Gift from a Friend

Story Info
A great present from an erotic photographer.
2.4k words
4.48
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night, nothing to do, and the phone rings. Answering, I recognize the voice of a friend of mine, a photographer who loves playing jokes.

"If you can be here in exactly 20 minutes, I'll have a present for you that you'll never forget," he says.

I look at the clock. 11:40. "Another one of your pranks?" I ask.

"Nope. I feel bad about missing your birthday, and I want to make it up to you. Can you be here at midnight exactly?"

"Sure - I can do that," hoping I'm not making a mistake.

Quick shower, dressed, hop on my motorcycle and head to his house. We're close friends, and never bother knocking if we're expected, so at 12:00 exactly I walk through the door. At the same moment, he's walking up the stairs from the basement.

"Good timing," he says. "I'm going out for a while. Your birthday present is down in my studio."

I shoot him a suspicious look, and he rolls his eyes and says "Look, just trust me. Go on downstairs and see for yourself."

I hear the door shut behind him as I walk slowly down the stairs, watching for anything he might have set up. Getting to his studio in the basement, I see that I need not have worried.

I see you, hanging upside down, hands bound behind your head, completely naked except for a lacy pair of panties.

My mind starts racing. My friend is a jokester, but what's his game here? My mind is telling me that I really should release you and let you down. At the same time, my cock has sprung to attention, and has very different ideas.

Your eyes widen as I walk into your line of sight. You were obviously expecting my friend, and aren't sure why there's a tall bald man in a kilt standing over you. At the same time, I can tell that this photo shoot has gotten you into a very excited state, and that your rapid breathing isn't just from surprise.

"Well well..." I say, looking into your eyes, "it looks like my friend didn't tell YOU what to expect either". I look around his studio. I knew he did some erotic photography, but I guess I didn't expect to see the array of sex toys, bondage devices, whips, and paddles that I'm finding. "Are all these for your photo shoot?"

You nod, still looking at me, wide-eyed and silent. I don't know how long you've been hanging upside down, but you're not looking like you're having any trouble with it.

I take a walk around your body, examining your smooth skin, your gorgeous hips, ass, and breasts. He obviously hasn't used any of the whips or paddles yet. I would recognize the pink marks from a spanking.

"You do realize that you've been left here as a present for me, right?" You nod, fear and excitement mingling on your face. As you see me pick up a leather cat o' nine tails, I see the panic start to rise.

Walking around behind you, I reach out to caress your firm ass. You go completely rigid as you feel the first touch of my hand, a gasp escaping your full lips. As I touch and stroke you - your ass, hips, legs, belly - you begin to move under my touch. I hear you moan, but I know you can't see my smile, or read my thoughts.

Still stroking you with my left hand, I raise the knotted thongs of the whip in my right. I begin to trail them up and down your legs. I hear another moan, louder this time, come from you.

As I trace the leather tails all over your body, you start to squirm. You have to know what is coming next, but you don't seem afraid of it any more. Lifting the whip from your skin, I raise it up, then bring it down sharply, diagonally across your ass. Hearing your sharp intake of breath, seeing the dark pink stripes blossoming across your skin, my cock becomes completely rigid instantaneously. I wonder how long I can maintain control before I have to find release.

I see that you're not going to be able to stay upside down for too much longer without a break, but I'm nowhere near done playing yet. I see that there are hooks on the ceiling a couple of feet away from where your ankles are suspended. I kneel on the floor, my face inches from yours.

"We're going to have a lot of fun tonight, and I want to make sure you're awake for all of it," I whisper roughly, "I'm going to bring your hands around in the front. Are you going to behave for me?"

You nod hesitantly. The instant I free your hands from behind your back, however, you start to struggle, trying to get away.

The cat o' nine tails is still right there on the floor. Picking it up, I spank you sharply across both tits, leaving red stripes where the knotted leather struck the skin. Easily grabbing both of your hands in one of mine, I bind them in front of you, leaving a loop of rope between them.

"Tsk tsk" I say, mockingly. "You do know you're going to pay for that, don't you?" I wrap one arm around your back, grabbing your hair from behind to pull your head back sharply. The other hand holds the rope binding your wrists. Lifting you, I hang the rope from the hook in the ceiling, leaving you suspended at wrist and ankle.

I back up to survey the effect. I like it. Your head hanging down, back rounded, and your pussy and ass exposed and vulnerable.

"Alright then, you wanted me to leave you alone, I'll leave you alone. First though..." I pick up a blindfold from the table, and tie it securely across your eyes.

As I walk up the stairs, I hear you hesitantly asking me to come back, telling me that you'll behave. I know you feel how completely helpless you are, and now you're in complete darkness. Your voice sounds more frantic, more panicked as you continue to call. I think it's a good time for a drink.

You, in the meantime, are strung up, helpless, blindfolded, in a strange basement. Your only possible savior is a man you've never seen before who whipped you within moments of meeting you. You start to panic as your mind spins with all the things I might do to you. You start hearing things...you call out, hoping it was me you heard...hoping I've come back down to rescue you. You don't know if I'm upstairs, if I've left the house, or if I'm standing right next to you, watching you squirm.

Suddenly your questions are answered as you feel a paddle strike you across your ass. Too surprised to even scream, the breath catches in your throat. I lean over and whisper harshly in your ear "did you miss me baby? I'm back. It's playtime now". You hear a quiet buzzing and realize that against all your conscious wishes your pussy has gotten instantly wet.

Standing behind you, I see your pussy glistening with moisture. Gently spreading your lips, I slide the vibrator inside you. Deep, deeper, all the way in. I take my hand off it, telling you that if you let it fall out, you will be very, very sorry.

Watching you squirm as you desperately squeeze to hold the toy inside, I begin to stroke you again with the leather thongs of the cat o' nine tails. Still blindfolded, you can't tell where exactly I'm standing as I move the strips lightly over your skin. The bindings at your ankles and wrists are starting to dig deeply into the skin, and your whole body feels electrified.

Suddenly, without any warning, I bring the cat up and then sharply down across the side of your taut belly. As the pink stripes begin to show on your skin, I hear a clatter. Looking over, I see the vibrator has fallen out and hit the floor.

Clicking my tongue in displeasure, I lean in close to your ear. "I warned you," I whisper, "I asked you to do one simple thing and you disobeyed me."

"No, please," you whimper softly, "I'll do better...I promise."

"I know you will," I hiss in your ear, "and this time I'll make sure you don't forget."

I unhook your wrists from the ceiling, leaving you once again hanging upside down. Setting down the cat o' nine tails, I grab a long leather strap. "Remember when your daddy used to spank you with his belt when you misbehaved?"

Pulling my arm back, I swing the strap, striking your ass hard. The sting of the strap would have been plenty, but the sound of the folded leather slapping together as it hits your skin only intensifies the effect.

Getting into it now, I begin to work all over your body with the strap. With the blindfold on, you can't tell where it will hit next. From your ass, to your thighs, to your tits, to your back. Each time the leather hits, I see you squirm, I hear you gasp, I see your skin darken.

I love your reaction when the strap strikes across your stomach, just between the belly button and the ribcage. Very sensitive skin. You twist and writhe, unable to keep from trying to squirm away from the strap. Each stroke with the strap darkens your skin a little more. Watching the strap cross the same place again, and again, and again - watching the skin go from pink-tinged to bright pink to red - hearing your breath catching in your throat.

I kneel down and lean in close to your ear again. "Are you going to keep it in for me this time?" I hiss.

Nodding quickly, desperately, you agree "yes...yes...anything...please..."

I push a finger inside you, working it around in your wet pussy, fucking you with it. A second finger, pushing in and pulling out. A third, filling you up. Pulling them out, I bring them to your lips. Forcing them into your mouth, I let you taste your sweet juices.

Sliding my fingers back inside you, I begin fucking you with them roughly. As you start to writhe, I whisper to you "I have NOT given you permission to cum. If you cum before I tell you that you can, you'll think the first beating was just a joke."

You hear the vibrator start to buzz again. Pulling my fingers out of your wet cunt, I slide the toy in their place. I remind you again about holding it inside, and as you clench you feel my finger at your back door.

Wet and slick from your wet pussy, the first joint of my index finger slides easily inside your ass. I slowly work it deeper into you, watching as it disappears inside. I hear you gasp, then moan, as I push it into you. When I've gotten it in all the way, I pull out to the very tip, and repeat the process with a second finger.

Once I have both fingers buried in you, deep in your ass, I begin to fuck you with them. Slowly at first, then roughly, pushing them into you hard, powerfully as you try desperately not to let the vibrator fall out of your cunt. With my other hand, I grab the swell of your hip, squeezing hard to hold you in place, keep you from squirming or swinging.

"Do you want to cum for me, baby?" I ask, watching you squirm and writhe, "Does my dirty little slut like having her pussy and ass fucked at the same time?"

"Oh god! Yes! Please! Please may I cum?" you beg me, "please let me cum!"

"Almost baby...not yet. I want you to cum with me"

I kneel down in front of you, sliding my hand around to cup your ass while keeping my fingers inside. Pulling your blindfold off with my other hand, you see that I've stripped off my kilt and that I'm completely naked, my hard cock right in front of your face.

Pushing my cock into your mouth, holding your head with one hand as I fuck your ass with the other, watching your pussy pulse in time with the vibrator throbbing inside it. I begin to fuck your mouth, pushing my cock deep down your throat. I bring my mouth to your pussy at the same time, drawing your sensitive, swollen clit between my lips, between my teeth.

Pounding hard in your mouth now, feeling your mouth, your tongue, your lips working on my hard shaft. Hearing you gag as I fuck your throat. Feeling your clit pulse between my teeth as my tongue flicks over it, your pussy pulsing with the vibrator. Feeling my fingers pushing deep into your clenching ass...

I start moaning, hissing to you "god baby...I'm going to cum...going to cum in your mouth...oh fuck baby yes...suck me...I want you to cum with me...cum for me when I shoot down your throat...ohhhhh fuck yes!"

Feeling me spurting in your mouth, into your throat, swallowing fast to keep up with the jets of cum, you begin to spasm, to shake. I hold your ass and head tight, holding you immobile as your body clenches, trying to writhe in my grasp. Sucking me frantically, desperately, your body working without your conscious thought, wanting now only to milk every last drop of my cum as you spasm, over, and over, and over again, your entire body wracked with convulsions as you ride the crest of orgasm after orgasm.

Cradling you in my arms as your breathing slows to normal, your ankles still suspended from the ceiling, we hear my photographer friend coming down the stairs. Looking at your body, striped red from the whips, glistening with sweat, I see him grin. "Perfect!" he says to you, "You're gonna LOVE these pictures!" He quickly gets his camera and begins shooting the scene, getting every side of you, every detail.

While he shoots, he explains to me "Most people just want the posed erotic bondage pictures. She wanted to have the real thing. There's a big difference between pictures of someone who's been tied up and photographed in a pose, and someone who's just been through an intense session, beaten, and fucked hard".

Turning back to you, he asks "What do you think? Will he work?" You quickly nod and agree. "She wants a whole series of these. Next week we're doing bondage with Japanese knotwork. Are you available at midnight next Saturday?"

A grin spreads across my face as I think about the weeks to come. I think I need to practice my knots...