Gift from a Stranger

Story Info
Mara becomes a house pet.
2.2k words
4.2
41.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met her I was balanced upon the edge of death, one foot plunged into the grave, the hatred for this world too much to bear. I asked out of sarcasm to find a wounded treasure like no other, something so hopelessly distraught as to distract from my own misery. I was caught totally by surprise when she strolled into my life, begging for my strength.

I was attending the farewell party of a friend; we were all drinking and smoking, reliving the memories of our great adventures together and sharing the dreams of a new life far from this hell. A man I had never seen before introduced my fallen angel late into the evening, he called her Mara and somehow during the night I had agreed to take over her care.

Mara was dressed plain in black overalls and taped up vans; she had short black hair and rich green eyes. She had the delicate features of one who has been subjected; her most attractive quality was the sadness in her smile and the tears fighting the corners of her eyes. I did not feel sorry for her, nor did I pity the hardships that her guardian briefly described, it was more of a morbid fascination with someone who gave her body to whom held the leash. Her guardian made the arrangements; the details are lost to the swirling haze of vodka and bong smoke, but when the dawn at last overtook the night I had a new pet.

I awoke with her cuddling next to me, the deep rhythm of her breath was soothing, and I could feel my hunger growing with each heavy beat of her heart. To sedate my growing lust and to ease the hangover I suffered, I pulled her on top of me still sleeping. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her head resting in the crook of my shoulder and I drifted back to sleep with this tender young girl curled on my chest.

It was late into the afternoon before I stirred to rise; Mara was already awake and offered a cup of coffee as I rolled to my feet. She started to speak, but I held up my hand up to silence her before the words left her lips, and brought myself to kiss her. Mara yielded to my request, her soft lips parted and I stroked her tongue with mine. I felt the tension in her ease as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me so to feel the rapid beat of her nervous heart. Mara offered no resistance as my hands moved along her body, caressing her down the gentle curve of her back, testing the supple firmness of her ass and thighs. I could feel her breast become hard pressed against me, and a tiny moan escaped in her breath as I firmly cupped the growing heat between her legs.

I stroked her, feeling her passions grow in my grasp, then paused to sip my coffee and observe the expressions on her face. Mara was shocked by my sudden pause and her features flushed as she tried to turn away. I caught her chin, holding her to face me but she would not raise her eyes to me. I could feel the tension in her body mount, a timid quiver trembled her flesh and I could see the sadness in her amplified. I directed her to kneel before the couch, facing the wall, and then I got up to stroll into the other room where my friend was getting dressed. Bell was hot, it had been many months since I had seen her so exposed, standing there still wet from the shower, and she was glistening. We spoke for a moment about how I became the owner of this frightened young pet, then Bell offered a new outfit to better display her qualities. Bell admitted to planning this for me, then handed me a complete outfit for my pet to wear. It consisted of a blue velvet thong with matching bra, a pleated skirt and thin cotton t-shirt. Then Bell turned to finish dressing, but I caused her to pause. I kissed the curve of her neck and shoulder, moving my hands around the curves of her hips to caress her belly. She moaned softly and giggled, "It's been a long time since you touched me like that." Bell guided my hand to her petite and firm breast, leaning her head back to rest upon my chest. Bell was listening to the rapid pulse of my heart. Her nipples were erect and as I rolled the first one through my fingers she quivered and pushed me away. "My boyfriend wouldn't like that," she smirked and reached for her panties.

I caught her hand, pressing my body to hers, and whispered into her ear, I was not sure if it was my words or just my breath that caused the chill bumps to roll across her so suddenly, but she did follow me into the living room where my pet remained kneeling. Mara did not face us, so had no idea what was in store. I took a folded silk scarf and bound it over her eyes, then unbuttoned her overalls and commanded her to place both palms on the floor. She did as was requested and made no moves to stop my actions. Once blindfolded, my friend stepped around in front of her and sat upon the couch. She spread her legs and leaned back, I guided Mara into position.

"Show our friend your gratitude," I said easing Mara down between the trembling thighs of Bell. I watched as Mara took her cue and began to softly kiss her sensual path along the pulse heating the creamy flesh of Bell's lusting passion. Mara responded with a seductive tenderness, brushing her quivering lips on trembling thighs, and casting her breath in trembling rhythm to focus on the swelling center of Bell's pleasure.

Bell shuddered as her breast heaved and she arched her back allowing a tiny gasp to escape lips. She gripped the cushions with white knuckles, her eyes locked on mine as Mara plunged her studded tongue into Bell's open treasure. Bell curled her toes, and rubbed her naked soles along Mara's shoulders, stroking her ribs and cupping Mara's breasts. With her toes, Bell pinched Mara's nipples erect. I watched as Bell grasp Mara by the hair and pressed Mara's face firmly into her desire saying, "Suck it, lick me till I cum," then turned to look me in the eyes, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

Bell moaned, locking her ankles behind Mara's neck, smothering her. I could tell from her breathing and the motion of her hips Bell was about to cum, just as she peeked her boyfriend emerged from the shower. He was shocked to see his girlfriend flushed and naked while a girl obediently brought her to pleasure. Bell stood up abruptly; almost knocking Mara over and with a giggle she pranced off into the bedroom with her boyfriend.

Mara sat back up, her face glistened, as her breast heaved from the exertion. She licked at her lips, keeping her palms flat on the floor Mara awaited my voice; I was impressed by her loyal dedication. I removed the blindfold and removed the rest of her clothes, "That's a good girl, now go shower, and be sure to thank Bell on your way through."

I was impressed by her performance; she brought off Bell in record time, while I watched, moved by the seductive grace in which Mara displayed a genuine desire to satisfy. I wanted to know more about her, not that I cared either way, but I wanted to know.

Mara entered the living room wearing only a towel; her satin skin seemed to glow in the late afternoon sun. I handed her the clothes that Bell had given me and told her to dress. I bombarded her with questions as she did, asking about everything, Mara was hesitant, not offering much information. Her behavior annoyed me. Mara was being timid and shy that was not the problem, what irritated me was she would not directly respond to my inquiries. It was time to go shopping, my pet needed to be outfitted. Bell suggested a place across town, she had told me about it months ago while modeling her new locking corset. I was bored and getting more aggravated by the lack of cooperation from Mara, though I did discover that she was nineteen and her birthday was but a week away. That inspired me pick out something extra special for what I was now planning as a grand party event. We stopped off at a quite little German restaurant to enjoy a beer with a heavy meal. Waiting to be seated I noticed that Mara was getting the looks from several diners, and I smirked at how she had captured the attention of the waiter. All the stares were making her nervous, most of the diners were in their fifties, but they still enjoyed the short hem on Mara's skirt. Even under the dim table lamps I could see that Mara was blushing through the entire meal. I was forced to slap her thigh during dinner, for she kept trying to tug on the edges of her skirt, wanting to cover her naked legs. By the time we left I wanted to take her over my knee, right there in the restaurant, and spank her for insolence. But I would have plenty of time to discipline her misbehavior, though first we had to get her some new clothes.

When we arrived I sent her into the dressing room, it only took a moment to pick out a locking collar with matching leash, and I used it to secure her inside the booth. Mara started to protest, a soft whimper was rising in her throat, but a sharp slap across the gentle curve of her ass with a riding crop silenced her. This was not a place where Mara could express insubordination unpunished. I ventured back out into the store finding a cute little gothic clerk to assist me.

First it was decided that every good pet must have a tail, so I investigated the wide array of plugs and phalluses with colored tails of different lengths. It was difficult making a choice so I picked several in which to experiment. My heart swelled with pride at seeing Mara's reaction when I presented her with a large plug bearing a long pink and red latex tassel. I had the clerk fetch some lubricant, as I began to fit Mara with the leather harness.

I lifted Mara's skirt, telling her to hold the garment high so to not soil the soft fabric. Mara's hands were trembling as she gripped the folded hem, her legs shuddered as I caressed the length of her thigh and eased my fingers into the waistband of her crushed blue velvet panties. I noticed the crotch was moist as I gently removed the delicate material. I could smell her excitement as the waist straps were adjusted and locked into place. Her trembling thighs quivered with anticipation sending chills racing across her creamy satin skin. Mara heaved with nervous breaths as the clerk returned smiling, a small bottle of strawberry flavored motion lotion in her hand.

With calculated intent I snapped open the bottle, allowing just a taste of the thick liquid upon my fingertip and offered it to Mara. I tenderly traced her lips with the sweet fluid, Mara responded with a delicate lick as her tongue timidly stroked the tip of my finger. But she would not raise her eyes to meet my hungry stare, nor would she look into the face of our lovely young clerk.

I grabbed the leash that held Mara bound to the small wood planked bench, and with firm pressure lifted her to face me. I could see a shy excitement in her eyes, soldering behind humiliated sadness. Mara was unsure of how to respond, she tried to look away but I still held the leash. I knelt down so that our eyes would be the same level, and staring into those erotic green portals I moved closer until my lips were faintly brushing hers. I could taste her breath mingled with the strawberry lotion. Our eyes remained open as I kissed her lips as softly as I could, the whisping contact sent chills through my entire body, electrifying my desires.

The clerk interrupted my somber seduction with a snide comment that brought my senses back. I sent the clerk on another mission, this time she would bring me a pair of heeled boots, locking wrist cuffs, and she would display the various styles of leather bras. This chore allowed me some privacy with my new pet.

Turning Mara around to face the full-length mirror, I placed my palm upon the lower curve of her back and urged her to bend over. This put Mara's nose just inches from the mirror. With her in position I took the large plug and squeezed a small drop of lubricant onto the tip. I glided the plug between her spread cheeks adding just a dab more of the sweet lotion. Mara moaned softly as I bent to kiss her on the back and eased the pug into position. I turned the well-lubricated plug in gentle circles around her rim, adding a soft pressure. The plug moved easily, Mara moaned and her knees buckled as the phallus worked to stretch her tiny anus.