Gibby Jane

Story Info
Father-in-law initiates daughter in law into family.
1.3k words
4.02
408.5k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gibby Jane Peterson was the prototype for a Mid-Western American girl. She was pretty but not overly so. She was 5 feet 2 inches tall with long golden red hair and blue eyes. She was 20-30 pounds overweight but she wore it well and never minded the “chunky” jokes.

She had a brain but would never have made it past high school and loved her mother, father and two older sisters. She was a devout Baptist and praised the lord every Sunday.

It was no surprise to anyone, when Gibby Jane married Dwayne Johnson, III in the next county over. They had been childhood friends, then high school sweethearts and it was inevitable that they marry after high school graduation.

Gibby Jane loved Dwayne the third as he was called and married one summer’s day in June. She had wanted to be a June bride and Dwayne accommodated her in every way.

Gibby Jane had married into a rough and tumble family. Whereas she had been raised in a more middle class environment, the Johnson’s were a cut below. They were working class all the way with the matriarch mother – Eileen, a fanatical Catholic.

Dwayne II was a steel factory worker. In off days and weekends, Dwayne II was drinking with his buddies or visiting the local whorehouses much to his wife’s dismay. Eileen a devout Catholic had 6 boys and two girls –with Dwayne the third as the oldest.

Dwayne took after his father with a bear-like stature, sandy blonde hair and beard and brown eyes. But whereas Dwayne the second was loud and boorish, the son was sweet as pie. And as such, Gibby Jane’s heart was won.

Dwayne disappeared into the crowd as the young bride found herself dancing in a corner with her father-in-law. They were secluded from the eyes of everyone and he danced her onto the small balcony.

“Well, you sure is a purty young thing.” Dwayne the second told Gibby Jane slurring his words.

“Thank you, sir.” Gibby Jane’s eyes darted into the dance hall for her new husband.

“I usually like my girls with some meat on them bones, but my oh my, don’t you just fill out this here dress.” His eyes followed her large globes pressed against the satin’s trim.

“Yes, sir.” Her eyes downcast.

“Yes, siree.” Dwayne’s hand touched the satin rim of the dress and then pushed his meaty paw into her breasts.

“Oh hot damn!” He swore against her ear and pinched her nipple.

Gibby Jane cried out, “Please sir.” She felt nauseous as his breath stunk of whiskey.

Dwayne the second wanted to take the little thing right then and there. He thought about spreading her chunky little thighs and plunging into that tight hole. His cock bounced at the thought of it.

“Now girl. Don’t you sass me.” Dwayne told her sternly as he pulled his hand out of her dress. “I don’t take no disrespect. Not from the mill foreman, my wife, my sons or my little daughter in law.”

“No sir. I’m sorry sir.” Gibby Jane looked miserable as she stared up at her father-in-law. He was drunk. Maybe this was his way when drunk. She would just have to steer clear of him when he had taking to drinking.

His large meaty paws roamed down her body and sank into her large ass.

“Well, lordy, lordy girl. But aren’t you just a goldmine.” He whistled low.

Gibby Jane shook her head. “Please sir.”

“What did I tell you about that now girl? What did I tell you to call me?”

Gibby Jane gulped. “Please, Daddy.”

“Well, now that’s better, little Gibby. My little Gibby girl.”

Gibby Jane swallowed. “Please, Daddy. I have to get back.”

Dwayne released her but not before he told her. “Now you remember Gibby girl. I want my boy’s seed planted in you before December. Or I might have to do the job myself.” He grinned evilly and Gibby nodded.

“Yes, Daddy, sir.”

Gibby Jane walked back to her guests and husband and sighed greatly as she was finally away from Dwayne the second. Two weeks later, Dwayne the third enlisted in the marines and after boot camp was shipped to Iraq. Gibby Jane was overcome with grief. Dwayne the second had keys to their house and promised to keep an eye on the young bride. At 18 Gibby Jane was saddened by her new married life alone.

She slept soundly as he crept inside the house. It was close to midnight and the clock tick-tocked in the downstairs parlor. He undressed silently and watched as the young girl slept not knowing he was inside her bedroom.

He made his way to the bed and rudely flipped the sheets back from her body. She wore only a long white nightgown.

“What?” She murmured drowsily.

“Oh my Gibby girl.” He stood before her naked with his 9 inch cock bouncing at attention.

“What are you doing here?” Croaked Gibby Jane, horrified as she saw her father-in-law naked before her.

“You know damn well what I’m doing here, my little cocktease bitch.”

Gibby Jane shook her head back and forth. “Please, I don’t.”

“Yes, Gibby girl, you do. I dun told you that I want me a grandson. And my son dun had plenty of chances to get that seed inside you. Since he’s gone now, it’s for me to do the job.”

“No.” She was horrified at the thought of this odious man taking her and having sex with him.

“Yes, ma’am, Gibby girl. Yes, ma’am. I aim to do it.”

“I’ll cry rape.”

“Who’s gonna believe a little bitty thing like you over me. Why do I need to rape anyone? I got them whores lining up at night to suck my fat cock!”

Gibby Jane shook her head and tears welted up in her eyes. “No. You can’t do this to your son!”

“Oh, hell. I’ve had all his girls since he was 13 years old and he done fucked that little slut Candy Brown. And let me tell you, she was a right hot piece. Tightest ass I ever screwed and at 14 years old -could she blow!!!!!!”

Gibby Jane fought back the nausea.

“Get on your knees, Gibby girl. Do as I say.”

She shook her head.

“Gibby Jane!” He pulled her by her ankle off the bed and onto her knees.

“Now, like a lollypop, nice and easy take it into your mouth and suck.”

Gibby Jane opened her mouth slowly and did as he instructed.

“Hot damn, little Gibby. You are a piece.” He thrust his cock into her mouth again and again and she continued to lick and suck him.

“Alright little Gibby girl, onto your back like a good little whore.”

Gibby Jane sobbed as she backed away from him and lay upon the bed.

He pushed her nightgown up and thrust her chunky thighs apart and rammed his hard thick cock inside her.

“Yeah, all you bitches are alike. You cry and beg and scream but when it comes down to it, your little cunts are like juicy holes begging me to fuck them.”

“If you were any wetter I would fall out.” He rammed back and forth and Gibby Jane cried and moaned as he fucked her hard.

“Tell me you like it, Gibby girl.” He rammed inside her harder.

“I like it.” She arched against him.

“Tell me like you know I want to hear it.”

“I love you fucking me, Daddy.” She moaned into the room.

“Oh yeah, baby girl. That’s it.”

“Harder daddy, please.”

“Yeah.” He rammed into her again and again and shot his load of white cream inside her.

He dressed quickly and smiled as she huddled on the bed. “Who will know the difference anyways?” He grinned.

“If the baby looks like me or Dwayne III, how will they know?” He winked and left the way he had entered.