Giantesst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... Stay calm," she told herself as she set the recorder down. She lowered her hands to her sides and made her way to the center of the room. A strange feeling began to come over her, starting in her limbs and working it's way into her chest. It was the sort of tingling that she felt when her leg was asleep, but it wasn't painful. She steadied her breathing as she worked up the courage to look at her hands once more. Her fingers were indeed growing longer, but it was happening at an unprecedented rate. Even at his fastest growing rate, Mr. Bunsen had never enlarged so quickly, and a pang of fear shot through her as she looked down at her socked feet, "This can't be right..." she muttered as she felt her toes begin to stretch the cotton fabric. Quickly, she moved toward the computer and bumped the chair aside before she bent over the screen and tapped through the formula. She'd checked everything multiple times, and she was sure that she hadn't made any mistakes. She could feel her shoulders and arms widening, straining against her undershirt, but she ignored them as she cycled through the values.

"One point seven...six point five two nine...eight point three," her eyes moved over the screen as she felt herself growing taller. "There's no way, these all seem perfectly..." then her eyes fell upon one of the key values and they widened in shock and fear, "No..." she whispered as she shook her head, "That's not possible!"

She took a step back and took a deep breath as her chest began to swell. She closed her eyes and forced herself to remain calm as she looked at the screen once more. The number was still there.

Value: 4.0

"Fuck," she said flatly as her heart sank into her chest. Her thighs and calves were beginning to expand rapidly, and her waistband was already so tight that she could hardly get her fingers beneath the material.

She should have waited, but she knew that Brandon would have stopped her. She'd been too careless, and now there was nothing she could do but stand by and experience her mistake.

Her shoulders and chest widened as her shirt became tighter. She swallowed hard and looked down at herself. Her breasts were swelling outward, already three times larger than they were originally. The straps of her plain bra dug into her shoulders and her back as she grit her teeth.

If this is the end, she thought, I refuse to flail around like an idiot.

She'd always promised herself that when death came, she would face it like she faced everything in life: with calmness. Even as her shirt continued to stretch, she moved for her tape recorder and pressed the record button.

"Brandon... If this kills me, or I become something hideous, I just want you to know that the two years we spent working together were the best of my life. I couldn't have asked for a more intelligent and passionate research partner, and I'm sorry I never got up the nerve to ask you out on a date. Please forgive me."

She shut the recorder off as her toes began to rip through her socks.

Damn," she breathed as she realized that within minutes she would break out of all of her clothing. Her left bra strap snapped beneath the strain, and a few seconds later the other followed. She looked around something to cover herself with, but there was nothing that would suffice.

"Ah!" She cried out as she winced. Her shirt was so tight that it was constricting her, but the feeling only lasted for a few seconds as the seams began to give away.

Hazel took a deep breath and shook her head, "I can't believe this..." she said as she looked down at herself once more. She was now easily half a foot taller, her legs and arms were longer and her cup size was still increasing. Her cleavage was beginning to press upwards out of the thin shirt, and with a snap she felt her bra strap give way at her back.

Then, her stomach growled.

Hazel's eyes became wide. She should have been terrified and scared for her life, but suddenly the only thing she wanted to do was eat. She glanced over at Mr. Bunsen, who was happily entertaining himself by chewing on one of his toys. Her legs felt heavy and awkward as her feet continued to grow out of her socks, but she made it to the refrigerator without losing her balance.

Her stomach growled again. Within a few seconds, she'd gone from peckish to starving, and she threw the door open impatiently with a grunt.

A veritable smorgasbord of veggies fit for a rabbit were stuffed inside, and she grabbed an entire head of lettuce and took a bite out of it.

"Oh God, yef!" She mumbled as she took another large bite. She remembered how hungry the rabbit became every time he grew, but he'd never grown as fast as she was.

Within a minute, the head of lettuce was gone, but Hazel was already grabbing at a large bunch of carrots. Ravenously, she shoved them into her mouth and chewed vigorously as her breath came in rasps in-between bites.

The shirt barely fit her now, and her breasts were nearly spilling out from the top. Her nipples could be seen prominently poking out through the material as the seams on her pants began to rip upwards.

Hazel shoved more and more food into her mouth as the sounds of her tearing clothing became louder. Her thighs and rear end were beginning to flare outward as she ate, and she grunted loudly when she felt the crotch of her pants dig into her from below.

More than anything, the researcher wanted to eat. Food was the only thing that mattered, and she felt like if she stopped eating then she would die. The feeling of her clothing clinging to her body was bothersome to her, and they were now doing almost nothing to cover her. Her pants had split all the way up to her thighs and her shirt we barely holding her heaving breasts in.

I'm so hungry... she thought as she slammed another carrot into her mouth, I can't stop!

With a final grunt of irritation, she took hold of her shirt collar, "Stupid, goddamn shirt!" She shouted as she tore the ragged piece of clothing from her body. Her bare breasts jumped outward, large and heavy as her torso continued to expand.

It didn't matter that she would be completely naked within another minute, all that mattered was that she continued to eat.

Hazel's hair was growing longer as well, but she didn't notice a she reached for a bunch of beets and shoved them into her mouth.

Brandon was up before his alarm. He too, had had difficulty sleeping, and he'd spent the majority of the night reviewing algorithms in his head.

He dressed himself and decided to head to work. He stopped at a local donut joint and picked up a few pastries for Hazel and himself, then he headed to a coffee shop to pick up some strong espresso drinks. He remembered that Hazel had promised to bring the coffee, but she always forgot. It had happened enough times in the past to where he'd learned his lesson, so he always brought back up drinks.

It was just before six thirty when the researcher parked his car into the empty parking lot and headed to the lab. He assumed that Hazel had made it before him, and his suspicions were confirmed when he saw her car in the parking lot.

He used his keycard and nodded to the guard. There were a few people walking the halls, but it wouldn't be truly busy until eight or nine. He walked straight toward the office and once more balanced the coffees on the box of pastries as he produced his keycard and swiped it.

He entered the room and the door closed behind him with a soft click. As usual, he replaced his keycard in his right pocket and made sure that it was tucked securely away.

"Hi, Brandon."

Hazel sounded strangely distant, and Brandon looked up from his pocket to greet her, "Morning, Haze, I..." He looked into the center of the room and saw her as he trailed off. His eyes widened and he almost dropped both the pastries and the coffee, but his muscles seemed to be petrified. "Hazel... what happened to you?" He choked as he gawked at her in shock.

Hazel was sitting in the middle of the room with her legs pulled up to her chest. It was obvious that she was completely naked, but that's not what had scared her partner. Hazel was huge. Even sitting, she towered over Brandon by at least a half dozen feet.

Hazel took a deep breath. There was so much she wanted to tell him, but she didn't know where to start. Before she could think of anything else to say, she blurted, "My vitals are stable! I checked my blood pressure and my circulation seems to fine!"

Brandon continued to stare at her.

She flushed, "I made a breakthrough, but it wasn't enough, so I made a mix of endocrines for myself... and I made a mistake."

Brandon inhaled sharply, seemingly he'd forgotten to breath, "Oh my God, Hazel...why?"

Her voice was much louder than she intended it to be, "Because we need funding. The board is becoming less and less impressed with Mr. Bunsen and..."

"No, why didn't you wait for me?" He asked with disappointment and dismay.

She sighed, "Because you would have tried to stop me, Brandon."

"You're damn right!" He raised his voice as he shook his head, "Hazel... I don't even know where to start. What if you're stuck like this for the rest of your life? How will you live?" He glanced at the open refrigerator. Almost all of the food was gone, and in its place stood the remnants of Hazel's tattered clothes and a few odd bunches of leafy green tops. "How will you eat?!"

Hazel saw the expression on her partner's face and set her jaw. Already, she could see that he was starting to blame himself, but she intended to take full responsibility for her actions. Her mind was in a thousand different places, but there was very little fear in her. She had to make a choice. She was no longer a small, timid woman in a scientific world largely comprised of men. It was likely that she would remain as she was for the rest of her life, so there was no logical reason not to embrace it. She took a deep breath and shifted her feet forward as she placed her hands upon the floor. She boosted herself off the ground and stood suddenly, holding her arms to her sides and exposing herself completely. She was nearly twenty feet tall, and every inch of her skin was soft and pale. "It's not your fault, Brandon. This is me now... for better or for worse. What I need you to do is to be strong for me. I don't want anyone else on our project unless we say so. So you're going to get us a lawyer and we're going to protect me as much as we can. I'll call a doctor I trust and get myself checked out properly. After that, you and I are going to continue our research."

Brandon's stared into her eyes, forcing himself not to drop his gaze any lower, "Okay." He set the carton down on one of the shelves tables and shook his head, "Just tell me what you need and I'll take it one step at a time."

She nodded, causing her dirty blonde hair to swish over her shoulder, "Grab my camera and take pictures of me... whether they're mad or not, the board will be throwing millions at us with me as the primary research subject."

Brandon, who was still clearly taken back by the entire situation, did as he was told and took up the camera. He flipped the cover off the lens and powered it up before pointing it up at her, "Haze... is this really what you want?"

"Yeah, it really is."

He nodded as he stepped back and attempted to fit her entire body into one frame. He swallowed hard as he looked at her through the digital screen: she was gorgeous. He'd never even so much as glanced at her cleavage, and he'd never really seen her legs, since she always wore the same clothes everyday. He took a step closer as she turned so he could get a different angle on her.

Brandon cleared his throat as his emotions and reason began to cloud. Hazel's legs alone were taller than he was, and her thighs were creamier than the rest of her body. Her breasts were massive compared to his own body, and her pink, perky nipples were the size of his own fist. She turned again and he nearly passed out. Her rear had widened considerably, despite her size, and he was sure that he'd never been so nervous in his life. The front of his khakis began to bulge slowly as he snapped pictures of her backside. Shoulder to shoulder, she was nearly as wide as he was tall, but she was still slender and curvy.

Finally she turned for the last time and his breath caught as he glanced over her torso. The area around her belly button was slightly contoured inward, and her waist flared out slightly to her hips. Her pussy was mostly covered by a well trimmed nest of pubic hair, but he could see the outlines of her soft lips beneath and he almost drooled.

Hazel was trying to be professional, but she was blushing hotly. He's staring at me... she thought over and over again. She was embarrassed, but the thought also turned her on tremendously. It was completely the wrong time to be thinking of anything sexual, especially since she had no idea what the long term repercussions of her current state would be, but she'd grown so close to him over the past two years that she couldn't help but wonder if he was attracted to her.

She got her answer a moment later as she looked over him, "Brandon... do you have an erection?"

Brandon lowered the camera in surprise, "Oh, um, no, it's..." he sighed heavily and threw up his hand, "Hazel, I'm sorry, I can't even pretend. You're naked and you look fucking amazing... what the hell am I supposed to do? It's a natural human reaction that..."

Her blush creeped deeper into her cheeks as she cut him off, "Thanks, I feel pretty amazing."

He set the camera down and cleared his throat once more, "there's so much we need to do, but..." he looked up at her, "Can I see your hand?"

She nodded and sat down once more. The floor beneath her creaked slightly, and she looked down at it with unsurety, "You're better with allometry than I am... how much do you think I weigh?"

He stepped closer to her, "At least a thousand pounds."

She nodded as she lifted her legs over her chest and covered herself before reaching out and floating her hand beside him.

Brandon looked over his partner's fingers and palm as he reached out slowly and touched them. Her palm was at least as wide as his chest, and though her fingers were large, they were still dainty and feminine.

Hazel's body tingled at his touch, and a moment later she pulled her hand back, "I'm a little embarrassed."

Brandon, who's erection hasn't gone away in the slightest, remembered himself and cleared his throat for yet a third time, "Yeah, of course." He glanced at her, "Before anything, we need to get you something to wear, no offense, but I can't work with you under these conditions."

She giggled nervously, "I'll take that as a compliment." Her stomach growled suddenly and she frowned, "Oh, I uh, seemed to have eaten all of Mr. Bunsen's food...sorry."

He backed away and pointed to the carton he'd brought in, "No worries, I'll take care of it. I brought you some coffee and pastries... you can have all of them. I'll go get you some... things."

Hazel nodded, "Thanks, Brandon, and...I'm sorry I didn't wait for you."

He turned away from her as he went for his keycard, "I forgive you, just promise me that you won't ever do anything like that again."

"I promise."

He opened the door and considered her for a moment with a turned head, "If you can think of anything specific, text me...or call."

She nodded again, "Thanks, I will."

After he left, she scooted to the cardboard carton and grabbed the coffees. The two cups together might add up to a few sips for her, and she gingerly pried the lid off of one with her fingernail before pinching it between her fingers and tilting it into her mouth.

"I'm going to need a lot more coffee," she sighed with the slightest of smiles.

12