Gift in the Mail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case," he relaxed, "let me feel what it is like to be inside a woman."

"With pleasure," I said.

I exhaled as he slid into me, and I felt the pressure, warmth, and pleasure of a flesh and blood cock inside me. This was so much better than Mr. Clear, my favorite dildo, even if it was effectively a dildo created by the panties. It felt so real.

I moved up and down for a while, and squeezed him with my inner muscles, not wanting him to cum too early, but wanting to give him a good first experience. With the stimulation I had been receiving for hours, it did not take me long to cum. I may have even squirted. I could feel some extra moisture inside my panties, but as happened earlier, there was none on the outside.

Stanley was still erect, and I wondered whether he was game for my other favorite penetration.

"Just a moment," I told him as I pulled away. I turned around, bent over at the waist, and asked him to rub his crotch behind me. For a virgin, it did not take him long to figure out where I wanted him.

I could feel his hardness rubbing between my cheeks, and I could feel a generous amount of lubricate supplied by the panties from some unknown source. With some gentle pushing and wiggling, I felt his head at my alternate entrance. With some firm pressure, I slid back onto him. He was in.

I wiggled and thrust against him and totally lost track of time because of the intense pleasure. I felt myself cum, and started to come back to reality. This was some fantasy. However, it was not totally fantasy. As I finished coming, I realized everyone in the room was looking at me and applauding. We must have put on some show.

Blushing, I slowly pulled away from Stanley. Standing upright, I came back to hug him.

Remember," I reminded him, "it was just a fantasy. Your technical virginity is still intact."

I slid my finger along the edge of my bra and panties and noticed that the material was no longer attached to my skin. It could slide back and forth against my skin. Now was my opportunity to take them off. However, I did not have a change of clothes with me and I did not want to flash everyone.

"I will need to take those with me," Stanley said while pointing to the panties.

"I'm not going to take them off here," I told him with a flash of anger.

Then I became the sweet and flirtatious temptress and said, "But if you follow me home, I can change clothes and give them to you there."

I thanked the host for the invitation and let her know I needed to leave. At the door, I looked behind me to see if Stanley was following. He was.

I smiled to encourage him, and then walked to my car with my most seductive sway of the hips.

As I got into my car, I wondered if Stanley would be interested in recreating our fantasies without help from the panties and bra. I was getting excited again just thinking about the possibility.

12