Giant Expectations

Story Info
When you climb mountains, you shouldn't expect too much.
7.8k words
4.35
26.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the Giant by PirateRaider.

Fetishes: femdom, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, ass worship, licking, cunnilingus

Tags: monster girl, mamono, fanmade mamono, giant, PirateRaider

Ryuu grabbed his satchel and stood at the foot of the mountain, staring up to the peak.

'Yes,' he said quietly to himself. 'I will climb you. I will conquer you. And I will stand at the top.'

He looked around, seeing the foot of the mountain for what might be the last time, at least for a while, and then strode forward.

He was here to be a mountain climber. And a mountain climber, he would be. He didn't have any doubts or fear about the risks and perils of climbing mountains. It was what he was born to do. He knew it in his bones, even if the said bones would one day be found on the mountainside.

A mountain climber. That was what he dreamed of being. His father was an investment banker, his mother a chain store owner, and his elder sister was a tennis star. All experts in their chosen field. They were making a fortune doing what they did.

He felt it was his turn.

He would make his fortune through mountaineering.

He had already used Kickstarter to get funding for his quest. To his surprise, several people had pitched in and were willing to help. He got a dollar from some, hundreds from others, and even thousands from some people who read his blogs and the plans he put in them. They had complete faith in him. He, on his part, had no plans of letting them down.

He walked forwards, gave the foot of the mountain one last look, and then placed his harness around himself. He tossed the grappling hook he had towards it. It flew up, the rope trailing behind it, and then stopped as it reached the rock. The hook buried itself in the mountainside. He started pulling himself up with it.

He would reach the top of this mountain. Nothing could stop him.

He gripped the rope and gave it a sharp tug. It didn't budge. He smiled and reached out a hand, holding the rope firmly in it. He walked forwards and gave a slight jump, using his legs to balance his hold on the rope. Gripping it tightly, he started moving his feet up the mountain. The harness held. He reached out his other hand along the rope, sliding it forwards, and then pulled himself up with it. He reached his foot out gingerly and tested it against the rock, and then bounded forwards, using his weight and the momentum of the pull to move upwards.

He continued on in this way, bounding up the mountain effortlessly using the hook and grappling gear. Whenever he reached the end of the tether, he would bend down and pull it out of the rock using his axe to break up the rocks around the grappling hook, and then tugging it out. He would then pull out the hook, swing it around his head and toss it further upwards and out of sight. When the hook struck the rock and he was sure it wouldn't come free even with tension on the rope, he would haul himself up the mountain again the same way.

He reached halfway up the mountain before he paused for a break. He panted and leaned on his knees, getting his breath back. When he did, he sat down on a pile of rocks, panting and wiping the sweat off his brow. He grabbed his rucksack and started emptying it on the ground, getting out a packet of sandwiches, a flask of pineapple juice, and a tub filled with ice cream for dessert.

He opened the food and started eating, glancing around to check for signs of avalanches or other trouble. So far, so good. The sky was a beautiful blue, and if there was any grass on a mountainside, he was sure it would be green. Of course, rocks didn't allow much to grow, but it was a start when he noticed weeds sticking out of the rocks near him. He grabbed some in his hands, pulled them up, and tossed them down the mountainside. He felt as if he was uprooting the weeds of failure in his brain which had bothered him since the beginning of his hobby, telling him he would never be able to convert his dream of conquering mountains into reality. He didn't know why he kept getting such an ominous premonition, but it kept coming back to haunt him.

He sighed as he took the last bite of a sandwich, ripping up a final weed and tossing it down. He watched it tumble down the mountain and come to a halt in between some rocks. He stood up, brushed off his trousers, and picked up his flask, popping the top open. He lifted it to his lips and started draining it even as the warning of the mountain climbing instructor rang in his head:

'Always keep something on hand in case you get dehydrated. You never know, you might need it to save your life. Or consciousness, if nothing else.'

He drained the entire flask in one go, glancing around to see if he could find something else which was interesting before moving on up the mountain. He looked to the left. Only chirping birds and blue sky. He looked to the right. Blue sky, what looked like long-legged and large-breasted birds in the distance, walking to the town for shopping. He bit his lip as he looked at their nubile, curvy bodies, wishing he could join them and then be used by them - or even better, have his way with them in a haystack and leave them pumped full of his young sperm. He blinked, his erotic thoughts taking over his mind and making his grip on the rope still attached to the grappling hook go slack.

He jolted back to wakefulness as his hold on the rope loosened. He flailed his hands frantically, trying to grab the rope and make sure he didn't lose it. He would have tumbled down the slope if he lost his balance, and the rope was vital to making sure he could keep himself standing. He clutched at one part of the rope and pulled it taut. He grabbed it with his other hand too, tightening his hold and standing up. He put the flask back into his rucksack and stood up, swinging it over his back. He put his hands through the straps and turned back towards the summit of the mountain, getting ready to scale it.

Only to be confronted with a strange sight. He peered over the few rocks blocking his vision, but there was no mistaking it.

There was a cave in the middle of the mountain.

He stared at the sight. It was not unusual to hear about quarries and caves in places like this, but this one kind of ... glittered. He could see the glowing gems shining and winking at him. They appeared to be studded inside the walls and floor of the cave from the little he could make out at this distance. They almost appeared to be inviting him inside.

He looked towards the summit again. He really wanted to climb the mountain and send his latest Instagram selfie to his friends, parents and siblings, but something in that cave called to him, compelling him to tug his grappling hook out of there and turn in its direction. He didn't believe in fate, spirituality or any mysterious 'calling' of religion, but he was willing to admit that the cave was calling him. He had terrible timing of most things, but he knew one thing now - it was time to go check out that cave.

He raised his hook above his head and started swinging it around in large circles. He released it, and it flew towards the rocks leading to the cave, the rope trailing behind it. There was a metallicclang as the hook bit into the surrounding rocks and mud on the mountainside. He reached up and pulled on the line. It held firm.

He pulled himself forwards and started dragging himself along the trail to the cave. He didn't know what mysteries awaited him there, but he was willing to admit defeat from the mountain for now and come back to conquer it later. No mountain or weather conditions would stand in his way.

He had a rendezvous with a coruscating cave to keep first.

************************

Ryuu grabbed the ledge near the cave and hauled himself up. He stood up, surveying the panorama around him. It was good, but he was sure the view inside would be even better. He turned to the cave and looked inside, hands on hips.

The view was even better from closer up. He could see every last jewel and glowing gemstone glittering inside the place. He rubbed his hands together gleefully. It was time to get stealing - no,borrowing, some of the wealth in the place. He could hardly wait to get back home and have some Brazilian women with big asses feed him grapes and wine. He might even be able to suck it off their fingers and bodies if the kind of house he lived in was opulent like a king's — or more. He walked into the cave, dreaming of the fortunes to come, and how many maids or butlers he could keep around. The maids would be good for nyotaimori at every meal which was served to him by the butlers, and maybe they could join him in eating ice cream and berries off their huge knockers. He almost tripped and lost his balance as he thought of himself licking whipped cream and chocolate sauce, perhaps mixed with pussy juices off a naked Japanese geisha's dripping muff and swallowing it all down. Even just the snatch made dripping wet with arousal would be enough for his dinner. He really needed to get filthy rich first, and then filthy nasty with the action his money could buy.

He shook his head, straightened up and tapped himself on the back of the head.

Focus, he told himself. You'll have plenty of time to daydream about the pussy you will get when you've got the jewels and are out of here. For now, see the shiny jewels about to come in the palm of your hand.

Sighing and cracking his neck, he flexed his fingers and walked forward. He grabbed a glowing yellow stone and tossed it into his rucksack. He continued through the cave, picking up the jewels he liked and keeping them with him. He felt his rucksack getting heavier as he moved through just the first room, collecting more than half of the jewels available there. He paused before the second chamber, pondering on how to collect the rest. A wide grin spread over his face as he recalled something which he had brought along and nearly forgotten in his excitement at discovering the cave.

'No matter, no matter,' he murmured. He slung his rucksack off his back and rummaged in it. He pulled out a shiny plastic bag, and then rested the material by stretching and pulling it in all eight cardinal directions. He held the mouth and twisted it to form a grip, then opened it to reveal the bottom. He bent down and picked up some more jewels from the ground, a few green, a few blue, and tossed them in the sack.

'Aaaaaand, this is just the thing,' he said to himself. 'A stretchable bag made of pure latex, Mylar and Kevlar. Bendy, flexible, and unbreakable. This will serve me for all the rest of the jewels I can collect here. Let's go, baby.'

The bag was indeed made of the materials mentioned, and so flexible that taffy or super-stretchy gum didn't compare to it. It could be stretched and stretched until the moon without giving way, and would be enough to collect more gems or even dead bodies to hide, and it would probably never be enough to fill it up or damage it. It would take the sun's energy to even start damaging it at all.

He filled up the bag with more jewels from the first chamber, almost cleaning it out, and then stepped into the second. He gasped.

The second chamber was bigger than the first, at least the size of six football fields put end to end. The jewels over here were different too. They were larger, more glittery, and appeared to be a lot more expensive than the first set. He was almost tempted to throw away his first collection, but then decided a little keepsake wasn't so bad.

He continued inside, looking at all the glittering jewels strewn around the place and studded in the walls. He plucked off some of them and tossed them into the bag. He walked ahead towards the next entrance, plucking more jewels off the ground and adding them to his collection.

He heard a few thumps from a distance, and paused. He looked around, but saw no other signs of life. He moved forward cautiously, grabbing a few stray jewels and tossing them behind him into his bag.

He heard another rumble, as if from far away, but ignored it and continued collecting. He walked towards the next chamber, throwing a few jewels which looked like glittering softball-sized rocks behind him. He bumped against something and almost fell backwards, rubbing his head. He walked forwards and hit his head once more. He groaned, rubbing it, and looked up to see what was blocking his way.

A vision of terrifying beauty faced him, a scowl on her face. He couldn't stop staring at the sight before him.

A giantess was before him, arms akimbo. A rather beautiful and sexy one, yet she seemed more pissed than a mother wolf defending her cubs. She glared down at him from over twelve feet, though he couldn't see her face properly due to her giant, bouncing breasts in the way. Her top was a skimpy bikini outfit he saw on the girls who got ready to go to the beach in his hometown, and her modesty was protected with an even tinier thong which was probably riding up her ass crack if he could only get a view of her ass. She filled the whole chamber and then some. Long, red hair flowed out behind her, and she was holding an enormous warhammer with a few symbols on the handle and head. The head was covered with wicked-looking spikes and studs, enough to cleave a person's head off or turn it into mincemeat with one swing. Her stomach was like a washboard, yet with a few visible abs and lines cut into them. She didn't look like a bodybuilder, but she did not fit the stereotype of a frail, helpless woman either. The huge biceps and forearms which looked strong enough to tear a bear apart and put it on a roasting spit showed that, as well as the fist one hand was clenched into, tapping the handle of her hammer. He looked up at her breasts, noticing the huge nipples sticking out like giant tic-tacs, or perhaps tiny torpedoes on her chest. Her face was only partially visible though, her downturned mouth and frown giving him a hint to what she was feeling about his intrusion into her home if she lived here.

'What are you doing in my cave?' she demanded, her hands closing around her warhammer and lifting it. He reflexively staggered backwards and raised his arms to protect himself, wondering if she was about to crush him or kidnap him. 'And WHY ARE YOU PICKING UP MY JEWELS????????!!'

He almost got blown backwards off balance by her shouting. It really unnerved him. Her voice was strong and powerful, a perfect mix of strong masculine and sexy feminine. It was soft when she was speaking normally, but she did sound like a man who was getting ready to protect his home. Or kids. He dropped the bag and started moving backwards to the first chamber slowly, keeping his arms raised. He didn't know what to do. Cower, kowtow to her on his knees, or throw himself at her beautiful feet in those strappy sandals and beg for her mercy? The glare she was directing at him was scorching. If looks could kill, he would've been burned to a crisp.

The giant suddenly lowered her hammer, though Ryuu's heart rate didn't go down. She gave him a suddenly coy look, lowering her eyelids and biting her lip. He swallowed hard. Was she trying to catch him off-guard so she could surprise him with a brutal swing of that warhammer she was hefting like it was a Hot Wheels racing car? He would be flattened to a pancake if she picked him up between two fingers and started squeezing. He opened his mouth to ask her to spare him, but only managed to let out a little squeak like a rubber duck. He did indeed feel like one anyway, like a toy she could keep squeezing and float around in her massive fifty foot bathtub filled with a few tonnes of water and bath suds. He could just imagine her dipping him in and out of the water for her own pleasure, making him suffer with foam going up his nose and mouth before washing him under the tap with enough water pressure to half drown him and then shaking him off on the bathroom floor, then carrying him to the bed to be used as a little playtoy she would keep between her breasts when she slept. Even worse, if she turned around to sleep on those massive jugs in the middle of the night, it would be a little man's worst nightmare to go through. Her massive body jerking and shaking, sending him flying around her tits as if there was an earthquake, then those knockers squishing together harder than ever with him between them when she lay down on them, her hard nipples rubbing the bedsheets. He would be screaming with some pain and then blind agony as his bones creaked and groaned with her weight, those meaty pillows squishing the life out of him ...

'I said, ARE YOU LISTENING????!!' shouted a voice, jerking him awake from his reverie.

He looked up at her. He was on the ground on his ass, and she was standing over him with her legs on either side of his hands. They formed an arch, revealing a lovely little cameltoe he could have cheekily pointed out if she was human-sized. He could see the smooth globes of her ass cheeks revealed by that ... large thong, which no human woman could fit in. Only the bottom part was visible, but it stirred a semi-erection in his pants all the same. He went red in embarrassment as he shifted around, trying to hide his boner from her piercing eyes. He tried to shuffle backwards on his hands and legs, but she easily kept pace with him, striding forwards and giving him mini heart attacks as her legs came very close to squashing his hands or legs with each stride. He let out a squeak, backing away frantically while keeping his hands and legs away from her feet. He gulped as she cornered him close to the exit to the first chamber. He looked to the right, just a few feet away from freedom. He started shuffling with small, concise movements towards the place, looking up at her surprisingly pleasant face compared to all the fury she almost unleashed on him five minutes ago. She leaned down, making him yelp and cover his face with his hands. He was about to beg her not to eat him, not without salt and pepper at least or cooking him first, when she spoke, her warm, minty breath washing over him.

'Or ... did you come in here after hearing about me and wanting to be my mate?' she asked. He blinked. What was she talking about. 'Oh, you know, some people hear about mysterious creatures living in isolation in strange places, and set out to explore them. And they decide to stay with those creatures if they're compatible. And I have a feeling you were just stealing my stuff to get my attention. You actually came here to be with me. Didn't you?'

He swallowed. What kind of twisted logic was this? Even if he knew that she had been here, he wouldn't have come here to babysit her. He would have collected the gold and gone back. Didn't she understand how greedy humans operated, or was she just that naïve? He slowly shook his head.

'Huh?' She sounded kind of hurt now. 'So you didn't come here for me? You came here to fulfil your disgusting human perversion of grabbing someone else's wealth and calling it your own. You humans are all the same.' She lifted her hammer and slammed the head down on the ground, sending shards of jewel chunks flying everywhere. 'You came here to steal my gold, saunter down that mountain with your booty in hand, and start a newer, richer life for your selfish self. IS THAT TRUE OR NOT???????'

He nearly crapped himself from her tone, and shook his head quickly. If she had to make assumptions, it was better to assume he was here for her booty. Not the booty she had lying around embedded in the cave walls, that booty she was barely covering with a little strip of cloth and hanging out from her thong like a jack-in-the-box. She would probably be more flattered at the idea of him desiring her than her wealth. He hoped.

He had no idea how right he was.

'Oh, so youare here for me,' she said, a pleased smile crossing her face. She let the handle of her hammer go. It hit the floor with a crunch, sending more broken emeralds flying. 'Then come to me, dear husband. Become one with me.'