Gift Wrapped For You

Story Info
Woman presents herself for her lover.
987 words
4.53
33.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her lover's birthday. Susan wanted to surprise Dan for his birthday. Lately, their love making had turned a little kinkier. They found themselves more and more interested in bondage after watching a tape given them by their friend. They had experimented with light bondage but she wanted to go further; to be helpless as he assaulted her that evening; trusting him. She wanted to be taken.

She checked the clock. He will be here in about a half hour she thought. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had just shaved herself clean because she knew he liked that. She loved the feel and look of it. The only thing showing was the tattoo of the rose she had above the old pubic hairs. Her 34 b breasts were excited as well. Susan walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. She opened her box of "toys" that was purchased at the adult store. Dusk was falling and the candles she had lit were basking the room in soft light. She attached the cuffs to the headboard. They would hold her arms at each corner of the bed. She attached a nipple clamp to the right nipple. She gasped at the instant pain and excitement she felt. She did the same with the left nipple. The next item was the ball gag.

Opening her mouth, she inserted the gag inside her and fastened the straps around her light red hair. She felt excited as she saw herself in the mirror. She attached the toe clamps to her big toes that would hold her feet together; immobilizing her feet. Susan inserted the vibrator inside herself. She was amazed at how wet she was. She turned the switch to low and gasped into the gag. The next item was headphones from her walkman. She didn't want to hear him arriving. "15 minutes to go" she thought to herself. Classical music filled her ears as the unit was turned on. The blindfold was placed on her eyes. She lay back and attached the first cuff to her left wrist. It was more difficult to close the one on the right wrist but after a couple minutes it was done.

She was the prisoner. Her mind began to wander what he would do with her and to her. She rehashed in her mind about the clues she had left for him. There was the note attached pinned to the mantle telling him where she was and the rose petals lining the steps up to her bedroom. She imagined his response as he saw her there. Perspiration formed on her body as she anticipated his arrival. "How much longer?" she wondered.

Vivaldi blared in her ears as she strained to hear something, anything.

He looked down at her naked body as he entered the room. His excitement strained his jeans. He gingerly picked up a candle and tip toed over to the side of the bed. He tipped the candle over slightly and watched as the drop of hot wax fell onto her left nipple. He heard her groan into the gag. He smiled and allowed another drip to touch her breast closer to the nipple. He could see her body writhing with each drop. She was straining to spread her legs; to have him inside. He fished an ice cube from his drink and touched her other nipple with that. She was straining against her restraints. He traced the nipple wand began to slowly pull the nipple clamps watching her move with each movement. He felt like a puppeteer. He found her bag of toys and pulled out the butt clamp.

He greased it with Vaseline and held it at the entrance of her rear. She cried into the gag as it entered her. He watched in amusement of her reactions. He then turned the vibrator on high. The perspiration was dripping from her body. He watched and knew she was ready to cum and yanked her nipple clamps. Her body convulsed hard and then settled down. His pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. He knelt on the bed and pulled the vibrator out of her. He lifted her legs to his shoulder and plunged himself deep inside her. One hand grabbed her rear ad squeezed it. The other rubbed her breasts and nipples. His speed was slow as he pulled himself almost all the way and plunged in. He smiled as he watched her experience another orgasm. His tempo increased and her body met his advances. He soon erupted inside her; filling her. He pulled out and inserted the vibe back inside her.

She had a couple more orgasms as she wondered when she would be released. She had felt him get off the bed. She then felt something being dropped into her hand and made her make a fist around the object. They were the keys to handcuffs. It was hard trying to release herself as the vibrators was on high deep inside her. After what seemed an eternity, she was able to unlock her right wrist. She pulled off the blindfold and found she was alone. She unlocked the other cuff and removed her gag. She removed the vibe and shut it off. "Dan?" she called. No reply. She hopped to her dresser to get the keys for the toe locks. She unlocked them and tried walking. Her legs were wobbly. She walked downstairs and looked around.

"Dan?" no reply! She walked into the kitchen and made herself a drink. She sat down and rubbed her sore body. It was then that she saw the answering machine light flashing. She pushed the button. "Hey Susan. I am stuck here in Baltimore. I won't be able to make it until tomorrow morning at the earliest. I love you and can't wait to see you" She fell into the kitchen chair.