

Soon the Giant patted Angelina gently, for a Giant, on head and shoulder, to give the other woman the chance to give him service. He pushed Emmyline towards the tip. Angelina seemed to understand, reluctantly, and allowed the young woman to envelope the master's cockhead in her mouth. The young woman took her turn enthusiastically.

After some minutes the giant relented towards the golden beauty and swept Angelina up in his hands, holding her steady over the top of his member. Feverishly Angelina hoped she would be fitted onto the head of the wondrous cock. She proffered her labia to his cock and struggled to fit the throbbing appendage into her body. A look of exhilaration spread across her face as the master's cock became a part of her again. She had ached for this since the last time. A little later the Master replaced fresh Emmyline on top, to ride him for a while, and then Angelina once more.

As he allowed the two young village women to ride his member the master's gaze returned to the dark haired beauty upon the cushions before him. Clementine appeared to be asleep, her body bruised and worn out by the rough treatment she had received from the Giant. To the watchers it seemed the giant understood the gravity of what he had done to the poor woman, because fresh tears came to him. While the two women worked upon him his gaze appeared to rest upon the broken object of his attention all the more. He watched the rising and falling of the damsel's splendid chest. Her nipples were pronounced like cherries on a cake; her luscious breasts heaved with the intake of air, which her tender body needed to mend itself. As he had instructed she remained naked so that he might gaze upon her most beautiful flesh.

As the master watched the heaving of Clementine's fair skinned flesh and felt the motion of Angelina's luscious hard breathing body upon his member he felt the stirrings of rising arousal. Perhaps soon he would indeed enter the final passage of his arousal and feel the final long throes of strong orgasm. He longed for that state of mind where there was no sense or control, where beauty and physical feeling were everything. He would be at the centre of his people, displaying his soul to them and to the women of his fancy. Above all he wanted to be seen by young Clementine. The perfection of her form so inspired him, it was everything to him. He wanted her eyes to open, for her to see his all consuming lust for her. Clementine's breast heaved, her fair arm moved across it capturing his gaze in that very instant. She was moving? The beauty's eyes flickered open at the very moment a soft sigh escaped her lips. Even the master, who all thought could only hear loud speech and spoke in booming words, heard that sigh focussed as he was upon her. The dark haired beauty was awake at last! The villagers and the Giant alike had good reason to be relieved that she had returned to consciousness. She would surely recover from the rough treatment the giant had forced upon her. Clementine's eyes looked in bewilderment for a moment, but she knew her master, intimately. She saw his enraptured interest upon her. Was it fear she felt under that penetrating gaze? Or did she still feel lust and excitement as most of the giant's women did when in his presence?

Perhaps stirred by the reawakening of the fragile object of his desire the master laid both of his hands upon the perspiring body of Angelina who rode upon his huge member, stroking her slender back with renewed passion. Angelina cried out with abandon. She must be fearful of what he could do with those hands, and yet was driven to further ecstasy by the touch of his hard fingers over her frail human body. Perhaps it was the thought of her master using her for pleasure and finding pleasure in her which drove her the most as her pretty pussy lips drenched with fresh ecstasy. No sooner had she expended herself than the master began to hold her body and guide her movement upon his member, forcing her to renewed effort.

He stared at Clementine, drawing in her beauty directly from those wide innocent eyes which were as captivated by him as he was by her. He imagined the flesh merged with his to be hers, feeling his loins to be deep within the beauty. And yet he appreciated the natural beauty of blonde Angelina too, and also the innocent young Emmyline who lapped and stroked at his crotch and legs behind the blonde. He felt himself to be entered in all of these young women, at the same time, and those he had had before, and those who watched and wished they were on top of him. He felt himself coming into all the females of all his villages in the vale, collectively.

Even athletic Angelina could not supply sufficient stimulation to cause his final explosion, not even with the help of his hands upon her body. Realisation came that he needed to increase the stimulation to his member in the most personal way. Only his own right hand could supply the sufficient sensitivity, and the correct connection to the images of Clementine's perfection and of the other ladies labouring so hard to bring him to the ultimate pleasure, and those whom he had possessed earlier in this day of debauchery. Without further pause the Giant followed his inclination, plucking fair Angelina from his swollen member. She screamed as she felt the sudden loss of the pulsating flesh to which she had felt she belonged. The Giant placed her down gently enough upon his chest to crawl wetly upon his torso, licking him as she thrust her own fingers into the drenched cavity between her legs, writhing in a continuing ecstasy.

Without further ado he gripped his own member gently stroking it along the shaft, allowing the juices, which saturated it in anticipation of its conclusion, to splash over the writhing lady and upon Emmyline, close behind. His gaze bore into the beauty Clementine, searching her smooth skin and the curves of her nakedness for inspiration. Her eyes returned his gaze, conscious and yet hypnotised by him. Surely she could not hope that his huge member could be embedded in her flesh again, after the battering she had taken?

The villagers watched rapt with attention, all around, at safe distance. The men wished they could receive the attention and adulation from the beauties, which their master received. The women of the villages felt their private crevices aching with the need for stimulation and wet with the excitement at their Master's arousal. All could sense the rising crescendo, matched by the labouring of the giant's breath as the speed of his hand upon his own member increased. Not a few of them, male and female, stimulated themselves, under gowns and robes, in likewise fashion. In the semi darkness around the edges of the castle hall such activity seemed anonymous enough, particularly as so many were stirred to do so. Some, oblivious to the other villagers, displayed their organs and semi naked parts of their bodies, while they took their greedy pleasure.

The Giant's strokes became harder, faster, and his wheezing more pronounced. His body shuddered and his legs moved, causing Emmyline to cling on so she would not be crushed underneath a limb. He called out in his booming voice, in words of unintelligible Giantish. Then he annunciated the name of his favourite, "Clementine," loudly, for all to hear, as he imagined her beneath him again, her pretty legs held high and back. Many villagers sensed he was on his final course, the shaking in his body becoming uncontrollable. If his strokes kept hard and fast he would bring himself off before all the villagers. He had ended like this before, although not every time. This was again a dangerous time. There would be no self control by the master now. Concern reached out from some to Angelina and young Emmyline as they rode the shuddering body. Many of the villagers were far too carried away by their own lusts, caught up by the sensual atmosphere of this chamber of extreme passions, to think of such mundane thoughts as safety.

The strokes of the Giant's hand came violently, jerking with wild abandon, and his breathing heavy. His jaws were wide open in a carnal grimace. Emmyline was thrown from the master's legs without any intention. She landed awkwardly on the floor, and snapped out of her devotion in a moment. Instinctively she scurried for safety before she could be caught by the thrashing limbs of his final ecstasy. Somehow Angelina was able to stay upon the muscular chest as it heaved in passionate exorcism. She appeared able to share her master's ecstasy as her own body shook with her own repeated crescendos.

12