Giantess on the Subway Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica becomes dominant again.
1.4k words
4.42
31.3k
34

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathryn94
kathryn94
100 Followers

After about a month together, Jessica became so comfortable around Jake that she didn't even bother getting dressed in the morning. Her clothes didn't fit her anymore anyway, and due to her continuous growth she would have to buy new ones on a weekly basis.

Apart from that, there was the obvious challenge in trying to find clothes that fit a 10'4" tall 1000lbs woman.

But it wasn't just clothing that became too small for her. Everything around her seemed to shrink. She had to duck to get through doorways, and take two steps at a time when walking up and down the staircase. The ground floor ceiling was still high enough for her, but the ceiling of the first floor was only 10 feet tall, causing her to bump her head a lot. Jake had also become too small for her, or rather too small for her cock. She slept on a mattress on the floor with her feet dangling off the edge because she was too heavy for their bed.

Even given all these practical problems, she wouldn't trade anything in the world for her height. She loved the way she could reach the top shelf for Jake or block his way in the corridor to tease him.

He sometimes acted as if he was worried for her, but in reality he loved every extra inch she gained.

Jessica also enjoyed becoming more dominant again. She became aroused very easily whenever Jake wasn't home, and spent the time he was away fantasizing about what she would do when he came back. She would have been able do anything she wanted, but held back her urges because she didn't want to hurt him. Sometimes however, her arousal overpowered her self-control.

One day it was particularly bad. They hadn't had sex the night before, and Jake left the house before she woke up. Jessica usually got rid of her 16 inch morning wood with a round of him on top, but that wasn't an option this time.

She spent the entire day jacking off, which only made her even hornier, and made her cock grow even more.

By the evening, when she heard his key turn in the front door lock, she had become a sex-crazed beast.

Before Jake had even stepped through the door she grabbed him, swung him over her shoulder, and slammed the door shut with her foot.

"You can't seem to wait." Jake said.

"I've been waiting all day."

She ran up the stairs, barged into their bedroom, and slammed him onto their bed. She crept up to him, causing the bed to creak.

"Wait. You on top?"

She didn't respond and instead leapt at him like a wild animal, tearing his clothes off. His eyes fell onto her crotch.

"No no no, that's not fair!"

"I get to be on top today."

"But that thing is like 30 inches!"

"I've been jacking off all day. It's 39 inches." She gave the base of her cock a squeeze. It was easily thicker than a beer can.

He tried getting away, but she grabbed him by his ankles and pulled him toward her.

"You're not going anywhere."

"We said you wouldn't!"

"I wouldn't do what?"

"Be on top."

"And do what?"

"Put your cock inside me..." He said, almost pleading her to do it. He was becoming incredibly aroused by the thought.

She jerked him toward her, his butt hitting against her balls with a loud smack. His by now hard cock scraped against the underside of hers, causing her to let out a soft moan.

She put her hands on the bed beside his head and leaned forward, giving his forehead a soft kiss. Her cock reached all the way up to his chest where it began dripping precum. She briefly rubbed their bodies against one another before leaning back up and pointing the tip of her cock directly at his asshole.

"In one go or slowly?" She asked, grabbing his hips and prying his thighs open with her elbows.

"No, stop. I can't." He tried to close his legs but she kept them firmly in place.

Her fingertips touched at the small of his back and she lifted his hips an inch off the bed before slowly pulling him in and pressing the tip of her cock against him.

"Stop! You're too big!"

"Remember, the more you struggle, the hornier I get."

With one short forward thrust of her hips her tip popped past his tight sphincter. He let out a quick shout in response to her intrusion.

She continued pushing in.

"You're gripping around me so tight..." She managed to say between breaths, overwhelmed by the sensation.

She pushed further and further, watching the outline of her cock travel up his belly. The sight almost made her climax then and there, so she slowly backed out again. He began to relax when she suddenly plunged in again and watched his face contort. She slowly sped up her thrusts, her oversized balls smacking against him.

He felt her cock start to convulse.

"You're going to pull out, right?" He stammered.

"I'm not even half way in."

She dug her fingers into his skin and pulled him in a few more inches.

"Stop! Not that far!"

The sensation caused her muscles to become weak and begin trembling before she reached her climax. Her cum shot out in violent bursts that made her entire body tense up. Losing control over herself, she pushed several more inches into him, burying her cock deeper than ever.

Overwhelmed with pleasure she fell onto him, her entire weight crashing down and breaking the bed.

Jake began to panic, hoping she hadn't passed out on top of him.

He tried to push her off of him but was utterly unable to move her. He tried screaming, but her massive breasts covered his face and only allowed muffled sounds to escape.

His eyes widened with shock when he felt her cock beginning to grow. It inched further into him and widened, making him feel as though he was being ripped in two.

There was no escape for him. No matter how hard he tried, there was no way he could free himself.

Then he felt her move above him.

But she wasn't getting up. He struggled helplessly beneath her, slowly realizing that he stood absolutely no chance.

She got up on her elbows and saw his hair sticking out between her breasts. Instead of lifting herself up and freeing him she moved up even further, making him disappear beneath her completely.

Jake started having trouble breathing and began hammering against her with his fists, to which she responded by rocking her hips back and forth, thrusting her cock into him even further.

After a while, he stopped moving. She slowly leaned up, letting him breathe again. She moved back and slowly pulled her cock out of him again.

Jake felt the cold outside air and almost wished she was still inside him. He felt empty.

It took him a while before he had caught his breath.

"I hope you're done now." He finally managed to stammer.

"Oh, come on. I go rough for once and you don't even last five minutes."

"That wasn't just rough. I feel like I almost died there. You on top probably isn't such a good idea."

"You know I'm still hard, right?"

"Oh boy."

"Where's your enthusiasm?"

"I'm not that enthusiastic about being turned into a pancake."

"Be happy I'm not on top cowgirl style. Although that does sound kind of hot..."

Jessica climbed on top of him, her thighs on either side of his torso. He grunted under her weight. Her cock almost touched his chin.

"I'm not even letting any weight down on you and you're already squirming around. How will you deal with me facesitting you?"

"What? We're not actually going to do that, right?"

"I don't know what you're going to do, but I certainly am."

"I can't keep up with you. You're pushing me to my limit."

"We haven't even really started yet." She said, slowly relaxing her thighs and letting her weight down on him. "The possibilities are endless."

Her cock jumped and let a bit of precum drop on his face. "And..." She continued,

"The more you struggle, the more it turns me on.

So... I don't mind if you do."

kathryn94
kathryn94
100 Followers