Gift Wrapped Threesome Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane again makes 3!
4.4k words
4.44
65.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

Further to the events of Jane and Lucy's sexploits earlier in the week here told from Jane's viewpoint is an account of how she paid for their actions!

At 7:30am the alarm woke Jane from a totally refreshing sleep. Sunlight spread through the open blind across her naked breasts warming her body. As she lay there she thought to herself oh shit I forgot to close the blind again, recalling in her mind the events the other night, she could not remember if she had also failed to close the blind that night! She wondered if any body had seen the show that she and Lucy had performed upon her husband, dismissing the thought from her head she headed for the shower. Reaching behind the curtain she turned on the water before admiring her firm breasts in the cabinet mirror while she waited for the water to heat up. Slipping out of the little white cotton panties, which was all she often wore to bed as she pulled back the shower curtain and checked that the water was now running warm before stepping over the bath side and under the cascading jet of water.

Squirting a small amount of her favorite shampoo from the bottle upon the shelf she reached up to wash her short blonde hair. Working the shampoo into rich lather, the suds running down her face into her eyes, cascading down over her ample breasts. Her thoughts turned to events in the shower the other day with Lucy, Jane's hand traveled down over her wet flesh before finally arriving between her legs, she allowed her forefinger to find the moist entrance of her pussy, easily her finger slipped inside her lips as her own juices aid its entry. I have not got time for this she told herself realising that she would make herself late for work.

Jane had driven to the office in autopilot mode, the episode with Lucy in the shower was still playing on her mind, she wondered if she was turning bi sexual as she now sat behind her computer monitor barely remembering the journey to work, unable to concentrate upon the day ahead. One minute she felt guilty for allowing Lucy to seduce her and the next minute she had a compelling urge to slide her fingers inside her panties. She couldn't figure out what it was about the experience, after all she was not a lesbian but the incident and the threesome that had followed had really turned her on.

Jane had dressed conservatively this morning in a loose fitting almost see trough white blouse with a nice lacey white bra under it, a non wired style as she hated under wired, which did seam a bit transparent around her nipples she wondered if they could be seen through her clothing. From her office she had been observing the larger open plan office outside when Brad walked into the office with some papers to be signed. He spoke to one of the girls who pointed him in the direction of Jane's office. Brad, A young lad in his early twenty's knocked upon the open door as he walked in and placed the papers on her desk, he proceeded to draw her attention to things highlighted on the papers but Jane could not help but notice his gaze frequently wandered from the papers to her chest. As Jane leaned forward to read the paperwork she realised that her blouse gapped open and Brad was taking a good long gaze down her shirt at her breasts. Jane could not help but notice the bulge that was appearing in his trousers and her own naughty thoughts started to make her panties a little damp!

The day dragged on until finally it was 5pm and as usual time to head for home. Jane knew she would arrive home first as she always does and was now feeling so randy that she decided she would give her hubby a treat, immediately heading up to the bed room and quickly discarding her work clothes, dumping them onto the bed unaware that she was being observed through the open blind. First Jane selected a pink micro thong from her bedside drawer; sliding it slowly up her legs, it barely covered her shaven pussy she noticed as she turned to admire her self in the full-length mirrored wardrobe doors. Next she pulled out a black suspender belt and a pair of lacey-topped stockings. Fastening the belt behind her back she threaded the straps behind the waist band of her panties sitting upon the bed to pull on each stocking in turn, before standing up again to use the mirror to carefully place each strap onto the top of her stockings ensuring that they looked straight and were not twisted. It was at that point that she decided that a black thong would look better than the pink one she was currently wearing. Sliding the flimsy pink material down her silky stocking clad legs she bent right over to make it easier for her to step out of her panties totally unaware of the wonderful view that she was now presenting as she had her back to the window!

Rummaging trough her drawer she selected a very lacey high leg black thong and proceeded to put it on, again bending over so that her shaven pussy was clearly on display briefly as she pulled the panties into place and adjusted them so that they sat comfortably under the belt. Next item to follow was a black bra size 38D front opening and strapless she carefully positioned her ample chest into its cups before opening the wardrobe door and selecting a pair of black leather thigh length boots, Again sitting upon the bed she slowly encased each leg into the glove like leather of the boots that her hubby had bought her for her birthday! Yeah right she thought more like bought them for his birthday! The observer watched without blinking as the lovely Mrs. W stripped off her clothes and had tried on the two different thongs. "You're killing me here Ms. W" he murmured to himself as he fought off an incredible urge to wank. The view of her bent over had been incredible and what a bonus, he had not even given any thought to the fact that she might have a shaven pussy!

Jane leaned back against the bedroom wall still in full view of the bedroom window. Her fingers went right to her clit. She knew this outfit would please her hubby and the thought of it was also making her very randy. Just this thought and her slight touch were enough; her knees trembled as she quickly came. Noticing that she was getting a little stubbly she quickly regaining her composure before walking out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to freshly shave her pussy, she sat on the edge of the bath, spreading her legs slightly so that she could first apply the gel and then the razor as she began to daydream about making out with that young Brad, but ever faithful to her hubby she quickly reprimanded herself and smirked.

Jane stood up and admired her handy work. She fought the urge to play with herself again saving herself for later! She walked back into the bedroom still blissfully unaware of the eyes that were still trained on her. Selecting a thin gown from the back of the door she went downstairs to make herself a cup of coffee and to have a quick smoke in the garden. It was as she walked into the kitchen that she spotted the note stuck to the side of the microwave with a magnet. It read high darling gonna be a little late home, have made you a coffee for while you wait, all you have to do is press start to heat it up!

How sweet she thought to herself and as instructed she pressed start before opening the back door for her cigarette, she never smokes indoors but prefers to stand upon the back step into the garden. The microwave pinged to signal that the coffee was ready and Jane removed the cup and started to sip the contents of the mug as she slowly puffed on her fag, clutching her robe closed tightly just in case any neighbours were watching and wishing her hubby was home. She then began to feel funny a bit light headed almost drunk and the garden seamed to be spinning, closing the door but forgetting to lock it she headed upstairs to lie down. As she sat down on her bed the dizziness washed over her again. Maybe she'd just close her eyes for a few minutes until the feeling passed. But it was no use she felt so tired that she could not help but lay back on top of the bed.

Jane jumped with a start when she felt a hand on her. It was her hubby. She looked at the clock. It was gone 7:30, she must have slept through her alarm. He laughed and said he could tell she must have been tired, as she had not even bothered to remove her boots before she went to bed! Best you get out of all that sexy gear and have a shower he said with a wink! Jane watched him walk out of the room. The next thing she noticed was the pain. Her tits hurt, her thighs hurt, her pussy hurt and god her arse burned. What had happened to her? She staggered out of bed and stumbled toward the wardrobe and looked at herself in the mirror she was still wearing the suspender belt stockings and boots but her bra and panties had gone! She massaged her breasts, realising just how red and sore her nipples were. As she looked downward she saw the red marks on the inside of her thighs and the tiny white streaks that ran down her legs. It was as though somebody had raped her, surly not. She put on her robe and called for hubby, but there was no answer. Maybe she had masturbated before going to sleep, she couldn't remember. Confused she took a long hot shower to wake herself up and when finished drying off herself she headed back to the bedroom to get dressed for work.

By lunchtime she felt better although it was a little uncomfortable sitting. As the day wore on she became more and more worried about what had happened to her and why her husband did not seem at all curious as to why she was dressed the way she had been when she woke up! Jane's rational seemed all but lost. How could she not be freaked out by what had happened to her? But instead she found herself curiously turned on. Here she was sat at her desk sure that there was someone's cum still inside her. She felt so dirty. She wished she could have watched what had happen to her the previous evening. At that moment her phone rang. It was Brad "Hi Mrs. W can I pop up and see you I have something I think you would like to see". With that the phone went dead and he appeared at the door to her office. In his hand he had a CDRom "I think you should watch this in Private" he said with a smirk as he handed it to her, turned and walked out of the office.

Jane watched in disbelief as she sat in front of her computer and began to open the stored images onto her screen. Images of her at first dressed how she had been awaiting her husband's return, then a sequence of bra and panties removal followed by full screen close up images of her tits, her arse and finally her shaven cunt. There were at least two twenty shots of her pussy, her legs spread wide for some, somebody's fingers inserted into her for others. A chill went down Jane's spine as she watched the images scroll one be one onto her screen as the CD replayed last night's events in full colour.

She realised that the coffee must have been drugged but that had been left by her husband was he in on all of this she wondered, is that why he was so calm this morning and had asked no questions as to why she was dressed the way she was. As the slide show finished Jane noticed that the disc also contains a large Mpeg file Her heart missed a beat as she realised that she must have been filmed as well! The mouse curser hovered over the icon, did she really want to watch this she asked herself realising that a video camera must have been hidden somewhere in the bedroom to film the evenings events.

Curiosity got the better of her; she could not resist, clicking upon the icon she watched as media player began to open the file. First she could see images of herself dozing on her bed but could not resist the urge to fast forward the file until she saw someone enter the room. It was Brad he must have sneaked in the back door and upstairs to her bedroom. He sat on the bed next to her and opened her robe. He leaned over and kissed her belly. He then reached over and unsnapped her bra the material sprang away exposing her breasts. She watched as he then leaned over and began sucking them, one hand cupping her pussy through the thin material of her thong. Motionless Jane lay there as Brad massaged her tits, sucking on each one in turn kissing every square inch of her exposed flesh.

Jane watched transfixed as the surreal scene unfolded on the monitor before her not knowing how to react she was about to be raped by a work colleague but earlier in the bathroom she had fantasized about Brad making love to her! Her mind was in turmoil as she watched Brad then slowly pull down her panties, licking his fingers before spreading her lips, rubbing her clit and finally pulling her legs wide apart as he bent down to lick her pussy, Jane watched how her boobies jiggled slightly with any movement. Brad then stood up and took off his trousers. His legs were brown but as he pulled down his pants she noticed he had a white bum, she could now see his short fat cock standing to attention. He then knelt on the bed between her legs and preceded to push his erect cock into her pussy it appeared to glide in without any resistance at all and soon he was lying on top of her, fucking her.

Jane noticed that her pussy had started to tingle as she continued to watch the movie; god was this rape actually turning her on? She allowed her hand to wander up her thigh, under her skirt then gently she started to rub her sore pussy through the material of her panties. The movie showed such a slow gentle fuck that it couldn't possibly have left the marks on her thighs, not to mention the pain she felt, Something else must have happened she thought to herself, the more she watched the more she found herself becoming aroused, her fingers had now pulled her panties aside and were buried deep inside her in anticipation of his orgasm. It was so hard to believe that his body had been on top of her just last night. She heard him moaning and watched as pulled out spraying his cum all over her exposed breasts. Jane came too, moaning softly to herself conscious of the fact that she may be overheard. Brad leaned forward and started to massage his spunk into her skin paying particular attention to her breasts toying with her nipples before finally climbing off of her, unable to resist Jane clicked on the fast forward icon to see what happened next.

As the movie recommenced Brad must have walked over to the door out of sight from the camera, then as he walked back into the room, someone else followed him. Jane recognised him straightaway "Fuckin unbelievable!" she said out loud, as her husband clearly walked up to the bed. What followed on the tape, Jane could hardly believe. Her hubby began exploring her naked body, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples. "Don't you think she has big nipples" he said to Brad, "but I am sure I can make them bigger!" Jane winced as she watched him pinch and pull at her tits. After exploring her body for a few minutes both he and Brad stripped naked. Her hubby had a rather large cock considerably larger than Brad's and for a moment Jane marveled at both their naked bodies. Then as she watched her hubby pulled her head to the side of the bed and put his cock to her lips. "How about a little taste of my cock, babe?" He laughed. He then positioned her body on her back and placed a pillow behind her head. Jane then watched in fascination as he mounted her chest, opened her mouth and began to fuck her.

Brad lifted her ankles onto his shoulders and again his cock found its way inside her pussy. Jane watched as Brad relentlessly pounded into her with her feet pointing toward the ceiling until finally with a loud grunt he pulled out still stroking his hard cock with his right hand he then sprayed his cum all over her belly. Her attention then focused back to her husbands cock that she was now almost unconsciously sucking upon, a stream of his thick spunk erupted into her mouth! Jane watched as the hot, salty fluid must have poured over her tongue and down into her throat. She could clearly see that even though heavily sedated she was now instinctively sucking upon his throbbing erection for all she was worth encouraging him to pump more of his semen into her. But instead he pulled out of her mouth and shot the remainder onto her face as he wanked the last few droplets before wiping his spent cock onto her cheek. Jane could not help but cum again as she watched the screen. Never had two men fucked her at the same time! How good must that have felt! And she had a feeling it wasn't over yet. She was right. Fast forwarding the file she then saw Brad lying on his back on her bed as her hubby then positioned her so that she was straddling Brad's cock doggy style.

She watched as the two men positioned her body so that they could lower her pussy directly onto Brad's erect cock, Her hubby positioned his hands either side of her waist gently rocking her up and down so that her pussy slid up and down Brads rigid shaft, as she watched the scene unfold before her she started to get flashbacks, she cant at this point have been fully sedated because as she watched herself on screen see could clearly see that she was now riding Brads cock totally unaided pumping herself up and down and looking as if she was just beginning to lose control when her husband suddenly stopped her. Things were now becoming clearer in her mind and she remembered at this point shaking with the need to complete an orgasm of her own, I was about to explode and just wanted them to DO something!! And thankfully my husband did! He pushed the tip of his cock against the entrance to my anus and holding my hips to aid entry pushed it in about three inches. His cock entered me easily as he must have applied some KY jelly to his knob, the feeling it had on me was startling! All the sensitive nerve endings in my anus reacted at once! The muscles of my anal walls and pussy contracted at the same time with a crushing force! I now held both men in a vice like grip as through the foggy haze of my semi consciousness I could now feel myself teetering on the brink of an orgasm; my mind was a swirling with confusion as the flashback appeared to real as if it was last night all over again, I could feel the overwhelming sensations rippling through my body as my back arched and I lifted my head letting out a long low moan! The two men allowed me to enjoy the moment but as soon as I started to relinquish my grip on their throbbing cocks they set to work on me again.

Brad now holding onto my thighs forced me to ride up and down on his shaft once more. Hubby behind me mirrored my movements exactly, but every time Brad drove me down deeper onto his cock Hubby pushed his own cock a little further into me, the pain it caused quickly turning to pleasure as I accepted the intrusion, until he had his entire cock up my arse, his groin pressing hard up against my bare cheeks. The pair of them now stopped me from moving and began to take over, both fucking me at their own pace, gradually working together until they found a rhythmic pattern that suited them both. They then set about fucking me seriously with the obvious intent of giving me the biggest orgasm of my life! The ultimate sexual experience!

My mind was in turmoil trying to balance the erotic thought of what was happening to me, having never before experienced so much cock! Against the fact that these two men were in fact raping me! Not only could I feel them both individually but I could also feel their two cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane of my anal and pussy wall. All the muscles of my lower abdomen were working together now and when I squeezed one of them I squeezed both, giving pleasure to both men at the same time. I felt empowered and yet violated, knowing that the two cocks that were buried deep inside my body were in fact abusing me!

Never the less I was in ecstasy, floating on a high that I never wanted to end! Now in a constant state of orgasm my mind drifted away, giving itself over to pure lust as through the foggy haze of consciousness I knew they were almost reaching a point of climax as their joint efforts had increased in pace and ferocity. I wondered if Brad would pull out again? As if under instruction not to spunk inside me from hubby. I think I am about to get my answer I can feel their two cocks pulsating in unison seeming to grow even bigger as they prepare to deliver their load stretching my insides to the absolute limit!

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers
12