Gideon's Drama

Story Info
Gideon at sixty, is still his sister's submissive!
3.6k words
3.96
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gideon Reinicke and his sister Valencia had quite a reunion It was a yearly thing at this point, but they always both looked forward to it.!

He'd picked her up at the airport, and taken her to lunch, and they'd discussed old times, and Valencia's art gallery, and of course Gideon's practice as the most prominent allergist in Buttermilk Falls. Valencia had asked Gid over lunch whether there were any romantic prospects in his life.

"You know, I know you must be lonely, Gideon, are you dating, or are you just sitting at home reading detective novels and trotting off to the Camera Club and the Opera Society twice a week?"

Valencia's slight white hand with her red nails had reached over and touched Gid's and he'd blushed.

"It's been difficult since Monique died, Valencia. I-I guess I've not gotten out as much as I'd like, you know. I have a few good friends, but not a lot of romantic possibilities, but I have quite a full life you know. My kids live here in town, and I see them a lot, and I'm quite involved in the church...it's a life!"

Gideon had tried to smile. Valencia still looked damn good for sixty, her honey blonde hair cut close around her ears, and she still had a dynamite figure from all the tennis and jogging. When they got back to Gideon's house, he carried Valencia's bags upstairs, and when he came back down, Valencia was sitting on the couch, with the familiar hairbrush in her hand.

"I was just thinking you might enjoy going to the opera tonight at the Buttermilk Theater, La Traviata--what the hell?" Gid tried to smile at his attractive sister, who was in a no nonsense position on the couch, tapping the hairbrush.

Oh God, Gid thought. We'd spent the day as equals, but now this. But he felt his cock growing hard in his pants...and it had been such a long time." You're still my little brother, Gideon, and I know it's been a while. You have sins on your conscience, and I have an itchy arm.

Why don't we get it out of the way, eh? It'll be cathartic." Valencia smiled and tapped the hairbrush, a gigantic wooden thing, on her skirted knee.

"Take down your pants and your underpants, please, and lie over Sissie's lap." Gideon sighed, and put his hands together. "Katherine, I think we're past that now...those games.

My life is very different, and it's quite inappropriate for---"But Valencia shook her head smiling, and crooked a long red nail. What could he do?

"Valencia, let go of this nonsense, why don't you take a nap, we'll get together with Dick and Rhona perhaps for dinner and go to the opera--"Valencia shook her head good naturedly.

"I was going to give you thirty, Gideon, but I think I've just upped it to fifty, do you want to try for seventy-five?

Take down your pants and let's get this going, dear. I would like to take a nap later, but we both know what you need."

Although they'd had a fairly normal childhood, when Gideon was in college, he confessed to Val and her best friend Beaudry, a comely brunette, that he was enthralled by spanking...though he'd never been spanked in their conservative home.

The girls had taken him up on it, and regularly disciplined, Gideon had done much better in college. And then he'd married Monique. He thought, of course the BDSM days were over.

But Monique--she'd found his spanking erotica back in a closet before they were married, while they were living in sin and going to med school together...She'd had lunch with Valencia, and it had been inevitable that Gideon's relationship would change, and his pants had been taken down for hard spankings by his quiet French wife two to five times a month during their twenty-six year marriage, as well as other notable punishments.

How he missed Monique! And he missed the spankings, deep down, he supposed.

And Valencia knew this. Finally Gideon removed his cardigan sweater slowly, smoothed his tie and began unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants as he walked slowly over to his smiling sister.

Gid sighed as he pulled his khakis down, but his sister said

"Let me do the undies" And indeed she did, lowering them to his knees. it was so humiliating! His sister was fully clothed, and poor Gid was naked and his dick was stiffening right in front of her. Why should a fifty-eight year old man embarrass himself this way, Gid thought bitterly.

He'd never seen Valencia naked in all his life, and yet she had been taking down his pants, or watching hiswife Monique do it, for over forty years.

Indeed, he'd been tortured worse--Monique would sometimes whip his bare ass, and sometimes his cock as he stood naked and crying in front of her completely clothed bridge club, or the Ladies Sewing Guild, but still, Gideon never quite got used to it!

" Still hasn't grown much, I see." Valencia murmured, gazing at her brother's pecker, which was standing up at full form. She smiled slightly and flicked it with a red nail, and Gideon winced...but his dick stayed hard.

As Valencia laughed deep in her throat, her full bosom shook in the snug gray turtleneck, and Gid grew even stiffer. Gid heard some clinking as he lay across Valencia's lap. "What's that?" But he knew.

Monique had advised Valencia some years ago, that Gideon, no manly punishment taker, would still try to pull off her lap, and it helped to lock his wrists in handcuffs.

A SISTER'S DUTY

Valencia lifted the large hickory hairbrush and whacked it down on Gid's exposed rear end with a vigorous slap. Ah, it was good feeling the brush in her hand again.

Seventy-two hours ago, Valencia had been using it on Mr. Dorsey Kounalakis, a major patron to her art gallery. There was nothing that gave Valencia more pleasure then visiting Dorsey at his shipping office and having the stout magnate take down his pants and underpants, still dressed however in a vest and tie, and bend across her knees!

Of course she had a very different relationship with Dorsey Kounalakis than she did with her baby brother. Sometimes Valencia and Dorsey would take a hotel room (As Dorsey and Valencia were married, albeit to other people) and Valencia would use the hairbrush till it sizzled, then borrowing Dorsey's gold tipped walking stick for a few remaining shots before he undressed her with shaking hands, worshipping her beautiful breasts and then performing between her legs with his tongue so that she screamed in joyous pleasure!

Beaudry, Val's old friend who had dommed Gideon, she got therapy and pronounced Valencia's interests "neurotic" but really, there was no other way to treat a man.

Now Valencia used the hairbrush on Gid's butt like there was no tomorrow. WHACK! CRACK! SMASH! SLACK!

Valencia heard Gideon's quick intake of breath, smiling inwardly. It must be difficult to have spent all the years of your life undressing and being punished by your big sister, especially as Gid had never even seen Valencia without her blouse on. As she had this errant thought, she brought the brush down again on Gid's ass, quite severely.?

WHACK! THWACK! SMACK! SMASH! Gideon's buttocks were turning fire engine red, and there were little bursts and purple blotches appearing here and there.

Valencia could feel the familiar trembling, Gideon was biting his tongue, trying desperately not to burst into tears. Why were men in such a war with their masculinity?

Gid's legs opened a bit, and Valencia saw his testicles and slammed them with the hickory hairbrush, and he screeched like a tomcat being castrated.

Aah, music to Valencia's ears.

Her brother took all this pressure on his shoulders, tried to quell it with wine and Dunhill cigarettes...it just wasn't good for him, all that pressure.

Valencia felt Gideon's penis harden against her stockinged legs. Whacking even harder had no real effect, his penis just stiffened even more! Yes, there was another problem he'd always had. Masturbation!

Val had constantly had to bang on the bathroom door to keep Gideon from pounding his pud in there, and to get back to his books. Now Gideon called up

"We've--ooh-- gone ow OW way past fifty whacks! Can't we stop?" Valencia laughed as she continued to lambaste Gid's bare buttocks.

"Sorry, you need a little more. Fifty whacks was just a lie to get you across my knees baby brother. I am afraid you're in it for the long haul!"

When Val caught 20 year old Gideon red handed with the Montgomery Ward women's lingerie catalogue, she'd tied Gideon naked to a tree in the back yard and whipped his hard penis with a spruce switch as the neighborhood girls had watched over the fence, chortling and blowing Bazooka gum bubbles.

Back then Val also would give Gid ice cold enemas, to try and re-structure his innards away from sinful thought, but it didn't seem to help much--her son was a true satyr!

Valencia just knew that Gideon was probably watching computer pornography in his spare time instead of looking around for a sensible wife who would take him in hand. It was truly a serious issue!

At about the seventieth whack, Gideon began blubbering, and oh, those tears began coming out. Valencia smiled grimly and began alternating whacks on the left and right cheeks.

He would've been such a slovenly slacker without regular chastisement, Valencia realized as she brought swat one hundred and fifty down on Gid's defenseless bottom.

Valencia had found that Gideon's discipline had also assisted in her marriage to the wonderfully disorganized Elkin Christenbury...

Elk was much like Gid, talented but quite disorganized, and he'd been a pony tailed Julliard dropout when Valencia had met him, singing at her best friend's wedding.?

"Well, I deal a little weed too, and my folks pay my rent" Elk explained to Valencia when, over drinks, she asked what kind of a living one could make playing at weddings, park concerts and honky-tonk bars.

To Valencia, who had managed a Dairy Queen at fourteen and had then started and sold the Valencia's Rent A-Car chain, before buying her own art gallery...

Elk's self-survival explanation just seemed a bit meager. Elk had thought it was cute that first night when Valencia wanted to tie him to her bed, though he was a bit alarmed when she took his belt out of his pants and looped it in her hand....

By the time they'd been dating for two years Elk's hair was short and he had finished his PhD dissertation on Temporality in post-tonal music and was teaching high school classic guitar...

Yes, and by their five year wedding anniversary Elk's CD was selling quite respectably, and he was a great influence in the jazz world, though he still had to beg his wife to unlock his chastity tube if he wanted to masturbate...which happened rarely!

Sometimes Valencia would bind Elk's hands behind his head and stroke his cock until he was on the verge of cumming, and then thrash it with the conductor's wand that he used for the community orchestra...

Stroking and swatting again and again, to teach Elk that true pleasure should come from your loving wife...as long as she wanted to give it to you!

Elk had much need for training, he was not naturally bright outside of the composing world and for a time, Valencia had hired a handsome black Master, Tonk Springer, to work him over.

Valencia and Tonk had shared a bed, keeping Elk on the floor, and just having Elk come up to service them both with oral sex in the mornings before bringing them breakfast...

Tonk would give Elk the floggings that Valencia didn't have time for, and when Tonk sodomized Elk, it was a much more powerful substitute for Valencia's strap-on training!

While Valencia was visiting Gideon, Elk was doing an intensive spring cleaning of the house under the supervision of Tonk as well as their adult daughters, who fully subscribed to Mommy's supervisory methods...

Yes, men needed just a bit of restraint and supervision. Just a bit.Gideon's voice was coming to Valencia's ears now like a symphony of wailing.

"Puh-please luh-let me up, Kuh-Valencia...I'm really in puh-pain now...the hairbrush hurts...I'll be a guh-good boy, ruh-really I will, please!"

And his butt looked like a plum, it was so purple! Valencia knew that he could take more, she'd given Elk's bare buttocks a whipping with a wicker carpet beater just before she'd taken the flight to Buttermilk Falls...they all whined the same way, these boys!

Finally Valencia put the hairbrush down, somewhat reluctantly, and pulled the now snot nosed weeping Gideon up to his feet by his ear.

As Gid stood before Valencia, tears still coursing down his face, Valencia ran her long red nails up and down Gideon's swollen shaft.

"I bet you're playing with this nasty thing night and day." Her remark stung poor Gideon, though of course it was true. Valencia began stroking and toying with Gideon's penis, and he stared down at her full breasts in the tight gray turtleneck, though he knew such thoughts as he was having were Biblically forbidden.

Valencia's fingers were toying with Gid's full scrotum, and she playfully yanked out a couple of his pubic hairs, and he shrieked." I used to keep this area quite shaved as I remember." Valencia said, giggling.

Valencia looked critically at Gid's stiffening penis.

"I bet you play with this all day and night. Since Monique has passed, you don't wear your leather corset anymore, right? You're just sitting in the bathroom at work spanking the monkey, and of course you don't have the energy to ask a girl on a date. How utterly sad."

Valencia looked up at Gideon's face, and he was still crying, but now from humiliation and resignation of what a loser he was, dating wise. Valencia knew what he needed.

When they were in college, Val had despised Gideon's sin of onanism, she said it was childish. Sometimes when she caught Gideon "making bad" with his hands, she would dress him in a 19th century petticoat.

Yes, and make him crochet out on the lawn, or put him in adult diapers with a bonnet and have him crawl up and down the living room floor while his siblings and their friends ridiculed him. but it never worked...he couldn't keep his hands off his nasty parts!

Now Valencia noticed that precum was dribbling out of Gid's organ, and she grew angry, though of course she had been giving him a sexy hand job in the course of "examining" him.

She took up the hairbrush, and used the bristle side, rubbing the underside of Gideon's cock sharply until he screamed and went limp.

Then Valencia spun Gid around, unlocking his wrists. "You are hopeless, Gideon...it's sad.

" "Now you go stand in the corner for a bit...I'm going to make myself a drink, methinks!"

THE CORNER, A LONELY PLACE

Gid pressed his tear stained nose in the corner, his pants and tighty whities around his ankles.

He knew better than to rub his scorched buttocks--

Val had trained him always to keep his hands behind his head when standing in the corner. It had been dreadfully humiliating, especially when the rest of the family was having dinner, and the bare-bottomed Gid had to just stand there while his siblings chatted and passed the potatoes!

As Gid thought about his youth and standing in the corner during dinner, he remembered one of the worst nights of his youth.

Their parents had passed, and Gid and Valencia were living in the house alone, while finishing college.

But then Gid had met Jessica, in his Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Literature class. They'd had a few discussions about books, and it had been quite flattering when Jessica asked Gid if he'd like to go to a movie sometime.

She had been nonplussed when he'd explained that his older sister was strict, and that he had to focus on his studies.

" But we're going to see an art film, and I am sure I can explain it to her." Jessica said.

"Why don't you invite me to dinner, your sister can't object to that, can she?"

Val hadn't objected, and in fact had been overjoyed to have Gideon bring his "little girl friend" to dinner...but then Gid spilled mayonnaise on his tie at the table, and Valencia was very strict about table manners...

Gid wasn't sure whether Jessica had run out of the house while Gid's pants were being pulled down, or after he'd been sent sobbing to the corner...but she was gone by the time dinner was over, and then she never spoke to him again!

Still, Gid had to admit that his grades had stayed high, with no pretty girls to distract him. (Jessica had lots of friends, and apparently a big mouth) and he'd gotten into Harvard Medical School, and graduated from there at the top of his class.

Monique had been the receptionist of Gideon's first medical practice partner. Gorgeous, blonde, and nineteen, but only demure to a point.

She was much too impatient with Gideon's impotency, correctly diagnosing it to much too much masturbation.

"Sacre Bleu! I will lock the bathroom door, and grab your balls every twenty minutes at work to ensure they are still full."

But, the first time she caught Gid with his penis in his handkerchief during a solitary hour in his office, Monique forgot she was a receptionist, and whipped his bare buttocks with the back of her hand mirror.

"I found your BDSM pornography, Gideon" Monique said as her mirror came down again and again on his cheeks. "You just need a firm hand...most men do."

And then Monique surprised him!

"This is a leather corset, Gideon. It is made for a woman, but you are so slight and weak that it will fit you though a bit tightly."

Monique looped the corset, which tied at the back, just above Gideon's nipples, and then she tied it, and locked it with a small combination lock usually seen in high school gyms.

" You will wear this all the time, and I will unlock it so you can shower thrice a week, and use the bathroom, but only five times a day, so control your intake, please.

Hopefully you will save up enough energy from not abusing yourself so we can have sex once a month." This corset had wound up being a bit of trouble.

Patients in the waiting room at Page, Reinecke & Holleran would look askance over their "New Yorker" magazines as the head allergist would be dancing around, grabbing his stomach because the demure receptionist with the pixie blonde hair was not there to escort him to the water closet.

Sometimes Monique would guide Gid to the bathroom, but then stand by the toilet, smiling and refusing to unlock Gid as he knelt in front of her, naked except for the horrible locked corset, and begging to be unlocked...

This, with urine dribbling down his pale white legs...it was hellish, really.

At home, Gid was kept in the nude, but Monique had him on a long leash attached to his testicles while he did the chores.

After he spent a satisfactory amount of time between her legs. Then, she would re-lock him in the corset for the evening, though sometimes she gave him a non-orgasm hand job...just to tease him a bit!

When Gideon bitched about it, Monique would lose her patience, and bind him naked wrists and ankles locked, over the ottoman in the living room and cane his buttocks until he screamed and begged for mercy...and then he would apologize, kissing her feet for sometimes hours!

When they finally did make love once a month, the sex was dynamite, and Gideon was damned grateful he'd waited. Monique of course was an imaginative girl, and realized that the corset actually had many possibilities, once she brought Gid's weight down a little bit.

"Let us pad the chest area a bit, and perhaps you can be my girlfriend, oui?" Gid had been horrified, but he was always jealous when Monique had her "nights out" with her girlfriends, when he knew she was on the prowl for men to fuck.

So, he grudgingly had allowed her to make him up and put a bright red bouffant wig on his head.

? "Gillian" began accompanying Monique and the other women to the singles bars, and Monique encouraged Gillian to suck men's dicks in their cars!

12