Gift for Robert Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert grows closer to his mom and sister.
2.9k words
4.45
55.5k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the end of this story however I may write a sequel. It seems that some people have to be reminded that this is fantasy, it's meant to entertain that means that it is going to be easy whereas in reality it wouldn't be.

*****

Robert sat on the couch, too stunned to move until he heard a sound from the stairs and realized that his sister would soon reach a position that would allow her to see him in a state of undress. Moving quickly Robert swiftly put his cock away and zipped up his pants just as she came into sight. Erin smiled at him as she passed on her way to the kitchen. Robert continued to sit as he ran over the past two weeks in his mind. He had been seeing a therapist in order to deal with depression and shyness that was making life difficult. The therapist, Miss Pierce, had informed him that his treatment had reached an impasse and the only option was either hypnosis or to refer him to another therapist. Robert desperate for answers elected to go with hypnosis.

Miss Pierce also saw his mother, Linda and his sister, Erin in order to gather more information to help in his treatment. After his mother and sister saw Miss Pierce they had begun to change, while before they both dressed modestly they were now wearing dresses that came to barely below the knee and a neckline that just stopped short of showing anything. Then just today his sister had given him a handjob and his mother had just given him a blowjob after showing her breasts. Robert's reverie was broken as his mother called him for dinner. When he sat at the table he tried to focus on eating as he did not wish to betray to his mother and sister what the other had done for him. However both seemed unaffected by recent events. Whenever he did look up it was usually to find one of them smiling at him, although usually when the other couldn't see her. Robert soon finished eating and rose to return to his room, he had homework to do and he wanted time alone to think about the strange turn his life had taken.

Robert was woken from a sound sleep and realized that someone's mouth was on his cock and sucking with enthusiasm. He opened his eyes to see that it was Erin and she was laying down next to him. Despite her enthusiasm she seemed to be displaying enjoyment rather than any hurry to finish. Robert looked to his right and saw that she wasn't wearing panties under her nightgown and even in the dim light he could see that she was wet. She was so focused on his cock that she didn't notice he had awoken until he began stroking slowly along her pussy lips. However she moaned without slowing her pace and even spread her legs to give him better access. Robert felt her wetness and the burning heat as he began rubbing with greater speed. Erin's moaning grew louder, which felt amazing around his cock, so much so the only reason he didn't cum right away was because of how hard he had cum twice earlier in the day. Robert was prepared to keep rubbing until she came, but had a different idea.

"Erin, could you shift yourself on top of me, I want to make you feel good too?" Again she didn't stop sucking him even as she shifted on to him. Robert pulled her pussy to his open mouth, Erin's reaction was to suck him deeper in shock and she made choking sounds. She quickly recovered and returned to sucking his cock as she had been before. Robert clamped his lips onto her pussy mound sucking her lips and delving between them with his tongue.

Robert concentrated on keeping his teeth from touching her and continued to enjoy the flavor of her. Robert found he enjoyed the sweetness he found between her legs and reached up to squeeze the cheeks of her ass. Erin's moans continued to grow in volume despite the muffling of his cock. Robert felt the cum rising up his shaft and the tingling of the head before his cum flooded Erin's mouth. Again she choked as only some of his cum went down her throat, while most of it either exploded on to her face or oozed on to his crotch. Erin collapsed on to him and Robert struggled to keep licking her slit, both in and around it. Suddenly she stiffened and he felt more juices flood his face and the flavor changed somewhat. Robert's head dropped slightly to the bed and he soon fell asleep.

Robert woke again this time to find that the sun was up and the clock said it was after ten. Robert began to gather himself to rise when there was a knock on the door.

"Robert honey are you awake?"

"Yes, mom." She entered and despite the events of the previous day he was glad that his sister had fixed his boxers as well as the blanket. She sat on the bed smiling sweetly almost coyly. Without warning she threw off the blanket still smiling. Robert felt himself growing hard as she reached for him.

"Honey you seem to be having problems and I want to help." Robert instinctively lifted his hips and she pulled his boxers off. He was now completely erect as she lowered her mouth to his cock. However she was not on him for long before she pulled off and stood. Robert looked over to see why she had stopped and found that she was undressing. It was not a sexy striptease, but rather the action of a woman who wanted her clothes out of the way.

As soon as she was naked she climbed back on the bed, however instead of returning to the blowjob she lay down next to him with her legs spread. He sat up and moved between her legs. Robert leaned forward to grasp his mother's breasts and she moaned softly. He lowered his head to one breast and slowly licked it before taking it in his mouth.

As he sucked on his mother's tit, the strangeness of the situation was not lost on Robert as he was sucking on a nipple that at one time had provided milk for him as an infant. Robert continued to suck until his mother signaled for him to move on to the other side, which he quickly complied with. Robert would probably have moved from one to the other, but there was something else he wanted to try. He had tasted his sister and now he wanted to taste his mother. Robert shifted position so that he could lower his mouth to her pussy and eagerly taste her. The taste was stronger than his sister's but he still enjoyed her flavor. His mother moaned loudly as he clumsily tongued her.

"Oh, Robert no one has ever done that before." If she said anything else he couldn't make it out through her moaning and her tightening thighs. Suddenly the flavor changed and her thighs tightened further as both hands clutched his head. Robert quickly stopped trying to swallow her juices and merely concentrated on breathing as she practically crushed his head in the throes of orgasm. Robert collapsed as his mother released him and she lay back breathing heavily. Robert's face was coated in her juices and he slowly raised himself to his knees. He was just considering retrieving a tissue to wipe his face when his mother opened her eyes, her breathing returned to normal.

"Robert that was incredible is there a girl I don't know about who has been teaching you?" She smiled but it seemed that she was serious about the question. Robert hesitated before answering as he considered the tone she had asked the question in. Robert was certain he was imagining things, because it sounded like she was asking if there was someone she should be jealous of.

"No, mom there is no girl there never has been. I'm a ...virgin." He gasped out this last bit in shock that he would say this to her, but then again after going down on a woman, you are past the point of such embarrassments.

"I know we shouldn't, we have already gone too far, but somehow I don't care. Robert I want to be your first honey. Please make love to me." Robert could only nod as he slowly moved into position and lined his hard, throbbing cock with her pussy. She stiffened slightly, but quickly relaxed as he moved slowly to penetrate her. Robert moved with agonizing slowness, because he had heard that this could be painful for the woman if one is not careful. Once he was fully inserted he lay down on top of her feeling her breasts against his chest as he began moving in and out of her. She embraced him as he began increasing his speed and she moaned and breathed harder into his ear.

Robert couldn't believe the strange turn his life had taken, after years of fantasizing he was losing his virginity to his mother. Robert continued to thrust with vigor, but knew that her pussy was too tight, too amazing and he would never last. He only hoped that he wouldn't cum before she did. Robert had heard of girls complaining because their boyfriends came too soon and they had to get themselves off while the boyfriend slept. Robert began trying to think about anything to hold off his impending orgasm and began kissing his mother's neck in the hopes that this would help her cum before him. Her pussy only seemed to get wetter and he found it somewhat easier to thrust into her.

Her moaning grew louder and her grip on his body tightened Robert felt himself on verge of unloading into her when her legs gripped him and she practically screamed into his ear. Her pussy tightened around him and he realized that she must be orgasming. Robert could no longer move, her grip on his body prevented him from pulling out and her pussy's grip on his cock meant that he could hold back no longer. Robert gasped out a quick burst of words.

"Can't pull out, here it comes." He felt himself explode into her and filled her to the point where it began oozing out around his cock as she was filled beyond capacity. Robert attempted once again to pull out and his mother released her grip. Robert collapsed onto the bed lying next to her completely spent. Robert soon nodded off despite the night's sleep he had enjoyed.

Robert stirred and looked at the clock to see that he had only been asleep for about twenty minutes and realized that the blanket had put back on him, although he was still naked underneath. Looking around he saw that his mother was gone and unsurprisingly she had cleaned up before departing. He smiled knowing that she would insist on washing the sheets as soon as he got up. Robert removed the sheets and put them in the hamper before looking around. Robert was just passing his sister's room when he saw that the door was wide open and she was laying on the bed with her legs spread.

Robert cautiously approached the door to get a better look. Erin was wearing a skirt and a simple blouse in contrast to the usual modest dress that she tended to wear. The skirt must have been short, although he wasn't sure how short as it was bunched up around her waist to give her access between her legs. Robert felt himself harden as he watched her move her fingers along her pussy lips and with her left hand she was tweaking a nipple through the blouse, making it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Erin's breathing increased in pace as her fingers moved faster and Robert felt his cock through his pants. Erin's left hand moved back and forth tweaking her nipples before raising her shirt to better reach them. Robert could stand it no longer and opened his pants to begin stroking his cock. He was soon lost in pumping himself to the sight of his sister and failed to notice the sound she made as she came. Robert felt himself getting close when Erin spoke to him in a sweet, clear voice.

"Oh, brother you're awake." She gestured for him to come closer and he awkwardly entered the room with some difficulty as his cock was still out and hard. "Robert I saw you with mom and I want to try that, please." He nodded slowly as he reached the bed.

"I thought you wouldn't want to do anything the way you ran out of my room earlier." She nodded.

"I didn't understand what had happened. You covered my face and nearly choked me when you exploded on me." Robert leaned close and she pulled him in for a kiss. Robert allowed her tongue to enter his mouth and her arms wrapped around his neck. Robert reached for her breasts she gasped into his mouth, but she didn't break the kiss. The kiss continued for some time until she slowly pulled back.

"Please lie down brother." He reluctantly released her breasts and removed his clothes before laying on the bed as she sat up. Erin moved between his legs and momentarily stroked him before taking him in her mouth. He felt that she had actually improved since her first attempt, she seemed to take him in deeper than before and she was making use of her tongue. Robert felt that he was close despite how recently he had cum with her and their mother. He tapped her shoulder.

"Erin if you continue I will fill your mouth again. What do you want?" She immediately stopped.

"I want to give you my innocence, please brother be my first." He nodded and she climbed on top of him raising her hips over his hard cock. She moved the head to her entrance and pushed inside. She gasped through clenched teeth as she struggled not to scream in the pain. Erin was determined and after a few attempts got his head inside slowly moving her hips trying to get deeper. Robert groaned she was so tight he didn't think he could last until she got all the way down. Erin at last got halfway down and cried out in pain as she pushed. Erin was now a woman, although at twenty she had been an adult for two years. Erin pushed through the pain letting out the occasional whimper as she continued. She finally reached the end and she settled onto his lap.

Now that he was fully inserted she leaned over to embrace him and her hips moved up and down. Erin moaned loudly and Robert moaned as well, although not as loud. Erin moved faster and Robert felt himself swell inside her tightness. Robert soon felt himself explode as he came inside her and he momentarily felt disappointed that he hadn't made her cum first. However Erin did not stop despite the cum filling her and Robert feeling himself growing more sensitive as he wanted to curl up and sleep. Erin suddenly cried out and her pussy clamped tightly around him, causing Robert to moan almost as loudly as his sister. She collapsed onto him and breathed softly into his ear for several moments before rolling off of him.

Robert felt himself drifting off when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and he looked to his left. Standing in the door was his mother and she was smiling as she put a finger to her lips signaling him to silence. Linda closed the door allowing her children to rest after their intense lovemaking session. She knew that she should be appalled, but truthfully the sight of her naked satiated offspring was too beautiful for her to feel anything but pride. Robert lay on his sister's bed as he thought about the heaven that his life had become and what he would say to Miss Pierce at the next session. On the one hand he felt he needed to talk to someone about this, but on the other hand it was incest and the result may not be positive. Robert nodded off as he considered what he would do.

Robert awoke a short time later and found his sister still lying next to him, holding him close. He turned his head and found himself looking into her eyes. When they made eye contact she smiled.

"Hi brother, mom wants to see us in the living room." Robert slowly sat up before standing to dress and headed to the living room. He found his mother sitting in her preferred chair and he sat on the couch with his sister sitting next to him.

"All right, I think we all know what has been happening lately and I think we need to discuss it. I don't know why this has happened and I honestly don't care. This week I have been happier than I've been since we lost your father. Robert, I think I speak for your sister when I ask, do you think you'll be up to taking care of both of us?" Robert was stunned as he let this sink in and he felt his sister's hand on his leg. He turned to look into her smiling face as he spoke.

"Yes, mother I love you both so much, I will always be here for you." His sister took his face in her hands and pulled him in to kiss him. The kiss was only broken when his face was pulled in to kiss his mother. It's true the only thing that matters is we love each other.

The End