Gift of Best Friend

Story Info
Birthday night with wife and her friend.
1.9k words
4.32
71k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danny333
danny333
29 Followers

After the accidental wife swap we experienced on our last vacation I wrote that the foursome didn't have an effect on our relationship. I should have worded the statement differently. It surely did have an effect, as our discussions about adding partners to our sex life were no longer just fantasies, rather it seemed like we were scheming and planning future adventures.

Gail had asked me what I would like to do on my fast approaching forty fourth birthday. With her hand gently rubbing my crotch through my jeans she told me I could be creative with my birthday wish. After taking a few days to think this over I had come up with an idea.

Sherry was a former coworker turned close friend of Gale's, who had recently divorced a shit-head husband. Sherry is a professional girl, mother of two young kids, with no desire for dating games. We would get together with Sherry every several weeks, sometimes just a weeknight with her and the kids for some dinner, sometimes on a Saturday night for dinner and drinks either at home or out on the town somewhere. Sherry said that she appreciated the social life with us, though she did worry about being a third wheel.

Days later Gail pressed me about my birthday, I just said "how about Sherry". Gail's responded that the thought had crossed her mind as well, but she would have to figure out the best way to broach the idea with Sherry.

Gail and Sherry were meeting after work for mojitos one afternoon/evening, and Gail decided to invite Sherry out for my birthday, and I guess the conversation just naturally flowed. Sherry asked Gail if I wanted anything special, and Gail just came right out and said that I wanted her. Sherry said that she hadn't been fucked for over two years and Gail probably shouldn't joke around. Gail assured Sherry that she was dead serious. Sherry apparently laughed, summoned the bartender, and told him he'd better make the next round a pitcher.

Sherry and I get along great, to the point where you would be hard pressed to figure out which of the girls are my wife. I might be holding either or both girls hand, and if I give Gail a peck on the lips, I often turn and do the same to Sherry.

Still, Sherry wasn't ready for Gail's question, and at the end of the mojitos pitcher, all she could do was to accept the offer to go out with us while proposing to take the rest of the night one step at a time. So the girls made plans to take me out Saturday night for appetizers and drinks before returning to our place for "one step at a time".

I did not know of the plans until late Saturday afternoon when I asked Gail what she would like to do for dinner. That's when she told me we were going out with Sherry for a lite bite and a few birthday drinks. A bit later we cleaned ourselves up and headed over to a favorite watering hole of mine that happened to have great Mediterranean cook who would whip up some delicious Lebanese hors d'oeuvres.

Speaking of delicious, Sherry entered the bar about ten or so minutes after we arrived. Sherry is about five foot nine inches tall with rich hazel eyes, shiny dark brown hair, with a smile that rarely leaves her face. Her physique is slender but solid, not skinny at all. I'm not an expert on size, but her tits can't fill much more than an "A" cup. I know most guys want girls with big racks, but Sherry rarely wares a bra outside of work, and she's got these killer nipples that looked like they were ready to poke holes in the silky blouse she was wearing. She knew exactly how to best leverage her assets and was looking totally hot; she was attracting lots of stares from both the guys and their disapproving dates. Gail checked out Sherry from head to toes, shook her head and said "no way you haven't screwed anyone in over two years". Sherry assured Gail that it was the truth and added that she was nervous as hell and would probably have to medicate a bit to make things happen tonight. We assumed she was talking about medicating with alcohol and proceeded to enjoy the food and cocktails and conversation. Gail eventually asked our waitress for the check, and as we were finishing our drinks, Sherry took a harmless looking pill from her purse, popped in her mouth and washed it down.

"Prescription" Gail asked. "Ecstasy" Sherry answered, and went on to explain that her wild child niece happened to work as a "titty dancer" and had talked about using the pills in order to warm up for the clubs customers. Aunt Sherry had acquired a few pills from the girl in anticipation of the evening. We knew what Ecstasy was for but had never used it before. Gail told Sherry to give her one and was soon swallowing it down.

Back at the house I got some drinks ready as the girls settled onto the couch and found something on the TV. I carried in the drinks and some munchies, but honestly the only things I was interesting in eating were both sitting right there in my living room, both looking strangely comfortable with each other.

Sherry motioned for me to sit down in between them and I wasted no time wedging my way in. Their bodies sort of seemed to just melt into my sides; cuddling like the way people do after they make love. Both girls bodies were turned toward me and their hands rubbed my shoulders and chest. Then Gail put her hand on my pants over my dick and gently squeezed. Sherry followed by putting her hand over Gail's, causing a bit more pressure on my dick. Sherry commented that the "X" was doing its job, and Gail agreed.

The girls looked at each other; Gail smiled and gave Sherry a nod. Sherry's hand moved up Gail's arm and then slipped underneath Gail's hand as she as she made direct contact with my crotch. She pulled at my zipper and then my belt and button, and finally she liberated my dick from my pants. As Sherry went at me with her hand, I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her small tits. Her nipples were gorgeous and stood out at least a half inch from her chest. I put my hand on her chest and took her tit in my mouth; it may have been the hardest and most erect nipple I had ever felt, and she moaned in approval as I sucked and nibbled. After about thirty seconds of this she pulled back from my mouth and dove on me like a starving person would attack a plate of food. My preferred blowjobs are administered slowly and deliberately; Sherry's BJ wasn't like that at all, but I wasn't complaining.

I felt Gail's hand on my neck and turned to see her naked from the waist up and pinching one of her own nipples. Gail turned her body so that she was facing me and we began making out like kids on a first date. I had one hand beneath Sherry playing with her tits, while my other hand fondled Gail's. There was quite a contrast between the way Sherry's A cup and Gail's C cup tits felt; the fullness of Gail in my hand, and Sherry's extraordinary nipples in my grip... I truly couldn't decide which I liked best; my hard dick told me I liked them both the same.

Gail eventually sat back on the couch to observe me receiving my birthday present. Sherry came up for air and peeled my pants off. As she removed the rest of her clothing, I took off my shirt, and Gail lost her pants as well. Sherry hoped onto my lap started kissing me. I had kissed this girl on the mouth before, but never like this. Sherry had a tongue that shot in and around my mouth like a lizard, and it seemed like it was long enough to lick her own eye brows. And although she had broken the ice by sucking my dick, I still found this first passionate kiss to be totally erotic.

She reached down to my cock and began rubbing me all over her pussy and butt crack. Sherry was absolutely drenched in her own juices as she popped me inside. She continued to make out with me as she rode me like one of those mechanical bulls from the 80's. We were playing with each others nipples, and the harder I pinched her the harder she ground on my dick. Not too many minutes went by before Sherry's lips broke away from mine as she started screaming as a monster orgasm racked her body.

Sherry's body went limp as she sunk onto my chest and rested for about a minute or so, and as she removed herself from me I turned to see Gail nestled into the corner of the couch playing with her clit. She slid towards me and as she spread her legs apart her pussy glistened from the show. I went in face first; I truly love the creamy middle, and after I coated my tongue with her juices I went to work on her clit.

I felt Sherry return to the scene as she claimed a sliver of couch real-estate next to me. She laid there massaging my lower back and butt cheeks for a little while; I especially enjoyed the attention she was paying to my ass and perineum. Sherry was turning out to be sort of a dirty girl, and I was a bit surprised when she put her face right next to mine as I was eating out my wife. What really surprised me was Gail not reacting negatively to Sherry's tongue going to work on her puss.

My dick was so hard that it was a bit uncomfortable crushed between me and the couch, so I got up and let Sherry claim the space at the Y. Moving behind Sherry I raised her ass up a bit and began fucking her from behind. Gail was using her hands to push Sherry's head into her pussy and Sherry had a hand on each of each of Gail's tits.

I could see Gail's muscles begin to twitch and I knew Sherry was making her cum. Seeing this happen was a first for me and I couldn't hold off any longer; feeling my spasms inside her, Sherry completed the trilogy by cumming in concert with my spouse and me.

As is tradition, Gail finished the encounter by going down on me after sex. This time though, she was licking another woman's juices from my cock. Closing her lips hard at the base of my dick, Gail milked every last drop of cum from me, but instead of kissing me like she usually does, she went to Sherry. Their mouths both open, I watched as they swapped and played with the cum, and then Sherry finished the encounter fucking my mouth with her slimy lizard like tongue.

My birthday ended almost the same way that it began, with the three of us huddled on the couch together, naked now, warmly covered with a fuzzy blanket. I reminded the girls how fantastic they each were and thanked them for my birthday present. Sherry laughed and told us the experience was just as much a treat for her as it was for me.

Gail smiled, kissed me, and reminded me that her birthday wasn't too far off...

danny333
danny333
29 Followers