Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh's first day at school gets a bit bumpy.
4.5k words
4.59
29.1k
7

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about an 18-year-old boy struggling with the gifts that he possesses and trying to find out where he fits in a modern-day society

Joshua and his family has moved to Goose Creek, South Carolina, just outside of Charleston, due to some serious girl problems. Now he has met the twins, his next-door neighbors, and is really confused about his feelings toward them.

Soulmates: Gifted Book One

Chapter 2:

First Day of School

Casey

Sunday was a blast. I really liked Josh, and I could tell, so did Carrie. The strange thing was I couldn't stop thinking about him. There was something different about him, aside from the weird shock feeling, thing. I couldn't place my finger on it at the time, but I had felt an instant connection with him when we met. I had intended to just introduce myself, and maybe help out for an hour or so, but I had ended up staying the whole day.

He fascinated me, and there was something about him that was drawing me into him, and we had just met. He was pretty cool though, and strong! I mean I work out, but I was nowhere near as strong as he was. I struggled with some of the furniture he lifted with ease. He didn't seem to break a sweat the whole day.

I woke Monday morning to find my briefs were all stiff and matted to my skin. My first thought, What the hell...? then, in a rush, I remembered my dream... I had snuck over and climbed up the outside lattice on the wall to enter Josh's bedroom through the window. He had sat up, as I stalked my way across the room to his bed. He was asking me why I was in his room when I silenced him with a kiss.

As the dream replayed, I felt really embarrassed and confused. I had never had any thoughts about another guy before, especially not in a sexual way. I had never even thought of kissing another guy. And I have never been that aggressive with anyone to just barge in on them and force myself on them. Not that I had had that much experience at the time. Being on the football team had its perks. I had dated a few girls where the relationships veered into the physical, but I had never practically raped someone. This was a hard dream for me to relive, and not only because my behavior was disturbing, but I was getting aroused again just thinking about it... Yep, I was defiantly feeling disturbed.

The dream continued... I was feeling him up, his hard chest, his ripped abs, and then into his shorts and the feeling of heat radiating from him. I had never done anything like this, but it was all so vivid. I mean I accidentally watched some Bi porn once, but at the time I had switched it off. I was not in least bit interested. So, why had I dreamt this? I remembered the feel of someone else's prick in my hand, the taste as I took him into my mouth, the look of shock on his face as I poked my finger into his ass. Why had I done that? Why had I done any of that?

The taste of his seed as it spilled into my mouth, "Oh god!" I gasped, as a new orgasm washed over me, further soiling my underwear. What the hell? I was not even touching myself! What is going on! Why am I having these feelings about another guy?

Suddenly, my sister barged into my room and jumped onto my bed. I barely had enough time to throw the cover over myself. She was practically glowing, obviously in a good mood.

"Cay, you like Josh, don't you?" she said smiling at me. She crawled up beside me.

"Yea, he seems cool, why?"

"I think I'm going to ask him out." She just beamed.

I thought, Why did I suddenly feel jealous? "Um, sure, he seems like a nice guy."

"You think so too huh? I haven't been able to take my mind off of him since last night." She rolled on top of me like she's done since we were kids. She's always liked resting on top of me with her chin on my chest. But that had not been the right time to do that...

Her eyes bugged out as she felt it and quickly rolled off me. "I'm sorry I-I shouldn't have d-done..." She was distraught at feeling me pressed into her stomach. Before I could say anything, she wrinkled her nose. "Oh, Oh I'm very sorry I... I should have knocked... Oh my God! That's why you looked so... oh, my... I'm so sorry!" I was speechless. She turned pink and ran out of my room.

Well Shit! I had always been very careful the last few years... she had never caught me before. That morning, however, wasn't exactly planned. I'm sure that it had been a big shock to her. I could feel she was devastated, and she was thinking that she was interrupting something. I needed to fix this, so I got out of bed and washed up quick. I fixed my hair, put on some cologne, and my best prep clothes in about fifteen minutes flat.

I went to her room and knocked... No answer. I knocked again, still nothing. So, I opened the door slowly and saw her on her bed face down. I laid down next to her and hugged her. "Car, I'm sorry, but there is nothing for you to be embarrassed about. I should have locked the door. It was entirely my fault. Can we just forget about this? Ok?"

"I'm sorry, I just had such a wonderful day yesterday, and last night I couldn't think of anything but Josh. I just needed to tell someone how I'm feeling." We always talked about our relationships with each other. "He feels like... like joy in a bottle. And... and, I can't explain it." I knew exactly how she was feeling, but why? I was so confused. "I even dreamt about him last night! I've never dreamt about someone I've liked before."

I thought, She's dreaming about him too. This might be a more difficult friendship after all. Why was this happening to me?

__________

Joshua

I woke up Monday morning to the alarm buzzing in my ear. Damn, I'm a mess! I've had wet dreams before, but never staring anyone I have known, personally, and now I couldn't get it out of my head. But school waits for no man. I got up and took a shower. I dressed to impress in khakis, a black polo, and a nice pair of white sneakers, topped with just a hint of cologne.

When I entered the kitchen, Adria and Krystal were eating eggs and bacon, with toast and OJ. Krystal looked at me with a frown, I opened up a link to her, Krystal I'm sorry. I never set out to hurt you or anyone in this family. Tears started streaming down her cheeks and she jumped up and hugged me.

It's not that Joshy. It's just, well, we will never see you again...

It suddenly became clear to me. I had always been Krystal's favorite, which is why her recent bratty-ness towards me had made no sense. It had nothing to do with the move. She thought I wouldn't want to spend as much time with her now that I was practically living in a separate house. I'll always have time for my little sister! And I'll always be your big brother.

I'm sorry Joshy. She was the only one I allowed to call me that.

It's ok... "It's Ok!" I said aloud. "Now let's eat, we got to catch the bus in a half hour." She smiled at me through tear drenched eyes.

And just like that, we were united as a family once again. Breakfast was wonderful. Mom commented on how nice I looked.

Adria said, "Yea, it's great having a hot older brother!" to Mom and Krystal's giggling, as my face turned a decided shade of pink.

"Hey, Mom, where is the bus stop?" I asked, trying desperately to change the subject.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you ask your new friends next door?"

I drank down the last of my juice, stood up and said I'd be right back. "Say hi to your new girlfriend for me," yelled Adria in singsong. Man, she's always pushing my buttons. I hopped the fence and knocked on their back door.

"Dude, what's up?" Casey answered the door, a little red faced. Carrie must have been teasing him too...

Wow, he is looking sharp! Why am I noticing? I thought, and said, "I was just wondering where the school bus stop is?"

"It's just down the street. If you want, we're about to head over there ourselves."

"Oh, you guys don't drive?"

"Na, neither of us has a car yet... What about you?"

"I had one, but we sold it before moving here. Dad is supposed to get me a new one with the money we got from the old car, but he hasn't had a chance yet. He said he would get on it, once we are settled in."

"Nice Dude! Maybe you can give us a ride when you get it?"

"You bet! Is that the same bus stop for all the schools?"

"Yea it is. You want your sisters to tag along?"

"Yea, it's cool. They like it when big brother is around to protect them." I mocked a manly chuckle.

"Yea what about Krystal, she seemed kinda upset with you at dinner."

"We worked it out. She was afraid I wasn't going to spend any time with her anymore with the new room and all."

"Ahh! That makes sense. She's a big brother's little girl."

"Yep, through and through!" we laughed in agreement.

"Josh! Hey, how's it going?" Carrie popped up, behind her brother. She looked amazing. She was wearing this tight, low-cut sweater, and that school girl miniskirt that was so popular these days. Set off with knee high socks and high-top black-canvas sneakers.

Smiling, "Hi Carrie! Going great! Did you sleep well."

She turned an amazing shade of pink "Yea, very well. Are you taking the Bus, or driving? I didn't see an extra car"

"Me and Casey were just discussing that. I'll have a car in a few weeks until then we would be happy to join you on the bus." I said smiling.

"Cool! See ya in a few!"

I went back home to get the girls, kissed mom, and joined Casey and Carrie in front of their house.

The conversation on the way to the bus stop was great. My sisters were charming, and from her glances I was thinking Adria might have a crush on Casey. I had wished I could open my mind around the twins, so I could hear Adria's thoughts, what she was thinking, because I was betting that she was broadcasting with the eyeball she was giving him.

I had not had a chance to talk to my father yet, so I was keeping my mind closed for now. Adria noticed me catching her in the act a few times because she stopped chatting and was beginning to blush.

There were about ten other kids at the bus stop, but aside from Carrie and Casey, none of them were my age. They were all closer to my sisters' ages. Which got Adria's mind off of Casey and gave her a chance to meet the neighborhood kids. They all seemed excited to have new kids in the neighborhood.

With more people around, I thought maybe I could chance 'opening up'. I wasn't getting 'static' like the day before with the twins, so I thought it might be safe.

Krystal's bus came before ours, to pick up the younger kids. After they left, I carefully opened my mind a bit more and started to pick up snippets from the twins. Who each seemed to be in their own separate little worlds.

Carrie was embarrassed and nervous, ...my boyfriend..., ...how do I..., and ...so hot... was she thinking of someone she's dating?

Casey was distracted and confused ...I don't understand..., ...why am I..., and ...got to get this... his emotions were churning. I was concerned, but it was unacceptable to pry into someone's mind without permission. Besides, I could feel the remnants of that static feeling returning. I quickly closed my mind again.

"What's up guys? You're awfully quiet."

"Oh, nothing. Just a lot on my mind that's all." Casey said.

"Yea, Nothing really." Carrie feebly answered.

"OK, but... I know we just met and all, but if either of you needs someone to talk to... about anything... I'm a good listener. And I often give decent advice, at least, according to my old friends," I said in my best Dr. Phil voice.

"Thanks!" in stereo again. They laughed at my joke. I may never get used to the twin simulcast thing. I had to chuckle.

The bus ride was uneventful. Adria sat with a couple of girls in the front of the bus. She had always been better at making friends than I was. I did meet one of the twin's friends, Bryan Carson when he sat next to me, and the twins sat together in the seat to the right of us. I had to keep my mind closed. All the minds shouting in such a cramped space. Everyone seemed way too happy for so early in the morning.

The first day of school started fine but dissolved after third period. I had only two classes with the twins, third period AP Calculus and JROTC. And once classes started, I was able to open my mind a bit, as everyone began to focus on school work.

Hanging with Casey and Carrie, I saw the cliques they told me about, Students organized into little packs. I was introduced to the Joes, the JROTC brats. Seeing as how I was in "rot-see", as they called it, I was glad to meet them. It was my only non-AP.

Rot-C at Stratus High was Army. They do things differently than the Air Force Rot-C at my old school. They have a completely different rankings system I would have to learn all over again. I met with the XO of our Company and met several of my classmates. Everyone seemed nice.

Mr. Newton (yea I laughed the first time too) was the teacher for first period, AP chemistry. He's my kind of teacher, very passionate about his subject matter. The more passionate teachers give the best insight. He was worried that I would be too far behind, because they had a big test that day. When I found out what the test would be on, I told him it would be no problem, that they were on the same material I had covered at my old school. He was happy with the chance to evaluate where I was and said I could retake it if I didn't do well.

As it turned out, I was the first one finished, and he immediately started grading it. I spent the remaining twenty minutes left in class memorizing my new textbook. Five minutes before the end of class Mr. Newton asked to talk to me in the hallway.

"Wow! You scored a perfect test! Is this your favorite subject or something?"

"No sir, that's usual for me. If I hadn't gotten a perfect score, I would have been worried." I smirked.

"This is how you perform in all your classes?"

"Yea, as long the material is theoretical, I'll ace those, every time. But practical applications I normally get high B's and A's."

"Well, it will be a pleasure to have you in my class. But, if I may ask, why you aren't in college already?"

"My Parents wanted me to have a normal childhood. Besides, I like the interacting with my aged peers. I would have still been a little Kid if I had went to college when I could have."

Second period was JROTC. We had two First Sergeants and a full bird Colonel as instructors. I got fitted for my new uniform, found out that Wednesdays are our dress day, and that I needed to get my hair cut. I was not happy about my hair at all. My old school only required that hair fit under your hat, or 'cover' as they call it in the military. My hair is not that long, just to my chin, but these guys were all business. I would have to get it cut at least another three inches up. But I liked the class anyway. It is a small price to pay.

Third period, AP Cal, was ok, I have always been good at math. But afterwards, the whole day fell apart. Once again, I impressed my teacher and my new friends again by acing a pop quiz. Ms. Gregor was a good teacher as well. I could see how this school was leading the state, the teaching staff seemed to have a passion for teaching that could be rare for high-school.

After AP Cal, we went to our lockers to exchange books. Me and Casey had lockers near each other. Carrie's was down another hall. Casey got the last of his books into his bag, closed his locker, and said goodbye.

Just as he turned to walk off, a guy was walking past Casey and their legs tangled. It took everything Casey had not to fall flat on his face. The other guy, however, was not so graceful. He landed face first, hard, on the floor.

I was bombarded by two contrasting emotions. Casey was scared out of his wits. Omygod! Omygod! Shit! Shit! Shit!

The other was one of sheer, venomous, anger. WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FUCK JUST TRIPPED ME?

From everywhere else us, I sensed humor and laughter.

"Aw Shit Mark, I... I'm so sorry, I sh...should have been watching where I was go...going."

The other guy, Mark, was surprisingly fast, for his size. He was on his feet and had Casey against the lockers, almost before I could blink. It looked as though he could have knocked Casey out, with the force of his head hitting the locker behind him.

Mark stared at the blood he had wiped off his nose, on the back of his hand, "Yea!! Well, not as sorry as your gonna be!!"

As Casey groaned, dazed, Mark pulled his free hand back, winding up, for devastating punch to the face, I reacted. I rushed over to deflect the blow, but instead, I caught his fist, stopping his arm in mid-swing. I surprised myself with how quick I was.

What the... What is this! I'll beat him to a pulp! His anger doubled. He couldn't believe someone was standing up to him.

I tried to send calming emotions into him, "OK, chill out Man! It was an accident and he apologized. Calm down and let's talk about it."

I tried to deflate the situation, but nothing was working. Mark was holding onto his anger and resisting my efforts.

"What the fuck is your problem, limp dick! This has nothing to do with you!" he released Casey, who crumpled to the ground. I really wanted to check on Casey, but the Neanderthal's eyes were alight with fire, So the new kid thinks he's tough! He took a step back and squared up with me.

"Look, I don't want to fight you, but I will not let you hurt my friend. So, just calm down!"

"Aww, he doesn't 'want' to fight me...'sob'...boo hoo," Mark said sarcastically. "You should have thought of that before you stuck your nose where it doesn't belong!"

He threw a punch which I easily parried it. Then another one, and another, and another, I blocked each one with ease. But he was starting to piss me off. I needed to defuse the situation.

He threw his sixth punch with his right hand. I stepped left and parried with my right, so his right shoulder was exposed to me. I then rotated my hand, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him forward, using his own momentum against him, and bending him in half. With my left hand, I applied pressure to his right arm just below the shoulder. Pulling with my right hand and pushing down with my left, his arm and shoulder were forced to bend in the opposite directions. He cried out from the pain.

"Alright now, calm down and I'll release..." I didn't finish...

He dropped straight down to the ground, and pulled his arm free, spinning as he fell, his back now to the ground. He used the momentum of the twist to throw a punch at my unprotected family jewels. Luckily, off balance his blow landed, thankfully, just behind the sack. Either way, I was stunned for a second and his desired effect, of him breaking the lock, worked.

He regained his feet quickly and punched me in the gut before I could react. Although it winded me, the punch didn't hurt at all. He continued his assault with a punch at my head. Why was he only using his left arm now? Had I hurt him that much? I thought.

12