Gift from Outer Space Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Nina cooed, imagining it. They kept frenching for a few more minutes, until they were both panting and horny.

"Ooh that reminds me, once you're wearing TeeGee, Leifa and Macy can give you a wet special."

"What's that?" Nina asked.

"It's where you get a deep-throat blowjob from one while the other sticks her tongue up your ass. Trust me, it's thefucking ultimate. I came until I passed out."

They kept on groping and kissing for a few more moments. Looking around, they noticed that they had a few onlookers.

"Come on, let's go," Renee said, waving at the other passengers and grinning giddily. She picked up the box and they left the viewing deck to go to one of the ship's fine cuisine restaurants.

They placed their orders. Once the waiter left Nina said, "The first time TeeGee came to life, it was on me. Remember that?"

"Yes, I do," Renee said.

"I wondered why it detached afterwards."

"Ah. Didn't Besseda explain that?"

"Not to me."

"The way to make the bond permanent is to wear it, masturbate with it as if it were real, until it, you know, comes to life. Then go to sleep wearing it. When you wake up, you're bonded."

Nina felt a bit of nostalgia for their college dorm room days, remembering the many times they had made love without the symbiont. "So, I can actually just attach him and detach him repeatedly, as long as I don't fall asleep wearing him?"

Renee nodded. "I guess so."

"That's great! I mean, hmm," Nina said, her voice calling as she saw Renee's disapproving look.

"Don't make up your mind yet," Renee suddenly said. "You are going to love eating entire cakes and pies and not gaining an ounce. I-- I was wondering something else. You know, I've been screwing just about everything that moved while I was wearing TeeGee."

Nina nodded. "So?"

"So, you might want to do the same."

Nina shook her head. "I'm fine with just you, chica."

"Really?" Renee shook her head. "I want you to make up your mind about that after you wear TeeGee. Besides, I want us to include Macy and Leifa if we can."

"That sounds great," Nina said, dreamily.

"I could be happy with just you," Renee went on. "If we meet someone else, we both have to approve. No running wild."

"You've really been thinking about this," Nina observed. As she spoke, some upbeat organ music started playing. All during the cruise, the only music that they heard was popular Behtorian music. It was catchy and sophisticated, but alien to them. Now Nina was hearing chords and instruments she recognized. She fell silent, listening to the familiar tune.

"Isn't this Beyoncé?" Nina asked, as the sultry vocals began.

"Yeah," Renee grinned, trying to act casual.

"Well it sounds, it sounds like," It sounded like a proposal to Nina. She was interrupted by light shining down on their table. She looked up and noticed that a passageway was above them. It had not been there before.

The light intensified. The music got louder. Nina leaned her head way back to look up. She thought she could see winged angels floating high in the chamber above.

I never really had a doubt, standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now,

Nina felt weightless. She noticed her silverware was floating and her wine glass slowly tipping. The invisible forces that created gravity in their immediate vicinity had been turned off.

Around them, other patrons were calmly eating. Waiters walked among the tables carrying menus and trays.

"Come with me," Renee urged, gently tapping the floor and moving towards the opening in the ceiling.

The two girls floated up from the table. As they rose, they reached out for one another. Their slender fingers clasped and they pulled each other close.

Up and up they ascended, through a trap door in the ceiling of the restaurant. They floated up into a small, fantastic round ballroom which had been the source of the music. As they reached the center of the chamber, their momentum was slowed and stabilized by invisible beams.

Bright light filled the ballroom. The walls were ivory with gilded paintings, and chandeliers ringed the walls. The trap door closed beneath them as they drifted incrementally higher.

You're the only one that I want, and I'm addicted to your light,

Dozens of choir singers floated above them, wearing white robes and angel wings. On the one balcony above them, the golden pipes of a magnificent organ gleamed as they blasted the accompaniment with artistic syncopation.

Slowly, Renee and Nina floated back down to the dance floor until their feet were on solid ground.

Gravity can't forget, so pull me back to the ground again,

"It's so beautiful," Nina said, feeling weak in the knees. She had always been the strong one, but now Renee held and supported her.

"You planned this?" Nina squeaked, tears streaming down her face.

Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace,

The sight of Nina's joyful tears moved Renee to tears as well.

This is the moment, Renee thought.

As the choir began to sing the chorus again, Renee reached into a discreet pocket in her dress and produced a ring, gold and brilliantly polished, and adorned with a pink diamond. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she offered the ring to Nina.

"The way you came to save me while I was a prisoner in that castle, words can't describe how much I admire you--"

"Anything for you, Renee--"

"--This song is for you. You're my angel." As Renee said this, tears streaked down her cheeks. "I'm so in love with you," she wept. "Marry me?"

The answer was already plain in Nina's eyes. "Yes!"

THE END

Or is it?

Halo songwriters: Evan Kidd Bogart, Beyoncé Knowles, Ryan Tedder

Thank you all for reading. There may be a continuation or spin off of this story in the future if the demand for it is there. So many possibilities were left unwritten. Macy and Leifa don't have their freedom yet. What do you think?