Gift of the Gab Ch. 03

Story Info
In conclusion.
808 words
3.46
9.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over eighteen and Dani is the narrator.

*****

Chapter five

I think that it's pretty safe to say that Tilly hasn't truly got the gift of the gab. There's more to it than just looks, she lacks companion, kindness, thoughtfulness, and has no respect for anyone except herself. Tilly is such a bitch, selfish and so rude to everybody.

Tina, Beth and Jo even though they have the kindest of hearts are still a little self absorbed and aren't quite as attractive as the rest of the girls. Those three are also the jealous types and hate to share.

Jen has developed into an extremely attractive young lady, and has her Mother's same thoughtfulness and the kindest hearted person in the world. Jen is often mistaken as Jane's twin sister instead of Jane's daughter.

Kristy is like a redhead version of her Mother Tanya, with a fired red headed twist. Kristy has the hottest body out of all of the girls, with kindness and is the most giving young lady. Kristy just loves to share everything and everybody both sexually and otherwise.

Last but not least there is my daughter Ruby, that girl gladness my heart. Ruby would go out of her way to help anybody, even if she doesn't like them. Ruby is so kind to her grandmother Mel and Crystal and has started to drive down to her father's mother Rachel who lives an hour away once a fortnight to help out with chores and anything else she can do for Rachel in her frail state. Ruby has shown her boyfriend Scotts sisters Neve and Holly the true meaning of compassion. I couldn't be more proud of Ruby.

It was such a glorious spring day. Kristy phoned Ruby and Jo to see what they were up to. "We are going to spend the morning at the Nature Reserve, than a spot of clothes shopping before we head back home and spent the afternoon sunbathing and surfing down on our nudist beach. That that sound like a fun day to you guys? Phone Scott as well Ruby, the more the merrier."

"Well aren't you in a good mood miss Kristy. Ruby and Jo said in unison speaking on speaker phone. We would be delighted to join you. I'll phone Scotty straight away. We will meet you at yours in twenty minutes."

Jo and Ruby were dressed in their Sunday best as they pulled into Jake and Tanya's driveway and noticed that Scott was already there. "This is going to be such a fun day Jo whispered to her sister. As they got out of the car and knocked on the door. Are you guys ready to go yet. Organise this crowd would you Scotty." Ruby yelled excited.

Ruby and Jo both had their cameras around their necks not wanting to miss any snaps or photo opportunities.

"Ok ok keep your tops on." As Tanya and Scott ushered the trumps out of the house and we divided into two groups between Scott and Tania's cars.

The leaves were in full bloom and the wildlife was extraordinary. Jo and Ruby were certainly snap happy with the views, wildlife and selfies at the Nature Reserve.

Scott offered to spend up big at the shopping mall for both Jo and Ruby. Kissing Ruby on the cheek. "I love you so much Ruby." The love was certainly in the air. Scott had never been so happy in all his life. Ruby and Jo had bags of clothes, special clothes and revealing swimsuits and underwear, that they knew Scott would get excited by. That's when they bothered to get dressed at all. There is nothing those two haven't displayed to young Scotty.

Everybody bought fish and chips down to the beach when they got home. John and I were already naked and soaking up the sun. I had just emerged from the water to see Scott and my brother Jake's cocks standing to attention. We had a very sexually open relationships. I get just as turned on by their well hung cocks and muscled chests. We are very close. Scott enjoys spying on me just as much as I adore watching him in the shower and watching him fuck Ruby, we have a mutual aspirations for hot naked bodies. Jake and I showered together as much as possible since we were kids and teamed up to spy on Jane over the fence with those totally transparent and often opened bedroom and bathroom windows our neighbors used to have. It's no wonder we have all become such close friends.

Despite everyone's issues with Tilly we have never been all so close friends, not just a tight nit family.

In conclusion it was clear that the girls that truly have the gift of the gab are Ruby, Kristy and Jen.